My Best Flight Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved up and lay next to her as she recovered and cuddled against her. She turned her head towards me and our eyes locked. "Dam you're good."

I smiled back, "The night is still young."

"True, what can I do for you?"

Without hesitation I said, "I want to make love to you. No fuck, not bang, but make love like we have been together for years. This whole time it's been a total fuck fest and I have loved every second but I want an honest to goodness love making session. That's kind of hard to do with two hot babes crawling all over you every moment."

Sara rolled on her side so we were face to face. "I understand and agree completely. Now it's my turn to use my oral skills. You lay back and relax."

Sara kissed me on the lips. She must have tasted her own juices on my lips because she suddenly started licking my whole mouth area. She rolled away from me and opened the night table drawer and removed a condom. She got up on her knees and repositioned herself between my legs. I was at half mast. That usually happens when I go down on a woman; I'm concentrating so much on giving pleasure that I lose my wood. Sara lowered herself down on me and slowly and tenderly used her tongue to bring me to full attention again. Only after I was fully hard did she take the whole cock into her mouth. She was being very slow and tender, obviously hoping to make this experience last a long time. She slowly deep throated me all the way down to the base. She held there for about ten seconds and slowly withdrew until just the head was in her mouth. She repeated this several times. It wasn't going to bring me to orgasm but it was definitely keeping my full attention. After several minutes of this slow tease she withdrew my dick from her mouth. She applied the condom and crawled upwards so she could ride me cowgirl style. She lowered herself down on me again amazing me how elastic her vagina was. It was warm, wet and very snug. It felt great.

She began slow lifting herself up only an inch and down an inch. Slowly and carefully she only moved an inch at a time. I reached up and took both nipples between my thumbs and forefingers playing with them but not enough to distract her. She went down further over time until my cock was buried inside of her. She was moving slowly to make this last and I didn't mind in the least. I was enjoying feeling her weight on me again and being inside her was the icing on the cake, even with the rubber on. I wanted to move things along so I grabbed her boobs and pulled her towards me. She leaned down and braced herself with her hands above each shoulder. This removed most of her weight from me and I was able move my hips. I began, slowly at first, humping up into her but soon picking up steam. Her face was right above mine and I could see her expression. She was pleased in herself that she was pleasing me. After several minutes of this I said, "I want to be on top of you."

Sara rolled off onto her back and happily spread her legs. She lifted her knees up. I got on my knees and entered her slowly. I put my arm under both massive legs and lifted them up. She helped me by lifting them up until they were straight to the ceiling then spread them wide giving me great access to her. I couldn't hold back any more. I held onto her legs for support and began pounding her hard and fast. It was an incredible sight to see the waves of belly roll across her with every stroke. I felt her legs trembling and I thought she was close to orgasm again but I was wrong. She lowered her long legs, bent her knees and wrapped them around my waist. She held me inside, her legs pulling me into her. Being totally surrounded by all the big girl flesh felt amazing. I lowered myself so I was lying on her belly but continuing to ram my dick all the way in. She released her legs and spread full open again. I wanted to change position again so I slowed down and carefully withdrew from her.

"Turn over please." I asked.

Sara asked, "Ass or pussy?"

I smiled, "Pussy."

Sara grinned and rolled over onto her belly. She spread her legs and I slipped my dick back inside. She began bucking back against me and I pounded it like I hadn't seen pussy in years. This is my go to position when I want to cum. I know a few minutes banging into a big beautiful butt will get me off every time and I wanted to share this experience with Sara. Sara lifted herself up on her knees slightly which sunk me in even deeper. The sounds of slapping against this magnificent butt added to my pleasure. I said, "I'm cumming. I'm cumming hard!" and lunged one last big thrust as I unloaded inside her. It was a big one for me. At the end I was truly whipped. I reached down and held the condom as I withdrew from inside her to prevent leakage. I collapsed on Sara's back and rested.

Sara didn't seem to mind my laying on her and in a moment I felt two hands rubbing my back. I looked and saw Carrie rubbing me.

"That was amazing to see. I loved it." Carrie said.

Sara spoke up, "You should have experienced it from my point of view, it was very intense. I could feel him building up and the explosion was awesome."

"He really filled up the condom. Looks like three loads worth at least."

I rolled off of Sara, it was about the only muscle control I could manage.

Sara said, "Awwww, I was enjoying feeling you on me. You could have stayed there."

I was pretty wiped out at the time and couldn't reply beyond giving Sara a brief rub of understanding.

Carrie laughed, "You dam near killed him with that sweet pussy of yours."

Sara replied, "What should we do with him now?"

I raised my head in alarm. They were expecting more from me? Are they kidding?

Carrie responded, "Well, it looks like he's out of action for a while. I am well satisfied. That only leaves you baby. What can we do to get you off?"

Sara rolled over onto her back. Using her strong arms she moved me into a cuddling position on one side of her which I really appreciated. Then she held up her other hand for Carrie to join her on her other side. Carrie started to lay down but quickly stopped.

"One second."

Carrie moved me briefly to remove the rubber off my spent dick. She was careful not to let any spill out. Then she quickly cleaned off anything that was left on me with her mouth. When she was done she gave her lips a satisfying smack.

"I brought a treat baby. You want some dessert?"

"Well, I prefer draft but if all you have is bottled it will have to do." Sara answered with a smile.

I lay on my side cradled in Sara's arm and watched the exchange. Carrie kneeled next to Sara's head and began dripping my cum into Sara's open mouth. She let a little go at a time so Sara could savor every drop. When Carrie was done emptying the condom she turned it inside out and licked it clean as well. I've never seen a women enjoy my scum this much before, much less two of them sharing it. Carrie tossed away the clean condom and cuddled up with Sara happily.

We must have dozed off together at some point. I woke up about 1:30am and had to pee and saw that no one bothered to turn off the house lights. I grabbed the empty glasses in the bedroom and brought them to the kitchen as I turned off the bedroom light with my elbow as I left the room. I put the glasses in the sink and decided that one more vodka and soda would hit the spot. I made myself the cocktail and leaned against the counter as I sipped it reflecting on the last few days. One thing about larger women is that they are not very stealthy. I heard footsteps coming from the bedroom in my direction and saw Sara approaching.

"Are you all right?" she asked concerned?

"I'm fine. Got up to take a leak and decided on another drink before I got back into bed. Can I get you anything?"

Sara smiled warmly, "Sweetest man I ever met. I might as well have a brandy since we're up. No work tomorrow, I can sleep in. But first..."

Sara stepped over to me, took my drink and put it on the counter behind me. She pulled me in close for another amazing and tender kiss which left my head spinning. When she ended it I had to hold the counter to keep upright. She has serious skills.

Sara got out a snifter and poured herself a healthy shot of brandy. I remembered that big girls have a healthy tolerance for alcohol due to their body mass. One woman I dated drank Jack and coke all night but was still sober as a judge. If I had matched her drink for drink I'd be in a coma.

Sara took a big gulp of her brandy and savored it. I had regained my composure enough to talk. "I really wanted to thank you for tonight. I missed having a real intimate experience. Don't get me wrong, I have enjoyed everything we've done together but I consider all our fun as "sport fucking". I really wanted..., make that needed a nice one on one time with a woman. I have to admit, it's been some time since I have been with someone. And before you say it, with a woman. Never been with a guy."

Sara smiled, "I totally and completely understand. Just because I'm primarily a lesbian these days doesn't mean that I don't miss male companionship. I wouldn't give up my relationship with Carrie for anything and I love it that we are comfortable enough together that we can bring in the occasional guy for some fun. But girl fun and guy fun is different. Both have good and bad parts, sometimes I miss the good male parts. And yes, pun intended. Strap-ons are fun and gets the job done but nothing can replace a read dick attached to someone who knows what to do with it. By the way, you really do know what you're doing."

I blushed at the compliment. "Thank you. I appreciate your thoughts. Carrie and I were talking at the park today. It's scary how in sync you two are."

"Yes, I am a very lucky woman. When I saw her at that party she's the only woman there that interested me. All the "pretty girls" are too hung up on looks and their own appearance; they want to be with someone who spends all their time glorifying them. I was with a few of them and they are horrible in the sack. They seem to all want me for some reason. Don't know if it's because of my size or what but they all want to get me into bed. Maybe I'm a conquest, like climbing Mount Everest or something."

I chuckled at the thought as I finished my drink. A wicked thought entered my mind and a sly grin crossed my lips. "Sara, I was wondering if you could help me with something when you're done with your drink."

"Sure babe, whatever you need."

"I think you'll like this. Whenever you're ready."

"My my sir, I am intrigued." Sara replied as she finished off her brandy.

We put down out glasses. I asked Sara, "Please come with me."

I held out my hand and I walked Sara to the master bathroom. We turned on the light and I lifted the cover and seat on the toilet. I moved Sara to stand on my right side in close facing me as I stood in front of the bowl. I took her right hand and put my flaccid penis in it. I looked up at her and said, "Aim is important. Ready?"

"For what?" Sara asked unsurely.

I let the urine flow slowly at first and Sara let loose a little yelp of surprise. She shook my cock around somewhat covering the floor but quickly recovered aiming the stream dead center into the bowl. In a few seconds she (like every other woman I have done this with) started to play moving the stream side to side, up and down, in circles and generally having a good time with it. Much too soon for Sara my bladder was empty.

"Now what?" Sara asked.

"The shake." I replied.

"How do I... Oh wait." Sara gently tapped my dick up and down gently.

"No, it needs more than that." And I showed her what to do. I directed her hand to briskly shake off the last few drops of dew from the lily.

"That was so much fun, thank you David. In all my years I never did that before."

"I've introduced that to a few women, most seem to like it. Everyone has the same reaction and over compensates the aim at first but get the hang of it very quickly."

"Tomorrow, can you let Carrie try it?"

"She's a nurse, she's probably done it before."

"Oh yeah, good point. But I am sure there is a different between nursing peeing and sport peeing."

"It's ok with me, I think it fun to watch the women's reactions. Just no blumpkins, ok?"

"Head while you're taking a shit? No thank you!" Sara said laughing very hard.

We started cleaning up the piss that missed the bowl. We were on our knees when Carrie walked in shielding her eyes from the light. "What's going on?"

Sara looked up at Carrie, "Sorry baby, did we wake you?"

"I heard you laughing. Is everything ok? Why are you on the floor? Is this something kinky?"

Sara laughed again, "David will show you tomorrow. I had so much fun. Go back to bed, we will be there in a minute."

"Well, I'm awake now. I was worried that I would be in here tourniqueting somebody. I was scared there for a minute. Plus I am thirsty."

Sara said, "I just had a brandy, could use another. Go to the kitchen, we'll join you right away."

Carrie smiled, "OK, but no starting any fun stuff without me."

Without another thought Carrie turned and headed out. We quickly finished cleaning up and headed to the kitchen. Carrie had refilled Sara's glass and was enjoying her own brandy.

"David, I didn't know what you wanted."

"Actually a brandy sounds nice." I answered.

Carrie got out another snifter and poured me a healthy drink. Carrie was leaning on her elbows on the kitchen island warming her snifter with both her hands. Bent slightly over like that made her butt look outstanding. Not one to pass up an opportunity I came up behind her and rubbed my groin into her oversized ass. She giggled with delight and squirmed back against me. I walked around to the side and stood next to her and kidded, "Oh, please excuse me, I didn't see you there."

Sara laughed a hearty laugh, "Oh yeah, right!"

Carrie giggled, "So seriously, what were you two doing in the bathroom? And more importantly, why wasn't I invited?"

Sara answered, "Trust me sweetie, David promised to show you tomorrow. It's not something that can be repeated on demand. If I tell you it would ruin the surprise and the fun."

I nodded in agreement. Carrie shrugged and let the issue go.

We all enjoyed or drinks in comfortable silence when Carrie spoke up, "Since we are all awake, anyone else up for some more fun?

Sara smiled, "Little one, you really are insatiable, aren't you?"

Carrie grinned, "When there is good dick in the house I hate to see it go to waste."

I added, "Boy, talk about being treated like a piece of meat."

Carrie retorted, "Hey, that was a compliment. I get great pussy every day of the week. Good dick is hard to come by."

"I humbly accept the compliment."

Sara put an end to the conversation, "Drink up and let's get busy."

In the bedroom we all climbed on the bed. On our knees looking at each other wondering what to do. I crawled over to Carrie still on our knees, put my hand around her grabbing her sweet ass and kissed her deeply. Sara watched for only a couple of seconds and came over to join us. I put my other hand on her ass and kissed her next. The three of us formed a tight, intimate triangle exchanging kisses left and right with hands wandering here and there. All of us were getting excited again but it was most obvious on me. After quite some time this mutual satisfaction society broke up and Sara laid down on her side. Since I was closest I took the opportunity to lay down and begin sucking on her enormous clit again. I really couldn't get enough of that thing. Sara twisted so that Carrie could sit on her face and eat her out while Carrie leaned over and began sucking my already hard dick. Without a word spoken everything just fell into place. We all seem to really enjoy the mutual suck fest and it was natural for us to gravitate towards it.

I was able to insert two fingers into Sara it get them wet but I withdrew them and started paying attention to her ass. I put in one then the second. Sara readjusted to make entry easier and was soon rocking against my hand. Carrie was doing her usual excellent work on my dick, deep throating me and even flicking my nut sack with her tongue every so often on the down stroke. Her hands were busy playing with my balls and teasing my ass. Sara, who was probably the most backed up of the group was the first to cum. All I heard was "Yes!" and felt her ass tighten up around my fingers. I kept at her clitoris hoping for a repeat performance. Soon after that Carrie erupted with her own orgasm. She released my cock, arched her back and was literally fucking Sara's face obviously cumming very hard. She quickly went back to my dick trying to get me off as well.

Sara rolled out from underneath me and Carrie. First she kissed me and I enjoyed tasting Carrie on her lips, then relieved Carrie on my dick. Carrie sat up breathing hard either from her orgasm or the hard work she was putting in on my behalf.

Carrie was the first one to speak since leaving the kitchen (aside from comments made in the throes of passion), "This load is mine, but I'll share it with you honey."

All I heard from Sara was a full mouth "UH HUH."

Sara seemed inspired beyond words. Carrie continued to play with me while Sara's mouth and tongue worked its magic. I felt another eruption pending and said, "It's getting close."

Sara reluctantly moved away allowing Carrie to return to work. Sara kneeled close to Carrie and was holding her hair back so she could closely watch. I have to admit, it was a huge turn on to have two women solely dedicated to blowing me that when I did cum I felt it from my toes to my hair. Carrie kept only the head in her mouth but milked every drop out of me by her sucking and working her hand up my shaft. When I was drained Carrie released me and got up on her knees to kiss Sara sharing my semen. As they kissed a glob fell out of the sides of their mouth and landed on Sara huge tit. Without breaking lip contact Sara immediately lifted her breast to keep it from falling down to the comforter. When they were done they broke lip contact. Sara leaned over to lick up the lost little bit, however once Carrie spotted it she dove in and beat Sara. Carrie happily swirled it around in her mouth. Sara pretended to be disappointed but was enjoying the experience.

Without another word we all laid down to go back to sleep. A nice brandy and a great blow job really relaxes you as I found out. Sara lay on her back, Carrie spooned up with her in her arm and I wanted to spoon against Carrie (since I already spent half the night in Sara's arm, I figured fair is fair). I believe we were all asleep in under a minute.

*****

One more day after this. Then I'll start some of my longer stories.