My Bionic Cock Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But mum was now considering that as she was the party-planner, she should help get the guests started -- and she took my hand.

"Come on Mikey," she said, "We're going to get all the guests going! You do the ladies -- I'll see to the men. Get them all undressed and excited and they can pair themselves up as they like."

Quite honestly, I wasn't needed! Well before I reached any of the ladies, their clothes were being shed like water off duck's backs and without my help, they soon all stood together, each naked as the day they were born.

Mum was having more fun as she was not just divesting the men of their clothes, but she was 'fluffing' the men, to bring them all to nice hard erections. Paul did ask her if I could take his clothes off but mum was too eager to get things moving to bicker and she soon had him stripped and upstanding.

"Ahemmm," said mum loudly, "All ready -- then take your partners for the first fuck!"

As she spoke she had a remote in her hand and I saw her press some buttons -- and on our big TV a vivid porn film started -- another orgy!

There were several gasps of excitement or astonishment as the film played -- not from any of my immediate family members who were by now, hardened to mum's sexual liberty, but no-one was backing out -- far from it.

I saw Carol sidle round behind dad, whose hand was wrapped round Paul's penis, and grasp dad's cock firmly. I think he jumped a bit but soon seemed to enjoy her attention. I knew that Paul was more gay than hetero but I knew that he'd go both ways, so I reckoned they'd be fine.....and sure enough, the threesome soon sank to one of the many mattresses that seemed to magically have appeared. Mum had obviously been doing some excellent 'setting-up' work, as I now also noticed tubes of lube here and there and boxes of tissues everywhere.

Carol was now doing her best to get two cocks into her mouth but she was struggling and soon dad moved down to her pussy, leaving her mouth to Paul, for now.

Sharon had decided that she'd finish off what she'd tried to start earlier and had homed in on Carl, much to his obvious delight. His penis was streaming precum as Sharon began to rub her horny little body against him. And then Sandy joined them, obviously captivated by his leaking cock -- because she immediately sank to her knees and engulfed his penis and shortly thereafter, they too had found a mattress and were getting down to some good loving.

For a little while, mum had been absorbed in seeing that all was well, but now, with groups of men and women getting busy, she decided it was time that she got busy with me.

"Hello Mikey darling," she said, leaning gently against me so that her nipples dug into my arm and the softness of her breasts warmed my body, "Tonight, you're mine, completely."

"Am I?" I asked, partially hoping that I'd have a chance to fuck other people too -- partially delighted to know that I'd got mum to myself.

"Well, most of the night," said mum, "Anyway, that just sounded right....you know, from the song."

And she started to sing, softly, just to me.....

"Tonight you're mine completely,

You give your love so sweetly,

Tonight the light of love is in your eyes,

But will you love me tomorrow?"

"Oh mum," I said pulling her tightly to my body, "Of course I will. I'll love you for always."

I kissed her and she returned the kiss with interest and very soon we were deeply into some erotic sexual preliminaries that made my cock stiffen even harder.

Soon we collapsed onto the settee where we continued with our warm-up, and now our hands were exploring as well as our tongues had just been.

But with my supercharged cock, my only target was her cunt -- I was desperate to bury myself deep inside her -- to explode my load, another load, into her welcoming hole and soon my hands found her pussy -- an already very hot wet pussy.

Mum reached for my penis but I had to hold her hand away -- I was still too trigger-happy and one false move might set me off, so mum relaxed and allowed me to pleasure myself with her body.

And her body certainly was built for pleasure and pleasuring! Her breasts never ceased to amaze me -- even at her age they were so bountifully plump -- not with fatness, but with firm womanly tissue, if you know what I mean. Her nipples! I'd sucked on them as a baby and I bet I must have got a load of pleasure from them because even now they just demanded attention -- demanded sucking and chewing and enjoying.

And her pussy -- still with just a little tuft of hair above her slit, it was now a glowing weeping gash that was just waiting to be spread open -- which I now did.

Immediately a little trickle of her juice ran across one lip and I caught it and spread it back up her slit and onto her clit. Mum's body jerked as I moved my fingers around and over her clit and a groan of pleasure oozed from her lips -- just as another trickle of liquid oozed from her lower lips.

Being already 'in place' as we lay side by side on the settee, I was quickly able to move my penis to her cleft and gathered the oozing liquid with my knob. With the help of my fingers it was soon spread all over my penis and mum adjusted her position to help me with my entry into her body.

"Do you need me?" asked mum into my ear, quietly.

"Oh god, yes mum, I need you so much -- I need to be in you and filling you and.....oh god, stop making me horny -- I'll come all over you if you're not careful," I cried. "Those bloody pills worked alright -- all I want to do is to come and come and cum!"

"All right darling, let's get one load out of the way -- come and put him inside me and let him loose!" said mum, lifting her leg to allow me better access to her slippery cunt.

"Oh mum, you're a darling," I said, "but I don't think one load will be enough by any means."

"Good news then!" said mum with a grin, "I'll try to keep you cumming all night then! But come on, get him in me."

My now well lubricated cock slid effortlessly all the way up into mum's gorgeously warm and comforting hole and mum let out a sigh of pleasure.

"Oooooooh Mikey -- that feels like it's gone all the way up inside me, all the way to my heart," said mum, who was obviously in a romantic mood tonight.

It was certainly a long way up inside -- right to her cervix and my pubes were hard against the mound of her pubis -- I could feel her own pubes tickling me as mine probably tickled her.

Slowly I began to move in and out, relishing the wonderful feeling of the head of my sensitive penis sliding against the rubbery, flexible, hot, slippery walls of her vagina. Every inch of movement produced another sweet sensation; another flood of feelings and another flood of sexy juices from mum's overheated cunt.

Soon we were moving together -- beginning to bump and grind together. We just couldn't help moving; the sensations were such that remaining still wasn't an option and soon things were coming to the boil.

It was never going to be a long fuck and I was actually surprised I'd lasted as long as I had but there wasn't much time left now.

"Mum, mum, I can't hold it much longer," I groaned, feeling the sensations of a building orgasm beginning to overpower me. I was starting to quiver and jerk uncontrollably and I needed mum to get a move on and come with me.

"All right dear, let it go and I'll catch up," she said and I could feel her vagina start to squeeze me harder -- not that I really needed any more stimulation!

"Oh yeah mum, that's hot -- that's getting me there! Keep squeezing me mum, squeeze my cock more, mum!" I moaned as I banged my penis into her hole with all the energy I could muster, "Oh yesssss -- that's it -- coming mum, coming!"

One last push deep into her and I felt everything let loose -- a gusher of sperm blasted from my over-energised cock, half filling her vagina with one go. Another fierce squirt let loose -- now squelching out past my cock as her vagina overflowed.

Mum groaned and I felt her body quiver as her orgasm finally arrived and overwhelmed her.

"Oh Mikey -- you're making me come and you're completely filling me," she said (somewhat unnecessarily!) because my third jet simply flooded more sperm into and out of her hole, to run down over my thigh and balls. The settee was going to take some cleaning up after this.....because as I thought that, my fourth offering pumped into her.

Slowly we ground to a halt; our heated groins a soggy mess.

"Phew -- you needed that!" said mum, "You've cum a gallon!"

"Told you those pills were working mum," I said, looking down as the scene. There was a ring of froth along mum's still-stretched lips and around my penis and large blobs of sperm were slithering slowly from our union. Slowly I pulled my penis from her hole, eliciting a sad groan from mum and a slithery noise from our sex organs. Mum quickly clamped her hand over her hole to retain the remains of my cum while we found some tissues -- although a large towel might have been more suitable.

Together we managed to collect and clear up my offerings although I did offer to go down on mum and do my own cleaning up, but she declined the suggestion for now.

"Later," she said, "when you're too tired to fuck!"

We moved into upright positions and sat, embraced and recovering, side by side, to survey the scene before us.

Sharon, Sandy and Carl were very busy. Sharon was on all fours as Carl drove his penis into her hole from behind, while she licked at Sandy's cunt as she lay below Sharon in a 69 position. Sandy was lifting her head under Sharon to lick at her clit and at Carl's shaft as it moved in and out and happy noises rose from their entwined bodies. We could hear the slapping sounds as Carl's hard-working thighs slammed against Sharon's buttocks, driving his penis deep into her. Things were obviously reaching a crescendo because he was pumping her harder and faster and mum and I were delighted to see Carl suddenly freeze, then whip his cock from Sharon's hole to plunge it downwards into Sandy's mouth. We heard him grunt as he erupted sperm into her mouth -- then he quickly moved again and planted his cock back into Sharon's hole -- allowing only one jet to escape up her back and ensuring that the rest of his spunk went where it should -- deep into Sharon's eager cunt.

Dad, Paul and Carol had been joined by Clive and they'd split into two pairs, side by side on a large mattress. Paul had my dad on his back and was fucking him hard -- dad had his legs in the air, held up by Paul as he pumped away. I'd have expected dad to be exhausted because he'd already cum, judging from the sperm that decorated Paul's face, but his cock stood up hard and ready again, it seemed. And as we watched, mum now wanking my cock, Paul stopped fucking dad; turned round and soon lowered himself onto dad's erection.

We heard Paul groan happily as dad's cock pierced deep into his rectum and dad too groaned, with his eyes shut, as he savoured the moment of penetration.

Beside them Carol and Clive were happily enjoying a 69 as Clive lay on his back with Carol above him. Judging from the cries from Carol, Clive was doing an excellent job of sucking her cunt and clit and it was pretty obvious from the sheen of sweat on her body that she'd already had several orgasms. But that wasn't stopping her from having another one and as we watched, her hips began to shake and shudder and she lifted her head from Clive's cock to utter a long cry of ecstasy.

My hand, which had been resting on mum's thigh, had now slid between her legs and I was slowly and softly running my fingers up and down her still soaking wet slippery lips; an action that mum obviously appreciated because her hand gripped my cock harder and she began to wank me more quickly. My cock was already hard and eager and I still felt as if he'd blow off without too much exertion.

"Ready for more," I asked her, also turning to her and kissing her.

"Thought you'd never ask!" she said with a big smile, "Course I am! But let's get down on that mattress -- it's a bit damp up here!"

And it was too! Poor mum's cleaning bill was going to be high! A dribble of our combined juices had even spread off the settee to the floor. Mum sighed but smiled -- it was all for a good cause!

We moved a few yards to the mattress and lowered ourselves down.

"What do you fancy doing now?" asked mum, and I hesitated briefly, as I wasn't entirely sure if I could ask her for this, just us two together.

"Can I fuck you up your arse please, mum?" I asked, somewhat tentatively.

"Of course you can darling! What's the matter, what're you worried about?"

"Just that you're dad's wife and we're together as one when you should really be with him," I said, finding the words a bit hard to come by.

"Oh darling, how sweet!" said mum, kissing me, "but tonight, this is my party and you're mine and your dad and I can get together tomorrow, if we've got any energy left. So don't worry about that, just enjoy yourself -- completely. And as for my arse -- come and get it!"

So saying, mum turned and got on her hands and knees, presenting me with her delectably smooth and ripe arse cheeks, between which her little brown hole stared at me. As I glanced at her arse, mum flexed her anus, causing her hole to almost blow me a kiss! How could I resist that?

"Get some lube," said mum, "Don't want to get sore this early in the evening! There's some over on the table."

It was within reach and I'd soon got a goodly blob on my fingers, which I gently spread around and into her arsehole. The remainder I used to anoint my penis, which was by now, throbbing with excitement.

"Ready mum," I asked, lining my cock up with her hole.

"Yeah -- come on then, all ready for you" she said, working her hips around, "take it easy though."

"Ok -- coming in!" I said as I leaned forward slowly. Soon my penis touched her anus and began to stretch her open. I felt mum push out to help me and it wasn't long before I felt her sphincter muscles easy apart as I applied a bit of pressure and my penis began to enter and sink inside her.

"Ooh! Careful," she said, as I pushed a bit too hard, "Give me a chance."

She was hot and tight and, even thought I'd been there before, it was a truly exciting experience for me to be entering my mother's most sacred and private place.

"Oooh," sais mum before long, "that slid in nicely! Thank heavens for lube! You alright?"

"Fine mum," I said as I began to saw in and out, "Feels super -- you're so tight mum."

"Exercises!" she said, looking over her shoulder at me, "now, less talk, more action, darling!"

"Glad to oblige!" I said picking up the pace and causing mum to grunt from time to time.

I reached beneath mum and grasped her hanging breasts, kneading each one before concentrating on her nipples. Mum jerked as I squeezed them and, while continuing to play with one nipple, I moved my other hand to her groin and slid my fingers over her clit.

Mum jerked anew and cried out with delight as her body was teased and stimulated in three different ways.

"Oh heaven!" she sighed as I worked on her body, "You'll have me coming in no time."

"Yeah, come on mum, come when you're ready," I said, "I can come when you want me to. Those pills do have their uses."

"How much more sperm can you make?" mum asked between groans and moans.

"Dunno," I replied, "but I feel ready to cum again already, so we'll soon see! Where shall I cum?"

Up inside me, Mikey" mum said, "You've filled one hole; now fill the next one!"

"Ok -- will do," I said, "I'm going to be coming quite soon. Your arse is so good to fuck that I'll never last long up there."

"You'd better come soon then," said mum, squeezing my cock with her muscles, "I can feel my orgasm building; keep playing with my clit, keep rubbing it, keep going.......yeah, yeahhhh -- oh yeahhhhh -- cummmmming!"

And with that her body started bucking and thrashing about so much that I nearly pulled out of her arsehole, but I just managed to hang on and plant myself firmly inside again.

But now, her actions were reaching my cock and her vibrations, quivers, jerks and even her cries were bringing my own orgasm alive.

"Oh fuck -- can't stop!" I suddenly cried, as my orgasm seemed to go into overdrive, "Oh mum -- I'm cumming -- filling you!"

"Yes son, do it, fill me, love," cried mum around her own orgasm, "keep me coming -- more -- more -- oh I love it!"

And once again, my energetic penis pumped another five or six squirts of man cream, this time into her bowels -- and while none overflowed, her arse would be leaking my sperm for ages now.

Almost immediately after our bout of sex, we both collapsed, to lay side by side on the mattress.

"You're doing well, Mikey," said mum, turning towards me and kissing me, "Two down and one to go!"

"Eh?" I said, without thinking properly.

"My mouth, darling -- my mouth....your next load is going to fill my mouth and then you'll have filled me everywhere!"

My cock jerked and quivered with the thought and I knew he'd soon be ready for her with another huge load.

We kissed for a while, quietly recovering and listening to the various noises of passion around us.

Carol was crying out constantly but happily as she seemed to have one orgasm after another as her men enjoyed their sexual adventures in, on and around her.

Sharon and Sandy were head to toe again and Carl was above them, now banging Sandy instead of Sharon. He'd obviously made a good recovery from the big orgasm we'd seen him have a little while ago and was now intent on coming off again, it seemed, but not before he'd made Sandy happy. Sharon was an expert at oral sex and Sandy was only being kept in place by Carl's cock -- otherwise her thrashing around on the tip of Sharon's tongue would have separated them long ago.

The action seemed to be speeding up but the other group caught our attention.

Dad, Paul, Carol and Clive had certainly been busy and now they were at it again -- in what was presumably a new combination for them.

Carol now lay on her front on top of Paul and his cock was well up inside her arsehole. Above her, dad was fucking her cunt -- and to my surprise, Clive was giving dad a good going over. How the hell he'd got his huge cock up dad's arse I didn't know, but the details didn't really matter right now because Clive was pumping away, dad was groaning and the pair of them were well away. Dad's cock was just embedded in Carol while Paul did all the work from below but the combination of effort and intrusion seemed to be working well enough.

It was seeing Paul underneath that surprised me -- I'd expected him to be fucking someone's arse instead, but he looked happy enough; sufficiently so that he had time to give me a 'thumbs up'.

Mum saw his signal and returned it to him.

"Got to thank Paul for those pills," said mum grasping my cock once again, "Hopefully they'll give me a nice big mouthful of your lovely spunk."

"Feel as if I could come all night," I said, tweaking one of mum's nipples, "How about you?"

"Be ok so long as I don't get too sore anywhere, but should be alright for a few more rounds!" said mum happily, now starting to run her hand up and down my cock, "that's why your next load will be in my mouth -- although I won't mind if you give me a good licking while I'm sucking you."

"Glad to oblige, mum," I said, leaning back so that mum could get at my erection more easily, "You want to come on top?"

Mum quickly straddled me while I pulled a cushion under my head and then she lowered her steaming pussy towards me as she settled down to suck me off. And no sooner had I stuck out my tongue and slid it across her clit than I felt mum's lips touch my knob.

We groaned together as we began the entertainment and it was obvious that my action had been appreciated, as mum's pelvis lowered her pussy nearer my mouth. Now I was able to grasp her clit with my lips, making mum's whole body jerk briefly and her own lips tighten round my cock.