Music Man Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ged went on line and transferred ninety thousand to his current account. Then he called up the home page of the bank to whom Marie's father owed the money, and used the password and identification she had brought to access the mortgage account. He transferred the money. Then did the same with each of the cards.

"The wonders of the internet," he grinned at Marie, who was looking awestruck.

"But..." she stammered. "You've paid it all – the house I mean. But can you afford...?"

"Easily," he reassured her. "The band made a lot of money on the tour, you know, and we've only just come back. I also get royalties every time one of my songs is played. So don't worry."

She hugged him for a long time, her breasts were smaller, but somehow sharper than Cassie's. His penis began to stir.

"I never thought you would," she murmured, "but I knew I had to try. It's making Dad ill." Then she started back from him. At first he thought she had felt his arousal, but she cried, "You've paid for Cassie's wedding!"

He felt relieved, "I've helped your Dad out of a hole that Cassie should never have put him in. I've always had a lot of time for your Mum and Dad. I'm doing this for them and for you. You need a home. Forget it."

"You know, Dad tried to get her to write to you; he was sure you had an explanation."

"I had, but that's all past and gone now. Too late – she's married someone else."

Ged took her back to the railway station, where she hugged and kissed him fervently again and he went home with a satisfied warmth pervading his mind, and another slight erection at the recollection of her abandoned hug. She was so very like Cassie, and his emotions did a little flip.

At the moment the train pulled out of the station, elsewhere in the city Cassie's life began to unravel.