Mutual Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's enough of the fellatio for now. It's good but let's try something else." He stood and drew her to her feet.

Tatiana was disappointed that she had failed the deep throat. Ben had been patient with her over and over again. She really needed to beat that obstacle. Maybe next time. She reached back to unhook the dress. Ben hastened to halt her momentum.

"I think it would be fun for me to remove your regalia. Just relax and let me do the honors."

*** Consolation Prize

Tatiana dropped her hands to a low abdomen clasp. Ben moved behind her, slipping his hand across her sequined hip and ass during the pass. The dress fit perfectly.

From behind, he considered her bare shoulders and her chest in the wall mirror. The top of the strapless breast shield indented her lush flesh, as it should, barely hiding her nipples but not the creamy billow of tit meat mounded above. And above that décolletage was her neck, the target of his aborted man - jewelry mission. Higher still, her gaze stared serenely at him. Her eyes were expertly made - up, rosy cheeks, and pearl ear bangles to match the necklace. She was indeed an exquisite visage.

He felt beneath her long black tresses and found the dress clasp, pulling the sides together to facilitate releasing the hook and eye. He stared in the mirror as the tension across her boobs slackened.

He lowered the zipper slowly, hearing each tooth pop, one by one, as the zipper seam spread out on her back. Tatiana drew an instinctive breath as her bound tits adjusted to the new surplus roominess. Ben pushed the zipper to its limit halfway past her ass. Her lingerie was visible through the opening. She had chosen flesh toned colors: sheer half bra and high cut panties.

Realizing that he had more to do before beholding the fruits of his labors, Ben gently rolled the fabric away from Tatiana's chest and folded it forward. The zipper design was long enough to release the tautness across her hips and ass. Ben knelt and worked the fabric downward. The gown's inner lining was as silky as her skin. The silver sequined sheath slithered easily down her body. She braced a hand on his handy shoulder and stepped one heel and then the other from the collapsed gown corralling her ankles. She watched in the mirrors as naked Ben, her impromptu wardrobe steward, hung the gown safely out of the way for later retrieval.

Tatiana saw his concern and care for her cherished costume. It warmed her heart that despite her debacle at deep throat, Ben was handling her body and personal property as his treasures. Ben gently removed and placed her precious tiara next to her awarded flower bouquet on the side table. She became a little upbeat for the next steps.

Ben returned to stand before her. He tilted up her chin and kissed her lips. His erection was at half - mast and touched her clasped hands joined again at groin level. Her fingers diddled the tip but Ben drew back and shook his head. She ceased her genital grope. His hands found the half bra hooks and he drew Tatiana towards him until her nylon covered nipples touched his belly. His hands flipped the hooks apart and then held the demi - cupped garment at arm's length. He flicked the fabric towards the corner as he took one step back, enough to provide a clear view of Tatiana's rounded breasts. He stood hands on hips, ogling Tatiana's tits topped with their large pink areolae.

Ben held his impulses in check, avoiding the urge to fondle these favorite parts of the female anatomy. Instead, he dropped to one knee. Tatiana's smooth panties hugged her hips and ass. Her vaginal lips were molded into a magnificent camel toe by the tight fit. The twin ridges sheltered the center groove, dampened by Tatiana's seeping vaginal dew.

Up close, Ben sensed the aroma of woody musk, redolent of Lady Heather's subtle perfume. He laughed inside, realizing that the scent was one of her subliminal tactics to control her targeted males, apparently Ben included.

Ben smoothed his palms on Tatiana's silk covered hips. The warm skin felt even silkier under the translucent fabric. He found the edges and tugged softly, slipping the fabric down her legs. The legging release routine repeated; Ben held the fabric as Tatiana steadied and double stepped out of it. He reached up and pressed on Tatiana's stomach, inducing her to sit on the edge of the mattress.

Their roles were reversed; now Ben was the one kneeling between Tatiana's spread knees. He leaned in and licked at the pink nether lips. The tang of woody musk was even zestier than the scent. He dove in for more. Tatiana's nerves tingled at his rough textured laps on her folds. She stretch onto her back and held Ben's face lightly against her pussy. Ben heeded her silent request, drinking deep of her feminine liquor.

Tatiana both rejoiced and felt overwhelmed by the fire blazing in her lower body. The passionate flames leaped up her core and ignited an inferno in her brain. Her spine arched and she went rigid in ecstasy. Numerous spasms later, her body shocks subsided into aftershocks as her awareness returned.

Wet - faced Ben rose from the ashes and slid her hips further up the bed, also climbing upward until he was braced above her. With foreheads pressed together, they pecked their lips. Palming her ass - cheeks and setting his manhood at her pussy entrance, Ben rolled sideways and Tatiana opened her thighs to give Ben sidesaddle access to her wet and ready slit.

Ben wasted no time pushing against her genital portal. But he arrested the impulse to plunge in. He pressed his knob and backed off. A little more on the next push. He took several times to encase just the length of his knob. He shuttled his corona on the outermost pink folds.

Tatiana welcomed the lower caresses and let Ben work his magic there. She embraced his neck, occupied his mouth with kisses and played with his tongue. Braced between Ben's hands on her ass and her arms around his neck, she undulated her tits against his chest. He had forgone the accustomed boob fondles and she placated his forbearance by grating her stiffened nipples on his sensitive chest.

Ben worked himself to the bottom of her vagina, slowly, gently, soothingly. His pubic pressed her clitoris as he wriggled around inside her. Her womb was lengthier than her oral cavity though Ben's thick erection packed her narrow orifice. It felt good to both lovers.

The tender love making brought on a solid orgasm for the conjoined sex - mates. Tatiana's feminine lubricant already coated their groins. They were perspiring with the efforts. Ben's discharge eventually leaked from her cunt and added to the stickiness. They didn't care. They cuddled to sleep wallowing in the sexual succulence even after Ben fell out.

Tatiana woke first, entangled in crumpled sheets and her man's jumbled arms and legs. Ben's face lay near her breasts and his breathing tickled her nipples. She leaned closer and touched her rose disk to his lips.

Ben woke when he felt her stir. Tatiana cuddled closer and Ben responded to her affections with a lazy suckle. Her nub engorged and Ben switched to the other one for fairness and balance. They adjusted again into the pleasing sidesaddle stance and spent even longer this time building their ardor to second satisfying orgasms. After resting to recover energy, they rose from the bed and showered away lust's residue.

Tatiana gathered her undergarments. Ben insisted on reversing the undressing and helped Tatiana prepare for her next imaginary judge's due recompense. He refined his role as wardrobe attendant with bounteous touching on Tatiana's magnificent physique. She shivered with arousal at his intimate petting. The panties had to be placed just so, tight into a camel - toe and smooth across her sexy ass. The half bra was problematic, requiring untold adjustments, Ben employing squeezes, fondles and hugs to ensure the fit was as perfect as her tits. Ben sighed sadly as the zipper drew the silver gown closed at her shoulders and hid, for now, her body from his view.

The last detail was her tiara which Ben examined thoughtfully as he chose his next words.

"A true beauty contest has many facets: beauty, poise and talent. No doubt you have the first two. But a true beauty queen is a master of deep - throat fellatio. I know because those fantasies were central to my daydreams when I used to masturbate to the televised galas."

Tatiana was out of adlibs and fretfully watched Ben finger her precious keepsake tiara. She feared he would not give it back. Instead, he held it up and slid its clips under her tresses and fixed it in place atop her head.

"You are truly a winner and have earned the right to wear it but only on probation. You are now a Beauty Princess. To become a Beauty Queen, you must master deep - throat. Deal?"

Tatiana thought quickly and countered his offer.

"Do you promise to give me lots of practice and encouragement?"

"I promise..." he snickered before tenderly kissing her cherry glossed lips.

Chapter 06 Doctor Tom

*** House Calls

Lady Heather arrived right on schedule for her inspection tour. As promised, she was accompanied by the Scholarship Intern Program's medical director. Doctor Tom was retained to provide medical exams and health advice to the residents at the many scholarship intern houses in his bi - monthly rounds. This work consumed most of his professional time and that was alright with him. The work was very rewarding.

Doctor Tom set up shop in the gym room. Tatiana had posted his schedule. Each girl was allotted an hour for Doctor Tom's comprehensive examination, the regular sample retrievals and his healthy life - style counselling. The girls enjoyed his good humor and sage advice. While he performed his medical obligations, Lady Heather spoke privately with Ben.

She asked open ended questions, seeking Ben honest feedback. Were the students spending their time in studies or lazing about too much? The house looked well kept. Were they cooperating with the chores? Any cliques or in - fighting? Ben assured her the girls were behaving and getting very good grades in their studies.

Lady Heather continued. What about the nights? Was Ben getting satisfactory personal care? Ben detailed his rational approval of the mutually beneficial arrangements.

He volunteered that early on, he tried to prepare the housework and bedmate rosters but there were too many details to sort out: irregular homework assignments, special housekeeping duties, moon cycles, perceived parity for his time and his own wariness for favoring one girl over the others. The complexity conspired to wreck his best laid plans. He finally gave up and found a mutually beneficial solution.

He assigned the roster preparation to the senior scholarship intern. She benefited by learning the useful skill of organization and delegation. Ben gained an unexpected benefit when he told the senior not to share the roster with him. Each evening he was joined by one of his scholarship interns, always pleased by the senior's random choice. She bestowed Ben's affections equally among the group as fairly as possible given the same restraints Ben had struggled with. Every so often Ben might have one girl two nights in a row or not see her at all for more than a week. The irregular diversity was stimulating and he awoke each morning well satisfied.

Lastly, Lady Heather explained that this time Doctor Tom would depart with her at the end of the day. But on future independent visits, Doctor Tom should be accommodated at the house overnight. Either he could choose to sleep alone in Ben's companion's empty bedroom or share a room with his selection of an available scholarship intern. Doctor Tom usually preferred the latter choice. Ben understood Doctor Tom's special status and promised to accommodate his wishes.

*** Check Ups

Tatiana worked Doctor Tom's bi - monthly appointments and overnight stays into her schedule. The appointments went smoothly. Since clinic paper gowns were laughably superfluous, panties were the interns' sole attire. They comprised an enticing mélange of colors and styles: flirty pink bikinis, neon green booty shorts, spicy red spandex boy shorts. The girls vied for the chance to seduce the visiting male. The doctor certainly enjoyed the pre - coitus rivalry.

He recorded the interns' height, weight, pulse, blood pressure, temperature and the like. They discussed any complaints. The girls welcomed his hands - on tests when he examined their bodily traits, tones and textures. He tested the arousal times of their feminine erotic zones and measured their orifice depths and compression strengths. He always praised them on their growing abilities and improving health.

Ben was called for the last appointment of the day. Doctor Tom reviewed last visit's lab work. He was pleased with Ben's results. His cholesterol, blood pressure and weight stability were good. His sperm count was unusually strong for a man of Ben's age. That indicated that Ben's balls were energetic and healthy. Doctor Tom presumed the reason. Last visit, when he needed to collect a sperm sample, he offered Ben some privacy to rub one out. Ben laughed and instead summoned Violet who hand - jobbed him into a specimen cup in the middle of the gym as the doctor looked on.

Ben bragged that he exercised vigorously twice a day: an hour each morning in the gym and for as long as he could last each night with his slated partner. They laughed together at the lewd humor. The ribald joke prodded Doctor Tom to broach a question.

"How about the redhead? Is she a good 'exercise' partner?"

"The best" Ben conceded. "At least she has been every time with me."

Sensing the good doctor's interest, he relayed the physician's choice to Tatiana.

After the evening meal, the scantily clad female housemates lazed about in the great room; surfing the net, typing homework or watching videos.

Ben and Doctor Tom engaged elsewhere in manly talk. With his professional duties completed, Doctor Tom wanted to be called just Tom for the rest of his stay. Tom shared stories of his work for the Scholarship Intern Program and how he got started on the lucrative assignment. For years, he had tried to maintain a general practice in a small town after a nasty divorce. Social cliques within the insular community froze him out and his business faltered along with his sex life. He had taken Lady Heather up on her offer of mysterious travelling house calls. It was a dream come true. Well compensated financially, it was the carnal perks that gained his steadfast loyalty.

Lady Heather counselled him to avoid successive encounters with any one intern on his rounds. She wanted him to remain professional and unencumbered by special feelings for any one girl. Tom made sure to rotate completely through a house's roster before repeating with any one intern. But Tom still had his favorites on every campus and he related the salty details to Ben.

It was a treat for Ben to exchange ideas with another man. He was resigned to maintain his faithfulness within the poly - monogamous relationships but it was a bit cloistering for him without mature adult conversation. The evening passed in manly mirth until it was time to close out the day.

Ben and Tom wandered to the great room and stood near the doorway during the obligatory greetings and small talk. Ben stretched and stated his intention to retire to bed. He looked around expectantly, waiting to learn who was on his roster for the night.

Tatiana folded her laptop, tucked it away and strolled to Ben. He was pleased with her self - selection to join him tonight.

"Ready to try again?" he asked with a grin. Her cherry red glossed lips fringed her smile. Her predecessor Marta was a maestro of fellatio and Tatiana was striving to fill that empty niche in her skill set. Her tongue work was superb but they had struggled to get Ben's large knob into her small throat. They just kept trying, hoping for a break through.

"I think we might get it all in tonight. Practice, practice, practice..." she softly cooed.

Tom witnessed the pillow talk foreplay and watched Ben and Tatiana stroll off hand in hand for a night of deep - throat experiments. He turned back to the room and stepped close to the seated Shannon who had been studying her lessons. He grinned down at her as she strained her face up to greet his grin with a smile of her own. Her strawberry hair was freshly curled and gathered in a loose bun. She stretched a finger and grazed it seductively down Tom's pants zipper. He nodded his concurrence. Shannon closed her schoolbook and stood. She was wearing a loose tank top and her modest pointy breasts jostled beneath the fabric as she rose. She took his hand and led him toward her room. Tom was quite pleased so far with his choice du soiree.

At her bedroom door, she asked Tom to wait as she scooted inside. The door reopened with Shannon wearing a nurse's cap and a stethoscope. "The doctor will see you now" she said. "But first, I need to take your measurements and give you a thorough pre - exam."

Tom was amused by the inventive role reversal and entered Shannon's room.

"Let's get those street clothes off and prepare you for my examination" she directed.

Shannon flicked open Tom's shirt buttons and exposed her patient's hairy chest. His belt and shorts joined the shirt forming a growing pile on the floor. He was content to let Shannon do the honors. Besides, his fingers were busy sliding over her cotton covered boobs and pinching the prominent pokies. Shannon was unfazed; Tom had firmly kneaded and pressed her bare boobs during her earlier medical exam. But that was work; this was play and Shannon was enjoying his non - professional fondling of her man toys.

Stepping back from the denuded Tom, Shannon lifted off her tank top.

The prominent pokies topped well - formed conical tits. The nurse's cap was askew and she fixed it. Neon blue boy shorts constituted her scrubs. This doctor's office had the same relaxed dress code as his, much to Tom's liking.

Shannon guided Tom to lay on her bed. She used her stethoscope to listen to his toes and knees. When she touched the silver disk to his scrotum, he jumped.

"Oh, is that too cold?" She suckled the offending instrument to warm it and tried again.

"Better?" she asked. Tom nodded. Holding the disk to his balls and with the stethoscope buds in her ears, she tilted her head and cocked her eyes skyward in a parody of intense focus.

"Sounds like something is gurgling up some pressure" she opined. "We better release it before it does any damage."

Next, Shannon moved her attention to Tom's swollen organ. She held it with thumb and finger, gently examining the size and texture.

"This muscle seems cramped. A robust massage should relieve the tension."

Her hands moved up to flick Tom's nipples. She suckled them and got a stiffened reaction and an unstifled moan. "Okay, then... those seem normal" she stated.

Her hands cradled Tom's cheeks as she leaned in close to his face. Her own stiffened nipples rubbed Tom's chest. Her tender lips smooched his. Her tongue peeked out to sweep his gums.

"I think you're running a fever."

She trailed her lips across his cheek to near his ear. She whispered her question.

"The doctor said he wants a sperm sample. I could also work in some therapy to relieve that pesky pressure and tension at the same time. Are you ready? May this nurse provide your therapy and calm your fever?"

"Yes, Nurse, please heal me..." begged her heated patient.

Shannon placed a pillow under Tom's head so he could monitor the course of treatment. She trailed her lips down Tom's neck, tasted again his nipples, tongue probed his navel and ended with a kiss on his engorged cock knob. Keeping her lips on the tip and poking her tongue at the slit, she reached back and swept down her panties. The nurse cap was discarded and she released the hair bun. Her strawberry curls fell around her head and covered Tom's groin. She pivoted onto the bed between his legs and filled her mouth with feverish penile muscle.