Ms. Jackson Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dang, she looks good.

She turned so that her body faced me, she moved towards me, her colossal breasts reached me long before the rest of her did. Her soft melons pressed up against me as her blue eyes looked into mine. Identical eyes to Leah's, but they sent a different message. She placed her hands on my neck and pulled me in, pressing her ripe lips against mine.

Unlike Leah, her tongue remained dormant. Her lips sucked on and massaged against mine. She was tender. I grabbed her waist and softly kissed her back momentarily. But then mustering what self-control I possessed; pushed her back.

"Wait, wait. What are you two doing? Is this some sort of test?"

"No." they said in unison.

"I love your sister."

"And that's wonderful." Rachel said, "This isn't about love. This is about pure physical needs. Needs that have not been met since I married."

"It's wrong." I argued.

"You mean wrong like you fucking our Mother?" Leah said with a smirk.

She knows.

"You saw us? In the mall?" I asked. Leah nodded.

"We confronted her and she admitted everything." Rachel said. "Please, don't deny us."

"I don't know... I ..." I stuttered.

"If you don't make us both climax then we're telling Hailey about you and our Mother." Leah warned.

If Hailey found out about that we would be over. I can't let that happen. Who am I kidding anyway, would I really be able to say no to this?! This is a freaking dream come true... Ahh fuck it.

I grabbed Rachel by the face and pulled her back in. I heard Leah giggle, but then all of my senses were completely taken over.

Feeling. I felt Rachel's hands running through my hair. I felt her heavy breasts against my chest. I felt her waist pressed against me.

Taste. I tasted her sweet lips on mine.

Smell. I could smell her perfume mixed with Leah's. I could smell the department store on her new clothes.

Sight. Although my eyes were closed, In my mind's eye I pictured the two twins and I alone in the room.

Hearing. I could hear my own heart beating heavily as it sent blood pumping to my throbbing shaft. I could hear Rachel's breaths coming in gasps as we drank heavily from one another's mouths.

Leah pushed herself up against me. Rachel kept her body on mine but moved her mouth aside, making room for her sister. Leah continued the attack on my mouth that she had started earlier. The contrast between their kissing was amazing. Leah was forceful, and rough. I let her take charge as she grinded her pelvis into my left leg. Rachel followed suit and began to grind into my right leg. Leah's hands moved up and down my torso.

Growing impatient Rachel forced her mouth back onto mine, pushing Leah's off. Leah didn't resist. She moved her mouth to my neck, pulling the neck of my shirt down, kissing as she went.

I placed a hand on each of their asses, pulling their pelvises harder into me. A Groan escaped Rachel's lips. Leah's hand moved onto my crotch, while the other hand took hold of mine and moved it from her ass to her chest. Rachel followed suit again. Leah's breast was firm in my hand. Rachel's was soft and much too large for a single hand.

They continued kissing me, switching off from time to time, often touching mouths with each other in the process. While I kissed one, the other sucked on my earlobes or kissed my neck. Their hands explored my body while mine explored both of theirs.

Gosh, I wish I had more hands!

Leah tugged at the bottom of my shirt. The three of us broke our kiss momentarily so that the two of them could get my shirt over my head.

"You were right Leah. He has taken good care of his body." Rachel admired. She ran her hands up and down my chest and stomach. "It is so nice to touch a hard body after years of sleeping next to one so soft."

"If you think that is hard sister, wait till you touch this." Leah said, gently squeezing the bulge in my pants, which was now fully erect. Rachel rested her hand on it, her eyes widened.

"It feels so big." Rachel exclaimed. "I can't wait to see it."

"Let's show him a bit of us first." Leah recommended.

Leah arched her back and pulled her white t shirt over her head in one smooth motion, then dropped it on the floor. Her small breasts were like perfect half spheres, so perky that her nipples seemed to point strait up. Her small areolas matched her petite breasts. She was so thin that I could see faint outlines of her ribcage. Her ribcage bore another tattoo, underneath her left breast. It was big fancy cursive writing; I wasn't sure what it said. With her shirt off I could also see her pierced belly button.

I ran my hands up her smooth stomach and cupped her perky tits. Each one was a perfect handful. They were malleable to the touch, but incredibly firm at the same time. They kept their shape perfectly. I rolled both her hard nipples between my thumbs and pointer fingers.

"Oohh... that feels good." She said. "Your turn sister."

I wrapped one arm around Leah's entire waist easily and pulled her closer while I watched Rachel.

Oh man, this is what I've been waiting for.

Rachel slowly rolled her black shirt up her flat stomach. When she reached her breasts, the process slowed even more. It was a struggle to get the fabric over such monstrous mounds. Eventually the stretched fabric was forced to make its ascent upwards. Two cups of a deep red bra were revealed, and eventually the tops of her milky white breasts were shown for the first time as the shirt made its way up her neck and then onto the floor. The straps of her strained bra looked as if they were about to break at any moment under the immense weight of the bra's contents. Tit flesh oozed out the top of her bra, but also out the sides.

Oh my god.

"I think he likes them." Leah teased, "You know I've seen him starring at them ever since we first arrived. Why don't you show him more?"

Rachel reached back, putting even more tension on her bras straps, and undid the clasp, No longer restricted, her huge tits immediately pushed forward. Then she slid her arms through the loops, one at a time her massive breasts fell out.

Unlike her sister, Rachel's breasts were not perfectly round. But they were still perfect. The sheer weight of them caused gravity to pull them down slightly once they were out of her bra. Her nipples were larger than Leah's, and a shade lighter. Her breasts hung heavily in front of her instead of pointing towards the ceiling.

I released Leah and like a child in a candy store I extended my hands towards Rachel's magnificent mounds of tit flesh. I cupped one in each hand and pushed them together.

"Aaah... careful. They're tender." She cautioned.

I carefully caressed them. They were incredibly soft. Rachel thrust them forward and pulled my face slowly down into her bosom until it was buried in her cleavage.

"Do you like Mommy's breasts?" she asked, using the same voice she used for her baby boy. It was strange, but incredibly sexy at the same time. I simply nodded my head, still breathing in her glorious tits.

She raised my face to hers and once again began kissing me while I continued to massage her tender breasts. Leah moved in as before, and they were back to kissing me at the same time. This time with their naked breasts rubbing against my skin. Leah's nipples were hard, and my hands were more aggressive with hers.

Eventually they pushed me up against the wall and they both began kissing my neck. Making their way down to my chest. Bending at their knees they continued kissing down my torso. My skin became increasingly sensitive as they reached my lower abdomen. They reached the waistline of my pants and dropped onto their knees.

Please don't stop there. Please.

They both looked up at me, then at the bulge in my pants in front of their faces, and finally they looked at one another smiling. Rachel traced the outline of my swollen cock with her finger.

"Do you think it's real? Or do you think he's shoved a cucumber down his pants?" Rachel asked Leah.

"Only one way to find out." Leah responded.

Leah unbuttoned the button on my jeans while Rachel slowly undid the zipper. Together they pulled the fly apart and then pulled my pants down my legs. I stepped out of them and Rachel tossed them aside. Now I stood before the two sisters on their knees, wearing only my briefs. A small stain of precum was visible at the tip of my bulge.

"Oh look, he IS excited." Leah said, pointing to the wet spot.

Again, Rachel traced the outline of my rigid member with her finger. And this time, also nibbled on in lightly with her teeth. I winced.

"Hmmm... it still feels like the real deal." Rachel said. She looked up at me, "May we see it?"

I tried to speak but couldn't. I simply nodded. Rachel reverently raised her hands to my elastic band. But then stopped herself, she went back to tracing the outline and feeling it gently through the fabric with her hands. Seemingly savoring the moment.

"Fine, I'll do it." Leah offered.

Leah grabbed my briefs and quickly yanked them down to my ankles. My thick cock sprang free like a Jack in the Box.

"Ooohhh! My God." Rachel let out a shout of shock and delight. "Good Lord! It's at least twice the length of my husbands. And the girth is incredible. Why it makes Jacob's look like a baby carrot!"

"One of the better cocks I've seen." Leah said impressed, but not quite as impressed as Rachel.

While they admired me I kicked my briefs towards the discarded clothing pile. Rachel delicately took my swaying cock in the very tips of her fingers. She examined it how I imagined she must have examined her baby the moment it was born. It almost looked as if she were about to cry.

Leah wrapped a small hand around the very base of my shaft and pulled it towards her. Rachel wrapped a hand around my shaft, above Leah's and pulled it back towards her. Leah wrapped a second hand around my shaft just above Rachel's and yanked me towards her, Rachel did the same, Only the head of my penis was exposed as they fought over my cock.

"Ouch! Ladies, ladies."

"You said we could share." Rachel exclaimed.

"Okay then, lets SHARE." Leah said.

They relaxed their grips and looked for a moment as if they were deciding what to do. Apparently, their twin telepathy kicked in because they both placed their lips on the head of my dick, meeting in the middle.

They licked their lips so that they were wet with saliva and then began sliding down my shaft. Leah on the left and Rachel on the right. As they went they continued to lick their lips and produce saliva so that they slid easily back and forth. They kept pace with one another better then synchronized swimmers. Neither one got ahead of one another and neither one fell behind. Back and forth they went, my slippery cock was like the hotdog, their plumps lips were like the buns.

Oh my God, this could not look any sexier.

After traveling the length of my entire shaft a dozen or more times they began to lick the underside of my shaft with their broad tongues. Upon reaching the tip, Rachel unexpectedly took me into her mouth.

"Oohh.." I moaned.

While Rachel constricted my head with her tongue and bobbed up and down on the first few inches of my cock Leah continued to kiss and lick the bottom half of me. Rachel sucked on the top of my cock softly and slowly. Leah whipped the bottom half of my cock fast and furiously with her tongue. The contrast provided an extremely unique and pleasurable experience.

After some time, they switched. Leah bobbed fiercely on the top of my cock while Rachel lovingly worshiped the bottom with her warm tongue. This went on for several minutes. The back and forth, taking turns. I ran my fingers through their blonde hair, they occasionally glanced up at me to make sure I was still enjoying the dual blow job.

During Rachel's final turn on my head Leah ran her tongue to the very base of my shaft but she didn't stop there. Kept licking until she reached my scrotum. She teased my balls with the tip of her tongue and then gently took one of them into her mouth. She sucked on one for a time and then let it slip from her mouth as she took in the other one. While she was doing, this Rachel continued her bobbing. With the base of my shaft now free she had wrapped both of her hands around the base and began pumping while she sucked.

It was strange to see a large wedding ring on a hand that was stroking my firm cock. But surprisingly erotic at the same time.

With Leah lapping at my balls, any my cock in Rachel's mouth I can't hold it any longer.

"I'm going to bust!" I warned them.

Rachel immediately let go of my cock and let it pop from her mouth. Leah surfaced from out between my legs.

"I do not want you to orgasm like this. I have this fantasy... but no." Rachel said, looking down.

"Go on sister. I'm sure he is just dying to fuck your tits." Leah said.

"You see I have tried with Jacob, but it just doesn't work. And after the first time he did not want to do it again. But I really want to feel your long strong cock in between my breasts." Rachel begged, looking up at me like a puppy dog.

Oh Hell yes!

I nodded my approval.

"There, you see!" Leah said.

Leah stood, grabbed me by my penis and pulled me towards the bed where she pushed me into a sitting position. Rachel crawled towards me on her hands and knees, I spread my legs allowing her to enter. She raised to her knees so that her huge breasts rested on my thighs, my cock swaying slightly in between them. Even though I was still wet with their saliva she spit into the deep valley caused by her milk bags for extra lubrication. Then she pushed those same milk bags together, enveloping my strong cock in her warm, soft tit flesh.

Ooohhh yes...

Her breasts were so large that even my long dick was completely buried in her mountains of flesh. Nothing of my cock could be seen. Rachel looked at me with her piercing blue eyes.

"I love the feeling of solid cock in between my breasts. Now, make love to them." She pleaded.

"No... fuck those big fat titties." Leah suggested, now an observer from the sidelines.

I rocked my pelvis forward, at the apex of my thrust the tip of my penis escaped out the top of her smashed breasts. Only to disappear again as I let it slide back into her soft melons. I thrust again and again, getting into a rhythm.

"Yes...yes...yes..." Rachel moaned, closing her eyes.

Instinct began to take over and Rachel begin lifting her heavy breasts up and then slamming them back down. She slid her colossal breasts up and down my hardened cock over and over. I watched as ripples spread though her soft tits, caused by my thrusting and her pumping.

I am titty fucking Hailey's older sister... And I don't regret it one bit!

Rachel leaned her head forward and began sucking the tip of my penis into her mouth each time it made an appearance. Each time it escaped her lips to plunge back into her loving tits it made a "Popping" sound. Aroused by our performance, Leah unclasped her daisy duke shorts and slid a hand in between her legs. My balls began to churn, this time without warning they sent a large load of cum up my shaft and out the tip of my head, just as Rachel slammed her heavy breasts down. The hot cum hit her upper lip and left debris sprawled across her cheek, over her right eye, jizz stuck to her dark eyebrows.

"Aahh!" She gasped, surprised by the eruption.

She staggered back, releasing my cock from her warm breasts. The next several spurts landed across her chest. Slowly drizzling down her vast tits and over her nipples.

"Oh my goodness." She exclaimed.

She used a throw pillow from the bed to wipe my seed from her face. Like a vulture Leah swooped in and began licking the rest of it from her breasts. Rachel did nothing the stop her.

I probably shouldn't be turned on by that...but I am. Must be a twin thing.

Rachel looked sad.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"The fun is over. I have the same problem with Jacob, granted you lasted much longer than he does, but now that you've orgasmed you'll shrivel up, and I still had so many things I wanted to do." Rachel explained.

"Haha, not all men are like Jacob." Leah laughed, licking the last of my sperm from her lips.

"Rachel, just the image of you two sucking my dick will keep me hard for days." I explained.

She looked at my cock doubtfully, but when it did not deflate her red lips spread across her white teeth in a broad smile.

"We've sucked your cock, you fucked my sister's tits, now it's time you get me to climax." Leah ordered.

She bent forward at the waist and slid her shorts down her smooth legs. She wasn't lying, she wasn't wearing any panties.

Beautiful

Her vagina had almost no lips, just a slit on her pelvis in between her thighs. It was also completely hairless. Not giving me much time to enjoy the view, Leah pushed me further up onto the bed so that I lay on my back, legs fully extended, dick pointing straight up.

Next Leah crawled onto the bed and knelt over me, facing me, so that the tip of my penis was inches from her slit. Reaching between her legs she grabbed my rigid shaft and lowered herself until just the tip of me was touching her moist pussy. She rubbed my sensitive head back and forth between her opening, like a plow tilling the earth.

Oh my! Don't tease me!

Leah felt my body squirming underneath her.

"You want to fuck me, don't you?" Leah asked.

I nodded. She continued to play with herself using only the tip of my penis.

"I want to hear you say it." She teased.

"I want to." I said.

"No, I want you to say you want to fuck me." She ordered.

This girl is crazy.

"I want to fuck you!" I conceded.

With that dropped herself onto my now throbbing shaft. Impaling herself on my entire cock all at once.

Holy shit

"Oooohh..." she groaned, in pleasure, not pain.

She let herself fall forward so that her face was in front of mine. She kissed me passionately, bit my lip gently and pulled on it as she pushed herself back up so that our bodies were at a near ninety-degree angle.

Her pussy was surprisingly tight. Watching me fuck her sister's tits must have really turned her on because she was incredibly wet inside. She started rocking back and forth and then slowly started bouncing up and down on my lengthy cock. She kept eye contact with me, not once looking away.

I looked down at her little orbs of tit flesh. They stayed perfectly motionless as she rode me. I reached a hand up and gave one of them a squeeze.

"Oh, yeah. Play with my titties while I ride your big cock." Leah encouraged.

She pulled my other hand up and placed it on her other breast. Then she straightened her arms and place her hands on my abs for support, she slowly spread her legs further and further until she was doing the splits. I pinched and pulled at her hard nipples while I played with her perky tits. I couldn't help it, I started to rock forward as she slammed down onto me, trying to drive even deeper inter her taut pussy.

"Yes! Yes, fuck my little cunt with your big fat cock." She hissed.

Her dirty talk spurred me on. I released her firm breasts and grabbed her by her skinny waist, I started lifting her up and pulling her down as she bounced.

"Ooohhh yes!... Aahhh God yes!" Leah moaned, "Don't just...Aaahhh... Stand there Rachel...Aaahhhh...sit on...Aaahh...his face...Aahhh yes!"

It was difficult, but I forced my gaze from Leah's hot body to Rachel as she fumbled with the button of her jeans. She managed to get them undone and slid them to the floor. She wore red panties that matched the bra on the floor. She slipped off her high heels and then, not quite as gracefully as Leah had undressed, dropped her panties to the floor.