My Best Flight Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara was rolling her head left to right just repeating "yes, yes, yes, yes" over and over again.

A huge one must have hit her because she let out a big yelp. Carrie quickly removed the vibrator and dove into Sara crotch. She was sucking that big clit like there was no tomorrow. Sara was buckling, she seemed to lose control of her whole body. Her whole body seemed to spasm and I could her but not see but heard her squirt. Carrie changed positions quickly and began to lick it all up. Then she began working her whole hand into Sara obviously wet snatch. Sara sighed in relief once Carries hand was inside. She worked more and more into her until Sara started cumming again. It was an awesome sight to see. Visually it looked like Carrie was punching the crap out of Sara's insides but from the expressions on Sara's face she was in ecstasy.

Carrie suddenly got real excited. "Come on baby, shoot another load for mommy. Give me that slick stuff one more time. That's it, ride my hand. Come again for us baby."

Sara lifted her head and looked at Carrie, "YES!" and I heard another load squirt out around Carries arm. Sara collapsed back on the bed. Carrie knew that she was done so slowly removed her hand. Sara turned to me and tapped me. "Please fuck my pussy."

It was the sweetest offer I ever heard. I leaned down and kissed her on the lips. Carrie seemed stunned by the request but quickly recovered. She stood up, went to the night table and tossed me a condom with her dry hand. She held her still wet hand up for what I assumed to be some nursing cleaning ritual she was about to perform. I stood up on the floor to put the condom on. Carrie dropped to her knees and started to blow me. Sara lifted her head, "Hey, that's mine!"

Carrie removed my dick from her mouth and said to Sara, "Just making sure it's hard enough for you sweetheart. "

Carrie went back to deep throating my cock for a few more seconds then got up and got on the bed. She then lowered her wet hand to Sara's mouth so that she could lick her own juices. This was too much for me. I fumbled for a few seconds getting the condom on and then climbed onto Sara in the missionary position. I inserted myself into her overly wet vagina. I was amazed how tight she was considering less than three minutes ago she was being fisted. She has incredible elasticity. Sara and Carrie were busy licking away at Sara's juices off Carries arm but apparently my efforts soon get Sara's attention. Sara turned to Carrie, "Please sit on my face baby."

If Carrie hesitated, I didn't see it. She straddled Sara's mouth facing me. She was slightly bent over, eyes closed, putting her clit right on Sara's tongue, her mouth forming an "O" as Sara found the mark. I was holding myself up on two hands hounding away into Sara but Carrie's bouncing boobs got my attention. I lifted a hand and roughly grabbed one of Carries breasts. Carrie's eyes shot open. She looked at me, then my hand, then into my eyes again with a big smile. Carrie was soon cumming again from Sara's attention. After a few more rounds of orgasms she literally rolled off of Sara to catch her breath. I continued banging Sara until I was rewarded with more of Sara's cock grabbing spasms and she came again. After she relaxed I got off her too and we all basked in exhaustion.

In a few minutes Carrie looked at my still erect and covered dick asking, "You didn't cum?"

I replied, "No, it was a miracle that I was able to get an erection after the orgasm I had from the butt fucking. If I did shoot a load it would have probably been all dust. There's nothing left in me."

Carrie looked indignant, "Well, I'm not letting you go to sleep with dropping another load. Look, two women, six holes all for you to use."

I said, "Honestly, I am done. That last one took it all out of me."

Sara perked up, "Let him rest sweetie. He was a real trooper to jump me when I needed it most. Thank you very much for that David, you're a star."

"Thanks, but I don't even have the energy to blush right now." I replied.

Carrie got up. "I am going to straighten up and lock up. Do either of you two need anything?"

"Some water please." Sara Said.

I added, "If there is any daiquiri left I would love it. Thank you Carrie."

"I'll be back in a couple of minutes." Carrie said as she left the room.

Sara and I lay on the bed resting. After a couple of minutes Sara turned her head towards me, "Doesn't that thing ever go down?"

I looked at my still hard cock in the condom and was surprised to see it still fully erect. "Yes it does, I forgot all about it."

I removed the condom. I got up and retrieved the wrapper and put it in the bathroom garbage can. When I came back to bed Sara was sitting up watching me.

"You are really unbelievable! Any man I ever met in my whole life would have tossed the condom on the night table and left it there. You are so special, you never thought to do that, did you?" Sara asked.

I stood in the middle of the room and thought for a second. "It never occurred to me to just leave it lying around. That's just gross. I always clean them up. I wouldn't expect you to pick it up, especially if I came in it."

"That's what makes you so special to me." Sara said looking at me and smiling.

Carrie came back carrying three drinks with her. She put them on a dresser and handed Sara and I our drinks. "We'd better go nite nite soon, we all have a busy day."

I said, "I could use the sleep. I want to be up early for fun before we leave for the park."

"I like the way you think. You'd better have a full load of cum for me in the morning. I'll tell you, you really made my day today."

Carrie said, "I still think we should unload him tonight. It's bothering me that we didn't get him off after he did so much for us."

"Really, I am fine. I need rest a hell of a lot more than another orgasm. If I can't fall asleep I know where to find you." I replied.

"Oooooo, a little bump bump in the middle of the night?" Sara cooed.

I laughed, "If we do that then I wouldn't count on morning sunshine."

Sara said over dramatically, "Off to bed with you then my boy!"

We all laughed and had our drinks. I lay down on the other side of Sara so I could cuddle with her tonight. Sara lay down in the middle of the bed. Carrie turned off the lights and crawled in next to Sara and we all quickly fell asleep all totally satisfied.