My Best Friend Emily Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, as long as you're happy," I said.

"Where's Lisa?" Emily asked.

"Still locked in the bedroom," I replied, "Do you think maybe we should try to talk to her?"

"No," Emily said, "She's got a lot to think about. Let her think."

"Okay," I said, and I happened to glance at the clock. It was 1:30 already. "Hey, aren't the Cards on?"

"Yeah," Emily said, "Let's go watch it."

Emily and I went into the living room, Emily in Lisa's t-shirt which was several sizes too big for her, and me in nothing but boxers. We scrunched into my recliner and settled in to watch the game. Today was different than yesterday, though. Today we were lovers. I put my arm around Emily and she snuggled up against my bare chest.

We spent the afternoon watching the game, dozing and chatting. The game wasn't nearly as exciting as yesterday's, and they ended up losing badly.

"Does Lisa masturbate?" Emily suddenly asked me. "That you know of?" She added.

"No, she doesn't," I replied. "We talked about it once or twice. She doesn't like to touch herself."

"That poor repressed woman," Emily said.

"Well, she went to Catholic school," I said, "Repression was just part of her upbringing. Masturbation is a sin. You'll go to hell." We sat quietly for a moment, and then I added, "If you think about it it's pretty heroic of her to admit that she's attracted to women."

"Yeah, if you put it that way," Emily said. "Lisa didn't strike me as the religious type."

"Well once she got to college and was free of her devout upbringing she pretty much distanced herself from her religion, but it's hard to overcome things that have been ingrained into you like that," I said. I thought about Lisa, still holed up in our bedroom. If nothing else she must have been starving. She hadn't eaten all day.

Emily made a little noise and shifted against me. "What about you?" I asked just to keep the sexy talk going, "Do you masturbate?"

"Hell yeah!" Emily said.

I laughed. "How often?" I asked.

"Well during the last couple of years while I was celibate at least once a day," Emily said. "If I wake up horny I'll use my detachable shower head during my morning shower. If I have an evening in sometimes I'll just pick out a toy and go to town on myself. After my dates I would usually get myself off. I would tell myself my vibe is bigger than their cock anyway. Bigger and better. It kept me from making any stupid decisions with some of the idiots I dated." Emily squirmed beside me, and then she giggled. "I just made myself wet," she said.

Thinking about Emily masturbating was making me hard again. I was tenting out my boxers. When she said she made herself wet I could feel my cock twitch, and I shifted in the recliner. Suddenly we were nose to nose. I felt a sudden rush of... that heady feeling when you're connecting with somebody. I hadn't felt that with Lisa for years. Before I was even aware of what I was doing I was kissing Emily. She responded eagerly, and there we were, making out on the recliner, pawing at each other. I grabbed at her breast through the shirt. She was running her hand through my chest hairs. I thrust my tongue into her mouth and met her tongue. We swirled our tongues around each other, the sensation sending tingles through both of our bodies. I felt Emily squirming beside me again, and her hand sliding down my chest. I slid my hand down her body and right underneath the t-shirt she was wearing. I ran my hand along her thigh and up to her shaved pussy. She was indeed wet, copiously so. I ran my fingers along her pussy lips, gathering her wetness, and slid further upwards to rub my fingers along her clit. Emily gasped into my mouth, her hand sliding further down until she grabbed a firm hold of my cock through the boxers. Emily was moving again... shifting herself to turn into me and straddle my waist... somewhere a lock was being turned and a door opened...

Crap. Lisa was finally emerging from the bedroom. I shoved Emily back to sit beside me. The recliner rocked as we struggled to get ourselves back under control, Emily trying to smooth out her t-shirt and wipe the saliva from her lips, me trying and failing to hide the huge hard-on I had.

Lisa emerged from the hallway. We tried to act innocent. We must have looked guilty. One of Lisa's saving graces was that she was often oblivious to a lot of things, but she couldn't have missed our reaction, the fact that we were both trying to act natural, but still flushed and breathing heavily, the recliner still rocking back and forth.

"Hey," Lisa said, but her eyes were darting back and forth between us.

"Hey honey," I said. Emily was just staring at Lisa.

"Umm... I was hoping we could talk," Lisa said.

"Okay," I said cautiously.

Lisa moved until she was sitting on the sofa beside us. I noticed she had her 'casual teacher' look going. She was wearing jeans, a conservative button-down top that was designed to draw attention away from her chest, and her glasses. Her hair was pulled back into a pony tail. She thought casual dress made her look frumpy, but she still had a 'sexy librarian' look about her. She turned to face us. "I don't think I can do this," she finally said.

I felt myself deflate. So much for that, I thought to myself. "Why not?" I heard Emily ask beside me.

"I... just don't think its right," Lisa said.

"Not right for you or not right for society?" Emily asked.

"Not right for me," Lisa said.

"Bullshit," Emily said. "You want this more than either of us. You're scared."

"Fine," Lisa said. "I'm scared. I don't want to do this."

"What are you scared of?" I asked quickly, trying to get involved in the conversation.

"I'm scared of what other people would think," Lisa replied.

"Who cares?" Emily shouted. "This is about us. This is about what we all want. Fuck everybody else."

"You make it sound so easy," Lisa said softly.

"It is," Emily said. "You do what's right for you. Who cares what everybody else thinks?"

"I care," Lisa snapped. "I'm a high school English teacher. What if word got out that teacher was a dyke? Do you think I'd be able to control my students if they lost respect for me?"

"If you think teenagers these days would have less respect for you if they would out you were bi-sexual and in a threesome, you're really out of touch with your students," Emily said. I snickered despite myself.

Lisa glared at me. "Okay, forget about the teenagers," Lisa said, "What about their parents? What about my colleagues?"

"Holy shit," Emily said, "It's the 21st century Lisa! Get your mind out of Catholic school. The tide is turning out there. State after state is allowing gay marriage..."

"And many more haven't come around yet," Lisa said, "Including ours. You tell me to forget about my Catholic upbringing, but you need to forget about the time you spent in the big cities. This is a small town. Everybody knows everything about everybody, and not everybody is so tolerant of anything different."

"Even the new Pope is softening the church's stance on homosexuality," Emily said. "Eventually nobody is going to give a shit who you sleep with. Are you so worried about what other people think that you'd rather wait until absolutely nobody else in the world will think what you're doing is wrong? Wouldn't you rather just be happy?"

Lisa fell silent, staring at the floor. I wondered what she was thinking. Was she thinking about her uptight parents? Emily and I came from progressive families. They would both be okay with the choices we made, more or less, as long as it made us happy. I could imagine Lisa's parents' reaction if they ever found out she was bi-sexual. They would go right to church to pray for her soul, if hearing the news didn't kill them both. I decided to try a different approach. "Nobody has to know about us," I said, "About this."

Lisa shrugged. "Secrets have a way of getting out," she replied.

"You hid the fact that you liked women from me for ten years," I said, "Who's to say that anybody would ever find out about this?"

"And you thought that you were sneaking off to the spare bedroom to jerk off to porn in the mornings, and I had no idea," Lisa snapped. "You for one don't hide your secrets so well. You're probably bursting at the seams to tell all of your male friends that you slept with two women at once."

I wasn't able to refute her logic. What was the point of having a wild threesome with two beautiful women if you couldn't boast about it to everyone you knew?

"And you," Lisa continued, rounding on Emily after I didn't respond to her, "Don't really care about me. You're just using me to get to Joe."

"It's true," Emily said, and I groaned inwardly. Maybe now wasn't such a good time for Emily's particular brand of blunt honesty. "I think you're an uptight, repressed weirdo." I whirled around, prepared to put my hand over Emily's mouth to shut her up, but she grabbed my arm. "You're a sexy woman, though," Emily said, "You're intelligent, successful, and Joe certainly loves you. I've avoided you all of this time because more than anything else I've been jealous of you, but it's not hard to see why Joe thinks so highly of you."

"I've been jealous of you too," Lisa said.

"Really?" Emily said.

"Yeah," Lisa said, "You and your relationship with Joe. You guys are so close. You have so much in common. Sometimes I feel like you are the person Joe should be with."

"That's not true," I said quickly.

"You keep saying that," Lisa said, "But really, what do we have in common? We don't like the same television shows, the same music, or the same movies. I hate sports. You don't read anything but sports biographies. Some nights the ten minutes we get together to have sex before bed is all the time we spend together. Face it Joe, we drifted apart."

I was speechless. I opened my mouth, but nothing came out. Feeling helpless, I turned to Emily. Emily had all the answers. She was Ferris Bueller. She would fix this. She was silent. She was staring at Lisa with some kind of odd fascination. Finally, I thought of something I could say. "But, I love you," I said meekly.

Lisa didn't reciprocate. "Do you love Emily?" She asked coldly.

I turned to face Emily. She was my best friend. We went through so much together. Of course I had feelings for her. Was it love? I stared into her amber eyes. Emily stared back at me. We were just kissing, pawing at each other not fifteen minutes ago, and I was having feelings I hadn't felt in a long time. Was it love or just infatuation? Was it the excitement of having a new lover after being with only Lisa all these years? I felt an ache growing in my temples. This all seemed so easy last night. It would be all about sex. Lisa and I would share Emily and it would be great, and when it was over, well I didn't want to think about it being over.

"Do you?" Lisa asked.

"Yes," I finally said. "I love Emily. I love you both," I added quickly, my mind starting to race. "I love you both differently. I love you Lisa. You're my wife and I've vowed to spend my life with you. We've had our ups and downs but we've always found a way to get through it together." I turned back to Emily. "I love you too," I said to her. "You're my best friend. We've spent half of our lives together. We've shared everything. In the last day we've taken things to another level, something I would have never imagined." I turned back to Lisa. "I don't know what to do," I said. "How do I make it all better?"

Emily spoke, but she was still staring at me. "There's a missing link in the chain here," Emily said, "And it's me and Lisa." Emily suddenly leapt off of the recliner. I found myself missing the feel of her body against me. She was heading towards the dining room table, where her purse was. She opened it and pulled out her keys. "Can I trust you to go back to my place and get me a change of clothes?" Emily asked me. I nodded dumbly at her. "Go pick up dinner somewhere too. It'll give Lisa and I a chance to talk."

I turned to look at Lisa. The last time I left the two of them alone I found them about to kill each other. She looked at me, then over at Emily, then back at me. "Okay," she said to Emily, "We'll talk. Go ahead," she said to me. "Get dressed."

"Give us about an hour," Emily said, and I nodded at her. I took a long look at Lisa, and then I went into the bedroom and put on a t-shirt and jeans. I almost forgot that I had tossed my ruined sneakers into the trash before, but luckily I had a spare pair in the closet. I went back into the living room, took Emily's keys from her, and with another long glance at the both of them, I left.

I called ahead to the local steakhouse and ordered three burgers with all of the trimmings, and then went to Emily's apartment. It was about a fifteen minute drive into town. It felt so odd walking into Emily's apartment alone. My head spun as I moved into her bedroom and looked around. What was it about walking into a woman's bedroom? I thought. Emily was my best friend. I had been here plenty of times, just never without her. I shook off my misgivings. I picked out the easiest things I could think of for her to wear, a pair of jeans and a t-shirt that I could remember her wearing a few times. I went over and opened her underwear drawer. I paused, staring at the neat piles of her underwear. Emily's underwear. Teenage me would've jerked off just thinking about it. I laughed at myself, thinking of how shocked that kid who used to jerk off thinking about Emily would be if he found out that he does get to sleep with her eventually. Still chuckling out loud, I grabbed the bra and pair of panties that were at the top of each pile. I wasn't even sure if they matched. I paused to wonder what was going on right then. Lisa and Emily were in our house, talking things over. I wondered what I was going to come home to. I grabbed a pair of socks and Emily's sneakers, and I tiptoed out of her apartment. Luckily none of her neighbors were around to see me, creeping away with an armload of Emily's clothes.

I picked up the food and came home. I was gone a little less than an hour, but I was starving too, and I couldn't wait any longer, not wanting the food to get cold. I walked into the house and was greeted by... nothing. Silence. Darkness. What happened? I was thinking to myself. Where were they? Then I heard it. A giggle. The sound came from the bedrooms. I absent-mindedly dropped the bag of food and the bundle of Emily's clothes on the dining room table. I fixated on the noise. I heard something else... a moan. What was going on?

Trying to move as quickly and as quietly as I could, I rushed down the hallway. I reached the master bedroom and stopped at the doorway. There they were, Lisa and Emily, completely naked on the bed in a sixty-nine. I gasped. My brain rushed to process what my eyes were seeing. Emily was on top. Her face was buried in Lisa's pussy, her bottom pressed against Lisa's face. Emily's hands were moving, her fingers working against Lisa's pussy as she licked at Lisa's clit. Lisa's hands were cupped against Emily's buttocks as she pressed her face up into Emily's shaved pussy. I heard them both breathing heavily. Lisa gasped. Emily moaned. I stared at them in complete shock.

What do I do? Do I watch them? Do I interrupt them? Do I join in? I was instantly hard. My penis was at an odd angle in my jeans, and I had to reach down and adjust myself because it was uncomfortable. I kept my hand there, idly stroking against my erection through my jeans.

Lisa had raised her knees up in the air, and I could see her hips moving. I could tell just by her body movements she was orgasming. My vantage point at the doorway gave me a side view of the bed. Lisa's knees obscured Emily's head. Emily's hips were moving now, humping against Lisa's face. Emily wasn't nearly as quiet as Lisa once as her orgasm hit her.

"Yes! Yes! Oh, yes! Suck my pussy! Oh, I'm coming!" Emily shouted as her orgasm hit her. She buried her face between Lisa's legs as her orgasm continued to wash over her. I don't think either of them knew I was there yet. Emily's orgasm subsided and she lay there, silent and still. Then she lifted her leg up and over Lisa, turning herself around until they were face to face. Emily's head turned away from the door, and she didn't see me. They were kissing now, their hands both holding each other's faces. Emily took her hands and grabbed Lisa's, playfully pulling them out to her sides. She then reached down and grabbed Lisa's breast with her right hand, kneading and fondling my wife's C cup breast, then brushing her fingers against Lisa's hard nipple. I watched Lisa squirm beneath her. Emily's hand continued its journey down Lisa's body until it was between her legs. Lisa reciprocated, moving her right hand until it was between Emily's legs. They continued kissing as they began to finger-fuck each other.

They were both being quite aggressive about it, almost racing to see who could get the other one off first. From my vantage point I could see Emily's right hand as it rubbed furiously between Lisa's legs. I could see Emily moving her hips against Lisa's hand between her legs. Their faces were still right up close to each other, but they weren't kissing anymore. They were staring into each other's eyes, grunting and moaning with the effort and the sensations.

I think Emily might have come first, but only just barely. Her hips jerked, her grunts got higher and higher pitched until she squealed. Lisa was far less vocal. I knew her orgasms by the way she thrashed about on the bed. I watched them ride out their orgasms together, then at virtually the same moment they pulled their hands away and kissed.

"I guess the talk went well?" I asked, finally revealing to the both of them that I was standing there. Their heads snapped around at the sound of my voice. Emily grinned. Lisa smiled sheepishly.

"How long have you been standing there?" Emily asked.

"Long enough," I replied.

"Did you bring the food home?" Lisa asked. "I'm starving."

"It's on the dining room table," I said. Lisa gave Emily a quick kiss on the lips and then climbed out from under her. I watched her walk to the master bathroom, naked, her hair a wild mess and wetness on her face and thighs. She exuded sexuality. I felt my cock throbbing.

Emily rolled off of the bed and over to me. "I can wait a little while longer to eat," Emily said. "But I bet you can't wait," she added, staring at my crotch. My hand was still idly rubbing at my crotch. I could see the outline of my erection through my jeans. "Look at how wet my fingers are from Lisa," Emily said as she approached me, holding up the fingers of her right hand. She held them up to me, and I leaned over and gave it a tentative lick. I knew that taste well.

I started to ask Emily what had happened but she shushed me. Without another word she dropped to her knees and started undoing my jeans. She pulled them down and my boxers with them, my cock springing free. She grabbed it and gave it a few strokes, and then took it into her mouth.

I know what you're thinking. Another blow job? Bummer, right? I didn't mind, really. Blow jobs are pretty cool, you know, and Emily was certainly good at it. This wasn't the slow, teasing blow job from this morning. She was sucking diligently at my cock, twirling her tongue around it. She was looking to get me off quickly. The feeling was so intense I had to lean back against the bedroom wall to steady myself.

I was so lost in the sensations that I wasn't aware of anything else around me, until Emily pulled her mouth off of my cock. "I know you're watching," Emily said, "Are you touching yourself like we talked about?"

She was talking about Lisa. Startled, I forced myself to focus. Lisa was indeed standing at the entrance to the master bathroom. She was still naked. Her left hand was cupping her breast. Her right hand was between her legs. I could see her index finger moving. As far as I knew she had never done that to herself before. "Yes," Lisa whispered. Emily smiled at me, and resumed the blow job.