Mutual Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She watched Ben's face through her tousled blonde tresses, waiting for his eyes to open and assure her of his well - being. Ben was barely aware of her presence as his mind journeyed back from its jolly jaunt to ecstasy. With a chest heaving sigh, he opened his eyes and found gorgeous blonde Marta perched over him.

Marta crawled up Ben's prone body, feeling his heavy breathing recede. She cuddled naked beside him, in the arm space, one leg thrown over his hips, one arm draped on his chest. Her fingers fiddled the far earlobe. Her boobs squashed against his body as her sweaty blonde hair splayed on their shared pillow. Her springtime fresh scent floated on the air. She nuzzled his ear and whispered her plea in her adorable Swedish accent.

"Please stay. Become the resident patron sponsor. Don't worry; I will learn to please you better."

Ben's dazed mind registered Marta's bewildering words. His former wife and the girlfriends before and after had never made him feel as fulfilled as he felt right now in her soft warm embrace. And she sincerely thought she needed to do better. Before he could respond, Lady Heather brought her face close to his other ear; the woody musk confirmed her presence. Her hypnotic voice pierced his stupor, the words steady and sobering.

"I hope you will join us in the Scholarship Intern Program. The draft contracts are on the bureau for you to read and sign. I will give you until morning to decide. I have to leave now but Marta will stay here with you."

Ben tested a tentative hug, feeling the soft press of Marta's alluring body. Was this a dream or was it real? Lady Heather let that thought sink in.

"Marta will tend to your comfort for as long as you stay with us. If it's only tonight, we will sadly accept that. If you stay on, as we hope you will, she will be here with you throughout her college years. Any questions?"

Ben had only one question for Lady Heather.

"How much?" he muttered.

"Half" she replied.

Ben felt relieved at her response. This fantasy was worth much more than that. Only half his wealth in exchange for a daydream life during his remaining lifelong nights. Easy decision, he thought.

"Yes..." Ben affirmed.

Lady Heather's tone became mildly more upbeat. "We applaud your decision. The escrow deposit is due in three days." Ben felt her draw away and Lady Heather's fragrance and footsteps faded down the hallway.

Ben's mind was woozy and confused. Foggy sleep beckoned. But he feared this scene was the dream. He was afraid he would really wake from a dream to a world where Marta and Lady Heather didn't exist. He scanned his naked, honey - toned bedmate. Marta's angelic face looked jubilant. Ben curled his trapped arm around Marta's warm body, hugging her breasts more firmly to his chest and kissing her cheek. She squeezed into a closer cuddle. 'Well, she sure feels real' he thought as he faded off to sleep.

In the middle of the night, something startled Ben awake. Marta lay still by his side. Needing reassurance, he nudged her awake. Sensing his lingering doubt, she proved her existence by mounting his erection and galloping her cunt on his cock. Midway to ecstasy, Ben rolled the obliging blonde under him. His chest crushed her boobs as they finished their lovemaking with a rambunctious cock pounding deep in her vaginal recesses. His second discharge rivalled the magnitude of his earlier deposit in her mouth. He was completely hooked; he wanted this to go on forever.

In the morning, he signed the contracts and instructed his broker to transfer the funds. Ben was staying on as the resident patron sponsor.

Marta became his first scholarship intern. She entered the college as a sophomore transfer student, leaving an immediate opening for an under - class scholarship intern.

Tatiana, the recurrent Columbian beauty contest runner - up, came aboard soon after as a freshman. Her dream of beauty queen glamour was stymied. She always came in second, just shy of the top crown. She embarked on a different path, where her sexy magnetism could deliver more gainful opportunities. She was accepted into the scholarship intern program. Her nude portfolio for the scholarship committees showed her wearing just heels and her symbolic tiara.

The following year, that resident trio selected a red - haired Irish gymnast to join them. Shannon was a national contender but her top - heavy figure denied her the perfect balance needed to enter the gilded top medal rank. She was photographed nude in all kinds of terrific gymnastic postures but not one of them showed her standing still on her feet.

Violet, the mixed Oriental orphan from Hong Kong, arrived the following year to fill out the perennial scholarship quartet. She was a genius in math and science and a competitive swimmer. Her nude portfolio, taken at an indoor pool, showed her body - paint swimsuit slowly dissolving as she played in the water. She finally stood on the deck, boldly flaunting her drenched nude body, a water nymph taunting the camera with her sexy smile and athletic trim physique.

Ben took up her tacit challenge. He had acquired valuable expertise over his years with the upper - class interns and he taught Violet male sexual anatomy on a scale unattainable in her former homeland. The practice drills were frequent, intense and gratifying.

The Scholarship Intern Program was now fully functioning at the small college town where Ben performed the indispensable duties of the Resident Patron Sponsor. It was a mutually beneficial relationship.

Chapter 03 Shannon

*** Just Another Day

Ben arose at dawn in his master suite and sent naked Tatiana off to her room with a saucy butt smack. She yelped a bogus 'ouch' and skipped down the hallway laughing. Ben felt the fine afterglow of Tatiana's excellent nighttime ministrations.

He puttered away the morning, visiting the gym, swimming laps and generally spending his daytime as he always did: light amusements and no real responsibilities.

He monitored the investment health of his remaining half of the windfall fortune. Even with passive investments, it was growing nicely. He gave tidbits to interesting charities and speculated some venture capital in small business startups. He chatted online with other patron sponsors within the program. They shared titillating tales of mating with their marvelous interns. Ben found the texts mostly braggadocios but occasionally a helpful hint emerged to spark his imagination for experiments in his own quartet.

The interns were laid - back around the house, usually wearing little, often going topless indoors and at the pool. The local climate was subtropical and never actually cold. Homework and housework was more comfortable in topless attire. Ben never tired of their semi - public nakedness.

The scholarship interns walked to their nearby studies at the local college. The girls liked to wear preppy styles with flirty flourishes. It was amusing to coyly torment the male students and professors, provoking their covetous looks in class and elsewhere on - campus. Mischievous panty flashes and inadvertent down cleavage bends kept the on - campus male population daydreaming of off - campus dreams unrealized. Proposed rendezvous were shrewdly sidetracked by the interns with a shyly spoken 'maybe some other time' or similar put - offs. They never divulged that their mutually beneficial arrangement as a scholarship intern was way beyond anything the lovelorn petitioner could offer.

During the day, Ben chanced upon them as they studied in the great room, exercised in the gym or kept up with the light housekeeping. As the day wore on and the previous night's lingering afterglow wore off, his mind became more fertile. His balls percolated with speculation as to his bedmate for the coming evening.

Sundown was a time of special delight for Ben. House routine dictated that the scholarship interns gather in the great room following the evening meal. After small talk and gossip, Tatiana's roster choice was revealed to Ben. The chosen couple departed for the master suite accompanied by good natured cat - calls to 'be good'. It was a silly double entendre since 'good' was the same as 'bad' depending on the speaker's sexual mores.

*** Just Another Night

But tonight, Ben knew who his mate would be as soon as he stepped into the great room. The girls were lolling about in casual clothes: booty shorts or bikinis with cropped tops and loose tees covering the lush tits and asses that Ben had come to know so well. Except Shannon.

She was topless in a neon blue thong tucked tight along her toned butt comfortably settled into the sofa cushions. She sat profile to the door, holding a book, her legs tucked under sideways. She lay inclined in the cushions, her soft full breasts drooped a little to the side, topped with conical rosy nips, affirming her grand breasts were natural. This was the apparition the college boys fantasized over when they spied her about the campus. Ben needn't fantasize. He saw Shannon every day like this: topless, up close and personal. Tonight, he would enjoy her sensual body like this: naked, up close and personal.

It was obvious she was his 'mystery date'. She had prepared herself in his favorite way. Her strawberry red hair was curled in ringlets and captured in a bun atop her head. His mind skipped to a familiar memory: cowgirl - mounted Shannon's tresses beating a soft sway against her body as her hips jogged on his embedded erection. Ben's dick actually ticked a beat at the thought. He was anxious to end the obligatory group chit - chat and get to the bedtime pillow talk.

Ben hurried through the evening's soliloquy. How was school? Great. Everyone keeping up with homework? Great. Any complaints? None? Great.

He edged closer to Shannon, hoping to hasten their exit. Having had enough of the mingling, he reached for her hand and pulled her to her feet. She was shorter than Ben, even in her heels. Her green eyes sparkled with pride and bemusement at Ben's quickening desire for her. She saw the other girls suppressing giggles at Ben's recurrent raw lust for her Irish charms. They were not jealous. Ben indulged them equitably, both as house - mates and fuck - mates, recognizing and celebrating each one's lovable quirks and favorite techniques.

Shannon smiled and waved 'bye' to her housemates as Ben hustled her out of the room. She silently acknowledged her well - earned pride at Ben's hurried pace. He seemed quite aroused at discovering her as his mystery mate.

At the top of the stairs, Ben swung her around and they deep kissed. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he held her hips. He ground hard against her groin, using the wall as a backstop. Still kissing and pressing, he pulled the ties of her thong. It fell to the floor. His hands pressed and fondled her ample boobs.

Ben loosened his clutch. Shannon kept alive his interest in her fun - bags by hugging his arm to the soft masses as he escorted her the rest of the way to his master suite. A few barren days had passed since Ben had bedded her and she was more than ready to get her fair share of the patron sponsor. She looked forward to a vigorous fucking.

Ben gave Shannon a dancer's twirl through the doorway and tuned the intercom system to background flute music. He dropped his shorts and tee - shirt. Plopping on the bed, he bolstered his head with a pillow.

Shannon closed her lovely green eyes, released her hair from its captive bun and let her body test the music's beat. Her hips dipped and swayed; her snake arms slithered above her head. She slowly danced in rotation, giving Ben a thorough scan of her undulating naked beauty. Ben percolated as she danced to the beat, his fingers drumming on his aroused prick in time with the music, another step in their foreplay. Shannon kept the rhythm going as they roused their passions.

Meanwhile, the other girls closed up shop downstairs and ascended to their individual rooms. They found Shannon's thong discarded in the hallway and heard the flute music float from the master suite. Violet collected the fabric scrap for return to Shannon and said goodnight as she closed her door. Marta and Tatiana gave a meaningful look and went together into Marta's room. Early on in the program, they had explored their bi - sexual curiosity. Shannon and Violet's nights with Ben were their opportunities for deeper discovery. Ben was aware of the attraction between the oldest upper classmates, possibly the others, but was wholly unconcerned. As long as they continued to fully service and satisfy him, it didn't matter.

In the master suite, Shannon continued her sexy gyrations for Ben's pleasure. Her motions changed gradually from belly - dance moves to even more suggestive movements. She briskly twerked her ass in time and then bent over. Grasping her ankles and peering back between her spread straight legs, she spied a smiling Ben playing with his half tumescent penis. She squatting into a slower twerk, mimicking her hip moves to a pantomime fucking of his cock. Ben liked the view and stroked himself in sync with her sensual twerks. He handled himself to a bursting hardness.

Shannon slithered to the floor on her back and scissor flailed her straightened legs in the air. Her hands bunched her curled red locks as she looked at Ben and blew a pucker kiss. Ben took the invitation and crawled from the bed to her side. He kissed her face, then neck and nipples. He straddled his knees inverted astride her shoulders as he kissed her bellybutton and then lower. He nuzzled her pussy, kissing the sweet pink flesh and suckling the erect little nub.

Shannon kissed the tip of Ben's hanging erection, licking the crown, sucking the knob. Ben angled down and fed her more of his cock. He worked the shaft lower and Shannon sucked it all in. Ben rested his pubis on her chin. Shannon wrapped her arms around his hips and held him in tight, sucking deep and hard.

Ben pressed his face into her groin. His tongue went wild. Shannon twisted and humped her female softness beneath his face. Suddenly she hugged him tighter and shuddered in orgasm. Ben smiled, although unseen with his face buried in pussy.

They rolled sideways. Shannon now had more freedom of movement and bobbed on his cock. She worked feverously until Ben cried and shuddered, flooding her mouth with cum.

They rested in place briefly but were too keyed up and wanted more. More would happen in bed and they slowly unwound and crawled onto the mattress. The kissing was more intense, each tasting the fruit of the other's cum - wetted genitals. Shannon's tresses were loose about her head and shoulders. Gripping two handfuls, Ben rolled Shannon on her back. Shannon spread open and wrapped his hips. Ben was re - energized and his knob bumped the nether lips recently scoured by his tongue. A few probes got him embedded in her warm womb.

Shannon writhed for Ben's benefit, rubbing her vaginal membranes all over his engorged buried shaft. Ben was fired up and drove long, fast and deep. His hips hammered her cunt. Shannon squeezed her thighs so tight it halted his thrusts. She wanted control and Ben was willing to concede it to his veteran mate.

He hauled Shannon back atop and got her positioned cowgirl. She took time to set the scene for him. She fluffed her ringlet curls, letting the cascade fall half behind and half in front. She parted enough strands to shyly expose her nipples to his open view and access. Then, she began.

Her thrusts were long and gentle. Her hair swayed in rhythm. Ben reached up but she caught his hands with hers. That helped anchor her torso and she gave some quick twerks to rub his tip slit deep against her cervix. Ben shook off her grip and thumbed and pinched her nipples. Shannon leaned in to give him easier access.

Ben rose higher, his breathes short and sharp. Shannon watched and timed the strokes. She felt her own heat building on multiple fronts. Her nipples tingled from Ben's manhandling. Her pussy was making the little pre - orgasmic sparkles that felt the way fizzy drinks did when they tickled her nose. She wanted more and got it... hard.

"Oh, my god... Oh My God... OH MY GOD... Ben.. BEN... BEN!!"

Shannon captured her hair again around her head and orbited her hips in a flat circle. Ben exploded with a howl. Shannon felt the warm fluids coat her womb and she swooned even more with the spasms. As she felt Ben's shaft decrease inside her, she fell on his chest and nuzzled his neck. Ben rubbed her back. Eventually she slid to his side but lay close to her amorous man.

They slept the rest of the night, cuddled in bed. Dawn found Ben alone. Shannon had returned to her room. And thus began just another day for Ben and his scholarship interns.

Chapter 04 Marta Attends Graduate School

*** London

The LearJet bumped gently to earth and rolled to the private air flight terminal. The pilot emerged from the cockpit and announced their arrival to his sole VIP passenger. Marta unbelted from her seat and stepped her catwalk stride down the short narrow aisle. She was aware of the handsome pilot's interested stare. Her heels gave her a little added height and bounce and she paused in front of the uniformed stud to let him admire her close up. Marta saw his pupils dilate. 'Sorry fella', I can't be yours today' she thought. Marta kissed her fingertip and patted it on the man's cheek, drawing the pad along to his chin, watching him swallow hard to contain his composure. She smirked and pivoted out the cabin door into the rainy London afternoon. The pilot adjusted his crotch as he watched the flirty lass descend the gangway to the waiting town - car.

Marta studied her relocation packet on the ride through the city to her new accommodations. She was enrolled at the London School of Economics and would live at the city residence of Sir John during her graduate studies. During Lady Heather's briefing, Marta learned that Sir John's previous scholarship intern graduated with honors and Marta was expected to do the same. Living only with a housekeeper, Sir John needed a scholarship intern to play a role in his eccentric pastimes.

Marta was staggered by the opportunity. Her transcripts showed excellent grades and her test scores were outstanding but the competition for enrollment at the school was fierce. And that was just the academics. Sir John had several graduate scholarship intern candidates available on his shortlist.

She remade her picture portfolio to the specifications of the scholarship intern committees. The fashion shoots were similar to her undergrad application but with newer styles and preppy outfits. The nude set was eerie. She travelled to a special studio where she modelled fetish trappings: collars, cuffs, corsets and Goth make - up. One portrayal had her blindfolded, trussed in body belts and suspended from her ankles.

Eventually, Marta was informed she had been selected for the graduate scholarship internship. Thereafter, a hefty bequest by Sir John to the university endowment fund tipped the balance and her enrollment in the college's graduate coursework was confirmed.

Her final days at the undergraduate scholarship intern residence were unforgettable. She had exclusively scheduled herself on Ben's roster for the final three days. She bid goodbye to him and the facilities. There were blowjobs in the gym, seated pool spa fucks under the stars, quickies in the kitchen and long sex crazed nights in the master suite. Parting after three fun filled years was such sweet sorrow.

Her arrival at the London townhouse mansion was low key. The housekeeper, a blue black lithe Ethiopian named Iman, showed her to her bedroom. It was the typical posh setting. Iman said dinner was at 8 o'clock in the main dining room and Marta's required evening dress was already picked out per Sir John's specific instructions.