All Comments on 'Music Lessons'

by literoticpalsy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Dumb

literoticpalsyliteroticpalsyover 9 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your criticism! Wish you were a little specific on what was dumb about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good first submission

Unusual, but an altogether interesting story. In the future, you might want to trim down or be more selective about the details that you include in the exposition - some elements of the protagonists background probably could have been excluded or introduced more gradually / naturalistically.

Still, good work.

literoticpalsyliteroticpalsyover 9 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much for your critique! Yeah, definitely. I'm completely new to this, so I got a little lost in what to do. I'll try to balance the content next time. Yes, it is unusual! I've had ideas like these for a while. Thought about giving them away, but didn't think anyone would be interested in writing them...

I'll try writing a couple more for the sake of writing them, and see if they get any better. :)

I'm open to any (constructive) criticism. I'll definitely try if people like them, and am even willing to focus on whatever particular details you guys like most, like suspense, sensuality, humor, details about the characters, or even any detail big or small that you consider enticing. Something like, the way and rate at which Ellie got drunk, her subtle and gradual change of mentality, her blackout moments, the hug, whatever. Anything you guys like about it, I can improve on it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous