My Beautiful Kinky Mother Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
relaxwouldya
relaxwouldya
1,672 Followers

"ohhh babbbyy...Did your mommy make you all hard and horny while shopping today?" Karen said teasingly. Loving the fact that she made her son incredibly hard.

"Did you get turned on seeing mommy bend over? Could you see my pretty new thong poking out? You know. The ones you just tore off of me!" Brad's mother knew exactly the type of naughty things he thought about when it came to her body and the skimpy clothes she wore.

Brad fucked faster and faster, trying desperately to pound Karen into the ground.

"I can't believe you wanted to commit incest with your own mother in that dressing room. I supposed you want to watch me walk around the house in slutty clothes. Maybe a pair of tight fishnet body stockings? Uh? Then I guess you would throw me down and screw me right on the floor of the family room. You adorable pervert! How dare you want to fuck your mother in her revealing lingerie!" She said loudly staring up at her handsome baby boy. Her filthy mouth turning her on just as much as her son.

"Oh fuck mom!" Brad was nearly speechless as he focused on pounding her sweet juicy cunt.

Karen wrapped her strong arms around Brad and aggressively rolled him over. Now on his back, Brad's curvy mother began riding him. She grinded slow at first as shivers ran up and down her spine. Karen seductively took off her shirt off but kept on her sheer half shelf bra. The underlining provided the perfect amount of lift and kept her tits from bouncing out of control. However, the tops of her round breasts ballooned upwards and were spilling out of the top of the bra. Karen laid down on her son's manly chest so that were just about nose to nose. Her eyes burned lovingly into his. Her hips and ass started to pump away at his rock hard shaft at an unbelievable pace.

"You're my darling baby boy. You're going up so fast. It seems like yesterday you were my little boy. Now you are mommy's perfect man." She asked caressing his lips with the tips of her fingers.

"I can't believe how tight you are. You like your son's cock deep inside you, mom?" Brad said boldly.

"GOD! I can't believe how horny I get with the thought of having incest with my son. I can't get enough of your hard dick! SO FUCKIN' BIG!" Karen screamed as another orgasm exploded within her.

"Don't stop mom! you feel so good! I am beginning to think my constant need for sex is hereditary."

"Brad! Are you saying your mother is a nympho?" She yelled playfully as she continued slamming her hips on him.

"Mom, I can help you just like you've help me. You can have me anytime you want."

"We'll see about that baby. I can be awfully needy. However, if we are not careful, this relationship can get wildly out of control. One of us needs to think with their brain here." She said as her eyes rolled back in her head from the pleasure.

The two carried on hot and heavy on the large comfortable blanket. Brad grabbed his mother's bouncing tits still in her bra. He pulled both her tits out a bit further so that her nipples were exposed. He sucked and slobbered all over her breast and soft cleavage. Karen's ass cheeks continued to ripple as it beat down on her son's lap.

"Did you like when I sucked off your big nasty boner this morning?" She asked as she fucked him slightly harder. Her words caused her son's cock to expand even more. She felt her baby's throbbing hard on get bigger and it put quickly on the verge popping off once again.

"Watching you gurgle my cum just before you swallow it was the hottest thing I have ever seen." Brad confessed as he continued sucking away at her large motherly tits.

"JESUS! I am CUMMMING again! CUMMING so fucking hard honey!" she practically yelled in his face. Between her hard fucking and remembering how she ingested her own son's slimy semen triggered another explosion inside her.

The mother's orgasm began to subside but her strong motherly hips never quit. Looking back into her son's eyes, she noticed he was starting to glaze over and his jaw line began to tense up tight. Karen now knew the signs and how her darling's face got when he was about to cum his brains out. That is when Karen decided to finish him off strong. She pinned him down by his arms above his head and used them the leverage to help increase her pounding. Brad was helpless as he felt his tip of his hard cock beat against his mother's cervix.

"So you liked releasing those big heavy cum-filled balls for mommy huh? Do you want me to wake you up every morning and blow you before you start your day? I will baby! Mommy was thinking. Those bathing suites in the store today were pretty boring. I was thinking of ordering some string mini tiny bikini's online for our family trip. Would you help me pick some out? Would you like to see me in a micro mesh sling? Perhaps one of those nasty string thongs that would only cover my pussy!?"

Getting even more turned on at the idea of being complete slut for her son, Karen continued.

"Would you fuck your whore right there on the beach? Ummm? We can tell your naïve father to go get us lunch while you take mommy hard. But you can't rip my bikini off like you did those panties. How would we explain to your father that I'm butt naked on the beach because our son needed to blow his fat tasty wad up his mother's cunt?"

Brad tried to reach his arms up to grab at Karen's body but she threw them back up above him. Brad was ready to shoot off really hard.

"Honey, look at my face. I want you to look into my eyes while you cum your brains out!" Karen slowed her pumping ass down a bit as Brad exhaled hard, feeling the need to cum.

Karen masterfully knew how to play both dominant and submissive roles. He looked into his mother's big beautiful eyes, hanging on every single one of her nasty words. She had a ton of dirty incestuous scenarios in her filthy mind that she could played out to help edge her darling son. However, she decided to go in for the kill.

In the tone that he was so used to hearing almost everyday growing up. The same voice that used to say "Brad, the school bus is here." and "Sweetie, dinner is ready". In that exact motherly tone, she looked him deep in his eyes and asked him - "Baby, would you jerk off on my slutty face?"

Brad groaned loud, overpowered Karen's grip, and grabbed hard onto his mother's bouncing body. He fucked up into her furiously and released every bit of semen into womb. He placed one hand around the lower part of her sexy back and another into her hair. He yanked her head back by her wavy brown hair and buried his mouth into her sweaty cleavage. Brad let out a huge, satisfying scream into her jiggling chest as Karen began to have a head crushing orgasm as well.

"Give it to MOMMY! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT NOW!" Karen begged as Brad shot a monster load into her welcoming pussy. Her twat got soaked with his semen as they both came hard together.

The mother and son laid on the hillside together, recovering from their latest orgasm.

"Get up slugger. We better get home. Your Dad might begin to worry."

A few hours later.

Brad and his mom finally pulled up to the house and into the driveway. Brad parked the SUV on the side so he would not block his father from getting out in the morning. Greg just got home from work a few minutes earlier and was already ready for bed. He heard Karen's car pull up into the driveway but after a few minutes, they still did not come in. Greg didn't think anything of it and went off to bed.

"I can't believe your ready to blow again sweetie." Karen said as her right hand was a blur over his hard erection. She jacked his cock hard and extremely fast. She spat on the big bulbous cock head for more lube and continued. Karen thought that she just couldn't let him go to bed with any cum left in his young teenage balls.

"Your teasing made me nuts today. I don't think I am going to go soft for days." Brad smiled back at her and then back down to her strong hand whacking him off. His thick hard cock was sticking out of the fly of his cargo shorts as his mom's greasy hand jerked hard.

"Did you mean all those nasty things you said early while we were having sex? Or is that just dirty stuff you say while you fuck." He said panting hard needing one more release for the day.

"Son. I think we have just scratched the surface. You said it yourself, Mommy is just as big of a pervert as you."

"Were you always like this?"

"Not exactly. I was always a sexual person but you woke something up inside hunny. But remember, we still have to be very careful. Not everyone would understand what we have together."

"Mom, I don't want to just be fuck buddies. I love you too much to consider you just as that."

Karen's heart melted as she expertly began to twist up and down the head of his big dick.

"That's sweet pookie. We can be both I guess. But If you keep on saying loving things like that, you might just end up making your old mom fall IN love with you." She confessed as she leaned in and gave him a deep wet kiss.

Karen completely forgot her own advice on being careful and continued jacking him off while in the driveway. Anyone of the neighbors could come out and noticed them, including her husband of 20 years. They didn't think about any of that and just kissed each other passionately in the front seat of her car.

The middle-aged mom released her grip on her son and pull away from him. She casually pulled a hair scrunchie out of the glove carpet and started tying her thick full hair into a ponytail. Brad's heart raced as he sat there extremely hard. His tall beautiful mother then sat up on her knees in the passenger seat. While arching her back, she sat up tall with great posture. There was a slight pause as they looked at each other with animalistic lust. By one look, she non-verbally told him everything he should do to blow his load. Brad then reach over and grabbed his mother by her ponytail rather roughly. He guided his mother's head down onto his lap. She engulfed his steel rod into her mouth and began sucking on it as hard as she could. Brad's used both hands on her head to pump his cock faster and faster.

A few minutes passed. Spit was flying everywhere as Karen deep throated her son over and over again. Leaning over the center console, she kept her back arched and stuck her ass way up in the air. Brad looked over to her round bubble butt in her jeans. He could not get enough of her body. He reached over with his right hand while his left hand guided her warm sucking mouth up and down on his cock.

Slap...Spank...Slap...grab...squeeze...SLAP...SLAP.

Brad was going out of control playing with his mother's ass over her tight jeans. Her head continued bobbing extremely fast sending a copious amount of saliva all over the front of his cargo shorts. He pulled and yanked her extremely tight jeans so that the top of her ass crack was showing.

Greg was now fast asleep. Completely oblivious to that fact that his wife was downstairs trying desperately to get their son to blow one more fat sticky load before heading in for the night.

Moment's later, the naughty mother and son were now in the garage. They hid perfectly behind Greg's large Ford pick-up truck, just in case Brad's father decided to show up unexpectedly. Karen was on her knees slobbering and blowing him hard, trying to suck out every drop of filthy jizz from the bottom of his heavy nuts. She grabbed the back of his ass to pull him in hard as she sucked.

GACK GACK GACK GACK. Karen's throat made loud wet sounds as she expertly got him off.

"Shit Mom. Fuck that feel good. I am going cum!". Karen jumped to her feet quickly, spun around, put her hands on her thighs, and stuck out her large mommy ass toward her son. Brad got the hint and began to jack off while drooling of the thought about cumming all over her ass in her tight jeans. She waited eagerly with her knees together and her perfect wide butt arched towards him. Brad didn't make her wait long.

"FUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK" Brad bellowed as he sent heavy ropes of cum all over her denim covered ass.

"Shoot that gunky cum on me you nasty boy" She said in a sexy whisper. Thick ribbons of jizz were all over her ass and began to soak in. Brad leaned back onto the pick-up truck amazed once again at his mother's ability to blow his mind. Karen looked at her ass over her shoulder and admired the mess her son made. She walked over to start unloading the car full of shopping bags. Brad noticed that his mother made no attempt to clean up the large globs of cum that covered her entire denim backside.

He followed his beautiful mother around, helping her get everything in. They piled everything on the dining room table. Karen knew that Brad loved cumming on her as much as inside of her. She felt him staring at her cum covered jeans and it was obvious that this was turning her on. Karen decided to walk upstairs leaving Brad in the living room with a growing erection.

"I'll be back baby." She said as she went upstairs.

After about 30 minutes, Karen came back down after showering and getting ready for bed. She entered the living wearing a black satin nightie. The bottom of the nightie came just below her pussy. Her hair slightly wet fell around her shoulders. Her natural beauty caused Brad's cock to twitch. Removing all make up, jewelry, and nail polish from her sexy hands and feet, Karen looked as pure as can be.


She walked over slowly and seductively towards her son. Grabbing his hand and leading him to stand up. Karen leaned in and kissed her son passionately.

"Stick out your tongue honey" Karen said while placing her hands softly on Brad's shoulders. Brad slid his tongue past his lips and his mother immediately placed her lips on it. She quickly began sucking her son's thick tongue hard.

After about 60 seconds of incestuous kissing, Karen grabbed her son's wrist again and began briskly walking toward the stairs.

The bottom of Karen lovely round butt cheeks poked out of extremely short nightie. Brad couldn't take his off eyes off of her mature hips swaying as she slowly walked up the stairs. Karen and Brad walked past the bathroom that sat between the master bedroom and Brad's room. They both heard a sudden snore come from the master bedroom.

Ignoring Greg disgusting snoring, Karen playfully turned around and jumped on Brad. Brad caught her in midair and carried her inside.

Over the course of the following week, Brad and Karen found themselves needing more and more of each other. The mother and son never felt so close together. The day before Brad big birthday party, a few family members were set to come to town and be a part of the festivities.

Karen wrapped up teaching her last spin class for the day. She was creaming her lycra workout pants thinking about what she was planning on getting her son for his big birthday. As she made her way to the women's locker room at the gym, many guys could not help but stare at her as if she was a work of art. Her work out attire hugged every curve perfectly. Karen secretly loved the stares and gestures but she never showed it. Especially not to any of creeps at the gym. The only man she would allow to touch her was her son. Karen got home a little while later. She showered and began putting on make-up at her large vanity that sat off in their large bathroom.

"Well I got to run to the airport to get your mom and dad." Greg said to Karen. "I am going to ask Brad if he wants to come and drive."

"He told me he needs to run back to school and pick up his baseball gear." She lied convincingly.

"Oh are you sure? Well, we can swing by the school on the way back."

"No. I'll take him."

"Oh ok. Ill be back in about an hour."

"Perfect. I love you." Greg said as he grabbed his keys and left.

"Love you too." She said as she walked into the living room.

About 25 minutes later. Brad got home from baseball practice and went to his room.

"MOM!...DAD! Are you home?" Brad yelled as he dropped his equipment down and began taking his clothes off.

"In here sweeettiieee!" His mom yelled from her bedroom.

Brad made his way upstairs to his parent's master bedroom. He turned the corner, walked into the room, and saw his former model mother stand next to the big soft bed.

"Hey. We have about 2 hours until your father comes home. He ran out to pick up Grandma and PopPop." She said as she was putting on a pair of high heels.

The shoes made her long tan legs look even stronger and more defined. Brad's eyes traveled up from his mom mouth-watering legs to the rest of her Goddess body. Karen stood up and let her polka dot blue dress flow into place. She was dressed in one of those pinup 50's style rock-a-billy dresses. Her dark brown wavy hair was pulled back in a cute pink headband and she wore a pair of 6" heels to match. She turned around towards the mirror and straight out her dress.

"Do you want to help me clean up until your father gets back?" Karen said while she turned to check out the backside of her dress.

"Sure. But I am not sure how much we can get done with you dressed like that."


Putting on an expensive pair of stud earrings. "What do you mean?" Karen loved to play innocent to get her son going.

"You like one of those hot stepford wives...or a stepford mommy." Brad said jokingly, thinking of that movie he watched a few nights ago.

Karen walked out of the room leaving him with a growing rod. Her high heels clicked and clacked on the hard wood floor. Brad followed closely behind her, watching his mom's ghetto booty sway obscenely left and right. They made their way downstairs when Karen grabbed Brad by the arm and sat him down on the couch. The L sectional faced the wall to wall entertainment unit that his father built from scratch. Karen put her hands on her hips and stood tall in front of her son. He was eye level with her sultry hips which flared out and caused her dress to puff out.

"What are you doing? No son of mine is going to wear pants while he watches me clean. Take them off right now." She said with authority.

Brad leaned back and slid off his shorts. His extremely thick cock shot straight up. Karen picked up feather duster and began cleaning off the lamp shade, coffee table, etc. This went on for about 10 minutes.

Karen's all-star son, and now straight-A student, was going nuts watching her prance around the living room. She continued bending over, getting on her hand and knees, and purposely allowing her dress to ride up so Brad can get an eyeful.

"Oh hun. You are clearly all hot and bothered. Feel free to masturbate while we wait for the family to get here." Karen said, noticing that his boner was leaking pre-cum without him even touching it.

Brad's right hand gripped his cock and his left hand played with his large nut sack. She was driving him wild. Another 10 minutes went by and Brad followed his mother from room to room. He didn't contribute to helping her clean but instead, he kept jerking off. His eyes locked on every curve and her luscious body. She got on her hands and knees and she reached to clean underneath the dining room table.

"Shit! I almost forgot." She jumped up, grabbed Brad's hand, and brought him to the computer room. Her tits bounced up and down as she swiftly walked towards the computer room. She sat him down in the chair in front of the computer and proceeded to sit her ass down on his lap.

"I wanted you to help pick up some really slutty bikini's on Malibu strings" She said as she as she slowly grinded her ass into his crotch. Brad was in heaven. They sat so that they both could look at the computer screen. She popped up a few sling bikinis that left nothing to the imagination.

"Imagine my big tits in this baby. I think it would only cover my nipples"

She didn't increase her soft bouncing for the next few minutes. She kept the same extremely slow bump and grind. Brad was breathing hard and his cock was leaking precum all over the back of her dress. Without diverting her attention from the computer screen, she flipped up her dress and sat her panty covered ass down on his lap. Karen let her dress flow down as she opened a few more pictures.

relaxwouldya
relaxwouldya
1,672 Followers