My Best Flight Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie looked into my eyes. She took my face in her hands and said, "I like people watching us and not knowing what we are doing. It's really turning me on."

I went back to stroking her pussy and put my other hand back under her shirt to play with her big tits. She began humping with her hips against my hand getting close to cumming. The boat whistle blew two short toots just as it was passing us. I leaned over to the side to look around Carrie to view the boat captain. He was leaning out the window of the paddle boat giving me a thumbs up. I moved back and pumped even harder into Carrie. "The boat captain just gave us a thumbs up."

Apparently that was all Carrie needed. She hugged me hard to keep from falling and she came very hard. I helped hold her up with one arm but kept ramming her with the other. In a minute she regained control of herself. She stepped back and readjusted her clothing except for her bra. "Wow, that was amazing. It was such a rush knowing people could see me. And then that guy signaling you blew my mind. Thanks for that."

"Anytime baby, that was exciting for me too." I stood up and showed her the full erection.

Carrie giggled. "Oh my! I guess you did like that."

Carrie looked around briefly. "No place here to blow or fuck you. I wish there was. I don't want to just jack you off. Can you wait a bit?"

"Oh course, no problem. Let me just walk this boner off. Let's head back and go on more rides. Oh, or are you hungry?"

"Not hungry at the moment, but soon. You are so sweet to ask. You are smart. Keep a fat girl fed and she'll keep you happy."

We adjusted our clothing back to presentable and strolled around the island back to the bridge to get the raft back to "the mainland". While on the bridge the paddle wheeler came by again. The Captain was leaning out the window and gave two more quick toots. Carrie turned and smiled to the Captain. I gave a friendly wave and he waved back. Carrie then began shaking her tits from side to side letting them flop around under her shirt. The Captain took his hand off the wheel, stood and applauded, then tipped his hat and gave us a genteelly short bow. If the orgasm wasn't enough that simple action made Carrie's day. Carrie took my hand and practically skipped the rest of the way over the bridge.

She led me to the far side of the island and we found the caves I had seen on previous trips. I followed her inside and she found a hole out of view. "Keep a look out while I fix my bra."

Carrie ducked from view while I watched both ends of the tunnel. I guess Disney designed this so little kids can hide and jump out and scare their parents. I'm sure old Walt never dreamed of this scenario. Carrie was done quickly and we walked back to the raft for the return trip.

Carrie said, "Let's do the pirate ride and then there's a good Mexican place nearby."

"Sounds good to me. I wish they served beer here. I good cold beer on a hot day hit's the spot."

"I agree but this is Disney. Too kid friendly for my tastes but what are you going to do. Universal is better in that respect."

We took the raft back (again getting a wave and salute from the Paddlewheel captain, we must have made his whole week). It was a short walk to the pirate ride which was nice and cool inside. Our boat was too crowded for and fun but we sat close together with my arm around her and we enjoyed the pirate's antics. Afterwards we sat and enjoyed a typical Disney Mexican meal with so little spice a three year old wouldn't flinch. As we ate Carrie asked me, "What do you want to do now?"

I shot her a look that she instantly knew that I was thinking of sex which instantly brought out a big laugh. "OK, that's a given. I meant what PG rated attraction would you like to ride?"

I grinned shyly, "I've always liked the jungle ride. I know it's dumb but I actually enjoy the corny jokes."

"Me too, it's nearby. We'll hit that next. There is usually a line for it but what are you going to do."

We finished eating and I excused myself to hit the men's room. When I came out Carrie was waiting for me. She was holding the sun block again. "Time to lube you up again." She said with a grin.

We covered my exposed areas and Carrie went into the ladies to wash her hands off.

The jungle ride was enjoyable as always and we were walking towards the center of the park hand in hand. Carrie asked, "Is there anything in Fantasyland you want to see?"

"I prefer to stay away from there. If I hear the Small World theme I'll have that song in my head for days."

"Agreed, we'll head over to Tomorrowland by Main Street to avoid the kids."

I followed her lead. As we approached Main Street Carrie let go of my hand. She looked up at me and said, "Wait here for my signal." And walked away.

Before I knew it she was walking towards the ice cream shop. She turned to the right by the restrooms and stopped. She was fidgeting with something in her fanny pack for a moment and then walked up to a uniform security guard standing by the bathrooms. She talked to him for a moment. They shook hands and she walked over to the family rest room. The big one with the changing table for changing kids diapers. When she got to the door she opened it, looked at me and nodded her head for me to follow. The security guard stood nearby with his back to Carrie as she stepped into the restroom. I walked over. The guard was careful to look in the other direction as I entered the bathroom. Once inside I closed and locked the door. I asked, "What did you do?"

Carrie replied, "I gave him $50 to turn the other way for 15 minutes. Now drop those shorts, we have a short time and lots of fucking to do."

I pulled down my shorts and underwear. Carrie was pulling out supplies from her fanny pack. "I have condoms and lube. You can cum in my mouth or fuck my ass or pussy. Whatever will make you cum the fastest. Sorry to make you rush but I'm working with what we have."

Carrie yanked down her shorts and dropped them on the baby changing table next to the supplies. She went down to her knees and started giving me more great head. I was hard in seconds. She took her mouth off my cock once it was hard and said, "Hand me the lube."

I gave it to her. She put a bit on her finger and worked it into my asshole as she went back to sucking me. I began trembling after a minute, I'm always had trouble maintaining my balance in moments of extreme passion. I put my hand on the wall to try to maintain my position. Carrie noticed this and said, "Fuck? Ass or pussy?"

"I'd do better without a rubber."

"Ass it is." Carrie stood up bringing the lube with her. She used the other hand (the one that wasn't up my ass) to grease my pole with a liberal amount of lube. She braced herself against the sink and put her still sneakered foot up on the bowl. Because of her height I still had to stoop down to enter her. I lined up the head and gently nudged it into her.

"Carrie turned to look at me. No time for pleasantries. Ram it home big boy. Fuck it like it owes you money."

I took the hint and slid in. Carrie stifled an obvious sharp pain and I felt her rectum tighten around my dick. I began pumping in and out of her trying not to go to hard. With all the tile and porcelain around and accident would require an explanation I didn't want to give. I lifted her shirt up above her waist so I could grab a couple handfuls of flesh and drove into harder. In a minute Carrie was panting obviously enjoying the pounding. I closed my eyes to blot out the surroundings concentrating on just what I was touching. Carrie was pumping back into me and the guttural sounds she was making was a real turn on to me.

I said, "I'm close!"

"Come on baby, fuck my ass! Drop your load in me. I want to feel it in me for the rest of the day. That's it fuck me like you mean it."

That was all I needed. I put my hands as far around her belly as I could and lifted her a few inches off the ground and buried my dick inside. The first squirt of cum hit Carrie and it seemed to set her off too. Her ass spasmed around my cock. It felt awesome cumming in her ass. Once I was done I lowered her down and tried to pump a few more times for her benefit (and to get the last little bit of semen out of my pecker) but I seemed to be stuck in her. Her ass was clenched onto my still hard dick. She was gasping for breath.

I said, "You've got to relax your ass. I can't get out. I don't want to hurt you."

Between hard breaths she panted, "That was fucking outrageous! I came so hard. I still can feel it. Fuck that was good."

"OK, I am real happy for you. I really loved it too but we have an issue here. Relax your asshole."

Carrie took a couple of long slow breaths and I was able to slide out. Carrie stood up and faced me. Faster than a heartbeat she reached around me and hugged me. She looked up at me smiling, "Thank you so much for grabbing Sara's ass on the plane. You are so good. I am so happy we met."

I gave her a quick kiss, "Not as happy as I am but we have to get cleaned up."

Carrie took stock of the situation. "OK, you wash your dick in the sink and get dressed."

Carrie began picking up the supplies and put them back in the fanny pack. It dawned on me why the guard at the gate gave Carrie a long look after seeing the supplies. I moved to the sink cursing the stupid low flow water faucets. Push the handle and get about five seconds of water. I washed up as best I could. Meanwhile Carrie had pulled her shorts on. She looked at me, "Go out by yourself. I'll meet you in a minute. It's too obvious if we walk out together."

Carrie busied herself washing her hands and girlishly attempting to pretty herself up trying to remove the "I just got ass fucked" look. I stepped out the door. The guard took notice and looked away quickly. I noticed a couple pushing a stroller towards the restroom I had just come from. I adjusted my path closer to the guard and as I passed him I gave an obviously fake cough. He picked up on it and looked around. He intercepted the couple and stopped them by asking the usual, "So, how are you enjoying your day at the Magic Kingdom" type bullshit questions. It gave Carrie enough time to slip out the door.

I had walked out onto the main pathway to watch the situation. Carrie joined me while I watched the guard. I took out my cash. I didn't have any fifties so I folded three twenties together and held them in my palm. I looked at Carrie, "Wait here a second please."

I walked back to the guard like another bumbling tourist. I knew there were cameras everywhere so I wanted to make it look good. I walked up to him, he obviously recognized me and looked a little upset.

"Relax." I said. "I wanted to thank you for doing a good job. Do me a favor, point at the castle like your giving me directions please."

The guard grinned getting the situation. He said, "I was getting worried. You two were going at it a long time." He then pointed to the castle and then started pointing like giving directions. I nodded like I was following along with him. "Thanks for the heads up on the couple with the stroller, that could have cost me my job."

I turned back to face him again, "No prob. I was concerned with my friend getting into trouble. I didn't think about you. Well, thanks again." I stuck out my hand and shook his discretely passing him the cash much to his surprise.

Once we released hands he asked, "Was it you two on the island and shaking her boobs at the steam boat?"

Now I was stunned. "Uh, yeah."

The guard grinned, "Disney has eyes everywhere. Be careful." He tipped his hat and walked back to his position discretely slipping the cash into a pocket.

OK, that was spooky. I walked back to Carrie and we walked past the front of the castle. Carrie looked at me and asked "What was that all about?"

"Let's sit down, I am still a little shaky."

We found a table in the shade at the restaurant at the entrance to Tommorrowland and sat down. I attempted to explain, "Well, after I came out of the bathroom a couple with small kids was heading to it. I guess they figured that since I was out it was empty. I signaled the guard and he intercepted them for a minute. I don't think they noticed you coming out. Anyway, I think that deserved a reward and since you and Sara have insisted on paying for everything I had extra spending money. I used some to make his day."

"Shit! I am impressed. You keep a cool head in a semi crisis. Good man."

"Then the guard surprised me. He asked if we were the ones on the island and if you shook your boobs at the steam boat."

That brought out a hearty laugh from Carrie. "Listen, I know Disney has an insane amount of security. They can see everything. As long as no indecent body parts are exposed or nothing illegal is going on they don't do anything. I am sure they watch, it's more fun than trying to catch shop lifters. Believe me, I have been here many times with Sara. I can't tell you how many times we have fooled around in this place. I can guarantee you that she and I have both had full blown orgasms every single time we have been here together."

"Wow, really? That is so cool. Honestly, I always thought of this place as pretty non sexual. Never thought about fooling around in this place. Once in college a few friends and I came down on vacation. One guy lit up a joint in EPCOT in a secluded area. In less than a minute a guard came up and asked him nicely to put it away. He did and that was the end of it. I always thought that was so cool of the guard."

Carrie added, "Yeah, they don't like making federal cases about little stuff. As long as they can maintain their wholesome image people can do what they want. So, did you notice that more people are leaving this area then are coming in? Most tourists tend to hit this side of the park in the first half of the day. I think its Americans natural tendency to turn right at a crossroad. Those of us in the know go opposite of the traffic."

I smiled at her, "I'd follow that sweet ass of your anywhere you say."

She smiled back, "Speaking of my ass, that was a hell of a load you left in it. I am still a little light headed. Oh shit! I forgot to text Sara about it. I promised to keep her up to date on all the fun times we have today."

Carrie took out her phone and started typing away. I asked, "Would you like something to drink?"

She put the phone down and got out her cash, "A bottle of water please and anything you'd like of course."

I got up, walked around the table and kissed her, "More of you, of course."

I went up to the counter ignoring the money. When I returned with two bottles of water Carrie looked a little down.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Sara said no more fun. She wants to make your last night with us special. She doesn't want you too tired to pop."

"OK, I can live with that. I have really enjoyed today with you. The excellent sex was just icing on the cake. I would have been happy just seeing the sights and nothing more."

Carrie brightened up, "Really?"

"Absolutely. I've had a great day so far." I leaned in closer so no one else could hear me. "The butt banging was great, don't get me wrong but that's not what I come to Disney for."

Carrie face exploded into a big smile. "Thanks, I needed that. And I have to admit, it was a rush getting you to cum in there."

"Space Mountain?"

"Not yet, let's walk around and people watch. I want to drink the water, you should too. Then I need to pee. All that time in the bathroom and I forgot to go."

"Well, you did have other things on your mind."

Carrie chuckled. "Yes I did."

We got up with our waters and I put my arm around her shoulders. She seemed to really like that. She slid her arm around my waist and we walked around casually looking at shops, people, attractions and just relaxing. When we got to the transporter (the ride that moves all around Tomorrowland one story above the ground) Carrie stopped and looked up.

"That is one of my favorite rides here. We always go on that. I usually go down on Sara or finger her. I was planning on sucking you some more."

I released her, moved in front and looked into her eyes. "We can go for a ride and just make out, right?"

Carrie thought for a few seconds, "Yeah, she just said I can't get you off anymore."

"Really? So I can get you off?"

Carrie grinned, "She didn't say anything about me."

"There you go. I say it's off to the races!"

I took Carries hand and headed to the ride entrance. Carries feet were stuck to the ground. "Wait a minute. I want to show you something."

Carrie let go of my hand. She opened and reached into her fanny pack and pulled out a small object about double the size of a lipstick. I looked confused.

Carrie laughed, "It's a bullet." More confusion. In a low voice, "A small vibrator."

"OH!"

Carrie twisted the bottom and it made a low humming sound. A couple was walking past and the woman turned when she heard the hum. She grinned at Carrie and gave an approving nod.

Carrie blushed and switched it off. We headed up the moving ramp to the transporter. I guess most people ignore this attraction since it was empty except for the attendants slowly walking on the moving floor waiting to load people into the carts. We sat down and looked like a couple trying to get off our feet for a few minutes. The train left the station and I took the bullet. Carrie sat back and pulled the leg of her shorts to one side. I started the vibe on slow but Carrie told me to take it up faster. She had her head back and eyes closed as the breeze made her hair blow behind her. I was trying to concentrate on getting Carrie off but I was distracted by the ride. The occasional sharp turn, slow down or speed up threw me off the mark. Carrie was enjoying the sensations. I gave her boobs a quick squeeze but then had another thought. I slipped a finger into her pussy and began stroking. She lifted her head and looked like she was in a dream state. The only word she could form was "Nice."

I felt like she was getting close to another orgasm when a woman asked, "Sir, are you getting off?"

Carrie bolted upright. I removed my hands from her and looked around. We were already in the station. The attendant was standing right next to us. I couldn't think of anything to say so I stood up taking Carrie's hand and walked briskly for the exit. By the time we were at the bottom of the ramp we were both laughing very hard.

Carrie said, "I'm glad you got me out of their fast. I didn't have time to be embarrassed."

I answered, "When she said 'are you getting off' I was so lost for what to say."

"Dam, I was so close to cumming too."

"Save if for later babe, let's hit Space Mountain before the Disney police find us."

We quickly walked the short distance to the indoor coaster ride. It was cool and dark and fairly empty. We walked along the railings that keep the hoards of people in line. There wasn't anyone around so I played a little grab ass with Carrie who was walking in front of me. I came up behind her and grabbed a butt cheek. She gave a little squeal of delight. I did it again and received a laugh but Carrie stopped walking. "Please stop. I am real self conscious right now. That attendant probably got a good look at my pussy and your hands in me. It's not exactly a turn on. Fuck, I need to let Sara know what happened, she would have died if that was her. Hell, she would have run to the exit and the whole way home!"

We continued through the people maze chuckling and when we got up to the cars I had a rude awakening. Last time I was here they put two people in a seat. I was looking forward to feeling up and maybe even fingering Carrie on the ride. Now each car had three individual seats. I was disappointed but what could I do. We enjoyed the thrill of the ride without any sexual contact. After the ride we were on the beltway taking us out of the building. I looked down at Carrie, "When did they change to individual seats? I was looking forward to sitting close to you."