My Beautiful Kinky Mother Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
relaxwouldya
relaxwouldya
1,672 Followers

"Does mommy have you all hot and bothered sweetie?" Karen giggled as she began bouncing slowly again. Her big round tits were spilling out of her tight top. The knot that tied her shirt under her breasts was holding on for dear life.


Karen grabbed on to her son's shoulders for leverage to fuck him harder. The headboard of the bed slammed against the wall for a few minutes. Karen looked down at her son and began tearing up. She loved that they were so comfortable with their new sexual relationship.

"Mom, I love you" Brad said staring up at his glowing school girl mommy.

Karen leaned in and passionately French kissed her son while rocking her hips back and forth. This lasted for a few minutes until Karen's whole body began to quake. She grinded herself faster and faster.

"Baby. I am cumming really fuckin hard." Karen whispered with mouth pressed right against Brad's lips. For a good minute, Karen's orgasm caused her pussy to gush all over Brad's cock. Then she began to slow down so that she could feel every inch of her baby boy's hard dick.

"Wow hunny. That was...fucking incredible! But, now that I have you really hard my sexy stud, I have another present for you."

Karen lifted her body off her son and Brad's wet cock slapped hard against his stomach. He stared at her skirt that barely reached the bottom of round ass cheeks. She walked to the bathroom and came back with a bottle of baby oil.

She turned around so that her bubble butt was facing him and she lifted the plaid skirt to the top of her hips. She poured a great amount of baby oil all over her cheeks and in her deep ass crack. Brad grabbed his cock and slowly stroked at the site in front of him.

"Mom?"

Karen hopped back onto the bed but laid down on her stomach and put a pillow underneath her hips. She slowly lifted just her hips and ass in the air while keeping her tits and upper body down on the bed. Her fleshy round ass glistened in the bedroom light.

"Son, I want you take your steel cock and ram me up my big ass." She said as wiggled her heart shaped bottom at him.

"Are you serious Mom?!" Brad said as he jumped up and began feel up her lower back and oily ass meat. He pulled apart her ass cheeks and began fingering his mother's tight asshole.

"Use a lot of lube pookie. It's been a really long time since I've been fucked this way."

"I never thought you would go for it. Oh my god you look so good." Brad said as he dove into her ass and began to lick away at her tiny asshole.

"I just figured this would be another way for you to get all your nasty urges out of your system. A guy like you needs to be with a woman that allows him access all to her dirty holes." Karen said with a smirk.

"Brad, look at the time...it's 10:47pm." Karen said surprisingly. Brad lifted his head out of his mother's oil slicked backside.

"Exactly 19 years ago to the minute, you were born baby! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON!" She said as she turned her head towards him.

"Here is my way of saying thank you Mommy." Brad said jokingly.

Brad moved up and mounted his mom with her ass arched high in the air. He used his right hand to angle his cock downwards and into his mother's sloppy cunt. He immediately laid down on her back as the weight of his muscular body caused her body to lay flat.

"ohhhhhhhh mmmmyyyyy gggoooooddddddd. Fucking shit!" Karen quailed as Brad sank as deep as he could go.

"I love you so much Mom. Thank you so much for the best birthday ever."

Brad began fucking his mother as hard as he could. He slammed groin into her backside and dug his cock in.

"Cum again for me Mom. You deserve it. Women like you need to be treated like the beautiful Goddesses that you are!" Brad fucked away like a jack rabbit.

Karen's mouth hung open as her body was being used like a ragdoll.

"I need you to cum for me Mom!"

"OH GOD BABY! Fuck me hard!"

"Feel my cock pound deeper and harder than Dad has ever fucked you."

"HARDER! FUCKIN POUND ME" Karen as another orgasm approached quickly.

"You like it hard mommy. Cum for me. Your body belongs to me tonight." Brad said confidently.

"Not just tonight honey. Forever and ALWAYS!" Karen screamed as she felt herself explode. She buried her face into the pillow and screamed again. Then Karen began to squirt all over the bed and Brad's cock.

Brad slid his cock out of squirting pussy and slapped her ass hard. He then pressed his bloated cockhead against his mother asshole. With the combination of pussy juice, oil, and animal lust, Brad was able to ease in right down to the root of her butt. Karen let out a deep grunt, turned her head, and looked at her son.

"Christ Brad. Ohhhhhh." Karen yelled as she felt him beginning to pump his cock in and out of her warm ass.

"Fuuuck!" Brad yelled and had to stop moving because he felt himself beginning to cum.

His mother's asshole squeezed his hard rod like a vice grip. The pleasure was so intense that any movement at all would have made him shoot his balls. He slammed his fist down on the bed and breathed hard. He rested his forehead on the back of his mother head. The smell of her hair instantly transporting him to when he was a young kid. Her scent and voice gave him a nostalgic reaction.

Slowly Brad started drill Karen's asshole again. He reached over to the bottle of baby oil and squirted about quarter of the bottle all over her ass, upper legs, and lower back. The oil was soaking into her thigh highs and school skirt.

"Fuck Mommy's ASS hard. Do it baby." Karen whimpered loudly.

Brad fucked his mom's ass harder and harder as the bed continued to shake faster and faster.

Pound -- Pound -- Pound -- Pound

Karen's fleshy ass rippled as Brads hips smashed into her. He glided in and out really fast, thanks to the generous helping of baby oil and pussy juice. The hotel room was quickly converting into a scene that you only find in the dirtiest porno movies.


"JESUS CHRIST BABY!! DON'T STOP!" Karen yelled as she came hard. Her body going into a violate convulsion.

"Mom, I've been so horny all day. I don't think I am going to last much longer. Your ass is so tight."

"Honey. Let me up. I want to make you explode with my mouth and tits."

"You mean with your whore mouth and slutty tits." Brad said confidently as he put a thumb along her red lips. Karen began to suck on her son's thumb.

"Your fuck doll is going to make those large balls of yours squirt hard. Do you think you can give your mommy every drop?" Karen asked innocently.

Karen untied the knot in her white schoolgirl top and her perfect round E cup tits hung beautifully. Her entire body was covered in oil except for her tits, so she used her hands to spread the slick goo all over her thick chest. Brad sat on the edge of the bed with his cock pointing towards the ceiling. as Karen got on her knees. She scooted forward, grabbed a hold of her tits in her wet hands, and engulfed Brad's hard cock between them.

"Let your mother milk you properly. My tits are your playground right now sweetie." Karen said while bouncing her tits at an ungodly speed.

"God Mom. So fuckin' good." Brad said breathing rapidly.

"You like when I jack your cock off with my big mommy tits? Dressed as your naughty schoolgirl...slamming her big breasts down on your hard boner. Maybe I should dress up for you more often. Maybe a naughty sperm clinic nurse? You can give your slutty nurse your thick creamy samples. How about your whore cheerleader? Fucking me up my naughty uniform while I hold onto a pair of pom poms." Karen said in the most seductive voice imaginable.

Brad felt like he was going to pass out from pleasure. Karen tightened her grip around Brad's hard cock, focusing on the tip of the sensitive penis. All of sudden, Brad reached up and grabbed his mother by the back of the head and pushed her face down on his cock forcefully. She gladly opened her mouth and allowed Brad to fuck her face as needed.

GACK -- GACK -- GACK -- GACK.

Karen's head flew up and down at lighting speed. Brad was clearly using her mouth to jack off. Her hands quickly went to the top of Brad's thick thighs to secure herself from falling forward. He grabbed her long pigtails and let out a deep primal groan.

"I'M CUMMMMMINNNGGGGG MOOOOMMM." Brad announcing almost crying.

Karen shot her face up off Brad's cock and look at him with the dirtiest look she could muster up.

"BEAT OFF ON MY FACE BABY!" Karen yelled as she sat back on her heel.

Brad's hand quickly grabbed his cock and began jacking off hard and fast. His fist flew up and down and he rubbed in his mom's saliva and baby oil.

Karen tilted her head back and stayed perfectly still. Her son stood up tall and aimed his cock at her, and stared down at her beautiful face. The combination of her outfit, dirty talk, and the devilish look in her eyes sealed the deal and he exploded hard.

The force of Brad's first shot of cum was so hard that it hit Karen's forehead and almost bounced back at hit him on the leg. Brad unloaded all the contents of his balls on his mother's perfect face.

....4, 5, 6, and then 7 large heavy ropes of jizz shot out and landed all over her face. Quickly, there was not a dry spot on Karen's smiling face. She stayed perfectly still, never flinching or closing her eyes. She lived to watch her son's face as he blasted his nuts.

"Jesus mom. I don't think I've cum so hard in my life" Brad said as he finished jerking out a few last drop onto his mother's face.

"WOW Honey. You really had a lot of cum backed up in there."

Brad exhaled loudly and fell back onto the bed.

Karen got up and went to the bathroom. She stared at herself in the mirror and saw a loving mother who clearly would do anything for her son. The sight of thick white ropes of cum lined on her face was so arousing. The watery parts of his load dripped down to her big matronly tits, neck and shoulders. She began swooping the cum off her tits and putting the globs of sperm in her mouth. Not realizing she didn't close the door behind her, she continued to scoop the larger patches. Brad stood in the door of the bathroom, staring his mom eat the cum that he just shot all over her. He began jerking at his semi-hard cock as he continued to watch. Her legs looked strong soaked in baby oil and her 6" heels.

Karen noticed Brad staring at her in the bathroom mirror. For a second, she was embarrassed to be caught scooping her son's cum into her mouth, but she quickly started getting even more aroused. She smiled devilishly at son through the slimy cum that was still pasted on her face.

Brad raced up behind his naughty mother and roughly bent her over the sink. He flipped up the oil-soaked school girl skirt and slid his large growing cock right into her round ass. Karen yelped loudly and grabbed the edge of the sink for support. Karen almost exploded right there. Brad forced his cock in and out slowly as he watched her face in the bathroom mirror.

"Mom, keep doing what you were doing. Keep eating my cum." Brad said as he pumped his mother's tight asshole. The sight before him, made him rock hard in seconds.

Karen shivered a bit as she felt her son slowly sink balls deep in her glorious butt. She took her large right breast and brought it up to her mouth. She then began scrapping the droplets of cum off her tits with her long sexy tongue. Before swallowing, she would stick out her tongue far so that he could see how dirty she could be.

Suddenly Brad began fucking his perfect mother hard and fast. Karen looked at herself in the mirror as she was getting railed. Her hair and tits bounced in unison while the rest of the sticky cum that was on her face began to fly all over the place.

"Why do you say we take this to the hot tub my sexy birthday boy?" Karen said after she swallowed another mouthful.

Minutes later, Karen was riding her son hard as jets of the hot tub were bubbling away. Over the next hour, the hot mother and strong son fucked all over the hotel suite.

On the bed and completely drained, Karen leaned in and kissed Brad softly on his cheek.

"Are you excited to go to Disney next week?" Karen asked as she traced over his 6 pack abs with her finger.

"You bet. Are we going to be able to, you know, have time together alone?" Brad asked.

"Oh, I think we will find ways to get rid of your father when needed." Karen relied as her hand found its way down to Brad's nut sack. She seductively dragged her fingernails across the skin.

"Good." Brad said smiling ear to ear.

"We should think about getting home. You came hard 2 times tonight baby. Is my little Oedipus satisfied?"

"Maybe one more before we go my Jocasta like Goddess?" Brad asked while giving his cock a few tugs. Clearly, he didn't want the night to end.

"JESUS baby. I can't believe how horny you are. My pussy and ass are kind of sore thanks to you." She said as she engulfed his cock into her wet mouth.

Karen dragged her tongue all over the head of his cock and then extra spent time licking away at his used balls.

"Tell me when you're going to bust again baby." Karen said right before she sucked Brad's testicles back into her mouth.

When Brad got close to cumming, Karen quickly sat up on her knees between his legs. She leaned her head down so she hovered over his steel cock. Karen shifted her hair so it all draped down the right side of her face. This causes the long brunette locks to engulf her son's dick. Brad's eyes shot up when his mother grabbed his cock with her hair around it.

"Cum in my hair sweetie. Blow that sticky stuff in my hair." Karen said as her jerking hand beat his hair covered cock. Karen had a perverted yet wild look in her eyes.

Brad lasted about 10 firm pumps and blasted. He shivered and shook hard as his 3rd load of the night released. He was extra sensitive and wince hard when she dragged his spewing head through her flowing hair. The hair around Karen's hand gunked up quickly.


"I told you baby. Mommy is your cum dump."

Brad looked up at the ceiling and let out one last satisfying groan.

*Coming up in the next chapter, the lust and love continue on the family vacation. Keep the feedback and ideas coming.

relaxwouldya
relaxwouldya
1,672 Followers