All Comments on 'Muscle Mature Fucks Rough Pt. 02'

by Honeydew22031

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
striker_1909striker_1909about 7 years ago
Exactly as I fantasize

Your story is exactly as I fantasize when masturbating. A strong TS manoeuvering a man and fucking him senseless. I just want to suggest you to increase the length, change locations like public places, and taking men without consent.

Maybe you should start a new story chain without breaking this one.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

great story!

thx for sharing I like esp. the end and the view ion the future...

SexykendraSexykendraabout 7 years ago
Soooo Gooooood!!!!

This is a great story and should go on. Just a thought? What if Mommy feminizes her bitch into her dream girl? Stockings, Minimum 6 in heels, Garters,the whole shebang!!!!Don't forget makeup and perfume!!!! YUUUUUUMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!! Mommy would have so much fun with little girl!!!!!!!!

AvidSmutReaderAvidSmutReaderabout 7 years ago
Loving this series

Few people are as exciting as a TG Domme, even sexier that she's pushing the Mommy dynamic. Looking forward to reading a lot more of this. Maybe she has Sister that also needs to be satisfied... ;)

PsylentObserverPsylentObserveralmost 7 years ago

Can't wait for the next installment! Would be awesome to see Jason and Mommy spend the whole weekend together and see all the interesting places and ways that she would dominate him.

Client8Client8almost 3 years ago

Pretty well done, but a bit rough and tumble for me

Skidoo800Skidoo800over 2 years ago

Dayuuuuuuuum that is hella hot

HotAss4UHotAss4Uover 2 years ago

Oh my. It just keeps getting better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous