Ms. Walker's Class Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She decided to finish that train of thought later, when she wasn't being fucked senseless by the aforementioned big dick. Being a biology teacher, Miranda knew her pussy was numb, allowing him to fuck her as hard as he currently was, but she was feeling the warm tingle that always preceded orgasm.

"Michael..." she panted, "... You're going to...make me cum!" Sweat dripped off his body, mixing with her own, adding to the sensual cocktail of smells, sounds and sensations that filled the room. She felt it...

"Oh my god, ohmygod, ohmygod, OHMYGOD! OH YES! FUCK ME WILBUR! I'M CUMMMMMING!" She heard herself screaming, lost in the rapturous bliss of her orgasm, but didn't know where that came from. Then she heard Michael laughing. It took a while for oxygen to be replenished, but she tried to apologize.

"I'm so... sorry... Michael. I... shouldn't... have said... that."

Michael was laying gently on top of her, smiling. He leaned in and kissed her, and she immediately knew he wasn't angry with her. The kiss was soft, yet passionate, and she returned it in kind. Finally, he pulled back, looking deep into her eyes.

"I'm sorry," she repeated.

"Don't be... From you, it's not a negative. It's actually kind of cute, like a pet name." He shifted his hips, reminding her that she still had the full, massive length of his cock buried in her pussy.

"Oh fuck, I can't believe that monster of yours actually fits inside me," she whispered.

"I can't tell you happy I am that it does. I thought I was going to die a virtual virgin," he replied, kissing her again. "To think I might never have met you at all, if it wasn't for Mr. Pendergrass, or rather, his accident."

"Well, I hate to say this, but... would you mind removing your giant dick from my pussy, just for a few minutes? I need to go pee." Michael laughed, and pulled out, laughing again when he heard the wet 'pop' that echoed through the room. Miranda's cunt yawned open like a dark cave, and she raced out of the room, disappearing into the bathroom. Michael flopped down on his back, and pulled the covers over himself.

Miranda was back, standing a few feet away from the bed, stretching like a very sexy, very curvy cat. She slipped into the bed beside him, and tucked under his arm, cuddling close. They laid there silently, but Miranda's mind was running on overdrive, trying to finish the plans she started a few minutes earlier, before he made her cum again. At last, she had it figured out.

"Michael, may I ask you a question?"

"Of course. Ask away," he answered, turning slightly to face her.

"Based on your reactions," she said quietly, "I assume you enjoyed what we just did. Am I correct?"

"Best time of my life," he replied, smiling widely

"Something you'd like to repeat, I hope?" she smiled back.

"Absolutely. As often as possible," he giggled, pulling her up to kiss her. "I'm hooked."

Okay... So far, so good, she thought. Next big question.

"If the opportunity presented itself," she began, "would you consider doing it with other women like me?"

A puzzled look crossed his face. "What do you mean?"

"Would you like to fuck more women like me? What I mean is, rather than girls. Grown women. I'll bet there are plenty of other women who would very much like to get fucked by that giant cock of yours. Would you like me to introduce you to them?" she said quietly.

Michael's mouth opened, but nothing came out. He seemed to be considering his words carefully, but eventually gave up, and said just two.

"Yes. How?"

Miranda told him.

"So, this is my summer job?" he laughed. "Will we still get to play?"

"You better believe we'll get to play, but save some energy for your 'job'," she winked. "I'll get to work on your first assignment tomorrow. Until then, I think we have more training to do." She opened her arms and welcomed him in with a kiss.

A few minutes later, Miranda was screeching again, cumming repeatedly as Michael speared her doggy style. He had both hands on her rock hard ass, pulling her back to meet every stroke. This was his new favourite position, with his new favourite partner. He loved watching his giant shaft splitting her pussy wide open each time he pressed in. He was giving her his full length each time, slamming into her.

She now had her face buried in the pillows, screaming herself hoarse. Since Michael's was the biggest... anything... that had ever been inside her dripping snatch, it is obvious that the sensations she was experiencing were brand new, and remarkable. If this was what their new 'clients' could expect, women would be lined up around the block to sample Michael's giant pleasure probe. He'd be very busy, very happy, and they'd make a fortune.

Michael gave her a final few strokes, then pulled out abruptly. Miranda suddenly felt very empty. She rolled on her hip, turning over to see him jerking his cock. He aimed it at her, and she hurriedly moved into position to let him cum on her tits, making it just in time.

Ropes of hot cum exploded from his dick, in a load that matched the size of it. Four... Five... Six thick spurts of white goo landed across her chest, and she couldn't resist playing with it, spreading it all over her big tits, before she licked her fingers clean.

Later that evening, after a much needed shower, they were snuggled together in bed, talking about their new 'business' venture.

"Tomorrow, I'll find you some condoms that will fit you. I think we can continue our relationship bareback, but, if you're going to be as busy as I think you are, you're going to need protection. I have a few ideas for who your first client will be. If we get the right ones early, we won't need to look for any more, because they'll talk, and women will be calling us, begging for an appointment." She looked at the bedside clock. "When do you need to be home? We don't need to have your parents on our back. Somehow, I don't think they'd understand."

"Yeah, I guess you're right," he said glumly, "but I don't want to go. I never want this to end."

"Oh, baby," Miranda whispered, stroking his face lovingly, "you have nothing to worry about. You're my man, now, and we're going to be lovers for a very long time, if that's what you want. We should probably keep it to ourselves for now, but you'll be spending a lot of time in my bed."

About ten minutes later, they were kissing by her front door. He was still reluctant to go, but she had managed to get him to dress and go this far. She opened the door, and he stepped out.

"Call me in the morning, baby, and we'll figure out a time to get together. I'll need my daily fix," she smiled, dropping her eyes to his crotch.

"Okay," he answered, leaning in for one more kiss. It was a very good kiss, and part of her wanted to drag him back inside and fuck him again, but she was sore, and needed to be strong for both of them.

The next morning, Miranda woke up and checked her phone, finding no less than four messages from Michael. Their content was what you'd expect from someone eager to have sex again, as soon as possible. She messaged him back, telling him she missed him, which was true, and suggesting they meet for lunch. He messaged back, suggesting something more than merely lunch, but Miranda's will won out. She had people to see, to get things rolling for Michael's summer job.

She met him for lunch, managing to fend off his advances for the time being, and appeasing him with a very sexy kiss that almost backfired, getting her own juices going. She left him, pouting and giving her the puppy dog eyes, with a time to meet at her place.

When she pulled into her driveway, Michael was there, waiting patiently, but obviously not so patient. Miranda smiled, and greeted him with a kiss, and a gift.

"Got you some raincoats, and a date for tomorrow afternoon," she laughed, tossing him the box of extra large condoms. "Since I assume you've not used them before, given that anything you could get at a drug store would fit about as well as an elephant fits in a phonebooth, I suggest you let me put one of those on you and then fuck me silly. Does that sound like a good idea?"

Michael was naked before the question finished echoing across the room. When she caught up with him, he was sitting on the bed, waiting for her and stroking his monster to maximum size. Miranda tossed her bra on the floor, fished one of the prophylactics out of the box, and tore open the wrapper with her teeth. She rolled it down over his cock, amazed it actually fit without making his dick turn purple. Satisfied, she laid back and spread her legs.

"Perhaps a little tongue action before we get down to condom testing?" she asked, smiling at him.

"Oh yes, I thought you'd never ask!" Michael replied, virtually leaping across the bed to take his position between her thighs. He settled in, his face mere inches from her pussy. Miranda used two fingers to open her juicy labia, exposing the bright pink interior to his appreciative gaze. She had been gooey ever since their parting kiss at lunch, and she was anxious to feel his tongue probing her most intimate folds.

Okay... This kid may not have been able to use his huge dick on any of his high-school sweethearts, but either he was the world's quickest study, or he had munched his fair share of co-ed pussy. Within minutes, he had her climbing the walls, on the verge of an orgasm.

"Oh fuck, yes, lick me, baby! It's so good!" she hissed, feeling the waves approaching the shore. "My clit, baby... Suck on my clit!"

Michael took the hint, getting a lip-lock on her prominent pink pearl, and sucking hard.

Miranda peaked, grabbing his head and pulling his face deeper into her cunt. She screamed, arched her back and locked her thighs around his head as well, as her pussy gushed her juices into his receptive mouth. The tide subsided, and her body relaxed, allowing him to breath again, while he cleaned up the residue from her now engorged lips.

"All righty then," she gasped, "so I don't need to show you how to lick pussy! Your clients are going to love that!" He moved up her body, pausing to flick his tongue over her stiff nipples, before kissing her gently. She reached down and guided his cock into her, relishing the feel of that giant tool stretching her yet again. It was easier each time, pain turning to pleasure quickly.

"Uhn!... and that... They're going to love that, too!" Michael laughed, and started to shaft her gently.

Twenty minutes, three more orgasms and two positions later, Michael grunted, gritted his teeth, and filled up the condom. Miranda really preferred to feel his hot cum bathing her inside, and they wouldn't be using rubbers in the future, but, this was a practice run.

"So, tomorrow afternoon," Miranda said, when they were cuddling later, "you go to the address I gave you. There you'll meet Ashley Lewis, a friend of mine from college. who lost her husband two years ago. She will give you some ridiculously simple odd job to do... whether you do it or not is up to the two of you... and then you, uh, take care of her needs. Do her just like you did me... not because she's my friend, but because she has several well-to-do friends who she'll refer you to if she's pleased. Don't worry about the money. I'll take care of that, you just concentrate on making her scream." Michael looked a little nervous. "What's up?" she asked.

"I just hope I don't screw up, no pun intended. What if I, you know... can't?" he answered.

"I don't think that will be a problem. You'll like Ashley. She's right up your alley. Her tits are almost as big as mine."

"Yeah, but it was easier with you, because I... I... I always liked you," he admitted, falling just short of revealing his true feelings.

"Thank you, Michael... but you really need not worry. I'm sure you'll do fine. I want to hear all the details when you get back. Meet me here when you're done."

***

The next afternoon, Miranda sent him off to Ashley's, three condoms in his pocket. She gave him a little pep talk.

"Okay baby, just relax, enjoy yourself, and be you. Everything will be fine. I think all your buddies would kill to trade places with you, getting to fuck all the MILFs you want, so have fun. Go fuck her lights out!"

Three hours later, Michael was back, walking in the door with a huge smile on his face. Miranda was on the phone, and she smiled back when she saw him, gesturing for him to be quiet.

"... Yeah, I know..." she said into the phone, "... I told you he was good... Yes, and big!... Really? Well okay, I'll put that on the schedule... Thanks, Ash... Goodbye." She put the phone down, and turned to Michael, who was sitting there, and looked ready to burst, he was so excited.

"I'm sure you figured out who that was. You made quite an impression. She wants you to 'help her out around the house' same time every week, for the foreseeable future. You're a hit! I'm sure she's on the phone right now, blabbing to all her friends. She never could keep anything good a secret. Tell me all about it."

Michael took a deep breath and started.

"You were right, about everything. Thank you!" He paused, smiling again. "Okay, so I get there, and knock on the door. I'm nearly ready to shit, I'm so nervous, but the door opens, and there's this pretty blonde lady. You didn't tell me what to expect, other than that she had big boobs, which you were right about, of course. She was dressed nice ; shorts and a tank top. We introduce ourselves, she offers me something to drink, and we sit down to discuss what job she needs help with. Really nothing, except for some light bulbs that need changing on her chandelier." Miranda was listening closely.

"So, I'm up on the ladder, changing the bulbs, and she's holding the ladder and handing me the new bulbs. I'm done, and still on the ladder, when she puts her hand up the leg of my shorts, and grabs my cock through my underwear. She says something about you being right, and helps me down off the ladder. The next thing I know, my shorts and underwear are around my ankles, and she's on her knees, sucking my cock!"

Michael looked over at Miranda, and she was smiling. Her left hand was gently rubbing between her legs.

"Please, continue," she said making no effort to conceal her arousal.

"I had been still pretty freaked out about what was going to happen, so my dick had been soft, until she started sucking me. No way I wasn't going to react to that, and she had to give up pretty fast when it started to get hard, but she kept stroking me until I was like a rock. She just looked up at me, giggled, and told me to follow her."

Miranda had this mental picture of her old college friend trying to suck Michael's cock, and it made her increase the motion of her hand on her clit.

"I follow her up the stairs, and she's giving me this super-sexy wiggle going up. She's got a nice ass. Not as nice as yours," he said, watching her fingers between her legs, "but not fat. We go into her bedroom, and she tells me to get naked, which is easy since I'm already halfway. She comes over and starts running her hands all over me, moaning and making little happy noises. Then she stops, and stands in front of me, and tells me to kiss her." He looked at Miranda.

"I knew I was going to fuck her, but I never thought about kissing. Seemed weird, because I really like kissing you, but I knew I had to do what she asked. So... I just pretended she was you."

Miranda felt that. It tugged at her heart.

"I kissed her like we do it, and took her in my arms. I kissed her neck, and fondled her tits, and she loved it. I pulled her top up, and that's when she stopped me. She made me sit on the bed, and stripped for me, pushing her boobs in my face, and her ass, too, when she bent over to take off her panties. Then, when we were both naked, she pulled the covers back and climbed into bed, patting the spot beside her, and we started necking again."

Miranda's nipples were standing straight up now, making two tents in the fabric of her t-shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra, or panties for that matter, and the fingers that had been massaging her clit were now dipping under her shorts to make more direct contact.

"After a few minutes of kissing, I started to head south, sucking her nipples for a while, then going further down, until I was right by her pussy. She shaves, too, and she smelled really good, so I just started to eat her out like crazy, and she went nuts, yelling and screaming while she squirmed all over the place. I kept licking her until she came, then I got up, and put my rubber on. She wanted to be on top first, so I laid down and let her take over. It took her about ten minutes to get my dick up her cunt, but she did it, and she had, oh... let's say, something like six... massive orgasms, and then dropped on my chest, passed out. I thought I killed her! I mean, she's old, right?"

"Hey! Watch it you... Whippersnapper!" she giggled having taken his bait.

That did it... Miranda couldn't take any more. She needed to get fucked. Now. She grabbed Michael's hand and dragged him into the bedroom. Once there, she ripped her shirt off over her head, and shimmied out of her shorts, pushed him onto his back, pulled his shorts down, and grabbed his cock. She pumped it until it was hard, then climbed aboard, groaning loudly as her dripping pussy slowly slid down until it was full.

"Oh god, that's better," she moaned, "I needed this." She started to slowly undulate her hips, grinding her overstuffed cunt on his pole. "Go ahead, finish your story. I'm listening."

"It feels like you're fucking me," he laughed.

"I'm multi-tasking! We women do that all the time," she giggled, increasing her pace.

"Okay... so... after she passed out, I held her in bed until she woke up, then she wanted me to do her doggy style, so I..."

"Hold that thought!... Cumming now!" Miranda threw her head back and shuddered violently, gasping for breath. It wasn't a huge orgasm, so she recovered quickly, and when she looked down at Michael, he was smiling.

"No more multi-tasking?" he teased.

"Orgasms reset the system, but I was listening," she said, lifting off his cock and positioning herself on all fours. She wiggled her ass at him. "She wanted you to do her like this, and...?"

Michael gave up trying to match wits with her, and merely hustled over behind her, putting his big dick where it was happiest, deep into Miranda's juicy pussy. She groaned again.

"Oh yes, that's it, " she hissed as Michael's huge erection filled her. " Don't tell me, just show me what you did to Ashley. Did you cum inside her? "

"No. She said she wanted to feel like... how did she put it? Oh yeah... a 'wanton slut'... and she asked me to cum on her face."

"Then that's what I want. Do me just like you did to her." Wanton slut sounded great right now, and might have been an accurate description.

Michael put the narrative on hold, and began to fuck his darling teacher / business partner with long, hard strokes, slamming into her receptive cunt furiously. It wasn't long before Miranda was screeching like a banshee, cumming repeatedly, or continually, he couldn't tell. Her pussy was awash, and froth began to accumulate around his shaft. It would come in handy in a minute or two.

Miranda's arms gave out under his onslaught, so her face and ample chest were pressed flat into the bed, but her ass stayed high. Suddenly, Michael pulled out, and rolled her onto her back, moving up to straddle her chest. He rested his pole in the gap between her big tits, and looked into her eyes.

"Why Ashley, you are a bad girl, aren't you?" she giggled, pressing her boobs tightly around his gooey cock.

He had done this before, as there were a few girls in high school who had let him fuck their tits when fucking their pussies was out of the question. None of them had nearly the same 'qualifications' as either Ashley or Miranda, and he loved the full softness of the fleshy tunnel she created for his pleasure. He fucked her tits smoothly, watching Miranda playfully lick the head of his long shaft each time it emerged from the top of her cleavage. Visually, it was like watching a virtual-reality porn movie, and the sensations soon brought him to the edge. He pulled back, aimed and started to stroke himself to a finish.