All Comments on 'Muscle Mature Fucks Rough Pt. 03'

by Honeydew22031

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent writing...

...please continue!

HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks Mang

I sucked your dad off yesterday and he's moving in with me now, have fun without your dad you dadless shitlord.

titans2138titans2138over 6 years ago
Wonderful

I loved the descriptive language, reluctance and humiliation. Ms. Jaffe is perfect. I really like that the girlfriend finds out. I can't wait to hear her degrading words. I was hard throughout the entire chapter, that's always the best case scenario. Good job and thank you:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
fantastic

really excited you decided to continue this service. I love everything about it. Can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
the series is getting better....

I think this series is getting better with each new story. I really love the Mrs. Jaffey character. I wish there were more stories like these on this site. Really curious to see what happens with the girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
agreed

I agree with the other comment. The series is definitely getting better. It's become one of my favorite on the website and I'm actively checking for updates. Thanks for writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great series

got any timeframe on chapter 4?? thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It'll be a bit

I'm currently working on a different story right now, and I'll get to the 4th chapter afterwards. Thank you for the comments everybody!

EmperorquanEmperorquanover 6 years ago

When will we get chapter four. Im really loving this story. It really has me wishing i was him

HotAss4UHotAss4Uover 2 years ago

Wow, fantastic. Love this series. So wish I was him

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous