My Best Flight Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I was talking Sara moved behind Carrie. They were both looking at me with rapt attention. Sara unconsciously slipped her hands into Carries top and was playing with Carries tits. Both women seemed to get really turned on from my description.

Sara said, "Dam, that sounds hot. I would really like to see that."

I added, "Want to see something really hot? Go online and find video for either Thai soapy or nuru massage."

Carrie who was enjoying the breast play perked up. "I know nuru. That's the body to body slick stuff. We should get that."

Sara realized what she was doing with Carrie and removed her hands. "Enough discussion. Relaxation time."

Carrie giggled and walked to the far side of the table while Sara stepped closer to the near side. They positioned my body so my head was comfortable in the hole and my arms lay at my sides. They began at my shoulders each massaging one and it felt great. They worked down and covered my whole back. Carrie got a bottle of oil and they both oiled their hands. Then they worked my shoulders and whole back with the oil. I never had a four handed massage before, it felt outstanding. Also, these women were not rushed at all. They took their time and did it right, not like the JO places that try to get you out quickly. It wasn't sexual at all although it was a sensual experience. They skipped over my butt area and worked more oil into my legs. I gave a jump when Carrie touched the sole of my foot.

Carrie commented, "Someone's ticklish."

I was so relaxed that I actually drooled through the hole. I tried to cover it up and was glad for carpeting.

Sara said, "OK, turn over. Let's get your front." Which I gladly did. When I flipped onto my back Carrie put a small pillow under my head.

They reoiled up and started on my chest. Being on my back has several advantages. I could now see the ladies and their beautiful outfits, I could see what they were doing and drooling wasn't an issue anymore. I lifted my hand to touch them but they both gently lowered my hands back to the table.

They oiled up my chest and belly and they worked on my legs, again surprisingly avoiding my crotch. I guessed that they had other plans. Regardless having four hands on me did stimulate me and I was getting a semi.

Carrie asked, "So, how do you feel now?"

"Very relaxed, I feel really good. But I have to admit that it's feeling strange." I answered.

Sara asked with a curious look on her face, "Why?"

"Well," I replied, "Everything we've done together has been pretty sexual. The massage feels great and all but I was kind of expecting something more."

Carries face broke into a huge smile. Sara chuckled for a minute then replied, "Do you think we want to taste massage oil?"

DING! Now I get it! In less than a minute I went from semi to full hard on at the mere thought of what they had planned.

"I apologize profusely for doubting you both."

Carrie said, "Ever since Donna let us know that you checked out of the hotel we have been making plans for all sorts of fun. Tonight is your night. Tuesday at the hotel you went above and beyond the call. We wanted you to have an easy evening last night to recover so we took it easy on you. You and I are both off of work tomorrow so we can sleep in if we need to. But tonight, we are going to take you to new heights and hopefully explore some new boundaries for you. That is if you're willing and trust us."

I was very intrigued that these two had put so much effort into planning a night of excitement for me. I decided then and there to let go and put myself totally in their hands. I took one hand from each woman in each one of my hands and turning my head side to side so I could look into each of their eyes I said. "I trust you both completely. Do with me as you will."

Both women smiled warmly at me and then at each other. They both tried to kiss me at the same time almost bumping heads but Sara paused to let Carrie get to me first before taking her turn.

They then worked together as a team sliding one hand under my butt and another under my shoulder and slid me down the table until my butt was at the end. Sara moved around to the foot of the table and took both of my legs. She held them apart and gently lifted them towards my head bending them at the knees. Carrie got in under Sara between my legs and used her tongue on my asshole. Again, it surprised me how much I enjoyed the sensation. I was comfortably relaxed from the massage and being wonderfully serviced by and obviously experienced tongue.

I was drifting away with pleasure. Sara spoke up in a couple of minutes, "There he goes again, dripping like a fountain."

I looked down at my dick and precum was oozing out.

Carrie pulled away from my ass and slipped her mouth over my dick. Her skills continued to milk my dick. Sara holding my legs became uncomfortable after some time. I said, "I need to put my legs down."

Immediately both women working together as a team slid me back up the table and I was able to straighten out my legs. Carrie stood next to the table and went back to my cock. Sara moved up and started tweaking my nipples. I wanted to touch something and Sara was closer. I moved my hand in between her legs and hooked a finger inside her panties. I pulled them to the side and was able to get two fingers on her clit. She immediately spread her legs wider and gave a moan. Meanwhile Carrie was using her hands on me as well. She had one hand massaging my nutsack and another pumping my dick into her mouth. I could feel an orgasm building up inside. Carrie then began teasing my butt with her fingers.

Sara moved away from me and gently placed my hand back on the table. Looking at Carrie she said, "Ready for the next step?"

Carrie took the cock from her mouth but her hands kept moving. "You're the boss baby. You get ready, I'll keep him interested."

Sara grinned at Carrie's comment and got a different tube than they used on me earlier. She flipped down the front of the corset releasing her huge breasts. She poured the fluid on them and spread it all around particularly in the cleavage. Carrie's mouth was almost watering watching her lover but her hands never stopped moving. Sara went over to Carrie and lowered the straps on her outfit one at a time. Carrie had to stop with each hand to slip off the strap but quickly returned to pleasuring me. Sara then applied the same liquid to Carrie's breasts again paying particular attention to the cleavage.

Sara asked, "Are we ready?"

Carrie grinned, "Definitely."

Carrie gently released me and stood up. Sara scooped up her tits and squeezed them together. She slipped them down my erect cock. My dick was totally lost in all the tit flesh and it felt great. Sara was moving up and down on me, and then Carrie grabbed Sara's tits and squeezed what Sara couldn't grab and tightened even more on me. I've had a couple of tit jobs before in my life but nothing like this. My cock was totally surrounded by Sara's boobs. The fluid she used was very slick. It felt just like being in a tight, wet vagina without a condom.

The girls worked together well and they could sense I was getting close. Carrie released Sara's tits and Sara moved them away. Both women mashed all four breasts into my cock. It was a different sensation and definitely pleasant but not as stimulating as being totally engulfed inside Sara. My cock didn't seemed to mind since it orgasmed very strongly. The first shot went flying straight up in the air between the two women and landed in Sara's hair. Carrie quickly moved her mouth about six inches above my cock and caught the next burst in her mouth. They continued to milk me with their tits until I finished. Both women released me and met face to face at the foot of the table. Then licked my cum off each others boobs till there was nothing left. Carrie pulled Sara down until she could suck the spurt the landed in her hair. If I hadn't just cum that sight of these two women would have definitely put me over the top.

After watching them lick each other clean I sat up. The two started making out while playing with each others still slick breasts. I watched quietly enjoying the show. Sara opened her eyes and saw my watching. She broke away from Carrie who looked a little disappointed.

Sara said to me, "Sorry, we got a little carried away there."

I replied, "Don't be sorry, that was about the most exciting thing I've ever seen."

Carrie stepped next to Sara and put an arm around her. "You liked to see that? Did that turn you on?"

"Hell yes! That was hot as hell."

Carrie looked up at Sara, "I think that calls for a change of plans later."

Sara said, "We'll see. Let's move along. We want to give you a nice shower now, then eat dinner, the some hot tub time but tonight we are going to be a lot more active in the tub. Now Carrie, drink us please."

Carrie handed out everyone's filled glasses. I was a little disappointed. I said, "It sounds like you are just taking care of me today. I like to give as well as receive. When do I get a chance to return all the pleasure that you've given me."

Carrie looked up at Sara. Sara shook her head, "Men! So impatient. Don't worry stud, you'll get your chance."

We all finished our drinks. I noticed I was getting a little light headed from all the rum and decided to take it easy on the drinking.

Carrie was helping Sara out of her corset so I stood up to help Carrie out of her outfit which pleased her. I hadn't noticed that Carries panties were crotch less before since the front of the outfit covered her. I got a little rush knowing that this woman was wearing something crotch less for me. Since I was already on my knees helping Carrie out of her panties Sara stepped forward and I helped her remove hers. I stood up and touched both of their pussies. Both were soaking wet and groaned as I fingered them. Sara went as far as to grab my arm and hold it in place. This only lasted a few seconds, obviously both were worked up and had hair triggers.

Sara regained her composure saying, "Shower time."

Carrie happily skipped to the shower and started the water going. Sara put her arm behind my back and grabbed my butt cheek. I did the same with her and received a warm, appreciative smile for my trouble. We walked into the bathroom together. Carrie was already washing off the slick stuff on her chest when we opened the door. I walked in and grabbed the scrubber and took over washing her tits. Sara came in and starting getting wet. We all took turns washing each other but this time both women washed their hair. Afterwards we toweled each other dry.

Carrie said. "We can all eat naked outside or if we eat inside we have to wear some undies or put something on the seat."

"I'm not that hungry to be honest and I wouldn't mind standing at the island eating. I like the air dry feeling after a nice shower." I said.

Sara and Carrie looked at each other smiling. Sara said, "Tell me this isn't a match made in heaven." She turned to me saying, "We do that a lot. Sometimes after a hard day I start undressing in the garage leaving a trail of clothes all the way to the hot tub and jump right in. It bothers the piss out of Carrie and she follows me picking everything up. Then after the tub we eat standing then jump into the shower."

Carrie said, "OK, hot tub then eat or eat then hot tub? You're the guest, it's your night. You decide."

"Why not tub then eat. Actually, why not play it by ear. I'm more casual. Sara seems to be the organizer and wants a timeline." I replied.

"Running you own business does that to a person. It's your night. Your call. I am ready for the tub."

Carrie led the way to the tub. When we got there she said, "Opps, no towels. Be right back."

Sara tried to stop Carrie, "I'm sorry honey, my error. Let me get them for you."

Carrie said over her shoulder, "I'm already back there." And was gone.

Sara smiled at me. I walked over and reached up to kiss her. "I really want to thank you for everything. Dinner, massage, tub, everything is wonderful. I am glad I could share your special day with you."

Sara was overcome. "Honestly, I have put more thought into making your day special than about the office today. I guess that's a good thing."

Carrie came right back with a stack of towels seeing us holding each other. "Now, if I told you two to get a room would you lock the door to keep me from watching?" Carrie said with a smile.

Sara said to Carrie, "Never baby. You know you're always welcome."

Carrie placed the towels on the table and climbed into the tub. Sara followed her in and I was right behind her playfully lifting her with a hand on the butt cheek. We all took seats and relaxed in the water for a minute.

Sara said, "Carrie, odds or evens?"

Carrie's eyes twinkled and said, "Odds."

"You win. You're first."

I asked, "Win what?"

Carrie smiled and moved closer to me. I was sitting and she slipped her legs around my waist. She put her arms around my shoulders and pulled me close inserting her tongue into my mouth. I reached down grabbing her full butt and the two of us passionately made out. She was grinding her crotch into me. I had forgotten how buoyant big girls were in the water, her size and weight were not an issue. I lost track of time on how long we were intertwined together. When Carrie finally separated from my face I looked over at Sara. She was obviously vigorously playing with herself under the water. Carrie and I immediately went over to her. I straddled one leg and began kissing her. Carrie straddled the other and was playing with her big tits. In seconds Sara came hard. Her free hand reached my dick and was playing with it under the water while continuing to rub herself. About every 30 to 45 seconds she had another orgasm. After about 10 she stopped and was panting hard.

Sara pushed us off of her and had a wild look in her eye. She pushed me back to the far side of the tub and I grabbed on to the edge of the tub. Sara grabbed my ass and lifted my dick out of the water. She took the whole thing in her mouth and went to town with it. Carrie came over to me and put an arm under my shoulders to help support me while watching Sara attack my unit. Maybe attack is the wrong term to use since she was being very tender with it but her actions were violent. With Carrie supporting me I felt secure that I wouldn't drown so I released one arm and began to diddle Carries clit. She opened her legs wider and absent mindedly began tweaking one of my nipples. Sara was on a mission and we watched with fascination.

After a few minutes Sara released me and faced the other way. She knelt down on the tub seat making sure her ass was sticking out of the water. She looked at Carrie and said, "Lube up my ass baby, I need it bad."

Without waiting I dove in and tongued her ass slobbering as much spit as I could manage. Carrie led me into Sara's tight butthole. I took the initiative and eased my dick in into her ass. Carrie stood in the tub and reached between my legs. She began playing with Sara's pussy or clit (I couldn't tell and had other things on my mind at the moment). I was pounding away at Sara's ass hard, splashing water all over the place. Sara was making growling sounds and holding the edge with both hands. She arched her back and came again extremely hard. I slowed down but Sara said without turning, "Don't you dare stop fucking me."

I took the subtle hint and continued to pound her hard. It was difficult to maintain footing with all the water but I managed. Several more strong orgasms and Sara collapsed against the side of the tub. Carrie put her hands on the side of my hips and gently pulled me out of Sara. She directed me to the opposite side of the tub and we sat and watched Sara. Sara was gasping for breath.

Carrie leaned into me and almost whispered, "I've only seen her like this a couple of times. She gets so worked up that she's got to have it hard and right now. I know she came very hard, harder than usual. She is going to be a very happy camper in a minute when she recovers. It says a lot about you that you were able to get her so hot. It amazes me to see it. I wish I could get that worked up."

Sara turned around and flopped into the hot tub seat. "Thank you both. God dam that was good. That was like a months' worth of orgasms in ten minutes. First time I did that with Carrie she called 911 she thought I was having a heart attack. I am fine. I hope I didn't scare you. David, you were marvelous. Gave me just what I needed just when I needed it. Carrie, you too. Dam, I am wasted. Can't walk. Carrie, be a dear and hand me my drink please."

"Anything for you baby." Carrie climbed out of the tub and went in the house. She returned a minute later with the tray with drinks. She handed Sara hers and me mine. She took her drink and climbed back into the tub.

Sara downed half her drink in one shot. "I'm getting hungry, what do you say we go and eat then shower off after?"

Carrie said, "Sounds good sweetheart. David, you're not drinking? Don't you like it?"

I replied, "I like it a lot but it's so strong. The last thing I want tonight is whiskey dick."

Sara said, "Here, here!"

Carrie said, "I understand, but as a suggestion to you our next activity you're going to want to be very relaxed."

"What, dinner?"

Sara laughed, "No silly. After dinner and the shower. Trust us, Carrie is wise."

I was concerned but I trusted these two women. We got out of the tub and I finished off my drink before reaching the kitchen. Carrie refilled my glass and started preparing our dinner.

Sara said, "Be right back, I got to pee."

Sara walked away and I stepped over to Carrie. "I wanted to talk to you in private, I hope you don't mind."

Carrie said, "Not at all, what's on your mind?"

"Sara told me about how you wake her up in the mornings. Tomorrow, can I join you? Would it be alright? I mean if it's private time for you two I'd understand."

Carrie looked at me for a moment, walked over and hugged me long and hard. She looked up at me with a little tear in her eye, "You are really the sweetest man I have ever known. Really, I mean it. Of course, you are welcome with either of us any time."

"Thank you, I'd really like that."

Carrie continued, "But I have to tell you, tomorrow is a little different. I don't have to work. Work days I get up at about 5am, make my breakfast, shower, dress, get Sara off and leave. Tomorrow since I have more time it's usually more of a mutual thing. Plus I know she needs another of your loads in the morning."

I grinned, "Glad to oblige."

Carrie laughed, "I didn't see it as an issue. Listen, while we are talking about tomorrow, would you like some company at Disney?"

"DUH! I never thought of that! Absolutely, it's no fun going alone. Can we all go?"

We heard Sara coming from the bedroom. Carrie called out in her direction, "Sara babe, would you please get the gift?"

"Already? OK."

"Wait, what gift?"

Carrie went back to preparing dinner, "Wait till Sara gets here."

Sara came in a minute later. She handed me a piece of paper. I looked at it and it was a prepaid pass to Disney.

Sara said, "Before you start up, we wanted to do this for you. I can't get a refund so you'd better use it."

Carrie said, "We have annual passes so we can go anytime. Plus we are Florida residents so we get a discount. It would save you a lot of money."

I looked at the pass and looked at these two women. "Thank you both very much. It's very appreciated. But I am going to have to insist on taking you both out to dinner tomorrow night."

Sara said, "No, I don't think so. You two have fun at the park. Come home when you're done. I want to have as much play time tomorrow night as possible."

I asked, "You can't come with us?"