Ms. Jackson Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being that they were identical twins, Rachels vagina was similar. Except not as closely shaved, she had a neatly trimmed triangle of short blonde pubic hair just above her slit. Both sisters were completely naked now, except for their earrings and Rachel's diamond wedding ring. As Leah continued to slide up and down my shaft, her sister crawled onto the bed, her heavy breasts swaying beneath her.

When Rachel reached my face, she gave me a soft kiss on the lips and then threw her left leg over my face. Then facing her sister, she slowly lowered her well-groomed pussy down until it was within distance of my tongue. I could smell her musky scent. I stuck my tongue out and licked the opening of her slit. This earned a quiet whimper from her and she shot back up in surprise. When she felt comfortable she began to lower herself back down. My loving tongue greeted her.

"Oh my God that feels amazing. Jacob never puts his mouth down there." Rachel said.

Gradually she lowered herself even further so that I could penetrate her pussy with my strong tongue. As I rammed my rod into Leah's pussy I lapped at Rachel's pussy like a dog. Rachel's body shook with delight.

"Oh fuck yes. Keep fucking me!" Leah told me, "Watching you tongue fuck my sister is so fucking hot!"

I let go of Leah's waist and reaching up I took hold of Rachel's copious breasts. I gently kneaded them like dough as she began to grind into my face. Her immense breasts were too much for my hands and tit flesh oozed between my fingers and out the sides. She started grinding harder onto my face, I thrashed around wildly with my tongue.

"ooohhhh...ooohhh...ohhhh" Rachel moaned softly, unlike her sister.

Rachel grinded her pussy into my face harder and harder as I penetrated her with my tongue. I was having a hard time breathing, but I didn't complain. The intervals between her shivering were growing shorter. Leah continued to slide her pussy up and down my slick pole.

"Oh my God, oh my God, Oh my God. I'm climaxing!" Rachel groaned.

Suddenly Rachel's body stopped quivering. Her juices filled my mouth and ran down the sides of my face. She let herself fall backward and rested against all of Hailey's throw pillows.

"Do you hear that? It sounds like the garage door." Rachel said.

I hadn't heard anything but I stopped pumping into Leah in order to listen. Oblivious to the situation, Leah rotated herself one hundred and eighty degrees, while still impaled on my cock, so that her back was now facing me. Her ass cheeks were like two thick balls of solid muscle. She leaned forward and grabbed onto the railing across the foot of the bed, still in the splits she started to work her way up and down my towering cock, moaning each time she lowered herself.

"I think I heard a door, someone is here." Rachel warned.

"Leah, stop." I said.

She didn't listen. The pleasure she was getting from stuffing her pussy with my cock was too great. Thinking quickly, Rachel rushed to the foot of the bed and put a hand over Leah's mouth, muffling her moans of pleasure. The doorknob of the bedroom door jostled.

"Why is this door locked?" I heard Hailey's voice come from the other side of the door.

Rachel put her second hand over her sister's mouth. Leah continued to fuck me, despite Hailey's presence. I wasn't even sure Leah was aware of what was happening, completely lost in her ecstasy.

"I...was...uh..changing and I didn't want your sister walking in on me." I hollered to Hailey.

"We got all the way there when I remembered I left my wallet in the kitchen." Hailey explained through the locked door. "What's that noise?"

"Uh...nothing. Give me just a second...I'll be right there." I shouted.

"Don't bother. My Mom is waiting for me in the car. Be back in an hour or so." Hailey yelled.

Rachel kept her hands clasped over Leah's mouth until I heard the Garage door shut. Signaling Hailey's departure.

"What the hell were you thinking?!" Rachel asked as she removed her hands from Leah's mouth.

"Ah shit! Yes, yes! I'm almost there!" Leah yelled.

Damn, Hailey's going to hear that from down the road!

I watched Leah's tramp stamp as it moved up and down. She slammed her ass down onto my stomach again and again, going faster and faster until the black swirly ink making a delicate pattern on the small of her back became blurred.

"Fuck yes...oooohhhh...Fuuuck!" Leah moaned.

I placed my hands on her bouncing ass. Small beads of sweat were beginning to form from her effort. She slammed down one final time and then kept herself impaled, rocking back and forth.

"Fuck yes! I'm there...I'm there...Holy shit that was good." Leah exclaimed.

I made an attempt to pull out, but Leah contracted all her muscles, squeezing onto my cock and holding it in place.

"I'm not done. I want to get there again. But this time I'm not doing all the work." Leah said, "Do you ever do doggy style with my little sister?... or my Mom?"

"I know what it is." I assured her.

With that she let me slip out of her, my shaft shone from her juices. I got on my knees. Leah scooted back, fell forward, and then pushed herself up on her hands and knees. Arching her back she thrust her ass in the air.

"Now bring that beautiful cock over her and fuck me good." Leah instructed.

Your wish is my command.

I placed the tip of my cock at the entry way of her pussy. Knowing that she knew how to take a dick I felt bold, I grabbed her by the hips. My hands were almost able to touch around her tiny waist. And in one swift motion I rammed my entire cock into her, balls deep.

"Ooohhh yes..." she moaned.

She looked over her shoulder at me and smiled.

"Now fuck me like the little slut I am." She told me.

I slowly slid my rigid cock out of her pussy until only the tip remained. Then I forcefully plunged it back into her.

"Yes! Aahhh.." She groaned.

I did it again. And again. And again. Slowly I picked up the pace until I found a rhythm. I crashed into her like a wave, over and over. I drove my hungry cock into her sopping pussy as hard as I could.

"Fuck...Rachel come...yes...lay under...aaahhh...me...fuck..." Leah gasped between ramming's from my unyielding cock.

Leah pushed up with her arms to make room as Rachel positioned herself so that she laid on her back, underneath Leah. With her exposed pussy under Leah's panting mouth, and her face directly under my stampeding cock. Rachel licked my low hanging balls while I stuffed Leah's pussy.

"Keep punishing my pussy with your thick cock!" Leah moaned.

As I fucked her from behind, Leah leaned down and began eating Rachel out. Rachel must have liked it because she started licking my swaying balls with a new intensity.

"Fuck me harder! Fucking demolish my cunt with your hot rod!" Leah yelled, when she came up for air from her twin sister's pussy.

You got it!

Rachel abandoned the ball licking as I thrust into Leah even faster. Leah kept eating at Rachel's pussy for as long as she could. But finally my powerful thrusts forced her to rest her face on the bed and just accept my punishment from behind.

I reached around her small frame and took both of her perky tits in my hands. Keeping her ass in the air she let herself collapse as I supported all her weight. I crashed and smashed into her with more force each time.

"Fuck me... fuck yes... keep fucking me... Oohhh!" Leah moaned, her eyes shut.

I pummeled her pussy with my raging cock. I battered it again and again, my breathing was heavy with labor.

"Fuck... Shit, stop...no, no keep going!... whatever you do don't' stop fucking me!" She moaned.

I moved my hands from her breasts to her firm ass cheeks. They were so tight it was difficult to grab onto them. I thrust as deeply as I could into her, and then I felt that familiar climax, as her sopping pussy began drizzling from her juices. I slowed my pace and gradually came to a stop. We were both panting.

Leah allowed my dick to slip from her battered pussy. Then she rolled over onto the side of the bed.

"Good... now plow my sister like that." She told me breathlessly.

Rachel lay on her back in front of me. I positioned myself so that I was at her feet, instead of her head. For the first time, I noticed the blinds were open, I could see into the back yard. It was snowing.

"Please be gentle at first." Rachel asked.

Thank goodness. I could use the rest!

Rachel spread her legs wide so that I could enter. Her tremendous breasts hung heavily at her sides. I lowered myself so my eyes were looking into hers and my tip was positioned at her opening.

"Remember, you're much larger than my husband. So, go slow at first." Rachel reminded me.

Slowly I pushed myself forward so that my head pushed against her labia. With a little force, it pushed past the outer lips of her pussy and my head was in. She squinted her eyes in pain. I stopped, waiting for permission to go further.

"Okay." She exhaled.

Ever so slowly I forced my swollen cock into her narrow pussy. With each inch, she gave a whimper, mixed with pleasure and pain. After what seemed like a century I was completely inside of her. Her pussy was even more taut than Leah's. I could feel the head of my penis brushing up against something, it felt like a wall.

Is that her cervix maybe?

I laid on top of her, my cock completely penetrating her pussy. My body weight smashed her full breasts against me. I hooked my arms under hers and grabbed onto her shoulders. She opened her eyes and looked into mine. She reached around me and pulled me in for a kiss. This time she used tongue. But once again, her tongue was different than her sisters. Rachel's was timid at first. Slowly exploring my mouth, submissive to my tongue as I forced it back into her mouth and explored with my tongue.

We broke our kiss and she leaned up to my left ear, opposite the side Leah was laying on. She breathed hotly into it and whispered, "I love the feeling of your solid cock between my legs."

And I love the feeling of your wet pussy around my cock!

I gently started rocking back and forth, like a ship rocks on a calm sea. Rachel's hands left my neck and found my ass cheeks. She wrapped her legs around me and pushed down on my ass as she grinded her pelvis into mine. With my arms underneath her back, hands clasped onto her shoulders I pulled her into me and grinded my pelvis into hers as well.

For the most part my cock remained completely buried in her tight pussy. There was little to no thrusting. We lay like that, face to face, grinding into one another. Occasionally I would move a hand off from her shoulder, down to one of her ample breasts, massaging it before returning to her shoulders.

She didn't moan, she was quiet. But I knew she was being pleasured because her eyes rolled back into her head from time to time. Also from time to time we would kiss, or we would take turns sucking on one another's earlobes. I wasn't sure if Leah was unconscious, or if she was quietly watching us. I lost all sense of time as our two bodies became one.

Before this had all started, Rachel said this wasn't about love. That it was purely physical needs. But this sure felt like making love to me.

"Go on, fuck her good!" Leah said, bringing Rachel and I out of whatever day dream we had slipped into.

I looked into Rachel's eyes. Silently asking the question, 'Do you want it?' She leaned in, breathed into my left ear, again opposite the side Leah was on. Like it was just our secret and whispered, "It's okay. I want it."

With Rachel's permission, I slowly began pulling out of her a bit further each time I rocked back. Gradually I started thrusting a little faster. Eventually I let go of her shoulders. I placed my hands on the bed on either side of her and pushed myself up. This gave me a better view of her magnificent body while I fucked her, but it also gave better leverage for faster and more powerful thrusts.

As I put more force into it Rachel's fat tits began to bounce up and down with each thrust. She closed her eyes, and bit her lip in pleasure.

"Harder." Leah coerced.

Juices from Rachel's moist pussy allowed my strong cock to slide in and out with ease now. I obeyed Leah's order and fucked Rachel harder. Rachel raised her arms and grabbed onto the headboard.

"She's almost there, I can tell." Leah said, "Fuck her faster!"

Again, I obeyed Leah's order. I picked up the pace. Again, and again I drove my thick cock into Rachel's compact pussy. The force sent shockwaves up her body. Her enormous breasts were bouncing wildly now. Up and down, up and down as I drove into her. Murky white substance leaked from her nipples.

That must be milk! I'm fucking the milk right out of her!

I could tell Rachel was getting close to climaxing from the scrunched look on her face. And the tremors I was feeling in her legs. I increased the tempo and the force with which I pounded her pussy. My balls slapped against her ass crack. She let go of the head board, moving her hands to hold down her breasts in an attempt to control their uncontrollable bouncing.

Rachel arched her back, her pussy suddenly went from wet to sopping. Her juices leaking out of her pussy and onto the bed. Her legs released me and fell limply to her side.

"I can't hold it! I'm going to bust again!" I warned.

Rachel came out of her pleasure induced coma just in time to tell me, "You can't cum inside me! Quick, pull out!"

I fought every instinct in my body telling me to bust inside of her wonderful pussy and I pulled out. Once again, Leah dove in like a vulture. Her mouth was on my throbbing cock seconds after it had exited her sister's pussy.

Leah wrapped both hands around the base of my cock and pumped furiously while she sucked. I shot load after load of hot cum down her throat. She milked my cock until it was empty. Then she kissed me hard on the mouth. The taste of her sister's pussy, my cock and my cum still lingered on her lips.

"That was fucking hot." Leah said.

"Jacob has never loved me like that before." Rachel said.

"I can honestly say; I have never experienced anything like that." I said.

"Who was the better lay?" Leah asked.

"Huh?"

"Yes. Who is a better lover? Leah or I?" Rachel asked.

Now that we were done, their competitive nature was coming back out. They looked at me, waiting for an answer.

How am I supposed to answer that? They're both incredible in different ways.

I was saved from having to answer by the sound of the garage door opening. Hailey would be downstairs in a matter of minutes. Rachel and Leah both started grasping for their clothes.

"Hey, so we're good? You're not going to tell Hailey?" I asked.

"As long as you keep us satisfied." Leah winked. She gave my cock a squeeze and slipped out the door.

"What she said." Rachel told me. She pressed her plump lips against mine, and handed her red panties to me. "Something to help you remember this experience." Then she slipped out the door as well.

Oh, I don't think I'll ever forget this. Don't you worry.