All Comments on 'My Best Friend's Boyfriend Ch. 04'

by secretsugar

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
secretsugarsecretsugarover 7 years agoAuthor
Apologies!

This story probably doesn't belong in 'Romance' (seeing as Oliver and Jessica's relationship has become anything but romantic). I hope you enjoyed regardless.

Also, feel free to include your suggestions for which direction the story should turn and what you'd like to see in future chapters.

XOXO,

SS

vascolovascoloover 7 years ago
Not much of a commenter but...

I'm loving this story and can't wait to see where you're taking it next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Loved it. When is the next chapter coming out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pregnant

My only complaint so far is that there is no way she got pregnant from Mason, and even crazy conservatives aren't that stupid about sex and ovulation. Still a 4 star story for me.

secretsugarsecretsugarover 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter Overview

This Chapter is meant for character development of Jessica and Oliver. While this might not be the most steamy portion of the story (as it is wrought with emotional turmoil and general unhappiness) it serves as an important look at what the couple wants, what they're feeling, and how their relationship is no longer in a healthy place. I can promise that the next chapter will be full of more sex and less exposition.

XOXO,

SS

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Also, feel free to include your suggestions for which direction the story should turn and what you'd like to see in future chapters.

Post it anywhere BUT romance. 1*

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
4 stars

I wonder if she will give up the baby, or will she tell her boyfriend it is not his I guess I will find out

ereaderlereaderlover 7 years ago
Time Frame screwed up

So less than a week after sex with Mason she's missed her period by 3 days !? That's at best a week off (or more). ... Not excited about the faking it, but you are expressing her growing dissatisfaction of sex with Oliver and growing desire for more with Mason. Keep going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous