My Angel of Mercy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd say they approve of you," Alex smiled down at me, now sitting because his dogs had essentially knocked me down. "The one on your left is Geri, the male. He's slightly larger than Freki, who is the female on your right. Also, Geri has a slight scar over his left eye. Otherwise, they're pretty identical."

"I love them," I told him, and I meant it.

"Apparently, so does Charlie," he told me, "and vice versa. I had Charlie here for a few hours and let them play. They worked out okay. And when you're done mauling my dogs, let's go inside and get you settled. And something to eat."

"Me mauling them?" I demanded in faux indignation.

He just smiled. "Geri. Freki. Come." They left me and followed him around the corner of the house. I got there in time to see them disappearing into a sliding glass door, so I walked around the motorcycle leaning up against the wall and walked in. And came to a full stop.

One, the house was beautiful. Natural wood and white plaster and stucco, tile floors, a large sitting room with couches and chairs, a modern kitchen with a woman standing at the counter...

That was number two. A woman, probably mid-thirties, standing at the kitchen counter and smiling at us. I'm glad Alex was the first one to speak. I would have asked what the hell was going on?

"Hi, Marcy," he greeted her. "What are you doing here?"

"Not moving fast enough," she told him with a smile. "I thought you and your angel might be famished, so I made sandwiches, which are in the fridge, and dinner's in the slow cooker. Should be ready by around 6 or so. I was hoping to be gone by the time you got here." Then she turned to me.

"Hi, I'm Marcy," she told me. "I'm Alex's neighbor from up the beach. And his part-time housekeeper and dog-sitter. I'm going to guess you're Kayla, Alex's Angel of Mercy. Don't worry, everything he's said about you is complimentary. You beat me home. About thirty seconds while I put the drinks on ice and I'll be out of here." Then she turned to do as she'd said, putting a bunch of bottles in a tub and pouring ice over them.

I didn't say anything. I couldn't. I was still trying to process what she said. I stood and watched as she wiped off her hands, walked up to him and gave him a hug, which he returned, and a peck on the cheek.

"Welcome home, Sailor," she told him with a smile, then walked towards the door, which meant she was walking towards me. She didn't go by me, though. She stopped and opened her arms for a hug. I hesitated.

"Thanks for saving his life, Kayla," she said softly. "He's kind of important to some of us around here."

I felt stupid standing there while her arms were out, so I went ahead and walked into the hug.

"You're welcome," I told her. "I think that pendulum swings both ways." She hugged me for a few seconds more before she broke it and smiled.

"Lots of things do," she told me. "You've got a winner there. I'll see you later... yeah, yeah, Alex... I know. Much later!"

With a laugh, she walked out the door and seconds later I heard the motorcycle start. And a few after that, she was driving away, up the beach. I turned to face Alex.

"I wasn't expecting her to be here, Kayla," he started in, obviously feeling defensive. "She's a long time friend and no threat to you, whatsoever. Unless you like women. She was right about being hungry, though. You want something now, or wait until later?"

I was still hung up back at unless you like women. "Um... something to drink?" I asked. "The food can wait until later and you have to show me where I'm living."

"Okay," he smiled. "Follow me." He walked down a hallway towards the other end of the house, then paused in front of a doorway. "This..." and he pointed. "Is your room. Specifically, it is your room. Your sanctum sanctorum, your private space, yours to do with as you please. It has its own bath and access to the veranda and beyond, the beach. I will not come in here uninvited. Only the cleaning lady, Maria, will do that, and not even her if you tell her to stay out."

"There..." and he pointed, "is my room. Specifically my office. That room is off-limits to everyone but me unless I specifically invite you in. And there..." he pointed to the end of the hall, "is the Master Bedroom to which you will have full access and I'm hoping you use it, because that's where I sleep."

"The rest of the house is currently unoccupied, so there are no restrictions and you can explore as you wish. Oh, and yes, I do have a couple of WaveRunners and a small sailboat. I usually keep them up the beach at the marina where they can be secured. Plus Marcy and some of my other friends like to use them. If you see somebody strange wandering around, don't shoot them unless the dogs are barking."

I wasn't sure if he was joking. I sure wasn't going to shoot anybody. I'd be more scared of the gun than they would be.

"So, there's sun and sand and surf," he smiled, "and a quiet place to relax and ditch all your worries. There's lunch, and dinner's getting ready, and I've got soft drinks, beer, wine and liquor... whatever you'd like. The library, game-slash-entertainment-room are upstairs. Welcome to my home, Kayla. What would you like to do?"

"You," I told him, stepping into him and throwing my arms around his neck. I didn't even give him a chance. I pulled him down into a kiss that had everything I had thrown into it. Apparently, it worked.

He responded, quick and strong. He wrapped me in his arms and held me to him as our lips and tongues explored each other. We picked right up where we'd left off on Monday, outside my parents' home with Mamma spying out the window. I was wet, and wanting, and melting, and completely amazed that this gorgeous man had come back into my life. And this time, he wasn't all bandaged up in a hospital bed with an IV stuck in him.

I'd spent almost a month imagining his hands running all over me, driving me to incredible heights of pleasure. I wanted that, and I wanted it now!

"Take me to bed, Alex..." I whispered in his ear. "Take me to bed and make slow, sweet, exquisite love to me. Show me what you wanted to show me back on St. Thomas..."

I must have said something right. He looked straight into my soul as he picked me up like a child and carried me towards the huge canopied bed. Setting me down gently, he began unbuttoning my uniform.

"At least you're not in scrubs," he smiled. "Difficult to get off without help."

"Would you like help?" I offered with a smile.

"No..." he kept smiling. "I haven't had a chance to give my refurbished hands a proper test run. I'll apologize in advance for any awkwardness."

The buttons on the dress ran the full length of the front and he painstakingly unbuttoned each and every one before sliding the dress open, exposing me. Per my usual, I had my bra, stockings and garters, and panties on. He grinned as he devoured me with his eyes and noted the bra.

"Mmm... closes in front. Nice," he told me as he leaned forward and unsnapped it. It fell away to either side, still covering my breasts but exposing the valley between them. He leaned forward and planted a soft kiss in that valley and I felt a shiver run all through me. He took the side and back of his right hand and gently swept the cup off my left breast, leaning down and running little circles around my nipple with his tongue. I felt like my nipple was standing out a mile. A rock hard mile. Then he did the same with my right breast. Same result. And my clit felt like she was going to explode.

He traced soft lines from my cheeks, down my neck to my breasts, passing his hands over the fullness of their outsides, then in along the valley and swirling gently to the areola, but frustratingly not touching my yearning nipples, while I squirmed like crazy. I guess I was getting a demonstration of what using his hands could be like. What I knew was that I wanted him in me, and I wanted him in me now!

That wasn't going to happen. He was tantalizing me... teasing me... revving me up like one of those drag racing cars, right before the driver took off. I think they called it "popping the clutch."

"Do you think we could slide the dress off?" he asked and my simple response was, "God, yes! Please!"

He helped me sit enough to wriggle out of the uniform and bra, and I lay back down feeling more exposed and more ready than ever. I was sure I was soaking his bed.

"A stockings and garters girl," he mused, looking at my remaining attire. "Ah, I remember it well!" It sounded like he was quoting Gigi. It didn't matter to me. He could quote Lord Kelvin and I wouldn't care. That it was him was enough.

He eased my not so elegant white nurse's shoes off, and then my panties. I had shaved, as close as I possibly could, for him. I didn't want him coughing up fur-balls. I did want his mouth down there, because like he said, I remembered it well. What I didn't know was what his hands could do.

I found out.

Without the bandages restricting them, his Magic Fingers could play... and God, did they play!

He started with the lightest of touches on my abdomen, tracing faint circles, ever widening until he was brushing my ribcage and gently stroking across my mons. I was so excited, I was vibrating. Then he moved to concentrate on my mons and down the insides of my thighs. I moved them apart, to make his access easier, praying he'd get to my clit before she burst like an overfilled balloon.

He was infuriatingly meticulous in the attention he paid my nethers. I was hoping and praying that he'd go down on me... I remembered his marvelous tongue and the exquisite, almost painful pleasure he'd given me. I would go to sleep masturbating to those images.

I had no idea what would happen when he could use his hands, too. But he taught me.

He lowered his head to my mound as his fingers still drew lazy circles around my clit. I thought if he touched her with his tongue, I would explode. Instead, he gently spread my nether lips and began taking long, broad strokes from my anus to just short of my clit with his warm, wet, wonderful, - frustrating! - tongue. I was squirming under its Cyprian attentions, so badly did I want him to lick her.

I was about to start begging when he distracted me by slipping a finger into my pussy and moving it around, exciting with precision places I'd only suspected existed. He probed until he found my cervix, which was more sensitive to his pleasurable touch than I'd ever imagined. He stroked the walls of my cunt - just thinking the word gave me shivers of the most depraved kind - and found my swollen spot on the anterior of my canal.

I aced Anatomy and Physiology, and I knew exactly what he'd found. My paraurethral glands, more commonly known as the Gräfenberg Spot, or G-spot, and I was very, very engorged - almost painfully so. Rubbing it made me feel like I had to pee. It also made me clench down on his finger, strongly.

The scientists can debate its existence to the end of time - I don't care. In my case, it was there and he was stimulating it and I was on the edge of incontinence. Or whatever the correct term is. Right then, it didn't matter. He was messing with me in ways I'd never imagined possible.

He slipped a second finger in, gently stretching me out and almost making me cum just from the fingering alone. He started doing that "come hither" motion I'd read about in Cosmo - I wasn't all academic, for Christ's sake - and I knew I was going to go over. Whether I wanted to or not, I was moaning with the pleasure he was giving me. I hoped to God that explicit expletives didn't turn him off, because I didn't seem to have a choice.

That's when he sucked my clit into his mouth and started giving me, for want of a better analogy, a blowjob. I guess my clit is kind of large. Large enough, anyway, that he could suck her in and run his tongue around her, like I had done to his glans when I was fellating him. I was excruciatingly on the edge but couldn't trip over.

Part of me was afraid of losing it and peeing in his face. Part of me was just plain lustful, wanting more, more, more! Part of me was afraid of losing myself in his wonderful feelings.

They all took a hike when he stuck his little finger up my ass.

That was it. That was all she wrote. I went over like a cannon shot, arching up and screaming at the top of my lungs as everything let loose. Any embarrassment about pissing all over him took a backseat to the unbelievably intense orgasmic pleasure that rocked through me as I clamped down, hard, felt my heart pounding in my ears, felt the impossible tension in my body give way to utter relaxation and the feeling of knowing I'd sprayed him. I hoped to God he was a tolerant man.

He kept going. I couldn't fucking believe it! He kept going!

I didn't even have a chance to come down before I was right back there on the edge again. His hands and mouth were giving me no choice. I had never felt this overwhelmed in my life. I had no choice but to cum again. And to spray again. And to wonder if I was going to survive this man.

I must have gurgled out something that sounded like I was being strangled, because he eased up after the second massive cum and let me come down.

"Are you okay?" he asked with innocence dripping from his voice.

"I... have never... felt... anything... like that... before... in my life!" I panted out as I tried to catch my breath. "You... are fucking... amazing!"

I could hear his chuckle. "I guess having the use of my hands makes it better," he told me and I could hear the smile in his voice.

"No fucking shit!" I told him. Polite wasn't in my vocabulary at the moment.

"Tossing the proper and going for the raw animal, I see..." he said in that same pleased voice. "Excellent!" He paused for a moment before adding, "Want to fuck?"

That had to be the stupidest question asked, by anyone, ever.

"What the fuck do you think?" I growled. There really isn't a better way to describe it.

"I think you're stretched out enough that it won't hurt this time," he told me as he crawled up between my legs. "And I think you've got enough endorphins running around in your system to make this a very happy experience."

I looked up at him and realized he was soaked from his hair to his chin and was dripping onto his chest with my pee.

"I am so sorry," I told him. "I didn't mean to pee on you! Really... I couldn't help it."

"You think this is urine?" he asked as he lifted my legs around his waist as he knelt. I nodded. What else would come out of my urethra? I watched, confused, as he took his hand and wiped some of it off of his face, then tasted it.

"Nope, not urine," he told me, then wiped off some more and offered it to me to taste.

This was getting really weird. What he had just done was so base... so depraved... but he didn't look like he'd turned into some kind of horned devil. He looked pleased. I decided to trust him and throw out every bit of basic conditioning I had. I took a lick off of his hand.

He was right, it wasn't urine. There was a little bit of an acid taste, maybe uric acid, but mostly it was bland to sweet, like fructose... like his semen. I realized it must be what they called "fem-cum" and he had it sprayed all over his face. And he was smiling.

"You are awesome when you squirt like that," he told me. "Why didn't you tell me you did?"

"I didn't know I did," I told him, kind of defensively. "Or could."

"Another first, but I assure you, it won't be the last," he told me as he eased his big cock into me and I lay back, accepting and moaning. "I think it's great... so don't apologize."

"Oh, God, Alex... please, just fuck me!" I pleaded. He felt so huge and hot and well, dominating buried in me and all I wanted was this pleasure to last forever.

He started stroking and I went right back up and over again. I was so incredibly sensitive, and he was hitting all the right places, I just couldn't hold back. I was, in a word, helpless.

"Oh, fuck!" he groaned after I'd cum a couple of times, just clenching and pulsing and vibrating beneath him. "I'm close, Kayla. I hope you're protected by now."

"No," I had to admit. I didn't want to lie to him, even if I did want his baby.

"Oh, GOD!" he groaned even louder and pulled out of me. Which left me confused. And even more confused when he crawled up over me to start rummaging in his nightstand drawer.

"Dammit!" he nearly yelled in frustration.

"What's the matter, Alex?" I asked. Apparently I'd taken a dose of Stupid.

"No condoms!" he spat out. "SHIT! Well..." and he calmed down a little, "as much as I love fucking you, Kayla, and you feel so incredibly good to me, I can't get you pregnant. To many things wrong with the timing and situation and all. We'll figure something else out... maybe your incredible mouth..."

A completely taboo, forbidden solution floated up from my masturbatory fantasies and my Conscience, or what was left of her, fought it out with my Lust before I amazed myself and let it leak out.

"What about my, um..." I offered tentatively, shy and embarrassed all of a sudden. "Um... what about my other place?" I literally held my breath, waiting for his reaction.

He very slowly moved back to between my open and very desirous thighs, looking at me closely the entire way.

"Kayla, as wonderful as that sounds to an old horndog like me... I'm pretty big and you're pretty..."

"New at this," I finished for him. "So I'll be tight. But if you're gentle and you've got some Vaseline or something..." I paused. I was fighting down the fear of what I was proposing. "I'm willing..." I finished meekly. "But you better hurry, before the scaredy-cat in me changes her mind."

"There won't be any 'hurry' to it, if you're serious," he told me in his soft voice. "But I absolutely don't want to do something that will hurt you or you'll regret later. I'm still working off the guilt of hurting you when I deflowered you."

"If you want out from under the guilt," I told him, getting my confidence back, "you can look at it this way. I deflowered myself using your big flesh dildo. Just like now. This is my choice. You're not forcing me. Just please... I have no idea what I'm doing, so be gentle."

"Absolutely," he told me, then started to get out of bed.

"Where are you going?" I really didn't want him leaving me right then.

"To get something other than Vaseline," he told me. "Vaseline lasts a long time, true. But that's the problem - it lasts a long time. I'm getting something water-soluble."

He wasn't gone long before he was back between my legs with a squeeze bottle in his hand.

"Now, babe, you just relax and let me play around for awhile," he told me. "It's going to feel really strange and that's okay. Just accept the feelings and if anything hurts, which it shouldn't, you let me know right away. Okay?"

"Whatever you say, Master," I quipped and he froze.

"What did you say?" he asked, carefully keeping his voice neutral.

"I said, 'whatever you say, Master,' as in, you're the Master and I'm the Student?" I explained.

"Oh! Okay... good..." He seemed relieved. He also began putting some of the cool - from my hot pussy's point of view - lubricant on my nethers, working it down to and around my anus, poking a little with a finger as he spread some inside. Then he went back down on me as he slipped an entire finger in, probing around deep inside. Or what I thought was deep.

"You called me Babe," I told him as I was assaulted by confused rushes of feelings from my nethers. It felt like my clit was trying to become a tentacle and slither down his throat, but the probing of my rosebud was just as intense. Not painful, but so different as to be distracting. "Where does that... oh, God!" I was momentarily distracted by his tonguing my clit. "Where does... oh, FUCK!" I went over that time and it felt great and it felt weird, because my ass was clamping down around his finger as my pussy pulsed.

1...456789