All Comments on 'Multiple Male Orgasms'

by DrLit

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Liked your story

because my man nipples are very sensitive. I love to have them tweaked and licked and sucked. Although I'm 68 years old, I still get great erections, and nipple play has my cock throbbing and dripping. The only thing that was a bit hard to comprehend was whether he's wearing her panties or panties bought for him. Maybe both I guess. Always glad to read about older folks still having great sex. Oh, and I loved that he ate his creampie at the end. It's a treat, and all guys should do it. If she can swallow your cum, you should be willing to lick her out after you've shot your load. Usually gets me hard enough for another fuck.

DrLitDrLitover 10 years agoAuthor
The answer is both

I wear my wife's panties, but we also shop together and buy matching panties for both of us. There was even one Valentine's day in the early days of me wearing panties when I wore regular underwear to dinner. My wife handed me a small gift bag and said, "Here's your Valentine's present. Go into the restroom and put these on and throw you boring underwear in the garbage."

When I returned the conversation was 100% about sex and that night was special. That was a few years ago and I have not worn regular underwear out to dinner with my wife since then.

Sex is so much more enjoyable when a wife and husband can communicate and agree that anything goes between the two of them. Experimentation should be normal as long as there is trust and loyalty. Why not lick your cum out of your wife? Both of you can enjoy it. Better yet, pull out and cum all over her titties and lick that off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MMMM WHAT A TURN ON !!

AS IM READING UR STORY, THE 1ST PAIR OF PANTIES MY WIFE GAVE ME 'WOW'....ARE LAYING ON THE FLOOR.....MY ANKLE IN ONLY ONE HOLE VERY USED BY HER 'BITCH U HVE ME SOOOOO HOTT RIGHT NOW' LUV UR STORY !!! THERE'S NO HIDING MY AROUSAL FROM MY WIFE OHHH FUKKKKK....SHE THREW ME THE PAIR SHE WAS WEARING NOW..........IF I UN-ANKLE MY PAIR AND SLOWLY PUT THEM IN MY MOUTH.......I DO.....WILLINGLY !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well that's just nasty

Either he's a 150 lb wimp or his wife is a 200 lb fat woman. Because otherwise her panties aren't fitting on him. And the rest is a joke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very erogenous!

Fantastic! I too shave my nipples and like to wear panties.

I would love for a woman to rub coconut lotion on my sensitive man-nipples and give me a nipple massage!

"She must have thought about this a lot because she was lightly touching the tips of my nipples for extra intense pleasure, but alternated to the areas around the nipple as well. I had never felt so good." --Holy shit, this is awesome! I would enjoy this more than anything!

"I was in heaven with pleasure beyond belief. Just as I would feel the pleasure subside a little my wife would go back to the tips of my nipples and touch them very, very lightly moving in circles. I could not keep from moaning. There were times when I felt I might cum from her nipple play without her even touching my cock." --Yes! I would be moaning and shaking uncontrollably from this and probably come!

This story is so hot -- I am fondling my nipples while reading it and fantasizing about a woman ravishing my delicate nipples!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous