My 50th Birthday Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe groaned loudly and started to pump in and out of her body.

Sue looked up at him as he did so maintaining eye contact with him. It was something that I found intensely erotic. Watching my wife look a man in the eyes as he took her. Eventually his pace increased and I became aware that Sue was trying to take hold of my hand.

Each time Joe thrust into her he drove the air from her lungs. As the speed of his thrusts increased she closed her eyes losing herself in the intensity of the feelings she was experiencing. Joe was really pounding into her now and with her eyes still closed she squeezed my hand and managed to say a few words at a time "hold my hand… while your… friend fucks… me… and… cums inside me."

Joe's pounding was now quite fierce and Sue looked radiant. It was evident that she was enjoying the energy her body was absorbing. Her eyes were now open but not focussed and once again, as her breath was driven from her body, she managed to tell him what she wanted. "Fuck me, fuck me hard." As she was saying this it was clear that Joe was getting close to orgasm himself.

Sensing this Sue made an invitation any red blooded male would love to hear. "Joe you can empty your balls into this woman's body whenever you like."

This statement put Joe over the top and with a final hard thrust into my wife his arms went rigid, his body went stiff and he started to groan loudly as he emptied himself deep within her.

Sue let go of my hand and wrapped her arms and legs around him pulling him into her as he gained his release. After shuddering several times he finally collapsed onto her. After a few minutes and still joined at the hip Sue rolled him over and, with her breasts swinging free she leaned down and kissed him deeply rotating her pussy on his softening penis as she did so.

This time it was Joe who rolled them over and he held her face in his hands and kissed her tenderly. He kissed her eyes, her nose, her neck, and then returned to her mouth. It was a display of gratitude for pleasure given and received. I sat there watching my wife come back to earth after she had given her body to another man and I recognised something in myself. I wanted this to happen again and again.

I began to replay what had just taken place in my mind. I saw his slow withdrawal from deep within her body. I could see daylight appear between them, the tip of his shaft still just inside her. A still picture was locked into my mind. Then the image came to life and I relived the display of raw sexual energy as he drove himself into her body again. I heard the sounds their bodies made with each withdrawal and then the slapping sound as their bodies crashed together.

I recalled the extreme arousal I felt as I watched him withdraw and I could still see the lips of Sue’s vagina wrapped around him. It was a most erotic mind picture, and that it was my wife participating, my wife's vagina that was being penetrated made it even more exciting. I decided then that, when the time was right, I would ask Sue if she would let me record her next encounter. That there would be other men I was in no doubt.

Eventually I heard Joe groan and he rolled off my wife. I looked down at the place between her legs and enjoyed the sight of her and I became lost in my own thoughts. The visual evidence of their love making left me shaking like a teenager having his first sexual experience.

I had just witnessed my wife achieve an intense orgasm and that it had happened in such a short time was a graphic demonstration of just how turned on she was. It was proof that the mind in indeed our greatest sex organ. As the realization of what I had just witnessed continued to hit home, another incredibly intense rush of feelings flooded through my body and I virtually collapsed onto the bed. I had had an erection so hard for so long it was now painful.

Sue was now sitting between us and I could see her breasts swaying gently, sensuously. I looked up into her eyes and could see that she was glowing. She was flushed and radiant as she enjoyed the moments immediately after successful sex. As her gaze found me she looked at me with an expression I couldn't decipher.

I placed my hand gently on her breast playing with her nipple, running the back of my hand over her warm skin, then supporting her soft mounds of flesh in my hand as I marvelled at the female body.

She was more beautiful to me at that moment than ever and I reached out took her face in my hands and covered her with gentle kisses.

I wasn't concerned about the unfathomable expression in her eyes because it changed to one of love as she kissed me whispering, "thank you and I love you with all my heart."

“Sue, I love you so much. I want you to know that you have given me a great gift and I have never been more turned on than I am right now. Promise me that you will tell me everything you have been doing and want to do in detail.”

With a throaty voice she said, “Yes, if that’s what you want.”

“You have no idea how happy that will make me.” I then kissed her again and leaving the bed I went to the door. Turning back I drank in the scene on front of me. My wife lying naked on a bed with another man. She blew me a kiss and I left the room to taking my time to allow my still hard member to become a little less obvious. I was a very satisfied and excited man and I smiled to myself. In a moment of mischief I hadn't close the door when I left but had left it wide open. I guess it was an unconscious expression of my desire to grant access to any man Sue wanted in her bed. Our bedroom was an open door.

The next several minutes were amazing. Here I was mingling with the few remaining guests as if nothing had happened, and yet in the immediate past my long held fantasy had become reality and my life and marriage had changed forever.

I don’t know how long Sue was with Joe, but I eventually felt her presence as she cuddled up to me intentionally rubbing her breasts on my arm. She had the lovely fresh smell of soap about her and the softness of her breasts told me that she had was not wearing her bra. With a wicked smile she whispered, “Was that as good for you as it was for me?” I didn’t say anything, I just kissed her with a great deal of passion. “I’ll take that as a yes,” and with a quick feel of my still semi erect penis she smiled again and said "We have a lot to talk about now, haven’t we?” she purred, and then she added, " had to wear panties because I am still leaking down there" and then with a wicked giggle she was gone.

The party was winding down and I continued to circulate among the mostly male guests in a semi-dreamlike state; some time later I found myself observing Sue as she stood with some of the guys I work with. I don’t know what she said, but one of the men moved alongside her and placed his hand firmly on her backside. This was greeted by some cheering from the others in the group, and Sue, obviously content to allow him this level of familiarity, fully participated in the fun by pushing her backside back against his hand and wiggling it in a very suggestive manner. I was happy to be alone with my thoughts and observe the change in my wife’s behavior from a distance, when Joe startled me, bringing me back to the present with a jolt.

“Hi, Steve. Are you okay?”

“Sure I am. Just letting the dust settle a bit, that’s all. A lot has changed for me in the last few minutes. How did you know Sue was having an affair”

“Well, that’s a long story, but the short version is I saw her with a guy one night when I knew you were overseas. She begged me not to say anything because she was terrified you would leave her. Anyway, I went to see her after, and when I assured her it was none of my business, she told me the whole story.”

“And what is the whole story?” Then I paused and added, “On second thought, I want to hear that from Sue.”

“Well, when you told me about your fantasy I simply told her about it. At first she thought I was joking, but when she realized that I was serious, she was surprised, to say the least.”

“So have you slept with her before?”

“No. While I think Sue would have liked to, and I know I would have, we didn’t because neither of us was comfortable with that. She loves you. If you found out what she was having an affair, she felt that your relationship would survive, but if she was sleeping with your best friend it may have ended the marriage. Certainly it would have made it much harder for it to survive. But in an apparent contradiction she told me that even though she was scared she would lose you, she couldn’t stop seeing other men. Her sexual liaisons were satisfying a need somewhere very deep inside her. The only thing she didn’t like was that she was deceiving you. She never lied to you though. She even told you once what she was doing, but in such a way that you thought she was joking.”

“Yes, I remember that time. If only I had been able to tell her then that she had my blessing. Do you know how many guys she’s had?”

“No, but she did tell me she’s been thinking about it for a few years, and you should have seen how excited she was when you left the bedroom door open. She giggled like a little girl and nearly attacked me again but we had a shower. She told me that she had been waiting to do that with me for months. So tell me, is reality as good as the fantasy?”

I didn't need to think about it at all. “Joe, it’s better. Lots better. And if my level of arousal and Sue’s reaction are anything to go by tonight, I think you’ll be spending a lot of time in bed with her with my blessing. And judging by the way that she’s letting those guys feel her up, she’s feeling every bit as horny as I am. In fact, I’m so horny right now that I would love to see those guys strip her naked and fuck her right where they are?”

"You mean gangbang her?"

"Yes if that's what she wanted to do. We know them all and there are all OK.

"Does that answer your question?"

“Well it doesn't leave much room for any doubts." Then looking at Sue with the guys he looked at me with and, with raised eyebrows he added, "and I get the feeling that some guy is going to get lucky tonight.”

“It could be you, if you want.”

“Well, I would love to stay, but unfortunately I have the kids and the babysitter needs to be home soon. How about next weekend?”

“You need to ask Sue. Whatever she wants to do is fine with me. As far as I'm concerned anytime any place you want is OK with me.” and then with a smile I added. "And you heard Sue. She said that you can fill this woman with your cum anytime you wanted so it seems that our bedroom door is open always open to you."

With a sigh Joe looked around the room and noted. "You realise that Sue is the only woman left don't you?

"Yes that's why the way she is acting with the boys is exciting me and what makes it even more exciting is the fact that she knows it as well as we do."

"Well buddy thanks for everything. It's certainly been some night and I sure look forward to having a repeat soon" and with a disbelieving shake of his head Joe went to say his goodbyes to Sue. She hugged him close making full body contact and then kissed him on the mouth, causing the more vocal members of the remaining group to cheer and ask for a turn.

After Joe left I drifted around, pretending to clean up, letting my mind wander as I considered all of the emotions and questions that passed through it at the speed of light. It was like I was at war with myself but, strange as it may seem, the desire to see my wife in bed with another man always won. My resolve to encourage her to continue with her lovers became absolute. The mixed emotions I was feeling and the long held beliefs that I had been reviewing for several years were challenged and displaced by the raging high I was experiencing. The blood was literally raging through my veins and my constant, potentially embarrassing, state of sexual arousal confirmed that for me.

Finally, the lads were starting to move towards the door and Sue was seeing them out. They were all in high spirits and one of the men I worked with; emboldened by Sue’s previous acceptance of his behaviour was again being very forward. It was clear that she was encouraging him.

The designated driver of the group was standing near me, watching his more inebriated friend grope my wife and I knew he was trying to figure out what was going on. He looked at me with a questioning look in his eyes. I smiled at him and turned to back to see Sue give one of our remaining guests a kiss as he massaged her breast.

Again looking at me my friend said, “She is really something, isn’t she? It's obvious that you don’t mind her doing that.”

“No. In fact, John, I’m encouraging her.”

“You mean you let her see other men?”

“I didn't know until tonight but she has been seeing other men for a while. However, after tonight she can and it will be with my knowledge and help.”

Looking a little nonplussed he asked “you mean you have an open marriage?”

I laughed, saying, “If you mean by open marriage that Sue is free to sleep with other men then yes. I don’t have any desire to sleep with other women but she is free to do as she wishes. Tonight I learned a heap about my own wife. I don’t know what her plans are, but I can say that as of now if you have the hots for her then I suggest you let her know because she is definitely available.”

“Fuck me,” was all he could manage to say. I laughed and said,

“No, thanks, I’ll pass on that, but I am sure that if you ask her Sue will.”

“You’re serious, aren’t you?”

“Never been more serious in my life.”

With a quizzical look at me, he went to say goodbye to Sue. As I watched him walk over to her, I pondered the fact that although I knew Sue better than any other human being, there were still many things I had yet to discover about her. The journey of discovery that I had started years ago when I acknowledged my fantasy had moved onto a new plane. I couldn’t wait for the next instalment.

I refocussed in time to see Sue kissing John goodnight. Like the others, it wasn’t the normal kiss on the cheek that a hostess usually receives from a parting guest, but a full on lover’s kiss. When they finally broke the embrace, John said something to her, causing Sue to laugh. She pretended to be shocked, looked at me and flushed a little then shook her head.

Moving closer I heard her say, “As much as I would like to, I think it’s too soon.”

“What’s too soon?”

Sue looked at me and raised her eyebrows, asking a silent question. I nodded to her and mouthed my approval.

She smiled widely and said to John, “Keep your cell on, okay?” Then she kissed him full on the mouth, pressing her groin into his and rotating her hips unmistakably simulating sex. Eventually she broke the embrace and guided him out the door. I had moved to them during this exchange and Sue leaned back against me as she waved them off.

When their car had disappeared from sight I took her hand and led her inside. “Is John coming back?” With a cheeky and mischievous look in her eye she responded. “Well, he sure wants to come back to help clean up.”

I laughed with genuine joy. Sure he wants to clean up. He would love to score some pussy tonight and yours is the only one he has on offer."

The last words were smothered by the passionate kiss Sue gave me and she held me tight. “Well I told him to keep his phone on and I would call him after I made sure it was what you wanted.” Her voice was muffled but I certainly understood.

“Well, we have a lot to talk about, but the thrill I felt watching you with Joe was like nothing I have experienced before.” I lifted her face to mine and gave her a soft fleeting kiss on the lips. “So would you like some help cleaning up?”

“Oh, Steve, are you sure? Where will he sleep?"

"In our bed."

"Where will you sleep?"

"In our bed if you're happy with that."

"But he’ll probably stay all night and that means lots of activity of a sexual nature which means you won't get much sleep?”

"I can always go into the spare room. "Are you willing to share your bed with two horny men?"

"A threesome?"

"Yes maybe. How do you feel about that?"

I got my answer via body language. She grabbed me and kissed me with such passion that I was struggling for breath.

"Oh Steve, you have no idea how much I have dreamed about that. A threesome is one of my favorite fantasies."

"Well that makes both of us so what are you waiting for, call him." And then with an cheeky grin and a gentle squeeze of her breast I added, "and let him know that he will be sharing our bed and that I will be participating when he has finished with you."

"Finished with me. I like the sound of that."

Then she picked up the phone and called him. He was still driving the others home and he wasn't phased about the fact that we would all be in the same bed. If I was in his place I wouldn't have either.

John then asked Sue a question which caused her to caste a meaningful look at me as she consider her answer.

"No John, don't bother. I hate them but you can use them if you want." She listened for a few seconds then put the phone down, kicked her shoes off, lifted her legs onto the lounge and put her head in my lap and looked up at me.

"He's coming. He'll be here in about an hour. He said he would stop off and get some condoms but I told him not to bother." My wife then searched my face for my reaction. "Do you want me to call him back?"

I didn't even need to think about it. "No. We both no that he's as safe as we are. Do you use them with your other lovers?"

"No. I messing around with condoms because they ruin the moment and spontaneity. And I like to feel it when a man cums inside me."

I leant down and kissed her lightly on the lips. "Then I assume you know them well."

"Yeah I do." She smiled and with a teasing tone she added. "Having explored every intimate part of their bodies I do but I also know them very well and did so before I went to bed with them. I have known them all for years."

Sue then told me a little about her other men, how they met and their current circumstances. The concerns I had dissolved.

The Sue floated something that was also on my mind. "I guess that not using them tonight will mean that one of my favorite things won't happen much though."

I smiled down at her. "And what would that be?"

"You won't want to kiss me after I have had him in my mouth."

That was an issue I had considered at length in my fantasising and I had already made my decision. "Sue I will kiss you any time you want."

"Even after he has cum in my mouth?"

Again I had thought about this scenario and again I had already made my decision. "Yes Sue. You kiss me whenever you want to kiss me. I have thought about this. If I don't like it then we'll talk about after OK?"

She smiled at me with a look of triumph. "What about going down on me after he has been inside me."

I smiled with her. "Sue that sounds like a challenge and the answer is the same as before. Yes."

"Even if he has cum inside me?"

I didn't answer for a while but I ran my hand over her body savouring the feel of her breasts. I Let my hand trail down over her tummy, down her legs and up under her skirt. I couldn't resist the silky smooth skin and, lifting her skirt, I leaned down and kissing and licking her inner thighs I gradually worked my way up towards her soft curly hair and the part of her body I adored. Imagining that she had just had sexual intercourse with another man I opened my mouth and covered her pussy completely sucking on her, exploring and probing her with my tongue. She moaned softly with pleasure, placed her hands on my head and lifted her hips increasing the pressure as she wanted. I breathed in the scent of her and knew that I loved this woman more than anyone of anything on the planet.