My 50th Birthday Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alan13703
alan13703
43 Followers

After several minutes she shuddered with a mini orgasm and drew my mouth to hers. It was a kiss of two people deeply in love.

Eventually I broke the kiss and ran my fingers though her hair.

"Sue I love you so much I'll do anything for you. Tonight I want you to be free to do whatever you want. I will kiss you down there like I just did then whenever you want. If John cums inside you and you want to sit on my face then do so. You are free to do what you want when you want. Tonight I want to give you the greatest pleasure I can give and that includes kissing you everywhere, even after he has cum inside you."

"Oh wow," was all she said and another passionate kiss ensued. It was sometime before Sue released my face and, looking into my eyes she said, "then my fantasy will truly come true tonight."

"Sue I have had many a threesome with you in my dreams and I have already thought a great deal about that and I have already made up my mind. If you had to be careful about where you put your fanny you wouldn't be able to relax and enjoy yourself. So I want you to do it tonight as often as you like. I'm so horny you could do anything to me and I would lap it up. We can talk about my reaction tomorrow."

For the next few minutes we talked about our feelings, wants, desires and expectations for the night our arousal building by the second and then silence crept over us as we both contemplated what we were about to do.

"Sue was the first to stir. "He'll be here in a minute. Do we proceed?"

Looking down at her I was stirred by her beauty. I visualised another man kissing her, being physically intimate with her and the now familiar stirring in my groin gave me the answer.

My answer was short, concise and definite. "Yes."

"Sue stood up and brushed her lips fleetingly over mine. I'll freshen up a bit them."

Dizzy with anticipation and sexual arousal I pretended to clean up a bit then joined Sue for a quick shower.

Dressed and comfortable we returned to the couch and waited for John. "Sue when you were with Joe upstairs you looked at me strangely. What were you thinking?"

"I was reflecting on all time we have wasted. If only we had been able to talk, if we had had the courage to talk about our fantasies, instead of just being great, our sex life would have been out of this world. It would have been very exciting. I decided that from now on I am going to tell you everything that's on my mind. Some I want to reman fantasy and some I will want to act out. Will you be able to handle that?"

I sighed with relief. "Well it's about time we were honest with one another isn't it? Yes I can handle that if you can."

Sue rolled over and pressing her face into my groin she gently bit my erection then she chuckled and said. "Then my firm friend here is going to be very busy."

Laughing with her I hugged her then and kissed her marvelling at the depth of my feelings for her as she snuggled in putting her face against me chest. I just loved the smell of her hair.

"You know Steve there are two things I regret about going to having sex with other men. At the time I felt really bad about deceiving you but, I don’t know, it was like out of my control. I tried to talk to you about it a couple of times but I chickened out. I know you asked me to do it a few years ago but I wasn't sure if you were serious and I was afraid you wouldn’t understand. I mean how many husbands would understand? Anyway I had an itch and I had to scratch it.” When she finished she rested her face against me and hugged me.

“And what about the second regret?”

I could her the reflective tone in her voice and again I had an emotional response. My love for was never greater than at that moment.

"The second thing was that I didn’t have the courage or the insight to speak to you about it at the time. You never know together we may have been able to scratch my itch without me sleeping around but after what you have said tonight that was never going to happen."

Sue lifted sat up again and looked at me, wicked grin across her face. "Apart from the sex it was the smutty, taboo, nature of it all that excited me.”

Then she kissed me.

“Sue I will confess to some angry feelings earlier when it became apparent that you had been with another man but then I knew that I haven't been any better? I mean I've been looking at wife sharing sites and reading erotic stories about married women having sex with other men with their husbands encouragement and for a few years now and I didn’t have the courage or the insight to share that with you.”

Sue sighed and rubbed the palm of her hand inside my gown. “Yeah. I was thinking about that after Joe told me your fantasy. I mean here we are, married for heaps of years, we love each other and yet we can’t confide some of our deepest needs and desires to each other because we are afraid of being rejected I guess. We know heaps about one another but we didn’t know about our sexy, naughty fantasies did we?”

I kissed the top of her head and held her tight. “No. And even if we didn't act on them we could have had a lot of fun with them. There must be heaps of married couples in the same boat. For whatever reason couples unable to be honest with one another. It's criminal really.”

She sat up and took my face in both hands and gave me a loving gentle sensuous kiss. Placing her finger between us she trailed it lightly down my nose and lips then she leaned closer and placed her mouth on mine moving her finger suggestively between my lips and moving in and out. “Well we are going to make up for lost time aren’t we.”

“You better believe it. I am going to be completely open with you about what I want. We may not pursue everything but we must be free to talk about them. I know that I don't want to act on some of my more extreme fantasies but we can always role play them can't we.”

Squeezing me firmly Sue gave me her assurance. We were silent then for some time lost in our own thoughts.

"Sue when did it all start?" My quietly spoken question caused Sue to become very still so I leaned down and kissed her neck. "It's OK." Then to further reassure her I kissed her ear and whispered, "I love you more than anything and I'm glad that you have done it."

She didn't look at me and her voice was slightly muffled as she responded. "About a year."

Then the question that I had been longing to ask. “How many men?"

Then she sat up and took my face in her hands, her eyes just inches from mine and she gazed deep into my soul. "Four.”

Hearing that I felt a surge of pure raw sexual energy race through my body and the blood literally flooded into my penis causing it to swell rapidly. Sue, her hand resting on my crutch giggled then pausing for a few seconds for dramatic effect. “Two were quick flings lasting a few weeks each and two have become regulars." This statement had a similar affect on her and she threw her leg over me sat on my lap and rubbed her pussy against my cock. Knowing the effect she was having on me she said in a challenging tone.

“I have been to bed with other men at least twice a month for the past year. One month early on I slept with all four of them."

"I was astonished. "At the same time?"

"Laughing she sat back. "No silly but I must admit it’s a tempting thought."

We were hot and eager for each other and seconds away from a frantic sex session but were saved by a knock on the door.

We both froze. This was the moment of truth.

We looked at one another. Her eyes were sparkling with excitement.

"Are you going to let the poor man in or are you going to leave him out there all night?"

The sparkle in her eyes turned into a blaze, "you let him in. I be back in a few minutes" and she turned and left the room.

I watched her body move and it was almost more than I could do to contain myself. I knew that within a few minutes she would be giving herself completely and with inhibitions to another man. She had one thing on her mind. Sex.

I went to the door and opened it. John was standing nervous. I found that I was looking at him from a different perspective taking notice of things I hadn't bothered with before. He was just a little taller than me but about the same build. Where my hair was dark and my eyes brown he had fair hair and blue eyes.

"It is OK isn't it?"

The concern in his voice brought me back to the world.

"Sorry. Of course it is. Do come in."

I invited him and got us all a drink and stood making nervous small talk.

Two minutes later Sue walked into the room, looking dazzling. She had on a figure-hugging sheer black dress that emphasized her body shape clearly. The outlines of her legs were evident and the mound where they joined her torso was a delight to behold.

The faint outline of her underwear could be seen and was extremely erotic, giving a hint of what was beneath the material. The magic was in the mystery. The dress revealed all and yet showed nothing. If she was after a sexy sensuous effect, she had certainly achieved it.

I hadn’t seen the outfit before and I was wondering if she had worn it before, and if so when and where.

Glancing across at John I saw that he was as aroused as I was. Without hesitation, Sue walked up to me and kissed me, teasing my lips open with her tongue and she murmured into my mouth, “I am so hot; my pussy is already dripping.” Then, she broke the kiss and went to where John was standing. She put her arms up around his neck and drew him to her, kissing him and exploring his mouth with her tongue, while grinding her hips suggestively into him, pelvis to pelvis.

After what seemed like hours she turned to face me. There was a sparkle in her hazel eyes and a brighter than normal blush in her cheeks. She looked great.

I moved to her and kissed her, then turned her back to her new lover. He reached out and traced a path over her breasts, causing goose bumps to form on her skin. I kissed Sue’s neck as John’s hands slid lower, feeling her heat beneath her dress. I felt Sue jump a little, indicating that he had made positive contact with her sex. She squirmed underneath his touch and a throaty moan escaped her lips.

I moved away a little to give them more room and to get a better view.

John took her face in his hands and gently turned her towards him. Sue offered no resistance following his lead, and opened her mouth as she gave herself to him.

I watched breathlessly as I saw her tongue seek his and engage him. The kiss generated passion within her and her intensity increased until she was literally sucking him into her. It was sensational.

The movement of John’s hands over her body became more urgent as he explored my wife’s body. He held her buttocks and massaged them, pulling her to him while grinding himself on her all the time and kissing her deeply. Eventually I heard the zip of her dress, followed by the soft hissing sound it made as it cascaded off her shoulders and down over her legs to fall in a crumpled heap of sexy material at her feet. It had done its job.

Sue was left in only her beautiful soft blue underwear. Her push-up bra held her breasts up, inviting him to explore them. This he did. With a deft movement of his hands, the bra was pushed up and her silky soft creamy flesh was molded into his palms. His fingers found her nipples and he tweaked them, causing them to rise to him as if asking for more attention. Soft moans of pure pleasure were emanating from her mouth.

I had never seen the underwear before and the vision of my wife dressed to seduce took my breath away as I considered the mystery and pondered the possibilities.

John traced sensual lines over her body, found the bra clip, and they joined the skirt on the floor.

Sue took control, pushing John down until his face was level with her sex. She pulled him into her and his mouth found her mound. I heard a sharp intake of breath and I knew that he was sucking her through the thin blue silky material.

What followed was one of the most erotic experiences of my life. The reality of actually speaking to a man, telling him that he could have sex with my wife was exciting but the reality of actually watching the woman I love give herself to another man, giving and receiving intimate physical loving was erotic in the extreme. To be there to see and hear the joy and the pleasure she was receiving confirmed for me the rightness of what we were doing and the fact that it was happening in our bed left me shaking with desire.

The evening past in a whirl of sexual activity. I lay next to them for hours watching and eventually participating.

I couldn't take my eyes off my wife as she made love with another man right next to me. The experience was everything I had hoped it would be and more.

Would there be a next time? Absolutely.

alan13703
alan13703
43 Followers