Mutual Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
378 Followers

Tatiana scheduled Olga for extra nights in the coming weeks. Ben needed the added intercourse until his unbridled lust for the new intern balanced out and he could cope with a more equitable bedmate rotation. She knew Olga wouldn't mind at all. Olga affirmed her consent to the extra roster slots with loud moans and ecstatic cries all through those extra nights.

Chapter 08 Group Play

*** Sundays

Ben woke with the dawn's light. Tatiana felt him stir and rolled to her stomach beside him on the giant master suite bed. The sheets were crumbled, evidence of their vigorous play the night before. She propped up her chest and scissored her legs in giddiness. Last night had been a triumph. After many months of failed attempts, the magnificent event occurred. She had finally gotten Ben's cock knob past her tonsils and embedded in her throat. Ben had uttered a quiet triumph in her honor since she could only make choked moans through her cock packed throat.

With the initial break - through accomplished, she merrily rubbed his corona against her gullet. Ben was thrilled with her enthusiasm for playing this new game with his old man - meat. At his peak of gratification, Ben pulled back and shot his seed on her fluttering tongue, letting Tatiana taste her favorite snack while Ben relished the spasmodic pulses.

Now in the morning light, Tatiana reveled in his admiring gaze and squiggled in for more thank - you - again kisses. With her perky nipples pressed on his torso, she was the happy nymph reveling in the memory of her victory. Ben delighted in her moist kisses and the familiar feel of Tatiana's lovely tits rubbing his chest. Too elatedly to lay still, she vaulted from the bed and giddily bobbed naked to her room down the hall.

So began Ben's Sunday, a day reserved for group activities. That meant all day brunch with fun and games at the pool. Although nothing was precluded, the real action usually occurred later, back inside the house.

Ben wandered down to the kitchen and sampled the brunch as he viewed the topless girls already at the pool. Shannon and Violet were playing chess at an umbrella table. Olga lounged in a chaise until the still excited Tatiana showed up and they engaged in a game of badminton. Ben watched the pair dive and jump for the shuttle cock, their nubile tits dancing with the action.

Ben waded in the pool to cool off. The girls gave him space and time to share his time with them or do solo activities. The household hung out in morphing little groups, talking, intermittent swimming and wading, drinks, video surfing, last minute homework and generally wasting away the afternoon.

Violet challenged Ben to a chess game. Ben could never beat her; the math and science genius had amazing mental capabilities. And there were always too many impediments to his concentration; today was no different. Seated across from the topless Violet was the first distraction. Another was when Violet rubbed her foot along his inner thigh and groin at key moments during the game. Across the pool, Shannon was giving Tatiana and Olga impromptu dance lessons. Today's topic was twerking. Ben was entertained by three luscious backsides revolving and bobbing on imaginary phalluses. Bent over and facing away, the gyrations provided Ben with numerous sidewinder boob peek - a - boos as their tits shook in time with their body sways.

The lessons evolved into belly dancing moves: hip pops as the dancers pivoted in place, simulating flat hip revolutions on the same imaginary phallus.

Ben's revelry was interrupted as Violet laughed and tipped his king, declaring checkmate. She demanded Ben swim 20 laps in the pool as her recompense. The Oriental champion swimmer timed his laps, pacing the length of the pool, calling out encouragement.

At dusk, it was a common initiative to clean up the loose towels, scattered dishes and other things as they headed inside and made their way to the master suite.

As the senior, Tatiana was the most experienced with the Sunday evening routine. Inside the master suite, she herded the females into a receiving line of sorts. The girls stood attentive, letting Ben contemplate his first move. Ben took his time to savor each one.

The departed blonde Marta and her housemate brunette Tatiana had jointly chosen redheaded Shannon from the portfolio of candidates. They sought to balance the color and temperament of Ben's scholarship intern collective. The trio formed the delectable blonde - brunette - redhead trifecta.

The following year, that trio had selected Violet. Her Oriental size and black hair rounded out the color and size menagerie. Violet's diminutive stature belied her energy. It was a welcome revelation for Ben.

Then the platinum haired Olga with great tits had replaced the departed Marta. The quartet perpetually transformed as seniors graduated and the chosen freshman replenished the roster. Ben would forever retain a recurring complement of four scholarship interns. Life was good.

Ben was slow to choose tonight. Impatiently, Tatiana and Shannon turned to each other and kissed. They pressed their nipples together, flattening boobs, exploring each other's familiar mouth. Seemingly unaware of their audience, they circled and swayed, bumped the mattress and collapsed on the bed.

That broke the kiss. Tatiana moved downward, expertly positioning between Shannon's legs and lapping the cunt folds. Shannon threw her arm across her eyes and panted through her open mouth.

The scene was inspiring. Ben was enthralled and watched Tatiana's talented tongue work its magic. Breaking his spell, similarly impatient Violet and Olga each took one of his hands and gently drew him towards the bed. They kneeled up on the mattress. The standing Ben was even with their faces. He alternated between the pair, kissing lips, noodling noses, sharing his affections between them. Violet blindly hefted Ben's cock, semi hard from the foreplay. Olga joined her peer's hand with her own. They competed fairly with lips and fingers, seeking to secure Ben's decision as to which he would fuck first.

Indecisive Ben pushed them back and they lay naked and aroused before him on the bed. Ben impulsively chose Olga. He shifted her legs apart and pulled her ass to the edge of the mattress. Violet wanted a close up view. She lay her cheek on Olga's stomach, flicking her tongue across Olga's clitoris. Ben liked her initiative. And he liked her mouth's serendipitous location.

He wrapped Olga's legs at his waist while Violet continued the tonguing. His knob lay at the junction of Violet's oral lips and Olga's nether lips. Violet switched focus and kissed the cock tip. Ben pushed forward and Violet opened her mouth to swallow half the shaft. She sucked hard as Ben shuttled inside.

Olga whimpered a protest at the loss of caresses. Ben pulled back and Violet pressed him lower with her finger tips. Ben pushed in deep, eliciting a whimper of approval from the blonde. Ben used an alternating three set: three slow strokes in Olga's pussy, three strokes in Violet's throat and then back again. Violet guided the cross swap with her hand while Ben still held Olga's knees.

During his three strokes in her cunt, his hard drive rolled Olga's boobs on her chest and he tried to manage the timing to get the greatest motion. Olga interfered by pressing her great tits together, fingering her own nipples. Ben reach over the Violet's compliant head and pushed Olga's hands away. She complied but again whimpered her protest.

Olga's noises got Shannon's attention. She turned to the blonde, whispered her name and when Olga turned to meet her gaze, they found each other's lips. Their tongues played, adding to the sensations each was receiving in their groins.

And the combined action all around brought on the simultaneous orgasms for the lucky lovers with genital connections. Tatiana and Violet did their part to enhance the highs with accompanying oral caresses. Ben let his balls empty into Olga before pulling out, still stiff and very sticky. Violet elongated his afterglow time using her tongue and lips to clean him up and savor the combined juices of Olga and Ben.

The quintet of lovers cuddled in tranquil post - coitus reverie. Ben dozed off in their tangled fragrant embrace.

Later, Ben opened his weary eyes and found himself still entangled in limbs and draped with the multiplicity of hair hues and styles. Shannon was the first to feel his body stir. She spied his nearby cock and scurried to dive her face on it. She sucked it deep to keep it away from the others, hugging his waist to protect her prize like a fumbled football. The others responded with playful complains: "Hey, no fair" and "Share the wealth". The commotion brought Ben fully awake. He responded with swelling.

Tatiana moved in and covered his face with her hungry smooches. Wanting Ben for herself, she maneuvered to straddle his hips; Shannon showed class rank deference by backing off and letting Tatiana lineup. Ben approved of both girls' initiative and how Shannon then helped Tatiana slide his erection into her vagina. Shannon further assisted her to lever up into cowgirl.

Ben's vacant top half was quickly occupied by the kneeling Violet and Olga who locked mouths onto Ben's nipples. In bent over mode, their dangling boobs attracted Ben's hands. He used a hand on each ones nearest tit to tweak the nipples and squeeze the orbs. His own sucked nipples sent electric tingles to his cock tip deep inside Tatiana.

Shannon decided another dance lesson was in order and coached Tatiana on dance - like hip motions: an alternating series of twerking and the belly dancers flat hip revolution on Ben's groin. Tatiana used his phallus as the center pivot to control the depth and breadth of the moves. Ben felt his cock massaged on all its nerve clusters and announced his approval with loud moans. Tatiana's boobs bounded to the beat.

Shannon re - engaged with the orgy, palming and kissing Tatiana's tits. She knowingly split her time on the pink targets, backing off, throwing an evil grin in Ben's direction. She watched as Ben went wide eyed whenever he got his fair share of the chesty vista: jostling tits capped with slick wet nipples peeking from behind Tatiana's straight dark mane. Shannon pinched the oscillating nubs as Tatiana boogied her pussy on Ben's embedded prick.

The orgy reached its orgasmic crescendo. The girls' combined efforts brought forth Ben's sperm load deep inside Tatiana's cunt. This session was meant solely for Ben's pleasure but, nevertheless, when Tatiana felt the warm flood in her womb, she joined him in ecstasy.

The assemblage collapsed in another sweaty heap. Violet crawled from under the pile, sat up and pouted. She alone had been denied an orgasm so far this evening. Shannon took pity on her sister housemate and drew Violet aside into a 69 pose. Ben was aware of the action but chose to leave them to their dual cunnilingus while he enjoyed the remaining group's cuddle around him.

He dosed off entangled in woman flesh. Dawn's light found him just like that, still smothered in tits and ass. Ben was loathe to extricate himself from the soft, warm multi - partner huddle. He lay surrounded by the fragrant smells and muted slumbering coos of his scholarship interns. His prayers reflected his joy and gratitude for his newfound serene life.

First, thank God for granting him the winning lottery ticket.

And second, thank God for Lady Heather and the Scholarship Intern Program that had taught Ben how to turn his windfall wealth into a life style of wholesome mutual benefits.

bhuff
bhuff
378 Followers