My Best Flight Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aww, that's sweet of you. Maybe copping a feel?"

"The thought did cross my mind."

"A couple years ago they changed the seating I think. So what now?"

"I'm following your lead, remember."

"OK, when we get out I'll text Sara and then we'll hit some more attractions. You hungry or thirsty?"

"No, I am good for now."

We walked outside and found a shady spot while Carrie texted Sara. We went on several more attractions. I had seen everything I wanted to see, plus more. Between the sun block and sweat I was feeling stinky and really wanted to take a shower. I asked Carrie, "Anything else you want to do or see here?"

"Nope, actually my feet are starting to hurt from all the walking and I really want a shower. You ready to head home?"

"Yep. I want to hit the shower too. I really am glad you came with me today. You were so helpful. I would have bumbled around all day, probably wouldn't have had time to see everything. Plus I had so much fun with you. Thank you Carrie, I really mean that."

Carrie was beaming. "Believe me, I had as much fun as you did. Let's hit the shops on Main Street and get going. I know Sara has plans to jump your bones when we get home."

"She's going to have to tackle me on the way to the shower, that is my first port of call."

"I have no doubts that if she misses you in the hall she's jumping you in the shower. Come on, let's get you a memento that you can remember this day with."

We started walking towards the park exit, thoughtfully lined with all kinds of shops selling all things Disney. I said to Carrie, "Really, I don't need anything to remember this day. I really had a great time. It's so much more fun going with someone else, especially someone who sucks dick as well as you do."

Carrie playfully slapped my shoulder, "Stop that or Sara is going to have to fight me off in the shower."

We browsed through shops. Carrie showed me various items, shirts, photo books, mouse ear hats and various other souvenirs but I kept nodding off the items. These two women had done so much for me in the last few days that I didn't want to take advantage. Carrie walked over, "Are you sure that we can't get you a gift to take home?"

"Really, you both have done so much. I wouldn't feel right. Plus you will not let me take you out to dinner or pay for anything. I feel kept. I guess it's my macho side creeping through. Really, I am fine."

Carrie shrugged it off. "OK, let's head home and get naked."

I followed Carrie out to the street and to the exit. I noticed the restroom and excused myself. I didn't know how bad traffic would be since it was Friday and about rush hour. When I got back Carrie was holding a midsized shopping bag in her hand. I started to say something but Carrie cut me off, "Don't you say a fucking word."

We got back to the car and she navigated her way expertly out of the lot. Once clear of the Disney property Carrie got off the highway and started using local roads. She said, "I know the traffic, it's going to be a mess closer to town. Local roads take longer but there is no traffic."

We got back to the girls home quicker than I expected. When we pulled into the garage Sara's car was already there. Before we finished pulling in Sara was standing at the kitchen door. "Hi kids, heard you two had a fun day."

Carrie answered, "We sure did, how was your day baby?"

"Surprisingly excellent. My people must have worked their asses off yesterday after they threw me out. They were well organized and had production schedules already prepared."

Carrie stepped up and gave Sara a big kiss and hug hello. She handed Sara the Disney bag. I walked over and gave Sara a hug and kiss as well saying, "Thank you, well both of you for everything today. I loved every minute of it."

Sara smiled, "You are very welcome but I hope the little one didn't tire you out too much. I was hoping you'd express your gratitude in a more physical manner later."

I laughed, "Just let me shower first, I feel real grubby."

Carrie piped in, "Me too."

Sara conceded, "All right. I picked up ribs for dinner. We can eat anytime we feel like it. Cocktails?"

Carrie said, "I'll get them. David, beer?"

I replied, "No, the beer phase has left. Something else I think."

Sara said, "Well get your asses inside where it's air conditioned and we can decide there."

We gathered in the kitchen after Carrie closed the doors. We all decided on mixed drinks.

Sara spoke up, "Hot tub first or showers?"

Carrie said, "I say hot tub then shower then I watch David fuck your brains out."

Sara joked, "So blunt! I like it. Ok with you stud muffin?"

"How could I turn down such a wonderful offer?"

The women started stripping off their clothes on the way to the tub tossing them on furniture along the way so I followed along pausing only to sit down to untie my shoes and remove them. When I got to the tub I was treated with the glorious sight of Sara's big ass as she entered the tub. My poor, overworked dick was already starting to grow. I noticed that Sara must have already placed towels on the table and started the tub. I put down my drink and crawled into the tub. After one leg was in Sara said, "Stop! Wait right there."

I was afraid that something was wrong. I was in an awkward position holding the side of the tub with both hands, one leg in the tub and one on the outside step. "What's the matter?"

Sara moved over towards me in the water. "Sit on the side of the tub. I want to suck some cock."

I happily complied, sitting on the edge with my feet in the water. Sara half floated between my legs and sucked my dick to full length very quickly. Carrie sat back on the far side watching us, I believe she was touching herself under the water. I was enjoying the head and I wanted Sara to know it. I slipped my hands behind her ears and intertwined my fingers into her hair. I began firmly pulling her head onto my dick virtually face fucking her. I tightened my grip and pulled her hair. This inspired her more. She wrapped her arms around me from her low position and gave me a much more inspired dick servicing. After a couple more minutes I pulled her head off of me. She seemed disappointed. I eased her backwards and moved close so we were face to face. I kissed her long and deep while holding her close. She pulled me in close to her and held me tight while we semi floated in the warm water. I broke off the kiss and looked into her eyes.

"Sorry but I had to stop you. That was excellent but I want to do so much more for you."

Sara looked at me. It was hard to read her. She seemed trying to figure me out for a moment and then she smiled. "You really are something special. Not many guys have ever stopped me from sucking their cocks. And you did it to pleasure me. I am going to miss you."

"Well, between this morning and Carrie constantly attacking me at Disney I don't know how many more bullets are left in the gun. Oh, by the way, thank you both again for the great day."

Sara's right hand had moved down my back and was massaging my butt. She took that moment to tease my ass hole which caused me to jump a bit. I leaned in and pushed my tongue deep into her mouth as she began to insert her finger inside me. I began to hump her hand and pressing my hard cock into her soft belly. I reached down and grabbed a handful of massive tit flesh and gave it a squeeze. Then I heard two simultaneous groans, one from Sara and one from Carrie. Carrie was making herself cum watching us play. Sara and I stopped kissing to watch Carrie fingering herself. We disengaged from each other and each moved to either side of Carrie. I put one hand on the inside of the thigh and pinched the closest nipple to me with the other hand under the water while Carrie diddled herself like a jack hammer. Meanwhile Sara locked lips with Carrie and roughly grabbed her other tit. Carrie continued to cum over and over again.

After a couple of minutes Carrie pulled her mouth away and started panting. She threw both her arms over the edge of the tub and pulled herself up a bit to keep her balance. "I'm sorry guys, I didn't mean to interrupt you. It was so freaking hot watching you to and I was so fucking horned up. I just needed to frig myself off. Please, go back to what you were doing."

Sara sat back in the tub to a comfortable seated position. She took Carries closest arm and pulled her over to her. Sara turned Carrie onto her back and floated her onto Sara's lap. She then cradled Carries neck in her arm like a baby so her head was out of the water.

Sara looked right into Carries eyes, "Sweetheart, you know all I want is you to be happy. Whatever get's you off is good with me."

Carrie lifted her outside arm around Sara's neck and they pulled each other together for a long passionate kiss. Sara moved her hand between Carries legs and began playing with her pussy. Carrie pulled away quickly, "No baby, I'm too sensitive right now. I need a couple of minutes."

Sara smiled, "OK, let's all relax. We have all night. So, tell me all about your fun today?"

We relived all the juicy parts of the day we spent together. When we got up to the transporter story Sara was genuinely horrified. "Oh my god! I would have been so embarrassed. I would have high tailed it out of the park and gone straight home."

Carrie looked at me and grinned, "See, told you so."

We all laughed together. I was feeling very relaxed after soaking in the tub but really wanted another drink. I stood up and announced, "If you don't mind, I could use another drink. Could I get either of you something?"

Sara looked at me, "Honey, feel free to help yourself to anything in this house anytime you want."

Carrie looked and me and giggled, "Or anybody."

Sara chuckled, "Very true. And I would love another one please."

Carrie said, "Me too. Thank you."

I stepped out of the tub, dried off enough so I would not leave a wet trail through the house and brought the glasses inside to make the drinks. When I came back the two women were cuddled together talking softly. I didn't want to intrude so I left the drinks on the edge of the tub and started to walk inside.

Carrie asked, "Where are you going David?"

I stopped and turned around, "You two looked like you needed a little quiet time. I was going to give you some space."

Sara smiled, "He's the sweetest. No, we were just discussing plans for the evening."

"Oh, any more surprises I need to know about? Going to invite over ten gay guys with huge cocks to violate me every way possible?"

Carrie answered with another giggle, "How did you know?"

Sara got serious, "That wasn't the plan but if that's what you want I can make some calls."

I threw up my hands, "NO! Definitely no! Guys don't do it for me at all."

Sara grinned, "OK, but if you change your mind just let us know. No, Carrie told me that she's pretty much done for the night. Apparently you tore her ass up pretty good so she wants just you and me to have fun one on one. Hope you don't mind."

My dick gave an involuntary twitch. "Wow, sleep with just one woman at a time? I can't tell you how long it's been since I've done that." I said kiddingly.

Carrie sat up quickly, "Hey! How soon they forget. Men!"

Sara added, "Carrie will be around, she may participate but I think it's mostly you and me tonight. Think you're up to it?"

I gave my chest a manly thump, "As always, I am willing to give it my best. Frankly, I don't care if they put my ass on the plane on a gurney. This is been the best few days ever. I have had such a great time meeting both of you, well, except when Carrie scared the crap out of me, I really hate to think about leaving. And I am not talking about just the fantastic sex. I have really enjoyed getting to know both of you. Your relationship together amazes me. You seem perfect for each other. You have no idea how hard it is to find a good relationship. Sorry, didn't mean to get off on a tangent."

The women held each other looking at me. I suddenly felt self conscious standing outside naked. I drained half my drink for a little liquid courage. I started doubting myself and thought I might have said the wrong thing.

Sara looked at Carrie, "You tell him."

Carrie released herself from Sara's arms. She picked up the two drinks I left for them and handed Sara hers. She took a sip and looked at me. "We were going to talk to you about this later. Firstly, we really appreciate all your kind words both right now and since we first met you. You really are a big girl lover and I know we have said it way too much but you are the sweetest man either of us has ever met. We know you need to get home tomorrow, we accept that. However, if you wanted to fly back on Sunday we'll cover the difference in ticket price if there is one. If not, we do understand. Next, just because you're going home doesn't mean we never have to see each other again. Sara will have to go back to New York on a regular basis with this new project thing she's working on. I can fly up with her. We can meet up there if you like. Also, you are always welcome down here. Sara suggested getting transferred to the Orlando office, but I reminded her you have friends and family up north. I suggested her offering you a job but Sara will not hire anyone she'd fucked."

"Technically I fucked her."

Carrie laughed and turned to Sara, "Honey, he found a loop hole."

I spoke up, "Listen, I appreciate everything. Working for someone I have been intimate with would be too weird for me so that's not an option. Let's play it by ear. Email and phone calls both ways until we figure things out. OK?"

Sara smiled, "Fair enough, we don't have to plan the rest of our lives tonight. Let's just enjoy the time we have together."

"Cool, as far as flying out, I do need to be on the plane Saturday. I have plans on Sunday that would be difficult to change. It's my folk's anniversary party." I added.

Sara said, "Totally understandable. We appreciate your honesty."

I downed the rest of my drink. "I'm glad we talked this out, thank you. I was nervous about this conversation. I need another, anyone else?"

Carrie said, "I think we are good. Take it easy, no whiskey dick tonight."

"No problem. I am fine, guess I sweated out more than I thought I did."

I went to the kitchen to refill. When I came back outside both ladies were standing out of the tub drying off.

Sara said, "We decided to eat first, then shower, then let the good times roll unless you object."

"Sounds like a plan, I am kinda hungry and I do love ribs."

Carrie interjected, "There is a great barbeque place near by that makes great ribs and sides but it's so messy. We would need a shower after eating so we figured killing two birds at once."

I smiled, "And more time for fun later."

Sara laughed, "A man after my own heart. You really do know how to take good care of fat girls. First you feed them then you fuck them. I love it."

We all walked into the kitchen. Carrie opened up the food packages while Sara laid out plates, silverware and lots of paper napkins. We ate around the island in the kitchen enjoying very good ribs, cole slaw, potato salad and corn on the cob. After we cleaned up we headed to the shower together.

Carrie said, "I'm going to let you two enjoy yourselves and shower afterwards. Hope you don't mind."

Sara went and kissed Carrie tenderly, "I love you so much baby. If you feel up to it I hope you'll join us."

"I've had him all to myself all day. I can't be greedy. You have fun."

Sara went into the bathroom and started up the shower for us. I joined her inside and closed the door. When Sara turned to face me I could see tears in her eyes. I went over and hugged her firmly. She returned the hug. In a minute she pulled back. There was a smile on her face. "I'm sorry, hard to be sexy when you're tearing up."

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, everything is just so right. I love that little girl just so much. She is so generous with me. We love to bang guys together and we both love banging you just so much but it just means so much to me how selfless she is to let us have one on one time together. It just makes me feel so good about my relationship with her. I am very lucky to have her in my life."

I held Sara's hand. She used the other to wipe her eyes. I said, "You have no idea how lucky the both of you are to find someone who totally and completely gets the other one. I think it great just how much you two love each other but you are still able to share with someone else. I hope I can find someone in my life that I can share with like you to can. OK, maybe not bringing in another sex partner but who knows. You two have opened me up in many ways this week, like with ass play. Never really gave it much thought before and now I'm loving it. I want to get butt fucked and to butt fuck again. Thank you for that."

Sara grinned, "Glad to do it for you. I can tell you that you have meant the world to Carrie and me this week. We have had so much fun and I really think that you got her and I closer together if you can believe it. We are serious about meeting up again. If you ever want to come down here I'll buy you the tickets, seriously."

"Thank you, I really do appreciate that and I definitely want to meet up again. But honestly, after these last few days, I do need some recovery time to recharge the batteries."

That invoked a real laugh out of Sara. "I can understand that. We have been using and abusing you pretty hard. But in the back of our minds we knew that we only had you for a limited time so we did want to take full advantage of you. Oh, I didn't mean 'advantage of you', I meant advantage of the time we had with you. Understand?"

I chuckled, "Yeah, I understood what you mean."

"OK, plus you could have left at any time. We didn't know if you were going to leave early or even wake up one morning and find you gone."

"Leave paradise? Are you kidding! I hate to have to leave tomorrow, but I have to. But enough of that. We have tonight and a good amount of tomorrow to enjoy each other. Let's not think about leaving, only playing for now."

Sara hugged me warmly, "I am so glad I had the seat next to you on that plane. You really have rocked my world. Let's get you cleaned up."

We washed each other off, not sexually, just comforting each other. Like when I washed Sara's boobs I gave them a thorough cleaning but did not try to stimulate her nipples. Afterwards we dried each other off the same way. I followed her out to the bedroom where Carrie was sitting on the bed.

"Did you two have fun?" Carrie asked expecting the obvious answer.

Sara smiled, "We have a very nice shower together but we just talked. Honestly, he wasn't hard at all."

Carrie looked concerned. "Is everything all right?"

I put my arm around Sara's waist, "Everything is great, really."

Carrie looked puzzled and shrugged it off. "OK, my turn in the shower. You two enjoy yourselves."

Carrie got off the bed, walked around us and went into the bathroom. In a moment we heard the shower start and the shower door close. Sara moved in front of me, held my face in her hands and kissed me warmly and deeply. I put my hands on her back and rubbed what I could reach. Sara released the kiss and moved me to the bed. We lay down side by side and began making out slowly and casually together. It wasn't rushed, just slow and sensual. It reminded me of making out with high school girlfriends (except we were naked). Our hands explored each other but we avoided the X rated areas. Slowly, very slowly it became more and more passionate. I lowered my head and took a nipple into my mouth and sucked it to life. Sara gave a satisfied sigh of pleasure. She held me close as my hands roamed around her body. Eventually I moved further down to lick her pussy. I opened her legs and moved in. I teased her oversized clit with my tongue and worked two fingers inside of her. Her hips were rocking against my face of their own accord. I began serious work on her clit at this point. I felt the juices inside of her increase once I attached my mouth on the clit. I tried and succeeded in putting a third finger inside. That was all it took to send Sara over the top. She dropped a load on my hand but I did not stop working her clit. She took my head in her hands and held it on her clit enticing me to working harder in the least subtle way possible. She came again harder but not as wet. After another couple of minutes she gasped from a particularly strong orgasm and collapsed as much as some could who was already laying down. I released her clit and removed my fingers. I greedily licked up the fluids she squirted for me and she was catching her breath.