My Best Flight Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara said, "No, I was off most of the day today. My desk will be loaded tomorrow and I have meetings scheduled. You two have fun. Carrie, don't tire him out too much."

Carrie said, "I can't make any promises but will do what I can. I'll call you and we can make some arrangements for dinner."

Sara said, "Speaking of dinner, let's eat."

We all picked at the prepared food, drinking and laughing while standing around the island in the kitchen totally nude. We decided that it would be best if we hit the park early to avoid lines and traffic. It was also agreed on that tomorrow morning we would wake up early to take care of Sara and for Sara to take care of her favorite ritual as well.

After eating for a bit Carrie said, "Let's hit the shower, I want to wash the hot tub off of me. I'll leave the food out and we can pick on it later."

"I like the way you think." I replied.

Before leaving the kitchen Carrie made me finish my drink and poured me another. We all walked onto the shower together and washed off. After drying I followed the ladies into the bedroom. I stood back as they quickly broke down the massage table and put it in the hallway closet. Carrie opened up the cabinet with all the toys in it. She removed an egg vibrator with a wire to the control unit.

"Now David, we are going to try something with you. At any time if you're uncomfortable just say stop and we will. Do you trust us?" Carrie said.

I replied, "Totally and completely."

Sara said, "That's my boy, I hope you like this. Now come with me."

Sara took my hand and led me to the bed. She lay down in the middle of the bed with her legs by the headboard. I stood by waiting for instructions. Carrie came over and handed me the egg. "Slip this inside her and I'll show you how to use the control."

I moved onto the bed and carefully inserted the egg in Sara's always wet pussy. Sara gave a little shudder when it entered her and then rewarded me with a smile. Carrie moved closer and showed me the remote. "Up goes faster, down slower. Don't go up or down too quickly. Go by your instincts. This is small but powerful, 80% is a lot."

"OK" I said.

Carrie said, "Now kneel on the bed over Sara's head."

I moved into position.

"Now lower our self down onto Sara and slide your dick into her mouth. You're going to face fuck her. Don't worry, she can handle it. I've seen her do this before. As your banging her I am going to prepare your ass for some more fun. When you take control of the vibe, start slow."

Sara looked up at me, "Give me that sweet dick. I want it soft. I want to feel in get hard in my mouth. You can put your whole weight on me."

This was all new to me but it sounded good. I put my hands on Sara huge tits and lowered my flaccid cock into her mouth. Sara reached up and held my butt making slight adjustments. Her mouth started working its magic on me again. It felt wonderful.

Carrie climbed on the bed and repositioned my body. She had me lay down right on top of Sara's big belly. It would rise and fall with each breath. Then Carrie handed me the remote and slowly increased the speed to about 10%. Sara began moaning on my dick. I have to admit, this was all new to me but it felt great. I relaxed and felt my dick growing in Sara's mouth. Sara's hands directed my ass to mouth fuck her which I did. Gently at first but at Sara's encouragement I soon picked up the pace.

Carrie reached over and bumped up the control a little bit more which increased the moaning. Carrie then positioned herself behind me and spread my butt cheeks. I felt her tongue back inside me penetrating my bung hole again. It was an awesome feeling having two of the best mouths I've ever experienced taking care of me front and back. I was tense at the beginning wondering what they had in mind for me but obviously they had this well planned.

After a few minutes Carrie got up and tapped the controller. I increased the speed slightly. I lay on Sara face fucking her happily. Carrie walked away and went to the toy closet. She returned a minute later and stood on the side of the bed. She was wearing a strap on harness with a smooth attachment in place. Now I knew why they wanted me to relax. She held a tube of what I sincerely hoped was lube in her hand.

She looked at me and said, "You can say stop right now and I'll take this off."

I gave it a long hard three seconds of thought and responded with, "Please go slow."

Carrie smiled, "Just relax, let me do the work. You enjoy the head. If I pat you on the back that means bump up the controller a little bit more. OK?"

I nodded in agreement while I organized the thoughts in my mind. There was a lot of stimulation going on at once and I was in overload mode. Carrie got back on the bed and knelt behind me. She used her fingers to lube up my asshole which again felt great. Sara continued with her great oral skills and I tried to relax. Carrie touched the tip of the device to my butt hole. She eased it inside me and I felt my ass clench up unconsciously.

Carrie said, "Breathe. Take a few deep breaths. If it hurts, let me know right away."

I nodded and took three deep breaths; I forced my body to relax. Carrie then slowly pushed it in a little further. Suddenly my ass felt a calmness all through it. Carrie waited and I said, "Go on, there is no pain."

Carrie took a better hold on my ass and eased it in some more. I could feel it filling me up and I was liking it. I tempted fate and pushed back bit into Carrie. Carrie have me a happy squeeze with her hands and pressed on. I estimated that more than half was inside when Carrie stopped again. She tapped my back. I completely forgot about the control in my hand. When I looked at it I realized that I was squeezing it hard. I took Sara's toy up a little more. Carrie then withdrew her toy out of me a bit and then carefully pushed in a little deeper. It really felt very good. I could feel the sensation in my dick. Carrie began working it more and more in and out of me and I was really liking it. She began to get more forceful with her strokes and I pressed back to meet them. Sara then reached up and patted my back for more speed on the vide. With everything going on I kept forgetting about that dam thing.

Carrie was banging my ass pretty hard now but then slowed down and then stopped. I was actually disappointed. She withdrew and stepped off the bed. Sara took the opportunity to increase my penetration into her mouth. I fucked her mouth faster now that my attentions were not divided. Carrie came back a few seconds later with a slightly thicker and significantly longer tool attached. Apparently she has some quick release mechanism on the harness. She was lubing up the new tool and asked, "Is this OK."

I looked her right in her eyes and said, "Tear up my ass baby!"

I heard and felt Sara moan with pleasure from my statement. She jumped right up on the bed and got into position. Thankfully she eased the new unit into me slowly but it went in much easier even with the larger size. I was in pleasure overload. Carrie was soon pumping away at full steam slamming me hard from behind while I continued to fuck Sara's mouth. The three of us soon got into a rhythm where I slid back from Sara's mouth to the bottom of Carries toy and when I went forward I buried my dick into Sara and Carrie withdrew.

It felt great but I wanted more. I said, "Carrie, please stop."

She immediately stopped and withdrew her tool. I eased my cock out of Sara's mouth. As soon as it was out Sara asked, "Why?"

I said, "Carrie, have something bigger?"

Carrie went from concerned to overjoyed in nanoseconds. She popped off the bed and went back to the toy cabinet.

I asked Sara, "Is there a pillow I can use? I want to get fucked while I'm on my back."

Sara looked at Carrie and said, "Baby, get the wedge."

Carrie came back with an even larger tool attached and a large wedge shaped pillow. Sara was on her knees now with a wire dangling from her pussy. She positioned the wedge and had me lay on my back. This lifted my ass several inches in the air. Carrie had lubed the new tool and carefully inserted it in me. I could really feel this on stretching me out. She worked in about half way in me and then stopped. I could see Carrie working something in the harness and suddenly I felt a vibration in my ass. It was unusual but very arousing.

Carrie looked at me and said, "There is a vibrator built in for both of our pleasure. Do you like it?"

I nodded in agreement. Sara took the controller for her vibe, increased it a bit and handed the control to me. Then she used her mouth and one hand and continued to work my dick. Carrie worked up speed and pressure fucking my ass and I was loving it. She was holding my legs and driving hard. I could tell she was digging all this too.

Carrie had my legs over her shoulders and was driving into my ass hard, Sara was sucking and jerking me like a pro and I was loving every second. I heard and felt Carrie explode with a strong orgasm which set me off. Carrie literally buried her dick inside of me to the hilt while her vibe was chugging away which I felt in my ass. I bumped Sara's vibe up another notch as I started to cum as well. Sara once again slid my dick out so only the head was in her mouth so she could taste my load while still jacking every last drop out of me. For me I was a very intense orgasm having been receiving an overload of input. Carrie kept the toy inside of me and the spasms of her orgasm ran through her. I could feel the vibrations through my ass into my balls. Sara removed my cock from her mouth and looked up at Carrie.

"Dam girl, that was a big one, even for you." Sara said.

"Shhhh, it's still happening." Carrie replied eyes closed.

"Be careful about pulling out of David's ass. We don't want to hurt him."

Carrie nodded in agreement. She took a minute, opened her eyes and looked into my eyes. "God dam it! That was hot as hell for me. Hope it was good for you."

I started to say something but Sara cut me off. "I can answer that for him. It must have been good. I almost drowned in his cum." Sara smiled.

Carrie slowly backed out of my ass and stood up. She removed the harness and removed the toy. I hadn't noticed before but there was a large bowl with all the toys we used in there. She added the last toy to the bowl. I rolled off the wedge and Sara tossed it off the bed. Carrie came back to the bed and laid down next to me. We cuddled together and Sara came up against my back holding us together. No one spoke for a few minutes. All of us just basked in satisfaction.

I was first to speak. "What's the deal with the bowl?"

Carried giggled, "That's my nursing training. I will clean and sanitize everything before it's used again."

Sara said, "Was that your first time getting butt fucked?"

Shyly I said, "Yes. I never really thought about it before. I know gay guys bone each other but I never considered a woman doing it to me. I have to admit I really enjoyed it."

Carrie said, "A first timer asking for a bigger size. Dang, that's a new one on me. I like it, I came so strong. If I knew it was your first time I'd be in a coma right now. I do have to say that you took it like a champ."

"What surprises me is my ass feels really good right now, not sore at all. It's all pleasure." I added.

Sara said, "Nice, you're born to get butt fucked. If you two have recovered enough I'm hungry again. Let's eat and drink. I have something I want to discuss."

Sara detached herself from me and stood up. She spread her legs and removed the still vibrating egg from her pussy by the wire. She shut it off and put it in the bowl. Carrie and I disengaged ourselves from each other. We stood up, took our glasses and followed Sara into the kitchen. I noticed that my ass slipped around as I took each step due to the lube still in my butt.

Sara took another piece of chicken and started eating. Carrie poured drinks for everyone. "What's on your mind sweetie?"

"Well," Sara began, "Not knowing how much time the three of us will have together over the next few days, I was wondering of there was something special that our guest here would like to do with us? David, any fantasies you want us to help you with? Anything you want to see or try? As you can see, we are open to just about anything. Talk to us, don't be shy."

Carrie took a drink and said, "Yes, please. Tell us."

I thought for a moment trying to pick out the right words. "Well, there is one thing I have been thinking about."

Carrie said, "I like this. The fact that you already put some thought into it is a turn on for me. Do tell."

Sara snapped at Carrie, "Shut it, let him get it out."

I took a long drink stalling for a little time but I was on the hook now. "I want to watch you two play together."

Carrie and Sara looked at each other. Carrie put down her drink, Sara put down the chicken leg she was holding and both came over to me and hugged me deeply and warmly.

Sara said, "We would be happy to."

"Definitely yes." Added Carrie.

Sara pulled away from me. She took my face in her hands and looked down at me. I could feel the grease from the chicken on her hand. "Baby, we would move heaven and earth for you. You sure you don't want something more?"

"I really want to watch you two together. Both of you are so experienced. I want to see what gets you two off." I said.

Carrie looked up at me, "OK, but with the understanding that you can join in with us at any time. Also, if we want you to play with us we can ask you to join in. Obviously you can refuse but please do it nicely."

Sara jumped in, "But no jacking off! I mean it. I hate waste and don't want to see you cum without getting it in my mouth."

I laughed out loud, "After that last cum shot I have serious doubts to getting it up again tonight."

Carrie cooed, "I'll bet I could get it up again."

Sara smiled, "Give it a rest you little hose monster. This is David's night. We agreed tonight would be all about him. If he wants to see up get busy, then I plan on giving him a show and a half."

Carrie said, "I do too, but you know I can't walk away from a challenge like that."

"OK, but I want to just in the shower first and clean off this butt grease." I said.

"Good idea. We usually start off our play sessions in the shower anyway. We will wash you off and then it's all us. We are serious, join us if you like. But a condom if you're going to fuck us, understood?" Sara continued.

"Absolutely." I said.

Sara pointed to the ceiling towards the master bedroom, "To the shower!"

Carrie giggled and skipped off to start the shower. Sara followed with me close behind watching her ass as she walked. We walked past a mirror and Sara caught me starring. She stopped, turned around and looked at me. She felt around her ass saying, "What's wrong? Did I sit on something?"

I looked up at her, "No, I was just admiring the view." I said with a wide grin.

I guess I caught her off guard. Sara smiled at me, "I guess you really do like big women." Sara stepped over to me, wrapped her big arms under mine, half lifted me up and half bent over and attached her lips onto mine. She kissed me long and deep.

Carrie stepped out of the master bedroom and saw us in the embrace. She kidded, "Hey, no starting without me!"

Sara released me, "Sorry baby, this man just made my whole month."

We turned back towards the bedroom and I placed a hand on the underside of one of Sara's butt cheeks as we walked.

Once in the shower the girls washed me off with Carrie paying particular attention to cleaning out my ass. I stepped to the side and watched the two start to play. Sara sat down on the seat built into the shower and Carrie straddled one of her legs. They began kissing each other slowly at first but quickly becoming more passionate. Carrie took one of Sara's nipples in her fingers and began tugging on it. She actually lifted the breast up just by the nipple and Sara seemed to enjoy it. Carrie released the nip and let the breast drop. She then put her hand under the whole tit and lifted it to her mouth. She began sucking the nipple and I could hear Sara's moans of pleasure over the still falling water. Sara slipped a hand between Carries legs and was fiddling Carries clit or pussy (I couldn't see from my angle). They were both obviously enjoying the experience. After several minutes Carrie stepped back and help Sara to her feet. They shut off the water.

Sara turned to me saying, "We've only just begun."

I laughed and followed them out of the shower. We all dried off and went to the bed. Sara pushed Carrie onto the bed and kneeled down on the floor. Carrie placed her legs over Sara's shoulders and Sara began licking Carrie. Carrie was laying on her back and began playing with her breasts. Her butt began squirming and Sara continued to work her magic. Carrie began cumming on Sara's face for several minutes. In between orgasms Carrie said, "Baby, please get Rocky out."

Sara carefully detached herself from Carries legs. Sara went over to the toy cabinet and stepped into a large Sara sized harness with a very large penis styled dildo already attached. Carrie turned over and got on her knees on the side of the bed. Sara came back to the bed giving me a wink. She carefully inserted it into Carrie and began working it inch by inch inside. Apparently Carrie was sufficiently lubricated that she didn't need and help. Inch after inch went into Carrie. It was an impressive sight. Carrie was on her elbows when suddenly her back arched. Sara stopped entering her.

Carrie said, "That's it, that's the spot. Give it to me hard Sara honey!"

Sara set her feet solidly on the floor as if bracing for impact. Carrie lifted herself up to her hands. Sara took each of Carrie's ass cheeks in her hands and began pumping into Carrie. Carrie was white knuckling the comforter and pushing back into Sara. Carrie was obviously in heaven enjoying the sensation but soon began pressing back hard into Sara. Sara did not seem to pick up the tempo to Carries satisfaction. Carrie turns to Sara and said, "What am I, a fucking virgin? Give me that fat dick of yours!"

The image and the conversation was one of the most exciting moments of my life to this point. Even my dick took noticed and started stirring.

Sara took the subtle hint and began slamming the dick into Carrie. Carrie's grunts told her that her actions were appreciated. Carrie gasped as several new waves of orgasms started. She seemed to cum every time Sara slammed the cock into her. After a few minutes Carrie dropped down to the bed exhausted. There was sweat on her forehead and a smile on her lips.

"Dam, that was good. You really know how to do me baby. David, did you like that?" Carrie said.

I walked over to the bed presenting another full erection. "I believe actions speak louder than words."

Carrie looked at my hard dick and gave a weak laugh. Sara unstrapped the harness and dropped it in the bowl. She crawled into bed with Carrie holding her. They kissed softly. I heard Sara say in a soft voice, "I am so proud that I can make you cum like that baby."

Carrie gave Sara a quick kiss and got out of bed. She went to the toy cabinet and got out a hand massage unit. It was battery operated and fit on the back of her hand. As she walked back to the bed she stepped close to me with a smile. She took my dick in her free hand and gave it a few soft strokes. "I came harder because you were watching me. I am even happier that you enjoyed watching."

Carrie released me and climbed into bed next to Sara who was already frigging her clit. They kissed for a moment and Carrie whispered something into Sara's ear. Carrie then got on her knees and pressed the on button on the vibrator attached to her hand. She began rubbing Sara's boobs briefly and then moved down to Sara's inner thighs. Sara continued to touch herself as Carrie expertly teased her. Sara then lifted both her hands over her head. I guess this was a signal to Carrie because she began touching the area around Sara's clit. Sara was soon squirming with pleasure. I decided to help out and got on the bed. I started touching her massive boobs which earned me a smile from both women. Carrie continued to play with Sara's clit. Sara moved her closer arm up and lightly rubbed my back in a sign of appreciation for my efforts. Suddenly Sara went rigid as the first wave of orgasms hit her. She thrashed around a bit from side to side and Carrie dug into the clit even harder.