Ms. Walker's Class Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miranda's eyes lit up, and she extended her tongue, opening wide to receive his yummy sap. A jet of cum arced out, landing in a wet stripe that went from her cheek, across her nose, and up her forehead, finishing in her dark, curly hair. Her tongue was reaching out, desperately trying to gather some of his tasty jizz, and the next two shots landed right on it. Michael watched his Sweetheart's face being coated in his goo, and groaned at the image, so hot it made him cum harder. By the time he was finished, she was a glazed donut, but amazingly, other than a few small globs that clung erotically to her left eyelashes, she was able to look up at him without cum in her sexy eyes. She smiled, and licked her lips, cleaning them before scooping more into her mouth with her fingers.

Michael flopped down beside her, watching her eagerly consume as much of his cum as she could scrape up. It was the second time today he'd watched a woman treat his juices like they were the solution to a thirst that had been unsated for eons. The contrast between Miranda's dark skin and his translucent white semen made her look even more slutty than Ashley had doing the same thing. Eventually, she got it all, except for the bits in her hair. She turned toward him, and smiled.

"You did that to my friend?" she asked, grinning lasciviously. He nodded. "She's gotten kinky since school. Little wonder she wants you to fuck her every Tuesday at two. We'll just let her do her thing. If she's as good at spreading the word as she is at spreading her legs, you are going to be very busy, fucking every rich MILF in town."

"She gave me fifty bucks, too," he laughed, thinking he'd done well.

"Really? Well that's just a tip. She'd already transferred two hundred to my account, of which one-twenty-five is yours. I'm administration ; you're the talent."

"You're my pimp?" he laughed.

"Please! I prefer Madam," she giggled, rolling toward him and kissing him softly. "Or maybe girlfriend would be better. I'd prefer that more."

"Me too," he whispered, kissing back. "Beautiful, brilliant, sexy, industrious girlfriend." He suddenly heard her previous comment again. "Wait... You mean I just made a hundred and seventy five bucks today? Just for having sex with someone I would have fucked for free?" Oops, that didn't come out the way he meant it to. "I mean, if you weren't around, and I met her, and..." he babbled trying to explain.

"It's okay, baby. I get what you meant. Ashley is pretty, isn't she? And a very good kisser."

"WHAT?!" he exclaimed. She looked a little sheepish. "You mean, you and her? Together? In bed? Oh man! That I'd, like to see!"

"Well, maybe someday." She noticed that his dick was getting bigger, and starting to stand up again. "Jeez, you young guys are so easy. One mention of a little lesbian relationship, and it's instant erection! Just what I needed. Come on, baby, my pussy's getting lonely." She opened her arms, and spread her legs, welcoming him inside.

This was going to be some relationship. She was beginning to feel something more than just lust for this guy.

The next morning, Miranda's phone blew up. No fewer than eleven women wanted a piece of her boyfriend, and this was only day one. More specifically, they wanted one particular piece of him.

She'd better get him some more condoms. And maybe some Viagra.