Ms. Jackson Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honestly Girls, there is no one." Ms. Jackson assured.

"Hailey, you must know something about this." Rachel said.

"If something was going on it would have to be while I am out of the house, because Mom's never had a guy over that I'm aware of." Hailey said. She had no idea how right she was.

"There, you see." Ms. Jackson said.

"You're lying. I don't know why, but I'm going to find out." Leah warned.

I gulped down my lemonade, attempting to hide my nervousness. The rest of dinner passed rather uneventfully. Rachel told stories of her baby. Leah complained about her manager at work. Jacob did not say a single word. Once dinner was over and the table was cleared, Hailey and I retired to our room downstairs.

"Okay, I've got to ask." I started, "What is the deal with Jacob? I mean, Rachel is beautiful. And he seems like such a dud. How did that happen?" Hailey laughed.

"Everyone asks that. It's not from lack of options, that's for sure. Rachel had guys throwing themselves at her left and right. But I think she saw how hard my Mom had to work and she didn't want that. She met Jacob right after he had graduated medical school. He's kind of dull, but I guess she figured he was a safe choice." She explained.

"Yeah, that makes sense." I said.

"Leah on the other hand, I think she took the opposite approach." Hailey said.

"What does she do for work?" I asked.

"She's a dancer." Hailey answered.

"What do you mean? What type of dancer?" I asked.

"An exotic one." She answered.

"You mean... she's a stripper?" I asked in disbelief.

"Haha, yeah. But I prefer the term exotic dancer." Hailey said smiling. "While she's here she'll probably flirt with you. But she doesn't mean anything by it, it's just her personality. Don't let it bother you."

The more I learned about Hailey's older sisters, the more I wished I had gotten to know them sooner.

Xxx

The next morning, I woke up and headed to the bathroom. Remembering that Leah was just across the hall I stopped to throw on a t-shirt and a pair of baggy basketball shorts. I walked to the end of the hallway and rattled the bathroom door knob. Locked.

"One minute." Came a voice from the other side.

Leah's already up.

Not wanting to bother her, I was about to turn and go back to my room when the door opened, releasing a cloud of steam and revealing Leah. My eyes widened.

She had a towel wrapped around her head like a turban. Her makeup from yesterday was completely washed off, revealing a surprising amount of natural beauty. She looked more like Rachel without it. She must have just finished showering because small beads of water ran down her thin neck. A small towel was wrapped around her torso. It was tied low enough that I thought I could see the beginning of her areola's. And it was short enough that it ended only inches after her waist, just covering her vagina. My eyes couldn't help but travel along her bare shoulders and then up and down her smooth legs.

"Hey big boy. Hopping in the shower? Too bad I just finished, we could have conserved water with only a single shower for the both of us." She winked.

"Uh, no. Just going to the bathroom." I stuttered.

But I no longer had the urge to pee as I felt the blood slowly inflating my dick at the sight of Leah in nothing but a towel. Leah grabbed the top of her towel, to keep it from falling. But in doing so actually lowered it by a couple centimeters.

Yep, those are definitely her areolas. Did she do that on purpose?

With that and the smell of her body wash reaching my nostrils, my dick began to inflate even faster, pitching a tent in the loose fabric of my shorts. I watched as her eyes traveled down to and lingered on my obvious erection. She smiled.

"Oh my, did I do that?" she asked teasingly, not taking her eyes off my bulge.

"Oh..Uh...morning wood. Sorry." I lied.

"Sure..." she said, finally moving her eyes back up to mine. "Be careful in there, let me know if you need any help."

And with that she placed her hand on my chest and let it slide across as she walked past me to her room. By instinct my head turned to watch her walk away. On her upper left back was a colorful tattoo of a rose in bloom, the stem traveled down her back and disappeared underneath the towel. She lifted the towel a few inches, revealing the bottom of her bare ass cheeks.

Wow.

"What are you looking at?"

"Huh?" I looked up to see that she had turned to look back at me. "Oh, nothing."

I shut the bathroom door behind me. Turned on the fan to mask any sound and quickly rubbed one out while the image of Leah in her towel was still fresh in my mind.

Xxx

After a couple days into their visit I grew used to Leah's flirtations. And I got better at hiding my erection. Unfortunately, their presence made it impossible for Mrs. Jackson and I to ever get any alone time. It was even impeding on Hailey and I's sex life, she said it felt too weird to get frisky while her older sister was in the room across the hallway. Luckily Leah had given me enough mental images to jerk off to for an entire year. I even wanked it occasionally to Rachel. Just the thought of her jumbo-sized tits was enough to get me hard.

One day while Hailey was at school, and Ms. Jackson was at work I went upstairs to scavenge the kitchen for some food.

"Oh, hey Rachel." I said as I reached the top of the stairs.

"Hello. How are you doing?" she asked as she bounced her baby on her knee.

"I'm good. Where is Jacob?" I asked.

"He is in our room, responding to some emails. He is a bit of a workaholic." She answered.

"Oh, I see." I said awkwardly.

"It's okay. We don't mind, do we baby." She said, slipping into her baby voice as she addressed her child.

I wasn't sure what to say after that. So, I acted busy while I searched the fridge for left overs. I settled on a peanut butter jelly sandwich. The baby started crying.

"I think he's hungry. You don't mind, do you?" she asked me.

"Oh, of course not. Please go ahead." I answered.

She lifted a baby blanket to shield herself from my view. Then I assumed she removed one of her succulent breasts because the crying ceased immediately.

Oh man, what I would give to be that baby right now.

"So how long have you been married?" I asked, trying to ease the awkwardness of the situation.

"Almost three years now. I guess you and Hailey have been together for about the same amount of time, right?" she responded.

"Yeah, that's right."

"I'm sorry if this is too personal, but make sure you two are being careful. One of these is fun, but they are an awful lot of work." She said, pointing to the lucky bastard underneath the blanket; sucking away.

"Ha, you sound just like Ms. Jackson."

"Well I am my Mother's daughter. And she had me and Leah at a very young age. I know she's grateful for us, but I also know it was extremely difficult for her." She stated.

"You know, if you and Leah weren't identical twins I would have a hard time believing you were sisters." I said. She laughed at the comment.

"We are quite different, aren't we? It is interesting to see the different lives we have ended up living." The second thing she said was said more to herself than to me. And as she said it I thought I sensed a bit of longing in her voice. Like maybe she envied Leah's wild lifestyle in a way.

"So you really do not know anything about this mystery Man my mother is seeing?" she asked.

"What? Oh, uh no. No idea."

"Well you seem like a good kid. And I've never seen Hailey so happy before. So, I approve of you." She said.

"Oh, well thanks."

She pulled her baby out from under the blanket and shoved her boob back into her shirt all in one swift motion. I tried to catch glimpse of something, but to no avail.

"Maybe we can trick Mom into telling us who this mystery man is at the mall tomorrow." Rachel said, using her baby voice as she talked to her child.

Xxx

I was stuck in the back of Ms. Jackson's suburban next to Jacob. I had given up trying to talk to him early in the drive. Ms. Jackson drove, Leah sat in passenger seat. Hailey and Rachel sat behind them, with the baby in its car seat between them. They were all speaking at a million words per second. Strategizing which stores they would go to first and what items they were looking for from each location. Occasionally Hailey would turn briefly to me and say something like, "We need to get you a new pair of shorts."

The parking lot was full. It seemed everyone was doing their Christmas shopping. We parked and entered the crowded mall.

"Alright. Off to Victoria Secret." Leah said.

"Were you not paying attention? We are going their last." Hailey said, annoyed.

"Call me if you need me. I'll be in Best buy." Jacob said.

For a brief moment, I considered going with Jacob. Normally I did not enjoy shopping. But then I imagined Jacob telling me about the memory storage on all the laptops in Best Buy versus watching the girls try on clothes. I decided to stick with the girls. Besides, at the end I would be rewarded with Victoria Secret.

We must have been at the mall for hours. But the time actually passed quickly. For the most part I held bags and waited outside the dressing room to give my opinion on different outfits.

Leah always tried on the shortest shorts, the tightest skirts and the lowest cut shirts. Rachel leaned more towards the modest apparel. They were very attractive and expensive in taste, but modest. Ms. Jackson's choices were also fairly modest. But the occasional top showed off her round breasts. And some of the dresses were on the shorter side, showing off her toned legs. She also loved to find the highest heels that the store carried. Hailey wore a bit of everything.

I felt foolish as I tried on a pair of slacks and a custom fit dress shirt. The girls all waited for me on a couch to see how the outfit looked. Upon exiting the dressing room, I was met with a chorus of "oohs" and "aahs".

"You look good babe." Hailey said.

"Damn, you look sexy." Leah said.

"You look more mature. And it shows your muscular physique." Rachel admitted.

Ms. Jackson stood behind them, bouncing the baby. She gave me a seductive look and licked her lips.

In the next store Hailey, had picked out several items for me to try on. We were all in the dressing trying on different things. The dressing room was a long hallway with a dozen or more smaller rooms on each side; with nothing but curtains for privacy. The girls were all trying on their items and then stepping out to the main hallway to see what the others thought. I was doing the same, but at a much slower pace.

I slipped on a rather tight pair of jeans and stepped out of my room to get Hailey's approval. Hailey was twirling in a yellow sun dress for her Mother, who was wearing a bright pink dress with matching pink heels. She looked like a character from Candy Land.

"Too tight." Hailey said, looking at me. "What about the dress?"

"I like it." That's what I said to everything.

"Stay here, I have just a couple things left to try on." She said, and then disappeared behind her curtain.

Ms. Jackson and I were left alone. She looked strangely sexy in the absurd dress. She carefully stepped closer to me in her high heels. She put her mouth close to my ear and whispered, "I'm dying... it's been too long." Then she pressed her breasts up against me.

"Me too." I whispered back, "But this probably isn't the best place to have this talk."

"God, I can hardly control myself though. I want your cock so bad." She whispered. And with this she placed her hand on my crotch and gently squeezed my dick through the tight jeans.

"Mom..."

Ms. Jackson quickly removed her hand from my crotch. We turned to see Leah's head poking out from behind the curtain four rooms down. She was looking directly at us.

Oh shit. Did she see all of that? What did she see?

"Could you come help me zip this up?" Leah asked.

"Of course dear." Ms. Jackson answered. And she click clacked in her high heels to Leah's curtained room.

Oh good. It doesn't seem like she saw anything. She just needed help with a zipper.

I went back behind my curtain and changed into my regular clothes. It took me a few minutes to tear off the skinny jeans and when I finally exited my room Rachel and Leah were at the end of the hallway talking furiously. I craned my neck in an attempt to listen, but could only hear every other word or so.

"...sure...serious?...seeing... impossible..."

"What do you think?" Hailey asked, as she stepped out wearing her final outfit.

Rachel and Leah looked up, seeing us, they left.

"I like it."

Once Hailey was changed we left the dressing rooms. Leaving the store, we could see Ms. Jackson, Leah and Rachel talking to one another in hushed tones. They saw us approaching and their conversation ended abruptly.

"What were you talking about?" Hailey asked.

"Oh, just about what we're getting you for Christmas." Ms. Jackson said smiling.

For the rest of the day Ms. Jackson, Rachel and Leah seemed to do their own thing. I didn't see much of them until we met up with Jacob in the parking lot. The drive home was filled with chatter from the girls about the gems they had found, and instructions for each other on which ones they wanted as gifts.

Xxx

The family had been together for a whole week, and it was only one week until Christmas. Hailey and I were out of school and I was looking forward to the break. The two of us laid on our made bed. She was on her laptop, looking at Facebook. I was reading, for pleasure, not for homework. Our room was small. The king bed we had took up most of it. We had two nightstands, one on each side of the bed. A dresser against one of the walls and a small walk in closet. A large window facing the back yard was above the bed.

"Hailey, you ready?" Ms. Jackson yelled from the top of the stairs.

"Where are you going?" I asked as she closed her laptop.

"The mall."

"I'll get my jacket." I said, moving to get up.

"Nope. You stay here. We're going to shop for your Christmas. So, you can't come." She explained.

"Okay, see you later. Have fun." I said.

She gave me quick kiss on the lips and was off, closing the door behind her. I slipped my shoes off, and pulled off my socks, allowing my feet to be free. I fluffed the pillow underneath my head and cozied into a comfortable position before opening my book again.

This is nice.

I heard the garage door open. A car started, and then the garage door closed again. A few minutes later I heard muffled voices from upstairs. One was a man's which must have belonged to Jacob. I heard the front door open and then close. It was quiet. It was peaceful. Which was a nice change to the flurry of activity over the past week.

As I read my eyelids began to grow heavy. I was nearly asleep when I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"It's me, Leah."

I set my book on the night stand and walked to the door. I opened it. Leah stood on the other side.

Her feet were bare. She was wearing daisy duke denim shorts. Possibly the shortest I had seen her wear. Her white t shirt was extremely tight, revealing the curvature of her small breasts. Her hands were hidden behind her back. Pink lipstick adorned her full lips. There were earrings in each lobe, with several more silver rings going up her right ear. Her blonde, pink highlighted hair was down, hanging just above her shoulders. She looked up at me with big doe eyes. The sight of her made my dick give a twitch.

"What are you up to?" she asked.

"Oh, uh nothing. Just reading."

"You're not reading the latest Playboy, are you?" she asked.

"Ha, uh no."

"Oh, because I thought I heard something from my room. Some grunting maybe, you know, from self-stimulation." She said, and took a step forward. I took a step back.

"Nope, I was actually falling asleep."

"It's okay if you masturbate. I'm pretty sure I've heard you doing it before. It's perfectly normal, I do it all the time you know." She said and took another step toward me, forcing me backwards. She was now standing in my room. "I actually masturbated the other day thinking of you."

What?!

"Oh..uh... I" I stuttered.

"I wanted to ask you a question." She said.

"Oh, uh what is it."

She kicked the door closed behind her and lifted her hands. In her right was a black thong, in the left were pink cheekies from Victoria secret.

"Which ones should I wear?" she asked.

"Uhm... I uh... think the ones you have on are probably just fine."

"But..." she said, lowering her voice to a whisper, "I'm not wearing any."

My dick gave another jump in my pants.

"And I'm not wearing a bra either." And with that she arched her back so that the thin white fabric stretched against her breasts. Two hard nipples could be discerned through her shirt.

Relax. She's just messing with you. Hailey told you she would do this. Keep your cool

"Maybe I'll just go without them." She said.

She tossed them to the floor and then wrapped her arms around my neck, pressing her thin body up against mine. Then she jumped and wrapped her legs around my waist. She was so light and nimble that she didn't need my support at all. She looked into my eyes, our mouths inches apart.

Damn, she's really messing with me now!

Supporting herself entirely with her legs she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into her, kissing my mouth with hers. Her tongue expertly slid past my lips and teeth and seemed to go down my throat.

Oh...wow.

For a moment, I allowed her to rape my mouth with her talented tongue. But then I realized what was happening and pulled away.

"Leah, what are you doing?" I demanded.

She ignored my question and pulled me back in for more. At the same time my bedroom door opened.

"What is going on?!" Rachel yelled.

Leah allowed herself to fall off of me and I stepped back, pushing myself against the wall.

"Rachel, I can explain." I started.

"Leah! How could you!?" Rachel exclaimed.

"Oh come on, don't be so dramatic." Leah replied.

"No. This is so typical of you. You are such a bitch." Rachel said.

Rachel shut the door behind her and locked it.

Why did she do that? Is she going to trap us in here until Hailey gets home?

"Rachel if you just let..." I started, but she silenced me by raising a finger in the air. Like a parent shushing their child.

"Did you even stop to think about all the trouble I had to go through to arrange this?" Rachel said, "Jacob is on his way right now with the baby to his parents. I told him I wasn't feeling well so I couldn't come. This will probably be my only opportunity."

"Uhm...what is going on?" I asked confused.

"Sister, I'm sorry. You know how I am with urges. I can't help it. But look, we're both here now. Let's share him. It'll be fun." Leah said, and playfully pushed her sister.

Rachel crossed her arms and still looked upset. But gradually a smile spread across her face.

"You think so?" Rachel asked.

"I know so." Leah answered, returning Rachel's devious smile.

"Will one of you please tell me what is going on?"

Rachel looked at me, acknowledging me for the first time. And I took her in for the first time now that my head had stopped spinning.

Her blonde hair was straightened, falling past her shoulders. She wore golden hoop earrings. Dark red lipstick. A black long sleeve shirt. It had a modest neckline, just like all the other clothes I had seen her wear. But it was much tighter than what I was used to seeing her wear. It hugged her thin waist and bulged out at her massive chest. Skinny jeans hugged her wide hips. Red heels matched her lipstick.