My Beautiful Kinky Mother Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
relaxwouldya
relaxwouldya
1,672 Followers

"How about this one? I'm not sure if your father would approve." She said pretending to ignore her son.

With her son's cock pinned back, Karen rubbed her ass a little bit faster tight from his balls to the tip of his penis.

"Honey Bunny. You're not helping me. You need to focus. Do you need to go release yourself in the bathroom?

"No mom. I'm good right here." Brad said while looking down at his mom's ass grinding against his rock hard dick.

"Ok sweetie. If you need to use me as a jack off toy to drain those nuts, just like mommy know" Karen said nonchalantly while looking back at the computer.

Brad suddenly lifted her off his lap and carried her out of the computer room in a hurry. Karen giggled playfully as she was hoisted over his broad shoulders.

Moments later...

"USE ME SON! Use my cunt! Make me scream!" she said as she was on the receiving end of an extremely hard pounding. Brad fucked his hot Stepford mother with everything he had. Karen was bent over the ottoman with her leg together in the living room. Still fully dressed in her polka dot blue dress, he fucked her with her skirt hiked up over her hips. He grabbed her shoulders roughly for added support. His pelvis slapped against her ass painfully hard. The ottoman jerked forward a bit with every one of his slams. Her pink headband was falling off her head more and more with each hard trust. Karen loved being manhandled like this.

Brad loved his mother's soft facial features so he flipped her on her back. She immediately spread her luscious legs far, still wearing the 6" pair of high heels. Like a jack rabbit, Brad got on top of her began ramming her fast. Karen felt him touch bottom and plow away at her cervix. After all this teasing, she knew he would give her a huge load.

"OHHH BABY. You are fucking mommy sooooo gooood". Her deep screams filled the living room.

While fucking his gorgeous mother hard missionary style, Brad leaned in close to her face. Karen's mouth was slightly open while moaning and breathing heavy. He stared at her full lips and warm wet tongue in her mouth. She noticed him staring at her as if he was possessed. Possessed by her glowing beauty. It was then that Karen opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue as far as it would go. Her eyes got round and her facial impressions said "please blow your load in my mouth" with one simple look. If anyone has seen one of Ashley Sinclair's tongue/mouth fetish videos, you have an idea of what Karen's wide-open teasing mouth looked like. She held her mouth open like that for close to a minute while Brad fucked hard. Brad moaned "oh my god" under his breath over and over again while staring down his mother's open throat. Her nasty tongue began to drool saliva down her chin and it was driving him crazy.

"Treat me like a FUCK doll. Your stepford mommy!" She said innocently. She opened her mouth extra wide again.

Pound. Pound. Pound. Pound.

"Baby? Am I a perverted mother?" She asked innocently and stuck out her tongue again.

Pound. Pound. Pound. POUND!

Brad was ready to blow a huge load, but he prolonged it to hear his mother talk dirty to him. He never realized he had a mouth fetish until now. Karen played up to his newly discovered fetish while keeping her legs spread and mouth opened wide.

Pound. Pound. Pound. Pound.

"I want to be a cum dumpster for you, son! ONLY YOU! Your personal whore! YOUR INCESTUOUS SPERM EATING STEPFORD MOMMY!"

Karen then opened her mouth extremely wide and stuck out her tongue once again. Again, a look that reminded him where she wanted him to shoot his pent up cum load.

"OH GOD MOM YOU'RE SO FUCKING PERFECT!" Brad pulled out and shuffled up to his mother inviting mouth. He quickly laid his cockhead on her warm wet tongue and immediately exploded.

"FUUCKKKK AAAAHHHHHHH" Brad yelled as he drained his balls. Keeping his eyes on the scene directly below him, he watched himself piss stream after stream of jizz into her wide-open mouth. Karen looked up at him with wickedly lustful eyes.

"Stay just like that Mom!" Brad said as he continued jacking off really hard, making sure every shot went perfectly in between her full lips. As he finished up his orgasm, he rolled off and laid down next to his mother. Karen swallowed his heavy deposit, turned her son and stuck out her tongue to show him that there wasn't a drop left.

She got up and steady herself carefully on her high heels. Her legs were a bit weak from the latest session with her beautiful boy. That is when she noticed his son still hard staring up at her.

A few minutes later.

Karen was sitting on the dining room table, legs spreads, and her arms propping herself up from behind her. Her curly brown hair draped in front of her breath-taking facial features. Brad fucked her with slow steady strokes this time. Her tits bounced up and down to the rhythm of his thrusts.

Karen saw her phone light up next to her. While Brad pumped away at her tight, juicy pussy, Karen reached down to reach the text on her phone. The text was from Greg.

"They are... about... 15 minutes away" Karen stumbled heavily due to another approaching orgasm.

Brad didn't say anything as he focused on giving his mother every inch of his hard dick. Instead, her lifted her legs onto his shoulders and began ramming her harder.

"Oh, baby that feels amazing." Karen said as she dropped the phone.

Brad leaned close to her so that his face was inches off her bouncing breast. Brad felt his nuts begin to quake and tighten. Karen lifted Brad's chin so that she could kiss him. They kissed heavily as Brad's thrusts got harder but he didn't quicken his pace. He pulled all the way out to the tip of big penis, waited a moment, and slammed back home. Each one of his slams caused Karen to whimper with pleasure while she continued to kiss him deeply. They hug each other tightly as their bodies went into automatic. Karen lovingly kissed and licked his face almost like a cat in heat. Brad slid himself as deep as he can go into his mother's twat and released another gooey load.

Not breaking their love filled kissing, Karen's began tearing from the sheer pleasure of feeling her son's large manly cock twitch and bust deep inside of her. Trying to shoot as deep as he could, he stayed pressed against Karen's wet pussy. One last orgasm burst within Karen. Feeling his mother's body tense up, Brad stayed balls deep inside her.

The next day, the whole family celebrated Brad's birthday. Karen prepared a big feast including Brad's favorite, baked ziti.

Karen dressed in a short denim skirt and a tight long sleeve top. Her tits ballooned out and it was very hard for Brad to keep his eyes off of her. Every now and again, the sexy mother would give Brad erotic stares and winks. Brad knew he had to contain himself and couldn't do anything obvious.

Everyone were located in the patio as Karen began telling the story of when she first brought home Brad when he was a baby.

"...and he was the cutest baby. He had every nurse in the ward asking if they could keep him. I told them since he just put me through 18 hours of labor, I'll consider it!"

"MOM!"

"Don't MOM me. And the first couple of weeks, you didn't let your father or I sleep one bit!"

Everyone laughed and shared their favorite stories of Brad growing up.

A few minutes later.

"Hun. Can you help me in the kitchen for a second?" Karen asked Brad.

"Sure." Brad said as he walked around his Aunt Tracy.

Karen and Brad made their way into the kitchen. She glanced out the window at everyone laughing outside on the patio.

"Here is the deal. I volunteered to take everyone down to the hotel later tonight. You say you want to come along for the ride. You understand?"

"Alright. But..."

"No buts. Mommy has your birthday gift, but it isn't something I can give you in front of the family. If you know what I mean."

"What is it" Brad asked assuming she would tell him since they were alone.

"Just plan on not getting much sleep tonight. That's all I am saying" Karen said confidently as she walked past her son and out the backdoor.

The party lasted well into the evening. Karen arranged for the extended family to stay at the Hilton downtown.

"Karen dear, it's getting late, do you think you could drop us off at the hotel soon?" Greg mom asked while finishing up the last of her wine.

"Sure Mom. Let's go everyone. Brad say goodbye to everyone!" Karen yelled for her son to come in from the living room. Usually it would take a miracle to pry Brad away from playing XBOX. Brad jumped up eagerly and met everyone outside.

"Mom, can I come along for the ride? I want to pick up a few things while we are out." Brad said eagerly.

"Sure. In fact, you could even drive. I just have to go get my purse. Greg. We'll be back soon. I wouldn't wait up if you are tired." Karen said as she leaned in and gave Greg a kiss on his forehead.

A short time later, Karen and the family arrived at the hotel. Everyone got their stuff out of the truck and they all said their goodbyes.

"Goodnight. Now remember, Greg will be here in the morning to take you all to the Airport." Karen said to the bunch.

"Happy Birthday Brad!" Everyone said as they made their way into the hotel.

Karen got into the passenger seat while waving goodbye.

"Did you have a fun day today baby?"

"Are you kidding mom. Today was the best."

"That's great honey. Now drive around to the back of the hotel."

"Why what's the matter?" Brad asked confused.

"Just do it. It's only 9pm. You still have another three hours left for your birthday." Karen said as she got out a hotel key out of her purse.

"I told your dad not to wait up. In fact, I bet you that he is sleeping already."

Knowing that his day was about to get even better, Brad quickly drove behind the hotel and found a parking spot. Karen grabbed her large under armour duffle bag that she had in the truck.

"You planned all of this, didn't you Mom?"

"Of course. What kind of mother would I be if I didn't help my son cum his brains out on his own birthday?" Karen said matter-of-factly.

Brad's spine tingled and his cock began to fill with blood. Karen even planned so that the family all had rooms on the 2nd floor and she purchased a suite on the top level of the hotel. It was considered the honeymoon suite and had its own separate elevator access with a special key.

While in the elevator, the mother and son stood close to each other. Karen tilted her head and rested it on Brad's broad shoulder.

"What's in the bag mom?"

"you'll see soon my big boy. I just hope you like it."

Once they reached the top level, Karen took Brad's hand to led him to their suite.

Once inside, Brad immediately went out to the balcony to admire the view over the town.

"Wow Mom, you can see the whole town from here. Holy shit. There is a hot tub too!" Brad said with excitement.

"Only the best for my man. Here, I packed you a pair of dry fit nike shorts. Get comfortable. Mommy is going to get changed." Karen said as she handed him the shorts, and then gave him a soft kiss on the cheek.

Brad watched his mom turn around and walk towards the bathroom. He quickly took off his jeans and boxers. He decided to just wear the shorts without any underwear. His cock getting hard quickly as he continued staring at his mother walk away.

In the bathroom, Karen analyzed herself in the mirror. "I still got it" she said to herself and she did a cute little spin. It had been 18 years since her last paid modeling gig. She made the decision to give it all up so that she could have a family and to become a fitness instructor. She slowly rolled up a pair of white, slightly opaque thigh highs over her long luscious legs. The stockings were trimmed at the top with a little red bow. Karen reached into her bag and pulled up out a fresh new pair of white cotton panty briefs. The white matched her thigh highs perfectly. The backside of the panties gripped and hugged her ass wonderfully. She continued emptying her bag and sorting out the materials.

Brad was sitting on the bed for what seemed like an eternity to him. His cock was extremely stiff in his dry fit shorts. He played around his cock in shorts as he paced around with anticipation.

A few more minutes passed as Karen made sure she was perfectly ready to face her son. For a couple of moments, Karen looked at herself in the mirror and applied some additional black eye liner and another coat of red lipstick. She arranged her hair more to match her outfit. To add more eye candy, she lowered her top a bit further and hoisted her tits higher. Her cleavage ballooned and put a tremendous amount of stress on the buttons of her shirt.

She was beside herself with desire, lust, and love as she took a deep breath.

"Are you ready baby?" Karen called out from the bathroom.

Brad's shorts were tenting obscenely as he hoped into the king size bed. He jumped on the bed and propped himself up against the headboard.

Karen open the bathroom door and walked out.

The 38-year-old mother stepped forward and her son's heart nearly seized up. Karen was dressed up a like a slutty schoolgirl.

White thigh highs, white panties, short red plaid skirt, and a white sleeveless t-shirt tied up showing her perfectly sculpted abs. Not to mention, she even had on red heels to match her skirt and the bows in her hair. Her hair was braided into pigtails as her skirt barely covered her mound. The stockings rode extremely high her legs and stretched perfectly over her muscular juicy thighs.

"What do you think? Do you like your schoolgirl mommy?" Karen said innocently.

"I...I..."

Brad couldn't form a sentence.

"That's what I thought. I knew once you saw your old mother in this, that you would be rock hard." Karen said with confidence. She noticed his dick bobbing up and down in his shorts.

"I took 20 minutes to get ready for you and I see it only takes you seconds to get ready for me."

Brad fished his straining cock out of his shorts, causing him to sigh with relief. Karen walked over slowly to the end of the bed.

"Gee Mister, what's that? Is that for me?" Karen said in her best innocent schoolgirl voice.

Brad jumped up towards her. His cock bobbing as he stood up next to his schoolgirl mommy.

"Don't hurt me. Please be gentle."

"Mom. I love you in this. You look so fucking hot."

"Ohhh you said a bad word. Daddy said to stay away from bad boys who say bad words. Are you a bad boy?"

Brad reached out and bent Karen over the end of the bed. Karen quipped her hands in front of her so that she could keep her balance. Her ass arched out and her skirt rode up, exposing her white panties. The underwear covered her whole ass but the material was stretching over her boner inducing white ass. Brad's hands immediately began groping and squeezing.

"You are so incredibly sexy. I am going to fuck you so hard in this outfit."

Karen turned around, jumped onto the bed, and landed on her back. She spread her legs and planted her feet shoulder with apart.

"You're going to fuck me? What is that? Is that a fun game?" Karen said staying in character.

Brad got extremely turned on and dove between her delicious legs. He buried his nose into her white cotton panties. He could smell her musky sent through the underwear and could feel that she was already soaking wet.

"Mom. I didn't know you were into roleplaying" Brad said as he pawed at her tiny white briefs.

"I didn't know either. But it's fun, right? You can dress your mommy up in anything you want baby. As long as you give me that big dick of yours."

Karen grabbed her son and flipped him onto his back. She grabbed his protruding cock at the base so it stood straight up.

"Happy birthday my son." Karen said warmly.

Brad, filled with lust, grabbed his mother by her pigtails and push her head down onto his lap. Karen began sucking hard on Brad's large throbbing boner. She bobbed her head at a lighting pace, jamming his hard cock down her throat. Brad watched in awe. Karen used her hands to steady herself on his hips as she used only her mouth to deep throat him.

"Fuck mom. Your mouth is so warm and wet. I can't believe how good you are at sucking my cock! This is already the best birthday EVER."

Karen quipped her head up off his cock to catch her breath. An unbroken string of saliva formed from the tip of his dick and the edge of her mouth. Staring down at his cock, she watched it bob and pulsate. She dove back down on it quickly, giving another good minute of hard sucking. Then she repositioned her body so that she was between his legs looking up at him. Karen attacked her son's heavy nuts with her tongue while jerking his cock up and down. Brad reached again for Karen pigtails and used them as he guided her head around his soaked groin. He felt her pop his balls in her mouth, suck hard, and then pop them back out. She repeated this over and over, occasionally lapping her wet tongue from his bottom of ball sack to the top of his bloated cockhead.

With her lips pressed against her son's groin and his cock lodged deep in her throat, the sexy mother reached down and pulled off her panties. She backed up so that only her mouth was around the head of his cock. Then Karen wrapped the soft cotton panties around Brad's shaft and jerk him hard.

Brad looked down at his mother dressed in a school girl outfit, completely worshipping his cock. He knew he wouldn't last that long if he let her continue her attack on his member. However, he couldn't stop her. It felt too good to make her slow down.

"Mom. You have...you have to slow down or I am going...ohhhhh ggggaaaaawwwwddddd"

Karen doubled down her assault. Without stopping her hard sucking, she slipped her panties off and handed it to her son while not letting up bobbing her head from the tip back down to the base. The entire bed rocked as Brad began moving his hips to meet Karen's sucking. Wet sucking noises and Brad's heavy breathing filled the room. Then Brad brought his mother panties to his nose and breathed them in.

"fuuuuccckkkkk moooommmmmm" Brad said into the white boy short panties.

Brad closed his eyes and every muscle in his body tensed up. Karen put her hands on Brad's large balls sack. She gave him a few more hard sucks until she felt his balls begin to constrict.

At that moment, she dislodged and quickly lifted her head off his cock completely.

"AAHHHHHH...MOMMM" Brad said as he needed one more suck out of her to reach the point of no return.

Karen had her son right on the edge of cumming hard, but lifted her mouth off just at the right time. Brad's opened his eyes to see his cock drooling pre-cum and his busty mom smiling right back at him. She was breathing hard as drool was running down her chin and down to the top of her cleavage. She was insatiable.

"Jesus mom I was so close. Why did you stop?" Brad said squirming in place.

Karen crawled up on top her son, lined up her son's enormously engorged cock with her wet pussy, and slowly slid him in all the way down to the base. She sat there for a moment to feel his girth filling her up. It was a feeling like no other. Her 18-year-old son was right back where he back where he belongs.

"There you go sweetie. Just relax. Mommy's here. I don't want to blow your load right away."

Still completely dressed in her school girl outfit, Karen began pumping and gliding her mature hips on top of her big boy.

"I want you to build up a nice big juicy cum load for me."

"AHHHH SHIT!" Brad yelled and grabbed her hips to prevent her from moving. Almost cumming again from her nasty dirty talk, he let the feeling subside before continuing as he kept her body from moving.

"Don't move mom. FUCK!" Brad said as he gritted his teeth. Fighting off the urge to blow his load.

relaxwouldya
relaxwouldya
1,672 Followers