Ms. Walker's Class Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jeez, she's got some big ole' titties, too," the voice added.

"Wait... Hey guys, shut up!" a second voice said, lost in the catcalls and adolescent bravado. "Seriously. Shut up! I mean it!" more forcefully this time. It sounded vaguely familiar.

"Ms. Walker? Is that you?"

Hearing her called by name made her look. There were four young guys in the car, and Michael's face peered out from the passenger side of the back seat. He was smiling.

"Michael!" she gasped, smiling back. "How are you?!" Her attention was divided between the conversation and keeping her bike on the road.

"Great! You're looking good, as usual..." he answered. Before the words were even out, he wondered what he was doing. She was his teacher. Actually, she was his teacher, as in past tense, but he still felt a little weird, complimenting her like this, no matter how true it was. He was very glad to be wearing sunglasses, because his eyes were roving all over her body, beyond his control. The skin-tight spandex did little to camouflage her rock-hard body, and since it was sweat soaked, the dark tones of her skin showed through.

His words didn't go unnoticed by Miranda, and her mind immediately rewound to school. She hadn't dressed provocatively, but her curves could make a burlap sack look sexy, and he was a teenage guy, so it made sense that her body might have been the subject of a few fantasies.

Speaking of fantasies, she was having one now. Her clit was being crushed against the firm leather of the bike seat, and seeing Michael again had reminded her about the potential pleasure tool between his legs. Adrenaline, endorphins and sexual tension overpowered common sense.

"Hey Michael..." she began, avoiding a pothole. She put her hand on the roof of the car as they rolled along together. "I'm going to be another hour or so, before I get home, and I want to have a shower, obviously," she fanned herself symbolically, "but I'd love to meet you later to talk. How about five o'clock?"

"Um, sure. Where?" he replied, a bit surprised.

She suggested a pizza place near her home, and he agreed. Before the car was out of earshot, she heard one of them comment.

"Dude! You just got asked on a date by your hot teacher! She is smokin'..."

Miranda suddenly wanted to keep riding, right past her house and out of the country, never to be seen again. What the hell did you just do?she asked herself. For the rest of the ride home, she tried to answer that question, but her mind kept drifting. The constant pressure on her clit didn't help any, and by the time she had hung her bike up in the garage at her house, she was in desperate need of relief.

She unzipped her top as she walked in. Shoes were removed quickly, and she peeled both her industrial-strength sports bra and shorts off quickly. Naked in her kitchen, she leaned back against the counter and started to masturbate furiously, cumming quickly. She did it again in the shower a few minutes later, but still felt frustrated.

That frustration played a part in her wardrobe choice for that night. Her inner cougar took over, and she dressed for the hunt. A black skirt, snug and stretchy, stopped just above her knee. Dark, stay-up stockings and a thong went under it. Up top, her very best Victoria's Secret bra matched the thong, cradling and presenting her huge breasts for admiring glances from all. A thin, red cashmere sweater, with a deep 'V' neckline, hugged her curvy chest, and four inch heels finished the look.

Miranda arrived at the restaurant early, happy to find Michael already there, which to her showed he was excited to see her. The look on his face made that even more obvious.

"Whoa, Ms. Walker! You look fantastic!" he exclaimed. She noted with satisfaction that his eyes had great difficulty pulling away from her cleavage, but he was smart enough not to stare too much.

They walked into the restaurant. It was still early for dinner, and pretty quiet inside, giving them their choice of tables. She steered him towards one in a back corner, where they would have some privacy. Walking in front of him, she could practically feel his eyes on her ass, and when he pulled her chair out gallantly, he put his hand on her lower back. The contact made her shiver. By the time he made it around the table, she was positioned for maximum effect.

Resting her chest on the edge of the table, she put her elbows on the surface as well. She put her chin on the backs of her hands, and squeezed her elbows together, enhancing her surgically augmented cleavage. He never had a chance.

As he sat, his eyes landed right where she had directed them; on the carefully crafted display of feminine flesh that showed in the neckline of her sweater. He tried to start the conversation, but his mouth was suddenly full of cotton.

Hook, line, and sinker,she thought, sitting back.

The dinner actually went quite enjoyably. They had compatible tastes in pizza, which was convenient, and once Michael recovered from his initial shock at seeing her fabulous cleavage, the conversation was nice. She had played with her prey for long enough.

"So, Michael, are you seeing anyone special now?" she probed.

"No, Ms. Walker..."

"Please..." she interrupted him, "... we're no longer at school, you're an adult, and I'm not your teacher anymore, so I think it's time you called me Miranda."

"Miranda? That's a very pretty name."

"Thank you, Michael. So, you were saying?" she asked again.

"Oh, right... No, I'm not seeing anyone, Miranda," he replied. "My, uh... situation... hasn't changed."

"I remember our conversation," she whispered, leaning forward again. "I'm sorry you haven't found someone to... solve... your problem. Then again, maybe you have, and just don't know it yet. When's the last time you asked a girl out?"

"Why bother?" he said glumly. "Like I said before, everyone at school knows about me, and all the girls are afraid of me. I figured I'd wait until I start college in the fall."

"You've asked everyone?" she asked, leading him right where she wanted him. "I don't think you asked everyone."

"Who'd I miss? They'd just say no, anyway."

"Well," she smiled, "how about me? You didn't ask me, and if you did, I promise you... I wouldn't say no." She smiled again, and arched her eyebrows.

Michael didn't answer.

"Michael, I'm serious. You have a grown man's, um,... equipment , shall we say? You need to stop trying to use it on girls who aren't built to handle... Uh, something that big."

"Ms. Walker?" he finally replied, forgetting to call her by her first name, "Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

"Yes, Michael," she whispered, trailing her fingertips across her chest suggestively. "I want to take you home and have sex with you. Would you like that, Michael? Would you like to fuck a real woman, who will fuck you back?"

"Yes Ma'am! I mean, yes Miranda!"

"Good," she laughed, "so let's finish dinner and get out of here!"

Now that he knew what was ahead, he made less of an effort to avert his eyes, and she liked it.

"Michael," she whispered, "I can't help but notice that you seem to be looking at my breasts a lot. Am I to assume that you like the way they look?"

"Oh yes, Miranda! They look fabulous. I've always thought that you are beautiful, since the first day you walked into the class!"

"Thank you, Michael," Miranda said, smiling. "I think we're going to have fun together."

With the meal complete, they made their way back to Miranda's house, and were finally alone, face to face, in her kitchen.

Miranda's eyes took in Michael's body hungrily. He was over six feet tall, probably about two hundred pounds of lean athletic muscle, and quite handsome. His blonde hair and blue eyes completed the package. And then there was his package.

She could see how nervous he was, so she stepped forward, moving within range of his strong arms.

"Michael," she whispered, touching him on the shoulder as she moved closer, gently pressing her breasts into his chest, "I'm going to teach you how to please a woman. Are you ready to learn?" He nodded, still nervous. "Then kiss me."

She could feel him shaking as he took her in his arms, and his lips were quivering when they made contact with hers, but he did pretty well. It didn't light a fire in her loins, but was a good starting point. About five minutes of experimentation and direction later, he was no longer nervous, and now, he was getting to her, nibbling at her soft, pouty lips and tongue wrestling like a veteran. She pulled back, breathing hard. His arms were around her, but hadn't strayed from her back.

"Touch me. Use your hands to claim my body," Miranda suggested.

"Where should I touch you?" he asked. "Any suggestions?"

"Use your imagination. I'm sure that you want to touch me, so do it. Remember, a woman's body is very sensitive, so you can touch, but don't grab. You'll know what I like by my reaction." She kissed him again, and felt his hands begin to wander, one moving down to gently caress the firm flesh of her behind. The other moved up, surprising her by passing her chest on the way to softly stroke her face and neck. She moaned when his fingers touched her throat, and he kept it up, stimulating one of her favourite erogenous zones. When he replaced his fingers with his lips, she gasped and moaned louder, getting louder still when his free hand finally began to fondle her breasts.

"Mmmm," Miranda moaned as his hand caressed her full globes. "That's nice. You're doing very well. I hope you don't mind, but I need to check something." She cupped her hand over the crotch of his jeans. "Oh my!" She dropped to her knees, feeling the heat through the fabric. Her fingers grasped the little tab and levered his zipper down, before unsnapping the top button. She tugged his pants down, and stared at the gigantic bulge in Michael's underwear.

Miranda licked her lips unconsciously, and hooked her fingers in the waistband of his shorts, peeling them slowly over his hips. Her eyes widened as his flesh came into view. His monstrous member hung heavily between his legs.

"Holy shit!" Miranda gasped. The massive chunk of man-meat that she now gazed at took her breath away. It was about as thick as a coke can and nearly a foot long. And it wasn't even fully erect.

Like a horse, she thought, horses should be so lucky, but now I know why the high school girls were scared of him. He'd split them wide open. Hell, he might split me wide open, but I'm sure as hell gonna let him try!

She couldn't even come close to getting her hand around it. It goes without saying that she couldn't get much of it in her mouth, but she did give it a couple of long licks. Michael shuddered, and Miranda looked up at him as she rubbed her face against it.

"I owe you an apology, Michael. I have to admit, I thought you were exaggerating when you told me your story, but now I can see you were telling the truth." She kissed his cockhead, then managed to get it into her mouth. It felt like she was trying to swallow an extra-large egg whole.

People always assume that black women can suck big cocks, because they believe that all black guys have big cocks. Wrong, and wrong. Sure, Miranda had the typically wide mouth and full pouty lips that so many African American women have, but that's about where the stereotype falls flat. Besides, this kid's dick was about as big as anything she had ever heard of.

She couldn't get more than three inches of this monster past her lips, so blowjobs were out of the question. She pulled it out of her mouth, and it made a popping sound that made her laugh.

"Why don't we take this to the bedroom," she giggled, leading him by the cock, down the hall and into her boudoir. She sat him down on the bed.

Miranda stepped back, and kicked off her high heels. She turned her back to Michael, and reached behind to unzip her skirt, wiggling her butt at him. He helped slide the skirt over her hips, revealing the smooth skin beneath, which he then caressed softly at her request.

"Do you like my ass?" she asked, rhetorically, as the expression on his face answered for him. "I have ridden my bike hundreds of miles, just so my ass would be as hard and strong as it is." She turned back to face him, and put one foot on the bed next to him, bringing him face to thong with her crotch.

"Roll my stocking down, please," she whispered, watching his eyes as he did. His hands brushed gently along her thigh, starting at the top, just inches from the red satin that covered her pussy, and moving slowly down her shapely leg. With one leg complete, she shifted position, bringing the other up for similar treatment.

Miranda was pleased to see Michael take some initiative, as this time, his hands worshipped her leg while he rolled the stocking down. Her kissed her on the inner thigh, and rubbed his face across her thong. He inhaled her scent, and caressed her thigh and bum, driving her crazy.

She reached down, grabbed the bottom of her sweater, and peeled it off over her head. Michael froze, staring up at Miranda's breasts, and while he watched in awe, she slipped her arms free of the straps and rolled the cups down, exposing her magnificent chest to him for the first time. His lips moved to suckle her, as though with a mind of their own, and his hands joined in, reverently feeling the weight and density of her globes.

Miranda held his head as he sucked her nipples lovingly, moaning softly at the delightful sensation. Part of her wanted to let him continue, but her pussy was drooling for his massive cock to stretch it open fully, so she interrupted his actions, just long enough to discard her thong, and retrieve a tube of lubricant from the bedside table drawer.

Miranda took the lubricant, and squeezed a huge gob of it onto the plum-sized head of Michael's cock. She spread it, using both hands, all over the giant schlong, and wiped the excess on her own soon-to-be violated sex. Then she laid him back on the edge of the bed, and looked down at him, straddling his hips.

"Okay Michael... It's time to put this big dick of yours where it was meant to be. Are you ready?" she asked, holding his shaft in position.

Michael nodded, and looked at Miranda's slick, wide-open pussy. He was about to fuck his teacher, and hopefully get to stick more than the head of his dick into a cunt for the first time. It wasn't for lack of trying, or lack of opportunity. A few of the sluttier girls in school had quite eagerly tried to stuff his ginormous pole up their well used holes, only to admit defeat after a few inches of penetration.

She put his cock in position, and pressed down gently. The head slipped in easily, but that was the narrowest part of his dick. Miranda moaned and blew out a long slow breath, and eased down further. Her pussy yielded, stretching open to admit more of his hard shaft. He looked down to see that a little more than half of his monstrous appendage had disappeared into her. Her hand patted his chest. He looked back up to her face, to see an expression of pain, mixed with pleasure.

"Hold... it there... for a... second," she panted. "Damn, you are so fucking big! My pussy is so full, but I like it!"

Michael was over the moon. No one had ever let him get this far, and the rippling grip of Miranda's cunt on his cock was better than he could possibly have hoped.

"Oh!... Nuhn!... Fuck!... AHHHHHN!... FUCK!... OH GOD, YES!" she shrieked, dropping more, until another few inches of his baseball bat found a good home. Miranda screamed in pain, but continued until she hit bottom, crushing his cock deep against her cervix.

"MOTHER... FUCKER!" Miranda screamed. Michael watched her arch her back and shudder hard, making her huge tits quiver before his eyes. "AIYEEEEHUHN! MMMMNYAHHHN!... OH... MY... GODDDD!... FUCK!"

Michael looked down at Miranda's pussy, which had managed to accommodate almost all of his cock, leaving only one of his eleven inches out in the cold.

Miranda lifted her hips a few inches, and felt like she was turning inside out, the way you would remove a rubber glove, but she kept going, then reversed and dropped back down onto his telephone pole. She put her hand on her belly, and could feel the massive intruder make it bulge out with each incredibly deep stroke. Now that she was truly fucking him, his shaft was grinding back and forth across her g-spot, as well as her clit, a recipe that had always spelled O-R-G-A-S-M in the past. She was becoming accustomed to his size, and the pain was subsiding, being replaced with the familiar warm tingle that she loved so much. And suddenly, it was on her.

She screeched, an unintelligible, guttural, animalistic scream of joy, as she came. Michael didn't think she could get any tighter, stuffed full as she was, but her cunt gripped his cock like a vise when her orgasm hit. Her eyes literally rolled back, before they closed, screwed shut in ecstatic agony, as she arched and twisted her torso.

Michael held onto her wrists, keeping her from falling off him and the bed during the shuddering spasms that wracked her body. The sight of her big tits rolling like waves of liquid sensuality across her chest was adding fuel to the fire of his first true vaginal penetration. He had developed a thing for Miranda's breasts, even before he got to see them in all their glory.

Even though the blur of her own orgasm, Miranda could see that Michael was battling to hold out, but she wanted it. She wanted to feel him cum in her pussy, to feel his hot juices scalding her insides.

"Please... Cum in me! Give me all of it!" she directed. Hardly had she finished speaking when she felt his cock flex, swelling even thicker, if that was possible, and he started spurting deep inside her cunt. His cock filled her so completely that there was nowhere for his prodigious load of semen to go. She felt the pressure building, and almost immediately his cum started to trickle and squirt out of her.

Michael grunted as he kept cumming inside her. She felt the heat, and watched the joy wash across his face as he finished squirting way up inside her.

Miranda leaned down, resting her huge boobs on his chest, while she tried to catch her breath. She kissed him softly, and felt his wilting dick slide out of her gaping pussy, followed by a flood of his creamy cum. She immediately sat up and grabbed his cock, which was almost flaccid by now. Even soft it would be quite a mouthful, but she wanted to taste him, so she licked him clean, and gobbled him down quickly.

Michael was 19, and had a 19 year old's libido, so Miranda soon found herself with a mouthful of rapidly recovering erection, which threatened to dislocate her jaw. She withdrew, and watched it inflate to its full, impressive dimensions while she stroked it. She looked up at Michael and smiled, rolling onto her back and spreading her legs wide.

"Okay, stud... I'm all yours. Get to it! Fuck me!" She was more than adequately lubricated by his copious load of jism, so when he pressed into her, it slid smoothly all the way in. It still hurt, but now it was a good hurt.

"Oh god, you're going to ruin me for life!" she laughed, hooking her legs up around his hips and surrendering completely to his desires. Despite the fact that her pussy was being invaded by a cock nearly as big as her forearm, pleasure had replaced pain, and she wanted more of it.

"That's it, baby," she sighed, "give me that giant dick!" Michael started to pound into her, rising up on his arms so he could watch her breasts move in response to his strokes. She saw his eyes, and squeezed her arms closer, corralling the quivering flesh to tease him.

Damn, she thought, this kid learns fast. Now that he's found someone to use it on, he sure knows how to use his big dick. Maybe he has a future in porn, or maybe...