My Bionic Cock Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then I heard a slight noise and looked round to find Sandy leaning on the couch behind us. She was alluringly pretty, with long blonde straight hair, a lovely elfin face and a body anyone would be jealous of. From where I was, below her, her bust almost obscured my view of her face -- she was fabulously well stacked!

She was wearing, or almost wearing, bright red hot pants (or something like that -- I'm no fashion expert) and a halter-necked colour-matched top that was obviously going to provide ample views of her generous boobs. She smiled at me and blew me a kiss -- it felt as if I'd been made love to!

"Hi Mike," she said, "What do you mean by perform better than properly, then?"

"Knew you'd ask that," I said, squirming slightly with embarrassment, "Hmmmm -- well, what it means is that I can control my penis with my computer."

Sandy moved, well, slid or perhaps oozed, round to sit beside me. She rested her hand on my thigh and pressed her boob against my arm.

"Come on then Mike," she said, "open up! Be brave -- tell me what you can do with it!"

'Oh fuck,' I thought again, 'Oh well -- best go for it or they'll hear it all from mum anyway.'

"What it means is that because all the nerves may not have reconnected, my computer can help and take over and give me an erection. It can do things with my penis, like make it bigger, and it can make me ejaculate and lots of other things," I said, as I watched Sandy's face light up.

"Wow, that sounds like fun," she said, running her hand up and down my thigh and rubbing her breasts against me, "You wouldn't give us a quick demo, would you?"

Quite honestly I didn't have a chance. My cock had already risen to the bait -- a fact that Sandy couldn't help but notice. She moved her hand until it was covering the tent in my shorts.

"Come on -- we've got time," she said, now rubbing my penis through my shorts, "come on -- get him out for me -- I'd love to see what he can do."

Giving in to her obvious charms and encouragement, I started to lift off the settee to get my shorts off, but Sandy beat me to it, by quickly undoing the fastener and lowering my zip. She was a bloody expert at getting clothes off men; that was obvious! In a moment or two, I was sitting there with my shorts (which have a kind of inner underpants built in) pulled almost to my knees and with Sandy already holding my erection.

'Fuck me, she moves fast!' I thought.

"You don't mind, do you?" she asked, as she softly rubbed her hand up and down my shaft.

All I could do was to blow out a sort of 'phewwwww' sound....I hadn't expected Sandy to be so forward and so personal.

For a little while she just rubbed my cock, then she spoke again.

"So how do you get your computer to help," she asked, "I mean, nothing special is happening yet."

I fished around in my shorts pocket and came up with my remote control.

"I give in," I said with something of a sheepish grin, "So what do you want to see?"

"Well, everything!" she said, still rubbing me, "come on, run through your repertoire."

I gave in.

"Ok -- here goes," I said as I started to press buttons. "This makes my penis longer" and we watched as my erection stretched out to add the best part of another three inches to my average penis.

"And I can make him thicker too," I said, and my penis widened and for all intents and purposes, turned into the equivalent of a large spray can with a knob on top.

"Fucking hell -- that's some cock!" said Sandy, licking her lips -- and I noticed Clive move closer too.

"Right, that's the best bit -- but I can also make him vibrate, like this, and bend upwards, like this," I said, demonstrating as I spoke.

"Jesus Christ!" expleted Sandy, "I can't just watch that! Gotta have some of that!"

She stood up and very rapidly stripped off her shorts and top and stood beside me stark naked.

"Come and use that thing on me -- now," she almost commanded, "Come on -- give it to me!"

She sat back on the settee but near the edge with her legs wide apart. Her hand was working hard on her pussy -- I could already hear the wetness being spread around by her hand.

Giving in to the inevitable I stood up and stripped off too, then knelt between her legs, my engorged penis searching for a home.

"Oooooh yes -- put him in here," said Sandy. Her cunt was bare naked and shining with her sexy liquid offerings.

I looked around to get Clive's approval -- to see him also nude, and wanking a bloody enormously long penis! He nodded and smiled at me -- obviously giving his acceptance that his partner was about to be fucked by me.

Sandy's pussy was soaking! Slippery juices were almost pouring from her as she strummed her clit in preparation for the invasion of my huge cock. I leaned forward and the tip of my penis touched her flesh.

We both sort of jumped a bit but soon settled down as I moved my knob up and down her cleft, ensuring that he was well and truly lubricated before the act of penetration. It didn't take long -- she was obviously raring to go -- or, more accurately, to fuck!

I pushed my hips forward and my cock began to penetrate her hole, sliding in her profuse outpouring of sexual fluids -- but it was quite a stretch.

Sandy was now shaking with excitement and with anticipation as I began to enter her vagina proper and I pushed a little harder.

"Oh my god -- that is wonderful," she groaned, "that has to be the biggest thing I've ever had inside me. But don't stop Mike -- I want to get all of you inside me."

'Why should I stop', I thought, 'I'm going to make sure you'll remember this fuck!'

Now that I was well and truly embedded inside her cunt, I started to move back and forward -- in and out -- and before long we were really fucking each other as she got into it.

Her hips were coming up to meet my driving penis; her whole body was alive and part of our fuck -- as was mine.

Soon we were slamming our bodies together; crying out our pleasures and feelings; fucking hard.

I soon got the feeling that Sandy was one of those 'one shot' cummers, unlike mum and Sharon who could come and come, so I held things back to allow her to get to her climax, which didn't seem to take long.

"Oh Mike -- you're so good!" she said, her eyes rolling, "I'm so near now! Keep fucking me, please! Please don't stop -- keep fucking -- keep fucking!"

I too could feel that my orgasm wasn't far off but I was under control as I began to measure my strokes....

And then Sandy began to orgasm.....

"Fuuuuuuuuck -- oh fuuuuuuuck!" she cried, "You've done it -- you've made me cum!"

And she was off -- jerking, jumping, twitching, screaming -- as one of those 'orgasms-to-be-remembered' crashed through her body, leaving her momentarily limp and unresponsive.

She shook her head as she came to.

"Wow! That was some fuck!" she said, still a bit quivery, "Have you come yet?"

"You took me by surprise," I said, "Won't be long though."

"Thought you could use your computer to make you come?" she said from under me, "Come on, use it."

"I like you to come with me," I said, but Sandy shook her head.

"I've had mine -- it was super -- now it's your turn. Do you want to come inside me?"

"I'll start there then pull out and spray your tits," I said, now feeling much more confident with her.

So saying I picked up my remote and pressed some buttons -- well, two actually.....more sensitivity and more spunk!

And once I'd got things in order I restarted my action inside her lovely body -- moving my penis more rapidly in and out, often making full strokes, sometimes just little movements, until I could feel her body quivering under me again.

"Not going to come again, are you?" I asked, as I continued to pummel her pussy.

"Might be," she groaned, her body once again shaking and jerking, "Never done that before though!"

Now I started to slam my penis into her -- I was driving it hard up against her cervix and stretching her vagina to its limits -- and she was loving it!

"Oh yes, yes, yes," she cried, "Oh my god -- you're actually making me come again -- I can't believe it! Oh fuck -- it's wonderful!"

And she was indeed having a second orgasm -- everything was out of control -- she was in another world for a while as her body took over from her mind.

And to top it all, I realised that I was about to come. No question -- it was coming now whether I wanted to cum or not!

I drove harder and harder until I reached the end -- I'd made it -- I was about to fill her!

"Sandy -- I'm cumming -- right now. Going to fill you right up -- loads of cum!" I said, feeling things happening down there.

"Yes Mike -- do it -- do it -- I'll come with you!" said Sandy, writhing all over the place beneath me, "Fucking fill me.....oh god -- here I come again!"

And for the first time in her life she was experiencing two orgasms in a row -- and she was knocked flat.

And as she orgasmed, so did I -- splashing my first jet of my body lotion way up inside her. I quickly pulled out and my spunk began to spray over her -- not just small squirts but massive waves of cum -- splashing down over her abdomen, her breasts and even her face.

Sandy came to just in time to catch the biggest jet on her outstretched tongue.....

But my cum kept on coming -- I just couldn't stop! More gouts of cum covered her body and her face -- I could hardly believe how much sperm I was producing.

And just as I was covering her, there was a groan from Clive. He was right beside us, wanking hard on his penis -- which was, as I looked round, all swollen and reddened -- and was obviously about to unload.

Clive groaned again and went rigid -- and then began to cum.

His copious jets of spunk splashed across my face; across my penis and across Sandy's abdomen and then over her tits....he too was a heavy cummer!

I turned my head, just in time as Clive moved his penis near me -- and allowed his cock to slide into my mouth. I sucked the last small squirts and dribbles of spunk from his cock before I let him slide out -- that was lovely!

Sandy and I were now both liberally drenched in sticky gouts of warm cum -- we looked a right mess.

"Phew," I said, "Hadn't planned on that."

"Nor had I," said Sandy, groaning as she smeared some big blobs of cum over her breasts, "not until I heard you two talking, then I just had to try you out! And don't you cum a lot?"

"My computer man gave me some pills to help me make more sperm and he adjusted my computer 'cos he knew I'd be busy during the party -- so you're the first to benefit!" I said with a smile, "Although I had intended to save it all for the party."

"Speaking of which...." Said Clive, "let's all go and have a quick shower, or else they'll all be wondering where we've got to."

So we gathered ourselves up and headed to their nice big shower room, where we all cleaned up together. I need hardly add that both us men were stiff as steel rods by the time we'd finished showering -- but I aimed to save myself, regardless of what had happened, so I managed to keep my cock to myself.

Soon we were all packing ourselves into the car and we were 'back home' before very long, to be welcomed by mum, with open arms.

"Wondered where you got to...." said mum, winking at me, "Had a good time?"

"How do you know?" I spluttered, completely and unintentionally admitting that she was right!

"Because I know Sandy, that's how. She'd always promised to have you eventually and today was perfect for her. Hope you were good for her?"

"Think so mum," I said, still a bit sheepishly, "we used my remote control, so she had a good ride."

"Bet she did," said mum, thinking of herself riding my computer-enhanced cock, "just bet she did!"

Grabbing a quick moment free, while I could, I quickly found Paul's pills and swallowed another one.

'I've already come once and what with yesterday, perhaps I need a good boost,' I thought as it went down. I checked that I had my remote control in my pocket and sauntered out to join the gang.

With only Paul still missing, things were starting to warm up.

Dad was doling out glasses of his various wines to the ladies and beer or lager to the men and mum had disappeared -- as had sis, presumably to doll themselves up, not that either needed much attention to their appearances, in my opinion.

Soon mum was back; her hair now gloriously piled in waves, which then cascaded down to her neck.

She wore a simple short summer dress that flared as she twirled to reveal her pure white knickers and her bare tanned legs. The top of the dress, despite having something resembling a collar, was cut so low that her breasts were almost tumbling out and I was pretty certain that she wasn't wearing a bra.

'Well,' I mused as I moved around to get a better view of her boobs, 'why bother, when the general idea is to get undressed!'

Whatever, she looked radiantly pretty in an easy relaxed way and as she twirled once more, she caught me looking and stopped, facing me. Quickly, without anyone else seeing, she slipped one breast out and shook it at me, before popping it back in place. She smiled and winked at me, leaving me with a fabulous memory and a growing hard-on.

Sharon now also appeared -- dressed to suit a just-out-of-teenage girl -- at 21 she was still so young and fresh, despite her eagerness to fuck! Sharon's hair was long, blonde and straight. She'd gone for the shabby chic look (or something -- I'm no fashion expert!) and was wearing something that resembled a vest top in bright colours and a pair of Daisy Dukes -- shorts that were only just there! Her bare brown legs looked made for wrapping round my bum as I fucked her!

'My god,' I thought, 'Glad this party's aimed at us having loads of sex. If it was just a normal party I'd want to be off into the bushes with mum or sis as soon as it got dark!'

Not that Carol or Sandy were slouches either -- all four ladies could have entered beauty contests and at least be 'highly commended' if not winners.

I could feel my cock trying to stiffen as I looked around -- the lure of all that flesh was starting to drive me crazy -- already.

'Must be those pills,' I thought, 'wonder if they make me horny as well?'

The answer was almost immediately available as Paul arrived to be greeted by a bevy of scantily clad women, all clamouring (inwardly, at least) to find out from him how he'd managed to do so much for my cock -- for each of them had benefitted from his work! Eventually he managed to prise himself away and came over to see me.

We hugged happily and sat down with a beer each.

"All ok Mike?" he asked, "computer holding out fine?"

"Yeah -- great -- works well -- good as before," I said, "and those pills don't half make me pump out some cum!"

"They're brilliant -- but pretty potent," he said, "You've taken two as I told you?"

"Yeah -- took two last night but I'd had a hard fucking day, so I took another one this morning. Then I had another hard fuck, so I took another one just now, just in case."

Paul looked at me with some alarm in his face.

"You idiot!" he hissed. "Two would have done the job -- so I hate to think what four will do to you. I wouldn't touch the sensitivity button if I were you, or you'll fill your pants -- and I bet you have wet dreams every night for the next week! Knew I should have only let you have those two."

He shook his head.

"I don't know...." he grumbled, "thought you'd got more sense than that. Thought I could trust you. Oh well -- what's done is done -- you'll certainly be the star of this party, whether you like it or not, I reckon!"

Then he smiled and laughed.

"Oh well -- won't kill you. But I just thought -- your mum could get you to lie on the lawn and use you as a fountain!!"

"Oh shit," I groaned standing up, "I think I'm going to go and hide somewhere!"

"No way!" said Paul as he grabbed my leg to stop me moving, "can't have you going missing. And hey, what's this -- getting a hard-on already?"

His hand slid upwards and quickly encountered my cock which by now was well on its way to being fully erect. He squeezed it lovingly before I pushed him away.

"I'm waiting for mum," I said, "no more sex until she gives the word."

"Haha," said Paul, "I'll believe you! Hope no-one presses your buttons then!"

And with his hand held as if holding my remote, he mimed pressing buttons -- and I swear I felt the tingles run through my body and my cock. I grabbed my crotch, which only made matters worse really and I just had to let out a groan as my cock twitched.

I was about to threaten Paul (sociably) when mum appeared by my side.

"Hi Mikey, what's up?" she asked because I was looking a bit red in the face, "what's wrong with you -- your......cock, is it?"

"He's taken too much medication and he's full of cum!" said Paul, laughing again, "Trigger-happy too -- just one small thing will set him off, I reckon."

Even mum's presence had had an effect and my cock was now straining for release. Mum looked down at the tent in my shorts.

"All horny and nowhere to go," she said, "Or rather -- cum!"

She looked at Paul and I think she winked.....

"Shall we see how close he is?" she said wantonly rubbing her almost exposed breasts against me.

"Oh mum, no don't!" I cried in alarm, because my cock was now throbbing hard, "I want to save it all for the party -- and I don't want to come in my shorts either."

"Easily sorted," said mum. "Firstly, I was about to suggest that the party should begin and secondly, I'd love a good mouthful to get me going, so drop those shorts and give me your birthday present!"

So saying she dropped to her knees and as she did so she pulled my shorts down over my hips, allowing my overloaded erection to spring up and stand proud before me.

"Come on Mikey, gonna come for me? Nice and quick!" she simpered, "give me a big mouthful of hot cum!"

"Come on Mikey! Come on Mikey!" rang out from several people....

No way my poor cock could hold back now and mum just had time to grasp my penis and aim it at her mouth before it erupted!

"Aaaaaaggghhhhh!" I cried as an enormous spurt of hot cream filled her mouth, "Aaaaaagghhhhh! Aaaaaagghhhh! Oooooooh fuck, fuck, fuuuuuck!"

I noticed mum quickly swallowed her mouthful and then she quickly moved aside while still grasping my penis.

"Look everyone -- indoor fireworks!" she screamed, laughing loudly as jet after jet of my sperm rocketed into the air as she tossed me off.

"Told you you'd be the star attraction!" she said, still wanking me, "Come on everybody -- clothes off and let's get this fucking party swinging!"

I couldn't seem to stop shooting sperm everywhere -- I must have pumped out fifteen decent jets of cum which mum directed across the room as if she was sprinkling carpet freshener or something. I could see Sharon standing there with open mouth as I erupted and I spotted Carol quickly heading my way but mum was here with me and she owned me.

"My cock!" she crowed happily, "This is my son and this party is also to celebrate his wonderful penis. So I'm having him first so I can use his computer to give me the ride of my life!"

So saying, she quickly undid a zip at her side and sort of shrugged off her dress, leaving herself instantly and completely naked except for her very scanty knickers, and they too were on the floor in moments.

'Fuck, my mum has such a fine body', I thought as I lifted my t-shirt off to also stand naked, beside mum. Mum was all aglow with excitement and her breasts seemed even more full and outstanding than usual -- certainly her nipples were ready to party as they stood out, hard and erect.

And my cock was in the same condition despite just having blasted out a massive load -- but with such a sexy woman standing right beside me, who could blame him!