Murder Mystery Weekend Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,334 Followers

- "Could I borrow your Slovenian-English dictionary?"

Teresa was pleased. She kissed me on the cheek, and went to get the little book.

The party was in full swing. Rum, beer and wine were flowing freely, and everyone seemed to be enjoying this last evening wearing their costumes. Armed with the little dictionary, I tried to include Lena in the conversation as much as I could. The others teased us about being married, and Barbara asked - more than once - where we would be spending the honeymoon, and whether she could watch. Lena didn't have to ask me to translate that; she understood perfectly. And if the cute blush on her lovely face was an indication, she was probably ready to consummate our union.

Eric was in charge of the music, and he went on a bit of a Rolling Stones kick, mostly from the 'Made in the Shade' compilation album. It's hard to go wrong with 'Brown Sugar', and I've always loved 'Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo (Heartbreaker)'. Then he played another track from that album. Have you ever listened to a song multiple times without ever really hearing the lyrics? Or hearing them, but missing their significance? Then, one day, it finally hits you?

That's what happened to me when the Stones' song 'Happy' came on. Something finally clicked inside my head. 'I need a love to keep me happy'. And just like that, I knew what I was going to do.

I took Lena out on the balcony, to see the stars. She came along willingly. We talked for awhile, about her home, and her studies. Then I told her the truth. Lena understood.

- "Teresa?" she asked.

I nodded.

- "She is wonderful. And very beautiful." said Lena. She didn't try to change my mind.

Soon thereafter, we rejoined the others.

*************

A few hours later, people began running out of gas. Lena was one of the first to yawn. When she decided that she was ready for bed, I escorted her to her room - but only to the door. She gave me a sisterly peck on the cheek, and I wished her a good night.

That seemed to break the ice for other couples. Ben and Barb said their goodnights, followed by Craig and Claire. Eric and Sheila were debating - something about gangster movies. Eliza usually passed out early, but she was showing remarkable stamina on this occasion. And as long as she was up, Leo wasn't going anywhere.

Teresa studiously avoided looking at me, so I didn't look at her. Instead, I went back outside. It was a bit cool, but I wasn't feeling it. I sat on the end of the dock, on dry land, and looked out over the lake.

I had no regrets. There was no way that I could sleep with Lena. I liked her, and I would gladly have slipped between the sheets with her - two nights ago. But now that I knew her a little bit better, and with what Teresa had told me ... I just couldn't do that to her. Lena deserved a decent guy who would treat her right. Somebody like Craig.

I spent a long time just thinking, asking myself questions that I didn't know the answer to. I was a bit too drunk, and a bit too tired. By the time I went back inside, only Eric and Sheila were still talking. I fell asleep on the couch.

*************

By some unspoken agreement, everyone slept in the next morning. I woke to Teresa gently nudging my arm.

- "Help me get breakfast started?" she asked.

Teresa didn't mention Lena. Neither did I. We just gathered all of the remaining breakfast foods, and worked together in companionable silence. It was one of those slow-motion days. We cleaned up, packed up, and said our thank yous and goodbyes.

**************

I did a lot more thinking over the next few months. There were social gatherings where we all saw each other, and I went out frequently with Lena and Teresa - but never Teresa alone.

After Christmas, Teresa started dating a guy named Brent. I disliked him instantly. Thankfully, she dumped him before Valentine's day.

One cold Monday morning in March, I woke up, turned off the alarm, and got out of bed. In the middle of brushing my teeth, it hit me. I figured it out. Have you ever had that happen to you? You think about a problem, worry about it, drive yourself crazy ... and then, one fine moment where you aren't thinking about it at all, the solution just appears.

I called Teresa, and asked her to have dinner with me that Friday night. I suggested a little Mexican place which I knew she liked, the Tres Hombres.

- "Sure." she said. "Should I call Lena? Who else is going?"

- "No one." I answered. "Just you and me."

I could've counted to three before she answered.

- "Are you sure?"

- "Very sure." I said. "It's time."

It took a while for her to answer. Finally, she said "Alright."

That gave her most of a week to think about it.

The restaurant was fairly small, and though it did a lot of business with the lunch crowd, it was pretty quiet in the evening. The food was inexpensive, but good. Teresa had dressed up a bit: she was wearing an orange dress, which complimented her long auburn hair. It was still quite cold out, though, so she sore a long-sleeved shirt under the dress, and leotards to cover her slender legs. The dress was low-cut, and she had undone several buttons, which let me look at an impressive amount of cleavage. We ate, and talked about school, and friends. Finally, though, she looked me over very carefully.

- "You sound different." she said. "You look different, too."

- "I've been thinking. For months."

- "About?"

- "Teresa, why were you asking me to look after Lena? Were you trying to push me away? Or were you looking to put me on the shelf?"

- "What do you mean?" she said. That was my girl: she neither confirmed nor denied, and then answered a question with a question.

- "Were you trying to put me on hold? You knew that I wouldn't just sleep with Lena, and then leave her. Not after what you told me about her. But Lena is only here for another few months. If I had gotten into a relationship with her, it would have ended when she moved home. Did you think I would forget about you in that time? Or that I would be available after that?"

That half-smile spread across her face. "Maybe I just wanted something nice for Lena. For both of you. She's a wonderful girl."

- "She is." I agreed. "But she's not the one for me."

- "And you think that I am?" she said.

I didn't answer. Instead, I treated her to a half-smile of my own.

- "Colin." she said. "Do you remember what I said, when I broke up with you?"

- "That I wasn't ready. I've been thinking about it ever since."

- "Did you know, then, what I meant? Do you know now?" she asked.

I nodded. "I think so. You meant that I lacked confidence. You set up the Murder Mystery Weekend, and then practically ignored me, so that I would go out and 'score' with other women. So you know about Barbara, and Sheila?"

- "And Claire."

- "That has to be a secret." I told her. "For Leo, for Craig, and for Claire, especially."

She nodded. I had no need to worry: Teresa never gossiped, and secrets were sacred with her. "So you knew about all three? And it didn't seem to bother you at all. At first I thought that you were done with me - that you wanted me to move on. But you just wanted me to know that other woman liked me. Because all the time we were together, I acted as if I couldn't believe it - that you were with me - that it was some kind of dream. I was afraid that one morning you would wake up and realize that you could do so much better than me."

- "You're a handsome, charming man." she said. "Part of your charm is that you don't think that you are handsome or charming. You go out of your way to be ... nice - for lack of a better word. That part is wonderful. Don't change that."

"But if you do it because you think a woman won't like you otherwise ... that has to go. Yes, you lacked confidence. You treated me like a Princess. It was really sweet. But sometimes ... you would say things like 'I can't believe you're with a guy like me'. Why would you question my judgment like that?"

- "So I gave you the impression that I didn't think I was good enough for you. I put you on a pedestal." I said.

- "A very uncomfortable place to be, all of the time." she said.

- "I also realized another thing about myself. I'm kind of a ... love junkie. In love with the idea of being in love."

- "Yes." she said.

- "You knew about my old crush on Sheila." I said. "And that I had a thing for Claire, long ago."

- "Most men have a wandering eye. But you - I was worried about your wandering heart. That you would always be curious about those girls you were infatuated with for so long."

- "I never cheated on you, Teresa. I was totally in love with you."

She reached out to touch my arm, gently. "I know you didn't cheat. And I didn't want you to. That's part of the reason I broke it off with you. You needed to go out and 'sow your wild oats'. That's such a wonderful English expression. You needed to 'mow down' some women, and discover how appealing you are. You needed to hear it from others - not just me. Especially the ones you had unresolved feelings for. Satisfy your curiosity."

- "I did. I think both Claire and I already knew that we wouldn't make a good couple. Sheila's different: she would make an awesome girlfriend. But the sexual chemistry isn't quite there."

- "And with Barbara?" asked Teresa.

I blushed. "Just ... lust."

- "I know." she said. "I'm just teasing you."

- "So that's what I think you meant by 'not ready'. Lack of confidence, and the 'love junkie'. And then you added Lena to the mix. It took me until now to figure that out."

- "Oh?" she said.

- "I think it's all connected." I said. "You knew that I put you on a pedestal. But if I had started a relationship with Lena, I couldn't possibly have done that. She's lovely, but she doesn't have your brains, your cleverness, your wit. And she has none of your confidence. Lena would have needed protection, and nurturing."

- "And you couldn't provide that?" asked Teresa.

- "That's not what I said. I could have done that for Lena. But it took me months to understand that you would like some protection, some nurturing, from time to time. I didn't provide that for you, because I was too busy putting you up on a pedestal. I thought you were perfect - that you didn't need that."

- "Everybody needs that." she said, softly.

- "So I would have learned that, if I had gone out with Lena. It would have become a habit with me, to be more supportive. Was that the idea?"

- "I'm sorry." she said. "I was being very manipulative."

- "Are you kidding? I'm sorry it took me so long to figure it out."

- "But you did. You're very wise." she said.

I called for the check.

- "So soon?" she asked.

- "I'm going to take you home now." I said.

- "That's good." said Teresa. "My roommate is away."

- "I know." I said. I took her hand, and led her out of the restaurant. "Should we get a cab?"

- "Probably faster if we walk." she said. Teresa was as eager as I was.

Halfway there, we had to wait for a traffic light. I pulled her to me and kissed her. Her lips were soft, and pliant. Her hand went to the back of my head, and stroked my hair. She pressed her whole body against mine. When we finally pulled apart, the light was red again. We jaywalked.

We were barely inside the door of her apartment when I started pulling her clothes off. It wasn't easy, because I was also kissing her, invading her mouth with my tongue. I unzipped her coat, and tossed it to the floor. My own coat followed a second later. We both managed to maintain the kiss while we kicked our shoes off. I was also groping her, mauling one of her big breasts through the dress while my other hand played over her ass.

Somehow we danced across her apartment, headed for her bedroom. I got a hand under the dress, and found the waistband of her leotard. I pulled it down, to discover that she wasn't wearing panties underneath. Teresa groaned into my mouth. This wasn't going to be anything fancy; I just had an overpowering urge to be inside her, as quickly as possible, as deep as possible.

She was fumbling with my belt. I helped her, and we managed to get my pants undone and pushed down my legs. As I stepped out of them, the small part of my brain still capable of rational thought sent me a warning.

- "Wait!" I said. "My pocket - condom."

- "No." she said. "I'm on the pill." She pulled me towards the bed, nearly tripping me as I got my foot out of my pant leg.

I dropped to one knee, lifted the dress, and pulled the leotard down, over her ass, and down her legs. I was a bit rough, but I couldn't wait. I sat her on the bed, and plunged my face between her thighs.

- "No." she panted. Teresa was trying to push me off, while simultaneously trying to crawl backwards onto the bed. "In me!" she said. "Now."

That was exactly what I wanted. I followed her onto the bed, and pushed her legs apart. Kneeling between them, I found her pussy lips with my fingers, and spread them. With my other hand, I steered my cock between them. I rubbed the head of my cock up and down her slit a few times, discovering that she was already wet. One firm push and I was in. She reached for my arms, and pulled me down atop her. Our mouths met, and we kissed frantically, tongue-wrestling and licking and sucking.

I began to move atop her, stabbing my cock into her, trying to burrow my way even deeper between her legs, up into her belly. She was thrusting her hips up at me. I pulled my face back, and planted my hands on either side of her. With that leverage, I began to fuck her properly.

In long, slow thrusts, I fed my engorged cock into her depths. Teresa wrapped her legs around my hips. Her fingers flew to my shirt, trying to undo the buttons, but after the first two, she gave up, and put her arms around my shoulders. She started hunching her body, trying to get even closer, and pulling with her arms, like I was some kind of rowing machine. She clearly just wanted to fuck.

I threw any last vestiges of finesse out the window, and just started slamming my cock into her as fast and as hard as I could. It was wild, and primal. I felt like a savage. When we were dating, I had always been gentle - Teresa had reminded me more than once that she wasn't fragile, that she wouldn't break. Well, I put that claim to the test.

Our bodies crashed together, hips lunging forward. I slid a hand under her, gripping one of her ass cheeks. On the next stroke, I didn't withdraw, and didn't let her pull back, either. Instead, I clutched her to me, grinding my crotch into her pelvis. She started panting.

I released her ass, and pulled back until only the head of my cock was still inside her. Then I slammed back in, all the way in. And I started pistoning in and out, in root to tip lunges that shook her whole body. Teresa wrapped herself around me, and a great shiver rippled through her body. I hoped that she was coming, because I wasn't able to hold on any longer. Three more strokes - and my nuts exploded, firing salvo after salvo into her. Normally, I would have continued stroking into her, but the orgasm was so powerful, so intense, that I froze, my body stiff as a plank.

Teresa clung to me even tighter, jerking her hips and sliding her vagina up and down the length of my cock. She milked a few more spurts from me, until I groaned and collapsed on top of her. Her arms went around me, and she held me tight.

When her breathing returned to normal, Teresa turned her head to kiss me on the cheek.

- "Wow." she whispered.

- "Me too." I said.

After a few minutes, I began to worry that my weight was getting to be too much for her. But she refused to let go of me for the longest time. After a while, though, I could feel my ass getting cool. Her bare legs would soon be getting cold.

I got her off the bed, and pulled back the covers. Then I pulled her dress over head, and unbuttoned her shirt before removing that, too. I stopped then, and simply admired her naked body, which I had not seen for so long. I ran my fingers through her long, reddish-brown hair, and planted a light kiss on the tip of her nose. Teresa has lovely skin, which looks like she has just begun to tan, even in the depths of winter. But she also has a few delightful freckles on her face, including three on her nose which I am particularly fond off.

Her eyes are dark brown, so dark that sometimes it appears that she has no pupils. Her shoulders, her collarbones - I love everything about her. Teresa has large, fleshy breasts that hang low on her chest, spreading apart gracefully. Her nipples sit fairly high on her breasts, surrounded by very large light brown areolae, the size of small coasters.

She had slender arms, and a slim waist, and an amazingly flat belly. Her ass is not very big - she only weighs 110 lbs, after all. She shaves her pussy, leaving the prominent inner lips fully exposed. She waited patiently until I had finished my examination.

We crawled back under the covers, and snuggled together, spoon fashion. I held her in my arms, and savoured the moment. There was so much to say - and no need to say it. Teresa may have slept for a little while. Her breathing was certainly regular enough. I just enjoyed the sensation of holding her naked body close to mine.

I started absent-mindedly caressing her leg, and then her hip. She turned her head to look at me, and smiled. I began caressing her belly, and her wonderful breasts. Teresa was not one of those women who usually goes off like a firecracker - from zero to orgasm in 60 seconds. It takes time, and patience, to build up the fire. I knew all of her buttons, and how and when to push them. So I studiously avoided every one of them.

I teased her, caressing her ears, and her shoulders. I rubbed the back of her leg, and her knee. I didn't ignore her most wonderful attractions, but I didn't focus on them, either. My intention was partly to tease her, but Teresa certainly seemed to be enjoying the prolonged, unhurried attention. Her nipples began to rise. I ran my fingers along her pussy lips, and then slipped one inside.

She was wet, and still full of my come. I lifted her leg, and angled my new erection towards her open pussy. It slid in easily.

My hands returned to their former occupations, stroking, kneading, and caressing, while my lips played about on her ear, her neck, or her mouth, when she turned her head for a lingering kiss. Meanwhile I see-sawed in and out of her wetness. There wasn't as much friction, but I this was no stampede to orgasm. I was content to slide in and out of her, while I teased her nipples, or cradled her full breast in my hand. It was a joy just to be so close, as close as we could possibly get.

- "Why did you name my character 'Mulligan'?" I asked her. "Was it because you were planning all along to give me a second chance?"

She turned her head to kiss me once again. "Feels to me like you're taking it." she replied. "How many strokes is that?"

- "I've lost count." I answered.

Sex and accurate time-keeping do not go together well. But it certainly felt like we fucked in that position for twenty or thirty minutes. Then I started to feel the first faint tingling in my balls. I increased the pace.

- "I'm going to - come." I told her.

Teresa reached back, over our legs, to get a firm grasps of my ass. She pulled me closer, as if trying to get me even deeper. That was enough for me: I flooded her insides a second time.

We slept again. At least, I did. When I awoke, Teresa had not moved, much. But our combined fluids had poured out of her pussy, down our thighs, pooling under my scrotum. Her bed sheets were soaked.

- "Time to change the linen?" I asked.

AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,334 Followers