Murder Mystery Weekend Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- "Time for a shower." she said. "You first?"

- "Let's save water." I suggested.

It was a bit of a tight squeeze, but neither of us had any complaint. I lathered her up quite thoroughly. I washed every part of her body, and enjoyed every moment. So did Teresa, except when I tried to stick a soapy finger in her ass.

- "Nu-uh. No. Not happening." she said.

Teresa then washed me just as carefully, spending an inordinate amount of time making sure my balls were spic and span. She made me jump with an unscheduled prostate exam.

- "Oh - so you're not that keen on it, either." she laughed.

But I was certainly keen on her. All of the soaping and washing had produced another erection: I was clean, and hard. I bent her over, in the shower, and slid into her from behind. I started slowly, kneading her still soapy breasts as I thrust into her.

- "What's - got into - you - tonight?" she asked.

- "I - missed - you."

I had never had sex in the shower before. It was exciting. So was the sight of her trim ass cheeks as I slammed into them with increasing force. I grabbed hold of her hips, and began to drive into her relentlessly. Teresa was bent over, bracing herself with her hands on the shower wall. Then she reached back, between our legs, and took hold of my testicles. She gently rolled my balls between her fingers. I grunted and came again.

That led to a new round of washing, before we left the shower, and then dried off. We changed the sheets, and crept back into bed. This time, curiously, neither of us was sleepy, so we cuddled, and talked.

- "That was a great mystery." I told her, for the eleventh time. "You did a phenomenal job."

- "Of course you enjoyed it." she said. "You got to have sex with three hot women, all on the same weekend."

- "You almost made it four." I reminded her. I put a finger under her chin, and tilted her head towards me. "Did you really want me to go with Lena?"

Teresa fixed me with that inscrutable half-smile. "I did - and I didn't." she admitted. "But things are looking up for her, now?"

- "She met somebody?" I asked, surprised.

- "Oh, Colin." said Teresa. "Why are you so often the last to know? Eric asked her out two weeks ago. Tonight is their third date."

- "You're kidding me." I said. "Eric?"

- "If all goes as Lena has planned, she should have him in bed by now."

- "What?"

- "Eric is a gentleman." said Teresa. "And totally in awe of her. I think that may be even better for Lena than having someone like you taking care of her. Eric worships her - so I explained to her that she would have to take the initiative."

- "You're still match-making? I'm impressed." I said.

Teresa just smiled.

- "You didn't have an orgasm, in the shower - did you?" I said. "Time to do something about that." She protested, half-heartedly, but I spread her legs and went down on her. I teased her mercilessly, bringing her to the verge of an orgasm, and then stopping to ask her an inane question.

- "Where did Eric take Lena for their first date?" or "You keep using golf analogies. Does that mean that you want to play around?"

The third time I did that, Teresa lost patience, and grabbed me by the hair, pulling my face into her crotch, and grinding her pussy against my nose. We both started laughing. When she recovered, Teresa spun around into a 69 position, and wrapped her lips around my cock. She didn't have time to tease me, as I had resumed working on her clit in earnest. It was no contest; I had too much of a head start. Teresa came hard, squeezing my head with her powerful thighs.

She would have continued to suck me off, but I wanted to be inside her again. I pulled her atop me. She took hold of my erection, and tucked the head between her now distended pussy lips. Then she sank down on me with a groan.

I love that position. I could watch the sensations play across Teresa's beautiful face, or watch her magnificent breasts jiggle and sway as she rode me. My hands were free, so I could play with her tits, and pinch her nipples. Or I could grab hold of her ass, or her hips. I could even play with her clit and bring her to orgasm, as I did that night, to her surprise, and mine.

She sank down on top of me, her breasts crushed against my chest, panting in my ear.

- "Oh, my God." she said. When she had enough energy, Teresa started kissing my ears, my eyelids, my nose ... then she realized something. "You're still hard!" She slid down my body, and took my cock into her mouth again. This time she could use all of her wiles - and she did.

She was deep-throating me, my pubic hair tickling her nostrils, when I erupted for the fourth time that night. I pulled her up next to me, and kissed her.

- "I love you." said Teresa.

**********

I awoke in the middle of the night. For some reason - which I can't explain - I was hard as a rock. Teresa's ass was nestled against the top of my thighs. She was twitching a bit - dreaming, I guessed. Her legs were parted. I touched her pussy with my finger, to find that she was unexpectedly wet. An erotic dream?

I slid my finger inside her. Teresa groaned, and pressed back against me. I lubed up my cock with saliva, and entered her from behind.

- "Again?" she moaned. "I'm going to be so sore in the morning ..."

- "I love you." I whispered in her ear.

Teresa shivered. "I know." she whispered back.

*************

EPILOGUE

Teresa and I moved in together four months later. I have not had another five-orgasm night since then - but not for lack of trying.

Eric and Lena dated until her exchange was over, and she had to fly back to Slovenia. As I write this, Eric is flying over there, for his second visit.

Barbara and Ben were together for six months or so after the Murder Mystery Weekend. He got jealous, and possessive. She dumped him for some Apple IT guy.

Craig and Claire were married a year and a half after the Murder Mystery. Eliza graciously allowed them to hold their ceremony on the dock at her cottage. (Teresa and I were invited. I snuck her out to the boathouse late at night, and fucked her twice. She was curious.)

Sheila started dating another teacher. I think they may get married.

Leo still has a crush on Eliza. He still hasn't told her.

***********

Thank you for the feedback and positive comments I have received. It was fun to write!