Music Man Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead," he replied. "This is the sort of thing I'll only do once, so it has to be good. I trust you. I'll open a dedicated account and give you the card to go with it. I'll put half a million in it, but you don't need to spend it all! "

She laughed at that, then hesitated for a fraction of a second, "The rooms you've completed – would you be upset if I tweaked them a little, or a lot?"

He understood immediately that she saw major faults in his taste, and nodded. "Do your worst – or rather, your best!"

Again that smile and a laugh, and this time if he read it right, there was a subtle invitation there, but he let it pass, at least for the time being.

So Christmas arrived and he was in his big empty house, and not just empty of people – empty of furniture. He felt his loneliness very powerfully so he went home to his parents for the holiday. When he returned after New Year he began to feel the house was too large for him. Perhaps he had made a mistake. On the first dark Friday evening of the New Year it all got too much for him and he phoned Vivienne.

"Ged!" she exclaimed. "We haven't seen you around lately, thanks to Christmas. Time for another practice? How you doin'?"

"Viv," he said quietly ignoring all the questions, "are you doing anything tonight?"

"No," she said with a hint of concern. "Got a problem?"

"Yes," he admitted. "You remember making me an offer a while back?"

"You want some TLC?" she asked.

"I need some company, Viv," he said plaintively. "Can you come?"

"That'll depend on your skill!" she laughed. "You're out in the sticks somewhere now aren't you? Give me the address. And Ged?"

"Yes?"

"Do I bring stuff for an overnight stay?"

"Please."

He gave her the address and instructions on how to reach it, and she promised to be there in half an hour. She was, and was in his bed in short order.

"Oh! That's it! Now push right in."

She had arrived and seeing the state of him, had taken him straight to bed. She had seated him on the side of the bed and undressed, or rather stripped for him, leaving on her fetching purple bra and matching mini-shorts while she knelt and undressed him in turn, taking him immediately in her mouth and giving him the oral works. He came in short order and she swallowed his offering with a lick of her lips and a wide smile.

Then she had climbed on the bed, and let him strip her remaining flimsy garments off and do the same service for her, while she lay back with legs wide awaiting his attention.

He put his tongue to work and before long she was keening and groaning before erupting. Then she pulled him up and positioned him, hard again, with the aforementioned encouragement to 'Come inside love' [fond memories of Cilla Black, RIP].

Viv was the first he had had since Catherine, though he had masturbated almost daily thinking about the singer. Now he was inside his old friend and sparring partner, with whom he had had a dalliance years before. They knew they would never be an item, but the feeling was good and they felt at home in bed together.

Now he felt warmed, comforted and loved. He began to move slowly, fully penetrating her each time. She languidly reciprocated his movements with her own, pushing up to him. In due course they picked up speed and became more frantic, she came with a gasp and a shiver and he followed.

She held him within her as he slowly subsided. When he eventually slipped from her he rolled to her side and she cuddled up to him, her legs entwined with his, his arm round her holding her, as she idly played with the hairs on his chest.

In that position they both fell asleep without further talk.

Next morning he was awoken by her kiss as she brought him a mug of tea, him wondering how she had found her way round his kitchen so easily, and then she climbed into bed again. It was Saturday and there was nowhere he needed to be. Neither did she. It was lunchtime before they emerged sated, for coffee and pastries.

After the second cup of coffee, Vivienne brought up the subject she had been avoiding.

"Ged," she said. "About Cassie."

"What about her?" he said abruptly, his tone warning her off. "I've no further interest in her. She's married to Zak now. So," he said flatly, hoping to dissuade her from further discussion of the topic, "She's nothing to do with me any more. She decided to live with a liar and a cheat, and she's got what she wanted. Not my problem."

"Aren't you being a bit defeatist?"

"Viv," he said patiently. "If you go without sex for a while, how do you feel?"

"You know me," she gave a short laugh. "I find someone to scratch my itch."

"I went a year without sex," Ged said doggedly. "Women of all ages, and some of their mothers, made it very clear to me that they would share my bed. Some of them were very pretty. I turned them all down for that woman.

"She knows what the tabloids are like, and those stupid celebrity mags. She found someone else, and she fucked him, over and over, in my bed, in my flat, and then she decided to marry him after a few months!

"So no, I don't think I'm defeatist – defeated? Definitely! She could have waited until I got back and confronted me, but she didn't. She chose to betray our relationship. OK?"

"OK!" she responded briskly. "I understand. I thought you might want to take her back. I think she'd come if she knew the truth."

He did not make any reply to that, so the subject was accordingly dropped, and shortly after the coffee was finished, Vivienne went on her way after hugging and kissing him vigorously.

"Great night, I needed that as much as you, I think!" were her parting words as she got into her car.

––

Chapter Fifteen

Over the previous weeks, Ged had gradually put Cassie behind him. The feelings of anger and betrayal had receded in the hectic life he was leading, but now everything surfaced again. At a basic level he desired her, but he rejected that feeling as his resentment took over and anger followed. However, the hole in his life had not been filled and so naturally he felt empty.

He had shopping to do, and writing all afternoon, so had to put such emotions behind him. However, when he returned home by taxi after an evening with the group at their favourite pub and was confronted by the empty house, he felt that yawning gap deep within him all over again, and he knew it was where Cassie had been, and cursed Viv for bringing it all back again.

He took a bottle of malt whisky and drank one dram after another, until he could hardly stand to climb the stairs to bed. The bed swayed and so did the room, making him nauseous. Suddenly he was going to vomit and staggered in haste to the bathroom in time to void the contents of his stomach into the toilet bowl. He retched for a while, then rinsed his mouth, took a drink of water, returned to bed and fell into a deep stupor.

Sunday morning he slept, waking after one in the afternoon. Miraculously he felt rested and well, with no hangover, but a decided need to brush his teeth.

He remembered how he had felt the night before, empty and lonely, and he remembered why: he missed Cassie.

Now in the cloudy and rain-soaked afternoon he thought better of it. It was just loneliness, he reasoned. Before this, he had lived with parents and then shared houses with other men and some women. This was the first time he had been completely alone. He'd get used to it, he assured himself.

Then the idea of a housewarming arose. He phoned Karin, who suggested early March. They agreed on a date and he made a list of guests.

He made some lunch and then spent the rest of the day writing.

The next day his father was taken seriously ill and he left to be with his mother. His father had not looked well at Christmas time, but neither parent had alluded to it as serious but the older man had in fact got a cancer which was quite advanced and diffuse, and he did not last long. There was nowhere else Ged needed to be – he could write anywhere. Then came his father's death and funeral. He stayed with his mother for a while afterwards.

Two months later, in early March, he returned to his house. He opened the front door and stood amazed. He went all over the house and every room was furnished and decorated. Each of the bedrooms had a theme or a predominant colour, everything was beautiful and tasteful and suddenly the house felt like home. He was entranced.

He phoned Karin, noting there were calls on his answer-phone.

"Karin!" he enthused. "It's absolutely perfect! You've made my house into a home. I love it! Can you come over?"

"Sorry Ged," she replied. "Busy tonight. Glad you like it anyway. I think you'll like the price as well."

"Well," he suggested, "When you can spare a minute or two, It would be good to see you – celebrate the brilliant work you've done. I want to throw a party in your honour."

"Tomorrow?" she asked.

"Come for dinner," he ventured. "About seven?"

"OK," she said. "I eat anything," and disconnected.

He suddenly felt jealous and wondered whom she was seeing. He immediately laughed at himself, and realised he fancied the woman. He smiled and wondered if that look he got from her when they were planning the furnishings meant he had a chance. He felt like a teenager again, pursuing a dream girl older than he was.

He pressed 'play' on the answer-phone. Two messages were from members of the group expressing condolences about his father; one was from Gus telling him his investments had gone through, and the last was Graham.

"Got the information on that account," he said after giving his own condolences. "It is Cassie Copthorne. We talked about this before. The DPP won't prosecute since she was your fiancée and you gave her access, but we can sue her for the money back and compensation for your inconvenience and your losses because of the bailiffs. What do you want to do? I think we'd win."

"Sue her," he replied curtly. "I want my money back."

"Will do," and he disconnected.

Saturday dawned bleak and windy. The clouds scudded across the sky and the rain fell intermittently all day. Ged went shopping, he needed to stock up on food after his absence, and to provide a suitable dinner for his interior designer.

Karin arrived in a short little black dress, deeply décolleté. Her hair was up and she looked gorgeous. Ged broke into a wide smile as he took in the style and the amount of Karin that was on show.

He had prepared a starter of (bought in) paté on a bed of salad, with his own dressing, and toast, followed by Coq au Vin, with roasted vegetables and a herb mash. He finished with strawberries and cream. It was all served on the china she had chosen. The wine for the first two courses was a deep red Syrah, and there was a dessert wine for the strawberries.

His guest was impressed, all the more so because it was home cooking and to a high standard. She said so and her smile was inviting.

They took coffee in the smaller living room, drinking out of the china set, again chosen by her, with a Cointreau for her and a Cognac for him. In the soft armchair the skirt of her dress had ridden high on her thighs. He tried to avoid staring but failed, and time and again she caught him and smiled.

"You realise," she said eventually with a naughty smile, "that I came in my car. I can't possibly drive home after all this alcohol."

"You've furnished enough bedrooms to give you a lot of choice," said Ged. "Why don't you choose any one of them when it's time to retire?"

They talked decoration and furniture all night, with a selection of his songs playing in the background. Then it was time for bed.

She went to her car and came back with an overnight bag. "I thought I might have to stay," she explained, "so I came prepared." She gave him a knowing grin.

She preceded him up the stairs, and again almost all her perfect thighs were on show, almost up to her knickers. The perfect rotundity of her cheeks, hinted at by the movement of her dress entranced him. At the landing she stopped.

"Choose a room," he offered.

"This one," she said with a wicked giggle.

"That's my room!" he said, surprised and somewhat perplexed, then with dawning hope.

"I know!" she said, and the giggle turned dirtier.

Her meaning was now clear, and his arms went round her waist from behind as he kissed her invitingly long sinuous neck. She shivered, and a little sound escaped her lips. Then she broke from him and walked into his room, unzipping her dress as she went. It fell to the floor and she walked out of it and over it without breaking her step.

Ged stared. She was in a black bra and high leg briefs, both plain, and below them a pair of hold up stockings. She looked over her shoulder at the frozen Ged.

"You coming?" she said coquettishly. "I hope so! Soon!"

"Er, yes!" he said. "I never saw anything as erotic as what you just did!"

She smiled and reached behind her to unsnap her bra, taking it off with her back to him. Her back was like the rest of her, a perfect flowing curve, the valley of her spine dipping enticingly.

She pushed her knickers off her buttocks and allowed them to fall to the floor. Her bottom was, well, the perfection hinted at on the stairs, two exquisitely rounded orbs in a heart shape. Now all she was wearing were her stockings. She looked over her shoulder.

"You go to bed fully dressed?" she asked, as he was still standing gazing at her flawless nakedness.

He seemed to awake, and hurriedly unfastened his cuffs, then unbuttoned his shirt and shrugged it off, unlatching his trousers and pushing them down over his erection along with his boxer shorts. He hopped about slipping off his socks until he was naked.

It was only then that she turned to show him her own treasures. Neat medium breasts with small pointed nipples showing her desire, a flawless gently rounded stomach, dimpled tummy button, and a neat honey blond landing strip leading to the heaven beneath. He gazed until he realised everything had stopped. He looked at her face and saw she was staring fixedly at his rampant cock, then her eyes met his and she smiled that devilish smile.

"I don't do this with all my clients, you know," she said.

"I'm flattered," he answered, letting his eyes drift over her body.

"I'm glad I'm here with you." she said. "You have a pretty cock, and the rest of you is so toned. I know I'm going to enjoy this!"

They both did, for most of the night. The next day they did not rise until they had again coupled vigorously, had some tea and toast which Ged made, and then coupled yet again. Ged kept his orgasm that morning until the final session, and they both yelled as they came together.

"I really have to go soon," she murmured, "but I don't want to leave this beautiful body of yours." Even after so much activity, as she idly played with his cock, it began to stir.

"Oh God," she laughed, "not again?"

"Again!" he growled. "You do that to me!" as he came to nearly full hardness under her expert fingers.

She simply lay back, opened her already messy thighs wide and waited for him. He climbed over and plunged into her well-used wetness, fucking her wildly while she cried out her excitement and rising climax. His violence energised her and she urged him to plunder her harder, her language earthy and arousing for him. He came and she climaxed in response.

Once he had slipped from her, she leapt out of bed and ran to the bathroom, where she first peed in full view of him as he lay in the destroyed bedclothes, and then showered. He knew he could join her, but preferred to look at her flawless though ravaged beauty, as she soaped herself above, around and below, casting ginning glances at him as she passed her hands over her neat breasts and across and into her sex.

He climbed out of bed, his penis at half-mast after her display, and her eyes grew wide at the sight.

"Ged," she exclaimed. "Doesn't it ever get tired?"

"Not with you around," he said.

"Just in case you're wondering," she said. "I'm not with anyone at the moment."

"Neither am I," Ged responded, "but you know my position. I'm getting over someone who was very special to me, who I was sure was going to be with me for life. I'm not all that good at commitment at the moment."

"I don't mind," she said. "We can be friends with benefits. You really are something, you know."

"And you are stunningly beautiful, and erotically insatiable," he smiled. "I think we're good for each other."

"You talked of a house warming," she went on. "Any plans?"

"O God!" he blasphemed. "I said next Friday in my invitations, can you be there with me?"

She nodded with a grin, "I'll bring my best nightie!"

"Can you come earlier and help me make plans?"

"Tomorrow?" she asked with a mischievous smile.

"Good idea," he laughed. "Business first and then..."

"Pleasure!" she cried, throwing her nakedly clean body into his arms, uncaring that he was hot and sweaty, and trying to ignore his rising excitement.

They hugged and then she dressed, collected her things and with a final hug and steamy kiss, a flick of her mini-skirt to show no knickers, and another dirty giggle, she was gone.

Ged was happy. He was actually aware that he was happy. It felt good, and he realised that he had been miserable for a long, long time. He put on a dressing gown and padded down to his study where he wrote a clever little love song for his interior designer.

The next day being Monday, he was deep into an arrangement of a song when the phone rang. He thought it would be Karin cancelling their meeting.

"Hello?"

Silence, but quiet sobbing.

"Hello?" he repeated. "Can I help you? Who's there?"

"Hello... Ged... It's Marie." More sobbing.

He had to think for a moment who Marie was. Then it struck him. It was Cassie's sister. Marie was seventeen, and as pretty as Cassie, in fact she could pass for Cassie at first glance – same height, same hair, same length, same pretty face, though less mature, same body shape though again a little slimmer and slightly less developed.

"Marie?" he said. "What's the matter, darling?"

"Can I come an' see you?" she begged. "I know... I mean... Please?"

"Yes of course. Where are you?"

He picked her up at the station and brought her back to the house, silencing her expressions of thanks, and asking her to wait until they got to his house.

He sat her down and got her a glass of milk, which was what she requested. He got her a sandwich as well, which she ate hungrily.

"Now," he said, when she had finished eating. "What's the matter?"

"You don't mind me coming here, after..."

"No, I don't mind at all," he said. "Cassie did what she thought was right. She was wrong, but she's always tried to do the right thing."

"I don't think you will want to help after I tell you."

"Try me."

Ged always had a lot of time for Marie, and she worshipped him with a huge crush.

"Dad got a second mortgage to pay for the wedding. Zak wanted a big wedding, and Dad obviously wanted the best for Cassie, though Mum and Dad don't like him – never have."

She paused as if to gather her strength. "I don't know how I can ask this but I don't know who else can help."

"As I said, my darling," he soothed her, "Try me."

"Dad also ran up a big debt on three credit cards. Now he's been made redundant and he can't pay the mortgage let alone the cards. We're going to lose the house," she wailed.

"Have you brought anything with you – bank details; card numbers?"

She nodded.

"Sure of me, weren't you?" Ged gave a half smile. She looked embarrassed. He ruffled her hair, which he knew she hated, but it showed her he was on her side.

They went into the 'office', where Ged looked over the documentation. The outstanding amount owing on the house was seventy thousand pounds, the three credit cards another twenty thousand.