My Best Friend Emily Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were just finishing up the waffles when I heard the master bedroom door open. I was facing away from the kitchen entrance, so I turned myself around. Lisa entered. She still looked like she did when she first woke up, her long brown hair loose and wild. The Victoria's Secret night shirt I got her on our last anniversary pulled tight against her breasts. Her nipples were showing prominently against them. The night shirt went all the way down to her knees. She usually wasn't wearing bottoms.

"Good morning Lisa," Emily said to her. Lisa didn't respond. She looked like she was in a trance. She moved to the kitchen table and grabbed the bottle of maple syrup. I was wondering what she was going to do with it. All of the waffles were gone.

Lisa was unscrewing the cap, and I was still wondering why. I glanced at Emily, and she was watching her expectantly. The second Lisa got the cap off she spun and tipped it over the top of Emily's head! Emily gasped as the thick, sticky fluid landed on her head and began to travel down her body. She jumped out of the chair and away from Lisa, her head and shoulders covered in maple syrup as it continued to trickle down her body.

"That was for sleeping with my man, bitch," Lisa said.

"What the fuck?" Emily shouted. "I thought we had an agreement." She paused to lick at some of the maple syrup that was dribbling over her nose and past her mouth.

"I didn't think you'd be doing it behind my back," Lisa said.

"Well, what did you think?" Emily asked. "We'd ask your permission every time?"

"Yes," Lisa said. "Maybe I wouldn't give it."

"You're crazy, you know that?" Emily shouted at Lisa. She paused to dab at the maple syrup still running down her face. "You're fucking crazy!" I saw her look around the kitchen. Her eyes settled on the box of Bisquick still sitting on the kitchen counter. Emily moved amazingly quickly. She grabbed the box and rushed at Lisa, flinging the white powder at her. A long swath of it hit Lisa, covering her from her neck all the way down across her left breast and down her side.

"You bitch!" Lisa screamed, staring at the white powder on her. Emily continued her attack, closing until she was right next to Lisa, reaching up and turning the box over to dump its contents on her. "Mmmf!" Lisa said as a huge clump of the pancake mix hit her square in the face. Lisa suddenly remembered she was still holding the bottle of maple syrup, and she turned it over on top of Emily's head, covering her in more syrup.

I watched the scene unfold, fascinated as my wife got covered in white powder and Emily got covered in maple syrup. Here we go again, I thought. My dick thought so too. It was already hard.

The box of Bisquick and the bottle of maple syrup emptied at pretty much the same time. Lisa and Emily only took a moment to survey the damage they did to each other. Then they were looking around again. They both zeroed in on the bottle of vegetable oil still sitting on the counter. They both started for it at the same time, pushing and shoving as they crossed the kitchen. Emily was closer and got there first. Lisa got there second and shoved Emily away. She grabbed the bottle and started unscrewing the cup. Emily recovered and grabbed her hands. Now they were struggling. Lisa was trying to fend off Emily and get the bottle open. Emily was trying to stop Lisa from unscrewing the cap and trying to pull it away. As they struggled maple syrup and powder was dripping and falling off of them and onto the floor. Their bare feet started to slide around on the mess on the kitchen floor.

Emily lost her balance a little, enough to give Lisa time to unscrew the bottle. Lisa spilled the vegetable oil onto Emily, the thinner liquid pouring onto Emily much faster than the maple syrup did. "Ugh!" Emily shouted as the oil hit her. She recovered her balance and grabbed at the bottle, managing to yank it away from Lisa. Now Lisa was being covered in a steady stream of vegetable oil. The oil and the pancake mix combined to make a milky white paste.

"Bitch," Lisa spat, and grabbed for the gallon bottle of milk. Why the hell didn't I put that back in the fridge? I thought to myself. It unscrewed easily and now Emily was being covered in milk.

The smart thing for Emily to do would have been to try to move away from the onslaught, but instead she moved right into Lisa. Lisa was so intent on covering Emily in milk she didn't even seem to realize she was now getting milk on herself as well as Emily. Emily suddenly made a wild grab at Lisa and ended up grabbing her night shirt at the neckline, pulling it down until it was halfway down her arm and her left breast popped free.

Enraged, Lisa used the nearly empty milk bottle as a weapon. She whacked Emily in the shoulder with it. Emily stumbled away a few steps, more stunned than hurt. Lisa surveyed the damage Emily did to her night shirt. "This was an anniversary gift from my HUSBAND!" Lisa screamed. "If you ruined it I'm going to fucking kill you!"

"You started this, you lunatic!" Emily shouted back, rubbing her shoulder where Lisa whacked her.

Lisa was looking around the kitchen again. I followed her gaze. Messy foods... messy foods... messy foods... nope, nothing else around. Lisa reached for the fridge, and I groaned. This wasn't over yet. The first obvious thing at hand was a can of whipped cream. Lisa took it out and closed the fridge. She took the cap off and sprayed it at Emily. She sprayed a swath of whipped cream right across Emily's chest.

Emily's reaction was to laugh. "Look at me!" Emily said. "I'm already covered in maple syrup! Who cares about a little whipped..."

Lisa sprayed again, hitting Emily right in the face, cutting her off. Emily reached out blindly and grabbed for the can. She managed to grab Lisa's arm and pulled at it. Both of their feet slid on the messy floor, and they ended up grabbing on to each other to keep their balance. They held onto each other as they struggled for the can, and then almost by mutual understanding sank to their knees.

I breathed a sigh of relief. The real danger was that one of them would fall and crack their head open on a countertop. If they stayed off their feet the worst they could probably do was make a huge mess. As they continued to struggle Emily suddenly pushed forward and knocked Lisa backward onto the floor. Emily paused to wipe the whipped cream away from her face, and then was able to grab the can away from the prone Lisa. "Let's see how you like it!" Emily shouted and she sprayed the whipped cream into Lisa's face. Lisa sputtered as the whipped cream hit her. Emily laughed as she shot another spray of whipped cream at Lisa's still exposed left breast. The can sputtered out at that point, empty. Emily tossed it aside and smeared the whipped cream on Lisa's breast, cackling with laughter.

Lisa looked conflicted. For a moment I think she was so busy enjoying the feeling of Emily rubbing the whipped cream onto her chest that she forgot to be angry. She eventually recovered, reaching up and shoving Emily away. Lisa struggled back into a sitting position. She wiped the whipped cream off of her face and flung it at Emily. Emily grabbed for Lisa and they locked arms, grappling. Lisa's superior size won this particular battle, and she pushed Emily backwards and onto the messy floor.

There wasn't much floor space in our kitchen. Emily and Lisa were able to roll a few feet one way until they bumped into the cabinets and the dishwasher. They rolled a few feet in the other direction until they bumped into the legs of the nook table, right by my feet. The combination of maple syrup, Bisquick, vegetable oil, milk, and whipped cream that was all over them and the floor was slowly combining into a sticky gray gloop. The oversized t-shirt that Emily was wearing and Lisa's nightshirt quickly rode up their legs as they rolled around on the floor. As I watched from the side, their pussies and asses came into view. I had already decided to just sit back and watch the erotic scene and see what happened, although once I could start to see their bare bottoms I had to resist the urge to just get on the floor and stick my hard cock into whichever pussy presented itself first.

With their oversized shirts out of the way, the women were able to spread their legs. Emily was able to gain the upper hand and straddle Lisa's waist. She was trying to pin Lisa's arms down while Lisa struggled to get free. Both of their bodies were splattered with sticky, goopy food. It was better than mud, I mused.

"What's your problem?" Emily was saying. "I thought you were okay with this!"

"Get off me!" Lisa shouted back. Lisa got a good grip on Emily's right wrist and was able to pull her off of her to the left. Lisa was able to roll on top of her and was struggling to pin Emily's arms. I was watching their arms flail around.

I didn't realize what was going on until Emily shouted, "What the fuck are you doing?" I looked around quickly. What was I missing? I looked down their bodies. Lisa had her crotch pressed against one of Emily's legs. As I watched her bare hips they jerked once, twice, three times. Wait, was she humping her? "Are you getting off on this?" Emily asked. I couldn't tell by her tone whether she was amused, aroused, or disgusted.

I looked at Lisa's face where she sat on Emily just a few feet from me. It was mostly white, covered in a mixture of the pancake mix, vegetable oil, milk, and whipped cream. She had her 'deep thought' face on, like she was trying to solve Final Jeopardy. Suddenly she threw her body down on top of Emily and kissed her.

With a grunt Emily pushed her aside. "Oh no, you're not getting off that easily," Emily said. "And you certainly don't get to do anything with me if you didn't like the fact that Joe and I were together," she added.

Lisa pulled herself into a sitting position beside Emily. She was fixing her night shirt so that it covered her breast, and trying to pull the bottom of the shirt down to cover her hips. The sight of her trying to make herself look decent was outright comical since she was still covered in food. "I'm sorry," Lisa eventually said. "I just didn't expect to see the two of you together... like that... so soon. You guys have a history," she continued, "And I guess I feel like there's a possibility that you're going to steal him away from me."

I heard Emily laugh. "Emily's not trying to steal me away from you," I said.

Lisa looked like she was going to cry. "Really?" She asked.

"No," I said. "Last night... happened. I couldn't sleep. Emily couldn't sleep. We ended up together. You," I added, "You... sleep. We let you sleep."

My eyes were distracted by Emily moving. She was more covered in sticky syrup than anything else. I got a glimpse of her shaved pussy as she moved into a sitting position. It was the only part of her that wasn't covered in food. She reached out and touched Lisa's arm. "If this is going to work," Emily said, "You're going to have to let go of your ideas of monogamy and possession. As you've already seen, a whole world of new possibilities opens up."

"I know," Lisa said, "It's just... hard." Her eyes were traveling down my body as she said it. They settled on my boxers. I was still hard, and it must have been clearly visible.

"Can I ask you a question?" Emily asked.

"Sure," Lisa said.

"What about that got you so turned on?" Emily asked. "I mean just now, the food fight."

Lisa looked away. If you could see her cheeks under the mess I'm sure she was blushing. "I don't know," she mumbled.

"Come on, I'm curious," Emily said, "Understanding human sexuality is a hobby of mine." Emily waited for an answer from Lisa. Seconds ticked by. Lisa was staring at the floor. "It was the same way yesterday, wasn't it?" Lisa didn't say anything. She shifted uncomfortably. "Is it getting dirty?" Emily pressed on. "Is it fighting? Getting stripped? Humiliation? Degradation? Is it just rolling around with me that gets you hot?"

"I don't know!" Lisa shouted, irritated by Emily's questioning. Lisa looked at me, probably expecting me to step in and save her. I was just as curious as Emily about what made my wife tick.

"What is it?" I asked her. She didn't answer me either. I could sense her pleading with me. Just let it go. But I couldn't. The pieces were falling into place for me. I wasn't making her happy, not completely. She was bi-sexual, that much came out last night, but there was more. Deep down, Lisa was just as perverse and kinky as I was, maybe even more so. The thought bothered me. I would've done anything she asked me to to satisfy her sexual desires, but she kept it all to herself.

When Lisa realized I wasn't going to let her off the hook, she started rising unsteadily to her feet. She took one, two tentative steps across the kitchen. She was watching her body. The food that clung to her wasn't dripping off of her body. "I need to be alone right now," Lisa announced, taking careful steps toward the doorway. "Would you mind cleaning up this mess?" She said as she disappeared down the hall. I heard our bedroom door slam again.

Emily and I locked eyes. We both knew each other too well to hide what we were thinking from each other. In my frustration, I was picturing myself leaving Lisa and running away with Emily. Emily could sense it. "It'll all work out," she said. "She'll come around."

I didn't answer her. I pushed the dark thoughts out of my mind, and started thinking about how to clean up the kitchen. In the end Emily and I pulled out the mop and swabbed the floor, pushing the goopy mess into a pile in the middle of the floor and scooping it up with our bare hands and shoveling it into the trash. We didn't speak to each other except to give each other directions on how to clean up, but I couldn't stop staring at Emily. After all, women getting messy was one of my fetishes. Emily was streaked with white and gray goop; sticky maple syrup covered almost her entire top half, matted down her hair and weighted down the t-shirt she was wearing. The wet t-shirt clung to her chest formed a perfect outline of her breasts, and her hard nipples were showing prominently. More than once she bent over to pick up a handful of goop and the t-shirt rode up so that I could see her food-smeared butt cheeks. I was in various stages of arousal all through the cleanup.

Emily turned to me once we finally managed to clean up the floor. "Tell the truth," Emily said, "That turned you on too, right?"

"Well, of course it did," I said.

"What did it for you in particular?" Emily asked.

"Just about everything," I said with a laugh. "The fight, the food covering your bodies, the shirts riding up on you... the realization that Lisa was turned on was probably the biggest turn on of all."

"Really?" Emily said. "That's interesting."

"Right now I can see right through that shirt you're wearing," I added.

Emily quickly moved to cover up her breasts with her hands, and then giggled. "Like I care," she said.

"Were you, you know, aroused by any of this?" I asked.

"To be honest, I was too distracted to get turned on by anything," Emily said with a laugh, "Until I realized that Lisa was humping my leg. That got me going a little." Emily paused, and I caught her glancing at my crotch. I was tenting out my boxers. "But I wasn't going to let her off the hook that easily. She needs to accept her sexuality. She also needs to be okay with the fact that we can share each other, before she can share me." She looked me in the eye, and I held her gaze. We stared at each other for several seconds. "I would love to help you take care of this," Emily eventually said, gesturing to the bulge in my boxers, "But right now it would only cause more problems. I'd better go shower. Alone, unfortunately," Emily added with a wink, and then walked out of the kitchen toward the guest bathroom. I watched her gingerly walk down the carpeted hallway, trying not to get any of the mess on her body anywhere else in the house.

Suddenly I was alone. The kitchen was clean, but there was still plenty to do around the house. I needed to get dressed first, though. I went to the bedroom door and found it locked. Lisa locked me out. I could hear the shower running. Frustrated, I jiggled the door handle, but I wasn't crazy enough to try to break down the door. I couldn't go outside in just a pair of boxers, could I? I had a sudden thought, and remembered that the t-shirt that Lisa was wearing the previous night was still on the floor in the living room. It fit me, but just barely. It was a little loose around the chest, expecting breasts I didn't have. The shirt barely reached down to my waist, but it would do. The first thing I did was go outside to finally clean up the mess from the previous day. I spent a minute staring at the now dry flower bed. You didn't need to be Sherlock Holmes to see evidence of what happened here the previous day. There were two big imprints in the dirt, one where I had pressed Lisa into the ground while I was kissing her, and another where I was laying on the ground at the end, and Emily and Lisa were covering me with mud. Dirty and torn clothing were strewn about. I picked up all of the dirty and torn clothes and threw them all right into the trash can in the garage. I thought about trying to level out the topsoil again, but after yesterday who knew when Lisa was going to get around to planting her flowers.

What I did do was mow the lawn, wearing nothing but boxers and my wife's t-shirt. Mowing my lawn takes me about an hour. I started out in the front of the house, worried that somebody would see me in nothing but boxers and my wife's purple t-shirt, but not one car drove by the entire time. It suited me just fine. I wasn't an exhibitionist. I kept thinking about the events of the previous 24 hours, the fights and the sex. I thought about some of the things that Emily said, about understanding and embracing your sexuality. I wondered what was going to happen next.

I finished up and went back inside the house to get some water. The master bedroom door was still closed. I wondered what Lisa was doing in there. I went looking for Emily and found her asleep on the spare bed, sleeping peacefully under the covers. I stared at her for a long time. At one point I had the mad idea of waking her up the same way she woke me up, with oral sex, but that would've just caused more problems. I left her sleeping and went into the spare bathroom. I needed a shower myself after mowing the lawn, so I took a quick shower, dressing back into the same clothes for lack of a better option.

Emily was stirring when I went back into the spare bedroom. "Hey," she said dreamily.

"Hey," I said. "Have a good nap?"

"Yeah, I needed that," Emily said, and she stretched, her breasts peeking out from under the covers. She noticed and then rushed to cover herself up, giggling. "I almost forgot, you've seen them now," Emily said, and then gave me another quick flash of breast, giggling.

"Tease," I replied.

"So," Emily said, "Is your sinister plan to keep me trapped naked in your house forever?"

"You caught me," I replied, and we both laughed. "No really," I said, "If you want me to go back to your place and pick up some clothes for you... or figure out a way to get you home..."

"No, it's okay," Emily said, and she peered at me, noticing the shirt I was wearing for the first time. "Isn't that Lisa's shirt?" She asked.

"Yeah," I said, looking down at the purple t-shirt. It probably didn't suit me very well, come to think of it.

"It looks great on you," Emily said, "NOT!" Emily laughed.

"Well you wear it then," I said, pulling the shirt off and flinging it onto the bed.

"Fine then, I will," Emily said.

"Go then," I said.

"I will," Emily said, and finally took the shirt and sat up in bed. I watched her breasts get covered up by the shirt. Emily was sniffing it. "Hmmm," she said, "It smells like freshly mown grass... diesel exhaust... and man sweat." She climbed out of bed and kissed me. "I like it," she said.