All Comments on 'Mrs Whitaker's Audition'

by amor_vincit

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Regarding your story "My night with the queen"

Regarding your story "My night with the queen",I MUST SAY THAT YOU ARE WRONG in some of the things that you wrote there!Firstly,to touch the Queen's person WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN a serious breach of protocol AT ALL!We aren't in the Middle Ages anymore,you know?Besides,the Queen was staggering and IT WAS PERFECTLY NORMAL TO BE SUPPORTED IN HER WALK!

Then,laying on your side IT'S NOT SUPPOSED to be best for a beginner!I REALLY DON'T KNOW where do you get those things!For a beginner of anal sex THE BEST POSITION IS THAT IN WHICH SHE AND HER PARTNER ARE FEELING MOST COMFORTABLY!IT'S AN OBVIOUS THING!

Also,the Queen WASN'T AT ALL "VIOLATED"!Violated means taken by force,which OBVIOUSLY WASN'T THE CASE in this situation!NOR WAS SHE "possessed in the most intimate way a man can take a woman"!The most intimate way in which a man can take a woman is that way in which the two partners ARE FEELING THE MOST INTIMATE IN THE RELATION BETWEEN THEM!

Finally,sodomising a woman DOES NOT CARRY A MAN "on a wave of pleasure never achieved in ordinary coitus"!IT'S THE ORDINARY SEX which carry a man on a wave of pleasure NEVER ACHIEVED IN SODOMIZING a woman!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous