All Comments on 'My Asian Wife Ch. 02'

by andyli

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
markstar99markstar99over 9 years ago

More please. Love the way she sucked his cock afterwards, see it in a lot of asian videos - it is a total turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

you dont need to mention the size of her boobs every time... redundency is very distracting another example is the word Asian... you should leed the reader's imagination not drag it. also if the wife had sex with the first friend.. I'm sure she knew right away she was with a second man if she had a 10 inch dick in her mouth... be realistic. .. I couldn't even finish it from all the distractions. but keep writting you have potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

Tell us about Phils wife! Maybe there could be a wife swap! Maybe Lin could get it on with all three!

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Much Better

Now this one gets a 4*. Its much better discriptive, but you know? 10inches now?? Why don't you fuck your wife when you get home?? You watch the camera, & are turned on by her fucking those other guys, so it seem natural that you would jump her bones too. In chptr#1 you wanted to get her to suck your dick in the future. You getting any head now?? If so let us hear about it.

chauncygardnerchauncygardnerover 9 years ago
cucking

Cheating cuck!

Different angle but I like it. I wouldn't guide the story toward confrontation / exposure of affair. Progress maybe toward more lying, nights out with boyfriends. Denial of hubby / humiliation, maybe cock cage and long term chastity for hubby (for the good of the marriage) while at the same time weekends away (with family? lame excuses). Again, nice hook, lying hot wife. Maybe hard lies to the hubby's face. 2 week get aways with boyfriend (hubby locked in cage at home) to some beach....pretense of family emergency.

Specter of moving out of hubby's house to live with better man is terrific cuck arousal. Maybe video tape of wife discussing exactly that with her lover.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
Worst than part 1...

Worst than part 1...Now she cheats every week with his false friend...And he brings other men to fuck her too...the husband finds out, have proof and doesn't divorce the cheater and give the evidence to the false friends wives...This is too sad!!! No morals, no self.esteem, no love, just whoriness!!! I don't think that is fair and just to look at asian people from this point of view: women - all whores; men all weak and cheaters!!! 1*

kiteareskitearesalmost 6 years ago
How to confront them?

With a big bat....

This is the old version of cuckold and often ended with a duel

It's one thing for it to be in the open, but Lin is cheating and even men into cuckolding would question it possibly.

creampies4evercreampies4everover 4 years ago
Well Done

I always love to read about the use of blindfolds. It gives the wife a moral excuse to let herself go. In this case she got to enjoy a little tag team action: two cocks back to back.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Possibly as bad as a cheating whore story can get.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The goal is to destroy the family as an institution.

Merrick Brian Garland Garfinkel aka Harvey Weinshtein

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous