All Comments on 'Ms. Walker's Class Ch. 07'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I was glad to see the latest chapter. Helga was a pleasant surprised. I have really enjoyed all of your stories. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks!

And a warm welcome 'back' to Michael and some of his ladies. I enjoy your stories muchly. While ever you have the time and motivation to write, I'll be here keenly looking forward to your offerings.

itisallrelevantitisallrelevantover 7 years ago
The feeling is gone

I truly enjoyed the craftsmanship that went into the first chapters of this series and was pleased to see the latest appear. To my chagrin the flow and the feelling I sensed in previous writings were not there.. In my humble opinion

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I'd like to see Michael take on a nice, lonely Grandma. Say someone in her 70s or 80s. Perhaps a long time widow or someone whose husband can no longer fill her needs.

darkman9darkman9over 7 years ago
Outstanding

No, no, it should be us that thanks you for such an amazing tale. The detail, the interaction, everything makes this a tale to be enjoyed. I have truly enjoyed this and am looking forward to more installments. Again, thank you so much......

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I Agree with the Earlier Poster

It would be incredibly erotic for Michael to take care of the needs of a much older woman. It could be a grandma who's been hearing about his services while she's stayed in the sidelines. Now she's hearing that he's shortening his client list and she decided she need to go for it, now or never.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
Gawd I love these guys!!

Awesome!! I can't wait to get more about these three (4)??? Love this story!

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 7 years ago
Thank You!

A down and dirty fun read, all six chapters.

I can imagine this going lots of ways and there are a few relatively obvious challenges that might crop up too. My only request would be to keep Michael as the only guy in the mix. There are plenty of poly stories out there but not nearly enough good harem tales (like this one).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
As always, amazing story!

Seriously, awesome story. Personally I hope the Doc becomes a part-time character. I'm not particularly sold on the idea of her joining the harem yet.

litcollectlitcollectabout 7 years ago

Would like to see Michael and Miranda's honeymoon possibly at the beach and him doing something special with all his ladies.

devildog0302devildog0302about 7 years ago
I'd love to see another chapter

More with the doctor? What happens when both Miranda and Hiromi are pregnant?

Firmhands5Firmhands5almost 7 years ago
OH NO

This tremendously sensual series cannot be over - such a beginning and then literally a cliff hanger of an ending - PLEASE let us know what happens to the group and the babies! Love the graphic interaction - literally MIND BOGGLING!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
GREAT

Please more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

You need to do more with thank heaven for little girls

kdeville87kdeville87almost 6 years ago
more

more please he finally knocks up them both up and evens ones into a old class mate who started this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You tease you....lol

enjoy this series very much looking forward to the next chapters in this series hopefully many . enjoying this very much has laughs and romance in an unconventional manor but heartwarming at the same time thanks for that ! Cheers to many more good stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good long story

Well, you ticked nearly all the boxes with this one. A bit predictable after the beginning. Probably need to follow it through two pregnancies to a stable situation.

trplayer2trplayer2over 5 years ago
Wonderful Series

Although I lack the physical traits of Michael, I connect with this story because of his desire to sexually please his ladies. I find the pleasure of pleasing them is better than my own.

Thank you for a great and wonderful story, Hope it continues someday.

Tom

funguy1186funguy1186over 5 years ago
You'r a VERY talented writer

wounderful story, please keep writing!

sorry about the spelling

CreepythinmanCreepythinmanover 5 years ago
More Please

Please do not let this be the last. I really loved the evolution of their relationship and am supremely curious as to how Miranda & Hiromi become mothers. Moreover, I also wish to see Helga's growth as a new member of Michael's circle of ladies!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Awesome

More please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Definitely needs more!

This tale needs more chapter where Helga helps Miranda and Hiromi become pregnant, then gets Michael to impregnate her too. Helga could also become his third wife, and mother to his children. Michael needs to breed Miranda, Hiromi, and Helga at least three to four times each, and suckle breast milk from all three as well. keep up the great work on this story, and looking forward to reading more about Michael and his Harem of women.

vonLassenvonLassenover 4 years ago
Damn good series.

You have to follow up on these stories, they are much too good to stand "alone" :-)

Kind regards

vonLassen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Help is needed

As there are 2 babies due, they need to interview few babysitter too....

If Hiromi is kingpin of Yakuza clan of that area then it will get another level, she'll help someone out of the way and then secure them all at a huge and a very safe place type..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic

Really good story and i got into it. please keep up the good work and i want to know what is gonna happen after he took care of sophie when she was sick. i cant wait to read more about the doctor and the pregencies. keep up the hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I realize that mine is a decidedly minority opinion, but as soon as someone says “baby”, my dick shrivels and I lose interest. My child free wife of almost 40 years thinks the single most arousing thing a man can say is “I’ve been snipped”. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think he needs to subcontract some work to his endowed dad

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I too agree with the comment about pregnancy. After raising two Daughter's, now grown and gone its just us to have sex as often and as long as we want. I got snipped at 21 and as stated above women love to hear that and no there is no fear of pregnancy.

Yep, we are selfish now and have no regrets

CreepythinmanCreepythinmanover 1 year ago

Been eagerly waiting for a continuation of this SPECIFIC series. Please come back! We miss your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was big fun. I think it only fair that we find Michaels mother on the receiving end of satisfaction. Perhaps hearing about this big dick lover from a friend. Or needing to broaden her horizons. Having his wife set it up would be poetic justice. IUs there room for sisters and daughters? Lets twist the available supply of willing to be breed members of what should become a much larger house full.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

loved this and ALL your stories

robyn46robyn46about 1 year ago

all 6 chapters were great so I need I want chapter 7,8,9. who has the first child and will the doctor be a mother also ? plese continue tthis series

BothendsBothends12 months ago

It was well written

Needs some fisting when the ladies get together

Other stories need 12-13" cocks

Tiny2021marchTiny2021march7 months ago

Just loved how the devilish therapist took advantage of her patients.(@_@)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

More please! Which is what all of Michael's ladies say, too, apparently. Hope to read about the babies, fucking the pregnant ladies, reaming the doctor's asshole for the first time, maybe a little bit of pussy or anal roulette, maybe even Miranda finally getting over her fears and letting Michael fuck her ass. So many more things that are still to be explored, I do hope we get to read about them.

LevindlLevindl4 months ago

Please continue the story. It feels like it could go on for many chapters Both Hiromi and his wife getting pregnant, going through the pregnancies, finally his wife not being able to have regular sex because of the pregnancy, forcing her to have anal for the first time with him, etc. etc. etc.

Thank you for sharing your imagination and time with your wonderful writing

Sincerely,

Daniel

myassisdraginmyassisdragin3 months ago

Seven years and no action. I give up, do you even know how to complete a story???

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well written, you could get them knocked up

toddjlertoddjlerabout 1 month ago

Would love for someone to finish this series up.

hotrodhilhotrodhilabout 1 month ago

This has been a fantastic story.

I can't wait until you finish your story.

IveBignuttsIveBignutts9 days ago

I have to admit ... this story belongs to the Lit stories "Hall of Fame". It is so entertaining, full of humour (which I like so much), well orchestrated plot, intelligent dialog and of course ... last but not least ... quite erotic. It has it all ! I wish my imagination would be up to par but I struggle (I'm getting old) to find something new to bring to this story. Yes, there is room for more chapters and hope that new ideas will be submitted with time. Please carry on !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous