Music Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The attempts stopped. I snapped out of my entranced thoughts and watched Ms. Cross reach for something in a hidden compartment across the studio. Sooner than later, she was back at it again.

- I'm going to try a couple of things that may help you get your new voice!

Her voice echoed a little... Sounded like she had a mic with reverb on. Definitely the liquor... Unless she's somehow using that ass-pounder as a microphone. First she handed me a really large dildo. Too big for me to fit, but I could try messing around with it. Seems that's what she intends, to help me turn myself on. She then lubricates her member, and ties a cute little red bow at the end of her shaft with a label that says "Low G". I... couldn't help but laugh, honestly. But I realized that it was the pure truth of the situation.

She proceeded in helping me gobble down her large penis. Through the stimulation, humorous relaxation, and now a clear incentive, I finally had the head pop in my mouth! Not to mention an inch or two slid in easily because of the lubricant. The quick slide shocked me a little, and thought I almost gagged. But easy enough, I relaxed and breathed slowly.

- That's it, baby. Just breeeathe. Let it go through.

At this point, I could feel my throat burn a little. If you can imagine what it's like to have someone shove not only their fist into your mouth, but then their forearm down your throat, then you have an idea of what's happening. Because now, two more inches slide down my throat as I take my final deep breath. I am officially deepthroating my music teacher. Another inch slides down slowly, as she takes it slowly to avoid scaring me. It's almost like a very large and long snake with a large head slithering down your throat, except you are being force-fed said snake and are enjoying every moment of it.

The juices that seem to be excreting are sensational. My body is tingling with arousal and I can't help but prod a little harder with the big girl's toy she gave me. I can fully enjoy being fed while I play with my toy. I practically allowed myself to get lost in the moment, seeing how interesting it was. I couldn't pass up the opportunity of something so... unorthodoxly... orthodox as sex. Yes, my music teacher was making sex to my throat. I am allowing it, and that's completely - ...

My thoughts are interrupted as she finally makes me down 6 inches of her shaft. I made a burp-like sound, almost like a gag. Although I'm almost certain it was the point at which my voice just broke; I'm certain I've lost my voice for a few days. But I could hear my pitch was a whole lot lower.

- Did you hear that? Now is where we can begin the training. I'll begin by massaging your throat, helping it adjust to its new size. Just hold your breath a little longer and I'll end the session by lubricating it so as to alleviate the sore throat.

I felt like a carnie. Looking from below, where her baby-making ostrich egg-sized testicles were, I could see she had managed to slide her entire broadsword down my throat. This is evident by the fact that her scrotum is completely planted on my face. Given the aroma from her sweating, I wouldn't mind living like this forever. Maybe superglue her to my mouth, and she could provide the nutrition I need from there.

She began to remove herself. I could feel every inch sliding out, as I give a small childish burp after being fed that enormous sausage. Abruptly, she slides it back in. Now that she had established her dominance over my throat, she is free to fuck it at will. For the next half hour, I became a dominated throat object that she would fuck to perfection. It was agreed between the two of us that this is the only logical approach to reaching a pure singing voice. Finally, she allowed a harmonious moan, and let loose what felt like a gallon of experience down my throat.

As a resolve, we would continue the same "lessons" past the charity. I found a bigger interest in music theory now.

[Ending scene showing Ellie singing 'Ave Maria' in baritone.]

12