All Comments on 'My 50th Birthday Ch. 01'

by alan13703

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
tonytony3tonytony3almost 20 years ago
Some people should not read loving wives stories

Alan, I get my share of comments like the one already posted. The good news is, for every one like that one you'll get 10 or 20 positive ones.

I think you wrote a hot story, you got my 5.

BTW, my over 50 story is called Harriet's Story. It's not quite as hot as yours.

Tony

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyalmost 20 years ago
Tony, did it ever occur to you

That someone reading the loving wives category might actually be looking for a story with a loving wife in it - as opposed to the slut wives in most (BUT NOT ALL) of these stories.

Actually it is not the slut wives who are the real problem with this genre, it is the poor wimp excuses for men you have as the 'hero'.

Given that we are talking fiction here, the situations at least need to be a tad plausible.

I am 56, I've met thousands of people over those years. For twenty of them I have been involved in some form of family relationship counselling.

Not once has a man told me (or any of about 20 colleagues) he loves his wife so much he wants other men to screw her, not one has even hinted at it.

So where do you find these poor pathetic wimps who are so inadequate they need other men to satisfy their women?

Okay, I know you get lots of people posting how much they wish their wife was like the story wives. That is easy to say when they know it will never happen. But the reality is more like those in stories by The troubador or Rob Conner. Maybe try reading Drifter's Permission, or KK's Wendy.

Those are still fiction, but at least plausible.

Now, all you guys who get your thrills imagining yourselves screwing other women while your wife screws other men, get your hands going and do what you do best, and stop complaining about other people using the "Public Comments" for their intended purpose!

sherlock40sherlock40almost 20 years ago
Okay, I have a little problem with the story

He is having his 50th birthday party with some friends. Most people's friends are around their own age. Why don't any of the other guys have declining libidos? Why is his friend Joe able to mount his wife with passion and vigor and he is not? After he became sexually aroused by the scene, why didn't he take advantage of his erection and have sex with his wife? Why is he turned on by his wife's affairs when he finds out about them? I think that 99.9% of men would feel betrayed before they were turned on (if they were turned on at all). Even if all this was his fantasy, why did he wait so long before really talking to his wife about it instead of just hinting or joking about it earlier in his life? During and after the party, when he is so aroused by the thought of everyone fucking his wife, why doesn't he act on these thoughts and have sex with her? Is he going to turn into one of those pathetic types who are only turned on when their wives are filled with another man's sperm? Will he just jack off and prematurely orgasm just from watching other men fuck his wife? Will any of his friends keep their respect for him, knowing that he is letting any other man fuck his wife when they want? After a year of this relationship, do you actually believe that the wife will have one shred of love for a man with no spine, who only becomes aroused when she is having sex with other men, who should have cum Hoover tattooed on him? Okay fantasy, but so far-fetched it just isn't believable.

As to the first poster-you left your caps lock switch on and you seem to have a problem with the English language. Please try to fix both those problems before you post again. It is only polite.

mannydcampmannydcampalmost 20 years ago
Comments

I agree that the story line is a little far fetched as even couples that have open relationships dont approve of behind the back stuff. They usually have rules etc.

I do think however it is well written and erotic for what it is but the story line isnt good enough for additional parts I am afraid. They would be no more then endless sex scenes between wife and whoever with little or no plot or emotion.

As far as the category all of us that write or read stuff here know that loving wives is about sharing, swapping and cheating so if you dont like it dont read it.

If you are looking for a good husband/wife story read the romantic category which has some of the best written stories on the site and many loving encounters between married people in love.

Jackie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great Stuff

I loved this tale; well done Alan! It's not far off the situation that me and my wife Heather are in as I'm a declining 46 and she is just coming into her prime at 37.

Thanks for this story and please don't be put off by the one or two critics.

OOAAOOAAabout 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Took

Took that long to find out you were a cuck. Luckily, your wife is a willing whore.

cynsharercynshareralmost 5 years ago
Well written! I enjoyed it!

I like the way you describe the eroticism. Very hot. Also enjoy the dialog between husband and wife and friends. Well written and very enjoyable. My wife has treated me to several birthday presents like this, admittedly without the cheating aspect.

kiteareskitearesalmost 5 years ago
3 Issues

1) I can't see anyone being happy with lies and deceipt. I honestly don't believe it was Joe's 1st time, given how comfortable they are with each other, but hey.

2) Best friend? He finds his best friend's wife is having an affair and says it is none of his business? I thought one of the things about friends is they protect each other. Maybe it was BJs or sex with the wife that made it none of his business.

3) He will have no respect from anyone any more. Wifey know's she can go and fuck about with anyone, with no worries about being dumped. Friends will all want a piece of her...or not, but either way will be laughing behind his back. As for his work colleagues I only hope he is the cleaner or some other low level job that doesn't require people following his instructions, because that is all shot now.

He needs to make up his mind what he wants, to share her or for her to go get a bit of strange behind his back. Hell she can save her effort, go for a spa day on hubby and make up bullshit and he'll be happy. Imagine that lieing about having an affair to cover up going to a spa :D

Sorry, this just felt illogical on so many levels. Ah crap and I got caught again, seems Alan is a serial series starter, 2 chapter 1's no chapter 2s....1 automatic star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed reading your story,one of the best I have read on here

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well written and captures the extremely erotic sensation of wife sharing. I personally have always encouraged my lovely wife to feel free to have the occasional affair which she has done several times over the years. It has definitely increased both of our sex drives.

MetalRabbit51MetalRabbit51about 1 month ago

I love a sexy happy ending! One where a couple has desires and fantasies they aren't fully aware of. When they find out what really turns them on the sky's the limit. It increases the intimacy in the relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous