My Bionic Cock Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came up for breath.

"That was good -- that felt super!" she said, now wanking my cock as she spoke, "now get your tongue up inside me too and then do that some more."

She returned to her task and I began to accomplish her desire. But firstly I licked up and down her slit and across her lips, gathering her flowing silky juices as I did so. Quickly I returned to her clit which I sucked hard and licked all over and around -- before planting my lips over her hole and sliding my tongue as far up inside her as I could.

Mum let out a long groan of pleasure -- interrupting her steady work on my penis, but she was soon back at work, now sliding my cock in and out of her mouth -- deeper and deeper.

Mum's hole and her lips were becoming ever more slippery as her excitement grew and her juices flowed. I was having trouble stopping her from spraying my face as I lay beneath her; all my licking and sucking wasn't enough to mop up all her sexy liquids. Probably my precum was flowing rapidly too as I could hear mum slurping away and between us we were doing well to bring us both to another quick but satisfying climax. Certainly, mum was nearly there -- I could tell by the way her body was starting to shake and shudder and once, her legs scissored together and nearly squashed my head. She soon relaxed her stance and I heard a muttered 'sorry' and then we continued pleasuring each other.

Realising that mum was almost there, I now concentrated on her clit, strumming my tongue over and around the quite large nub of quivering flesh, bringing forth small cries and larger shudders as her climax neared.

Mum obviously knew she was close and seemed now determined to bring me off at the same time because she was now both wanking and sucking me vigorously and I could feel things tightening up as I too neared my own orgasm.

Suddenly mum seized up -- everything stopped for a moment -- and then her orgasm crashed around and through her.

"Oooooooh Mikey -- that's so good -- can't stop now -- cummmmmming!" she cried, loud enough for everyone to hear and as she did so, her pelvis quivered rapidly all over and a big spray of her girlie juice squirted from her -- hitting me right between the eyes!

I shook my head and blinked rapidly -- then slapped my mouth over her stream of fluid -- sucking her cum from her.....just as mum started to do it to me.

Because the excitement of having mum cum in my face set me off and without warning, my cock jerked and poured out yet another generous lava flow of cum deep into mum's throat.

"Fuck mum -- I'm cumming inside you -- in your throat....you're deep-throating me!"

She pulled back and the rest of my cum squirted into her mouth; some of it overflowing and running back down my cock. Yet another five or six good jets of my seemingly everlasting spunk sprayed into her mouth and I'm sure mum would have swallowed it all if she hadn't had one last orgasmic shudder.

"Phew," she said eventually, "first time I've done that properly. It's good but I couldn't taste you, so I had to pull you out."

"Felt lovely from here," I said, "you were squeezing me as I came off -- made it sort of harder to cum....but it made it so different. Thank you mum."

"More than welcome," she said, licking up whatever sperm had overflowed, "I'd say 'come again' and I'm sure you will, but for now, you've had me in all my holes, so it's time we started to circulate. Hope I've left enough for you to be able to show off your computer skills!"

"Hey, I'd forgotten about the computer! Wow -- that's brilliant -- I've come three times at least without having to use my computer....I'm normal!"

"You -- normal? Hah!" said a voice behind me, and there was Paul, naked and massaging his somewhat limp penis.

"Hi Paul, had a good fuck?" mum asked, smiling at him.

"Bloody right I have -- I'm both filled and emptied if you know what I mean!" he said, now rubbing both his arse and his cock. "Good stuff -- great party!"

"So who do you fancy next?" asked mum cheekily, pretty well holding up my cock to him. I was still erect for some reason -- those damn pills were not just giving me more sperm but more staying power too, it seemed.

Paul's eyes lit up but I wanted a break, so I quickly scrambled to my feet and stood beside Paul to survey the scene. As we did so, he grasped my cock and so I took hold of his, which was now erect too and together we just gently wanked each other as we looked around.

Dad, Carol and Clive were still at it -- now dad was sucking Carol and Carol was sucking Clive who in turn was sucking dad -- a happy trio just enjoying a slow orgy. They'd had their frantic fucks, now all they needed was to be together.....

Sharon, Sandy and Carl were just lying in a twisted pile on their mattress. Quite obviously they were all completely fucked out as well. There was evidence of their activity in strands of sperm that adorned Sandy's hair and Sharon's breasts and they were all liberally anointed with what looked like girlie cum -- probably ejected by Sharon as she orgasmed.

"Actually, what I fancy next is something to eat and a drink," I said, "I'm really dry and I'm sure I could make a hole in some of your cooking, mum."

"Oh good," said mum, "I was wondering whether my efforts would be wasted -- so, anyone else for some food?"

A chorus of yeses and other sound of affirmation arose from the two piles of bodies, so I somewhat reluctantly let go of Paul's cock and he let go of mine and I followed mum into the kitchen.

Before long, and without my help really, mum was pushing a trolley full of goodies into the lounge and then out onto the patio. I followed her, carrying several more dishes and bowls to put them on the patio table.

Soon an assortment of naked bodies were helping themselves to the spread -- and to liberal quantities of dad's wines (although I stuck to lager, knowing just how potent dad's brews could be) and contented conversation rang around as we dined.

But the trouble with wining and dining is that, especially after several good fucks, tiredness takes over and soon it was unanimously agreed that we'd take a break to recover. And so, once we'd had our fill, we all headed to comfy chairs and even beds and got our heads down.

Some two or three hour later I awoke feeling much refreshed and judging by the erection that was already evident, I was ready to go again. I gently stropped my hand up and down my shaft -- then realised that there was someone else in the room with me.

'Oh shit,' I thought, 'Caught!'

And I had been, as a quiet chuckle arose from the other bed. I looked across to the camp bed and there was Sharon, lying there as nude as I was, with her hand moving slowly between her legs.

"Hi bruv!" she said cheerfully, "That's a lovely erection you've got there. Came up while you were asleep and I've been watching you play with it -- you were even playing in your sleep!"

"Was I?" I asked with a big smile, "so how come you're not over here riding it?"

"I was going to, but I want to ride you when you've used your computer -- when your cock's all big and long and thick," she said, her hand now moving more rapidly between her legs.

"I'd forgotten all about my computer," I said to her, "I ought to see if it still works after Paul tweaked it."

Sharon's actions were making me stiffer than ever and I knew she'd make a lovely fuck, so I reached for my shorts which I'd left beside my bed earlier today and found my remote control which I held out to Sharon. She took it from me and looked at the buttons.

"Shall I use it now?" she asked, "I'd love you to fuck me -- I've woken up all horny and I could do with a really good orgasm."

"Go on then," I said, "But don't use the sensitive button -- you'll make me cum almost at once. Those pills Paul gave me have kept me right on the edge all day -- I have to concentrate on not cumming."

"Oh great," said Sharon happily, "A nice quickie then.....right, here goes!"

Sharon knew which buttons to press and in moments I felt my penis twitch and tingle and throbbing feelings began to invade my loins. I held my penis upright and felt it expand until I could no longer get my fingers around it....and at the same time it was stretching out past my fingers, becoming longer and longer.

"Fuckin' hell!" said Sharon, "I swear he's bigger again!"

There was a deodorant spray by the bed and I compared the two -- and I reckon my cock was now thicker than the can. And longer by some way.....I guessed that my penis must now be 11 inches long -- easily.

'Wow,' I thought, 'if it gets any bigger no-one will be able to take him.'

But Sharon had different thoughts. She stood up; quickly moved to my bed and soon she was astride me and starting to lower her pussy onto my cock.

"Are you good and wet already?" I asked, reaching a hand up to her pussy. And she was wet, simply dripping wet and slippery as anything. I brought my hand to my mouth and licked it.

"Mmmm, lovely!" I gasped, "What you been up to?" as I felt her cunt begin to engulf the tip of my cock.

"You and your erection made me wet -- told you I'd been watching," said Sharon, "Made me really horny too, so give me a good ride please, Mikey."

"Sure thing sis," I said, "but are you going to manage getting my cock inside you?"

"The width is ok," she said, wincing slightly as she stretched to accommodate my cock, "don't know about the length though. But I'll get most of him in me if it takes all afternoon!"

It wasn't going to take her all that long because once her vagina had stretched open to allow the head in, the rest was easier, although she still took it easy as she sank down and down.

"Fuck me," she said eventually, "won't go any further, I don't think. Right up to my cervix and stretching me too. Oh Jesus -- I'm full!"

I did my best not to move as she got used to him inside her and I just lay there, with my hands holding her hips to steady her descent.

But soon Sharon was ready and I felt her cunt begin to pulsate around my cock.....then her whole body began to shake gently and finally she began to move -- slowly up and slowly down again.

"Ooooooh fuck -- that's one big cock!" she said, "Ohhhh Mikey, thank heavens they did that op for you!"

Gradually Sharon increased her movements and it wasn't all that long before she was riding up and down steadily, all the time uttering grunts and groans as my computer-enlarged penis tried to disembowel her.

The pain was obviously an enjoyable pain, one that worked on her senses and her nerve endings and which was stimulating her sex organs just as much as my cock was.

It wasn't taking Sharon long to ride herself to an orgasm and with a fluttering of her hand over her clit, she came, squeezing me hard and grinding down on me -- and all the while, emitting jet after jet of girlie cum all over my chest and face!

"Ooooh godddddd," she groaned, "Cumming real hard -- so strong -- right up inside me!"

Her lithe sexy body was shivering with overloaded sensations; her breasts looked tight -- her nipples stood out like the proverbial organ stops and a glow of sweat enveloped her from head to toe.

"Still cumming!" she said, grimacing, "Ooooh it hurts so good! Don't want to stop -- can't stop! Oh fuck -- I'm off again!"

More girlie spray flew over me and Sharon was just going crazy above me. It was all she could do to stay upright......her hands were on mine on her hips to steady herself and she was gripping me hard.

'Where's that remote?' I asked myself, wildly looking around, 'she'll fuck herself to death unless I stop her! Ah -- found it.'

I picked it up and quickly pressed the stimulation button several times -- and with the effects of Paul's pills as well, that was enough to take me over the top.

"Sharon love, I'm coming -- you've made me come already!" I said, as she hadn't seemed to notice my use of the remote, "Nearly there -- be filling you.....oh yes, yes, yesssss -- here it comes!"

With an almighty jerk, the first flood of cum pumped out into her cunt -- well, probably into her very womb since I was so deep inside her.

Sharon groaned and her eyes opened wide, as did her mouth!

"Aaaaaaaagh!" she cried as rivulets of cum and her juices squirted out from around my cock, "Oh god -- if I wasn't full enough before then I am now! I can feel you putting all that cum in me -- it's making my cunt stretch inside.... God, how much are you cumming?"

"Dunno Sharon," I said as I felt another eruption take place, "those pills...... Ooooooo yeah -- still cumming -- oh shit -- fuckin' hell! Can't be much more to come."

And then, with a few more minor eruptions it was over and everything relaxed -- and Sharon and I sank down into a warm, wet, sticky, quivering embrace.

We kissed briefly and happily and hugged each other.

"Wow, that was worth waking up for!" said Sharon, "Thank you for cumming nice and quickly; couldn't have taken that for too long."

"Great way to wake up," I replied, "Thank you Sharon darling, for the fuck, thank you Paul, for the pills and thank you mum, for the party!"

"I'd better get off before we get stuck together," said Sharon, looking down between us to our united but soaked groins, and she began to pull herself off my still very lengthy penis. As she finally drew clear, a huge gusher of juices poured from her well-stretched cunt and splattered onto my abdomen. There was so much that the puddle spread and soon overflowed onto the bed before I even had time to think about finding a towel.

My bed -- I suddenly realised -- it was going to be soaked!

"Oh fuck" I said as I told Sharon.

"No worries -- you can share mine, can't you?" she said with a big grin, "just so long as you bring your cock and your remote with you!"

I slapped her bum as she stepped over me and we shared a happy chuckle.

"I'm going to have a quick shower Mikey, want to join me?" she asked.

I looked down at my wet, slimy, smelly body.

"Think I'd better," I said, laughing as I stood up, "Anyone would think I'd been having a fuck!"

"That wasn't a fuck -- that was quickie and it was just perfect," said Sharon, taking hold of my hand, "Come on then -- shower time."

We opened the bedroom door and crossed the hall to the bathroom in total peace. No-one was around -- the place was silent. We showered quickly and I managed to keep Sharon's hands off my cock, which I'd returned to normal with the default button and soon we were dry and ready to join the party again.

We linked hands and strolled out, still naked, into the lounge and through to the patio.....to get the party going once more.