My Best Friend Emily Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All sorts of neurons fired in my brain at the sight of my wife masturbating. The moment Emily put her mouth back on my cock I felt my orgasm starting. I grunted loudly, thrusted my hips, and barely resisted the urge to grab Emily's head and force my cock down her throat. Emily seemed a little surprised, but still had me deep in her mouth as my first spurt hit. She made a gurgling sound but swallowed all my cum. I was lucky my back as against the wall, otherwise I might have fallen over.

"Mmm..." Emily was saying as I came back to my senses. She was rising to her feet. "Appetizer." We both laughed.

A noise caught my attention, and I turned to see Lisa splayed out on the bed, her knees in the air, and both of her hands between her legs. She was going to town on herself. She was rubbing her clit with her right hand, her left moving around her pussy. She was grunting, her hips jerking in the air. Suddenly a spurt of liquid shot out of her pussy and onto the bed. From our vantage point it came right out at us. I know that I had made Lisa squirt before, but I had never actually seen it happen.

"Wow," Emily said softly beside me.

Lisa's breath was coming in short gasps. Her hands were roaming up her body to idly fondle her breasts. Emily and I moved to the side of the bed to stand beside her. Lisa looked up at us dreamily. "If this is going to cause me to go to hell," Lisa whispered, "It's totally worth it."

We all laughed, and then cleaned up to go eat our dinner before it got cold. To this day I never found out how Emily changed Lisa's mind. Whenever I would ask them they would giggle and say "girl talk."

I hope this story lived up to the high standards that the first one set. Since there wasn't really any "group sex" in this story I'm going to file it under "erotic couplings". I appreciate any feedback and any ideas about where My Best Friend Emily 4: the search for My Best Friend Emily 3 might go.