All Comments on 'My Asian Wife Ch. 04'

by andyli

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
"Maybe we should consider Lucy' husband next time..."

"Maybe we should consider Lucy' husband next time..."!! But until then, they are cheating. And when they consider it, maybe the younger sister finds herself divorced...2*

Jedd11Jedd11almost 9 years ago
not usually the grammar police but...

Are you yourself not American? The concept was ok, but this read as if English were your second language.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

your story made my full balls leak :) Of course I was stroking my cock length through my shorts as I read it. I looked up to see my sister-in-law, wearing only a towel, starring at me and licking her lips. I kicked off my shorts and undies and hiked my legs over the arms of my chair, exposing my cock and ass to her eager gaze. Her towel dropped to the floor and I could see she had just shaved as the juice running down her thighs was clearly visible. She reached up and ran both hands over her exposed nipples causing them to harden immediatly. I grabbed my cock and started tugging it's length while caressing my balls and sticking my little finger up my ass 2 knuckles deep.She stepped froward and shoved her hairless pussy onto my face and nose, grinding as her clitoris lengthened from the contact. It was then that my wife walked around the corner naked, with a vibrator jammed up her snatch. Her eyes were glazed as she watched me perform cunnilingus on her sister...

patilliepatilliealmost 6 years ago
Wish you would have continued this

for some rreason it has a ring of authenticity to it. Love asian women, should have married one, they keep themselves thin and maintain their figure longer than caucasian women. Wrinkle less, the whole deal. You are a lucky man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous