My Blue Pill with Green Eyes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was awkward sleeping together in Jo's twin bed again, but it was nice. Even a night away from Jo was hard.

The next day I went in early but claimed that I needed to stay later because of leaving early the day before. The truth was that I left earlier than usual (4:30 is early for me) and went home to do more work.

At 8 I called Jo and said that I was done with work. She said that her parents were already asleep and her mom told her to go home for a night.

When she arrived, she was angry. She looked into my face, and hers changed as she attacked me. Our clothes flew in every direction. It had been almost a week since the last time Jo and I were intimate, and this surprised me. It started off nice and caring but soon turned into a thrash fest. I guess Jo wanted to forget, if only for a little while.

When we were finished, she started crying.

"What's wrong, baby?" I asked.

"I'm happy and mad and sad! I just want to get away from all of this! I don't know what to do!"

"You're doing all you can do. You're there for your dad and mom. Spend as much time with him as you can."

"Hrmpf," she groaned out. "It's so damn hard to watch him in this much pain!"

"I would never doubt that."

"He actually yelled at me today. He's never done that before! I just don't know what he wants anymore," Jo cried out.

"That's the pain talking, not him," I said as she sobbed against my chest. "But as for you, all he wants is for you to live your life and be successful and happy, just like he said. Whether your dad is around or not, he only wants the best for you and your mom."

That seemed to soothe her a little.

"Remember what I told you about my parents, how they died?" I added and she nodded. "I never got to say goodbye. Heck, I barely even got to know them. Whatever happens with your dad you need to remember how lucky you both are to have this time."

She nodded, hugged me, and cried. We held each other until she was tired enough to stop crying and fall asleep.

~~~

By Friday I had most of what I needed, and Saturday I was finished. I went over to the house. Jonas asked the ladies to go for a walk so that we could have some "man time." I presented him with my work.

When I finished he said, "I always wanted to attend my own funeral. Thanks f-f-fff..."

I waited for the sentence that never finished, and said, "My pleasure. Was it what you hoped for?"

He smiled weakly. "Better."

The ladies came back shortly after that and saw him crying. "What did you do to him?" Joanne asked.

"Nothing, dear. He made me very happy, that's all."

Jo stared at me trying to get me to divulge the secret, but I wasn't about to budge.

Joanne smiled and looked at me. "Did you bring your things to stay tonight?"

"Yes. But are you sure you wouldn't like to be alone as a family?"

"Whether it's official or not, or however things work out in the future. You are family right now," Joanne said and the other two nodded.

At 3 am alarms started going off because the cancer claimed him. I called 911 while Joanne and Jo screamed in agony, comforting them both as best I could.

All arrangements were already made except for the date. Joanne called the funeral home to set that for Wednesday.

Then Joanne said she was moving out of the house, which was, of course, only a surprise to Jo. Joanne had to work to convince Jo that it was the best thing to do.

Jo and I looked at each other, smiled, and nodded slightly.

"Joanne, you could come and live with us. Jo's bedroom is all yours," I said.

"No, I couldn't. I don't..." Joanne started.

"I insist," said Jo.

~~~

Wednesday came and Jo had me stand in the receiving line with her. I felt awkward because I didn't know anyone there except for Joanne and Jo. I met Jonas's brother and his wife who were the only other people in the line. I stood behind Jo and she made a point to introduce me to everyone. The ladies were very strong considering the circumstances, but the hard part was yet to come.

When it was time, some words were said and the attendant asked for anyone to approach if they had something to say. No one stepped forward. Then the attendant said, "Jonas asked a friend to speak on his behalf at this time."

I stood up and approached the podium. Joanne and Jo were stunned.

"I've only known Jonas a short time, and for that I'm sorry. He was an incredible man who I wish I would have known all of my life. He was strong, loving, kind, protecting, and incredibly generous in these and other ways. He and Joanne could say more with a look, a nod, or a wink than most people could say in a book.

"But most of you knew him far better, and many of you shared your thoughts." I looked up at one of the directors and he started the first video.

With Jonas's help, I had called several of his friends and asked if I could meet them for a moment to record them relating some fond memories of Jonas. I watched those gathered and knew where the ones currently on screen were by the movements.

When that finished, I added. "Lastly, Jonas himself has something to say." I looked up again and the second video started, showing a still-smiling Jonas.

"My friends, thank you for coming today. I can't tell you how much I wish I was there with you instead of in a pine box." A few weak laughs sounded out. "You've all meant the world to me through the years in so many ways that I can't even express them. I want to thank each of you for the kind words that you shared on video. Please know that I watched it and can never express in words what it meant to me.

"Joanne, my darling. You are my light and my stars. The day we married was the happiest of my life, until the next, and the next. Every day with you was a miracle I am happy to have shared. Always know that I am with you wherever you go and that I love you far beyond these mortal bonds.

"Jo, my wonderful little girl. The day you were born I was reborn. Being your father has made me proud and complete. Watching and helping you grow was a privilege I cherished and never a chore. Through our ups and downs only one thing remained true: I would never give up on you. I am happy you are becoming the person I know you can be and are finding happiness in your every day. When you become a parent, remember these things and always know I'm part of you.

"To both of you, I love you always. I wish nothing but the best for you and hope you live your lives to the fullest. I wish this to all my family and friends.

"To all of you here today: do not mourn me. Celebrate the joys of life and make every moment count. Thank you all for making my world complete.

"Seize the day and live each like it's your last. Because before you know it, it will be."

I walked back to my seat. Jo leapt up crying hard to thank me and hugged me tightly before I got near. Joanne was right on her heels doing the same. Both took my hands and leaned on each side of me after I sat down.

~~~

That night when we got home, I played Jonas's video again for the ladies on TV.

Jo turned to me afterwards and said, "Thank you! You've made me happier than I could have thought I'd be today." She hesitated, staring deeply into me. "I..." she started, biting her tongue.

And that's when I realized "I love you too."

Jo looked like she was about to faint. "You... you what?" she asked, her jaw hanging open in disbelief.

"You heard me," I responded, playing a game.

"I think I did, but I want to hear it again to make certain."

"I'm not repeating myself."

"You'd better!"

"Fine, if I must." I pulled her on top of my lap, straddling me. "I love you," kiss, "I love you!" I paused and stared longingly into her eyes. "Mon coeur t'apparient!" Jo melted into me and we locked on for a breathy and passionate kiss. It lasted for all time and for just a few moments.

Eventually Jo reached down to free herself of her clothing and I stopped her.

"Your mom," I whispered as reality came floating back to us.

"What?" Jo said lost in a dream. She wasn't quite off cloud 9 yet.

"Your mom. She's here, remember?" We looked around and Joanne was nowhere to be found. "I guess she's very perceptive. But we should retire to a more private venue."

"I don't want to go anywhere," Jo said kissing me.

"I don't either, but it's not the right time to push boundaries," I said choosing my words carefully.

One last kiss and Jo stood, extending her hand to me. She led me to the bedroom where we closed the door, resuming our previous intentions.

In time we desired more so Jo started unbuttoning my shirt. "No." She looked at me questioningly. "My turn." She smiled. It was actually our turn because we slowly and methodically stripped the black clothes from each other, using our hands to peel underneath. It was a labor of passion, of love.

In time we stood before each other in our underwear, acting like virgins. Jo had one leg up, bent slightly with toes touching and the heel above her other ankle and covering her sex. Her arms were trying to shield her covered breasts from my view. She was even sexily biting a little nail while acting somewhat scared.

I reached out and moved one of her arms aside. I cupped her bra and felt around it while she stroked my arm and acted shyly. I reached up and pulled her strap off of her shoulder and she felt my chest. I pulled down the other strap and her other hand joined the discovery.

I slowly turned her around to undo the clasp and she held her arms tight to her side. Turning her back around, I slowly pulled from the top of both cups while she hesitantly released her arms, removing the black bra from her completely. I was staring at her breasts like it was the first time, biting my lip.

I slowly reached out and held one of them, feeling its softness and weight. My thumb gently brushed her nipple and Jo's head shot back with an "OH!" I did the same with the other breast, then both at the same time. I, in turn, put a thumb in her mouth and returned it to the vacated nipple to slide around more easily.

Jo was getting very excited by this time and I could tell that she was fighting back her desire. I lifted one hand to her neck and pulled her willingly into a kiss, pressing our bodies together. Jo was moaning. The kiss started with closed mouths, and then my tongue poked out to trace her lips. Eventually her tongue joined mine, revealing her sticky mouth to me.

We started exploring each other's backs with our hands as we made out like it was the first time. My hands eventually reached her panty covered rear and the shock of it made her pelvis shoot forward hard against mine. I slid my hands up and back down, this time enveloped in the pocket between her derriere and panties.

That was enough for Jo as she, with one arm around my neck and the other holding my head, jumped up and put her legs around me. Luckily I caught her and walked over to the bed with my precious cargo. When my legs hit the bed and I stopped moving. Jo stopped kissing me and just gave me a look. I bent to place her on the bed sitting.

Jo reached out to my underwear and started tracing around my manhood. She continued and looked up at me with a pleading look, licking her lips. I nodded slightly and she slowly lowered my black underwear, getting a slap in the face from the very excited part of me that was uncovered when the waist band was low enough. Her girlish giggle made it jump against her face.

She moved like she was about to devour me. But she stopped herself and stared at my rod, slowly circling her hand around it. She looked up at me doe eyed, and stared into my eyes while her tongue slowly extended from her lips to lick the head. I moaned in encouragement.

Jo's tongue circled around my head, and she never took her eyes from mine. Her head moved slowly forward to take the head inside her mouth, and her eyes stayed locked on mine. Her tongue moved mercilessly inside her mouth against me and her sucking was intense. Yet her eyes stayed on mine.

I reached out and caressed her beautiful red hair, and smiled into her eyes. She was barely doing anything and it was already incredibly erotic. Her hand started stroking me at the root while her face moved forward, and her eyes bored into me with desire and love.

I was so close too soon. But I didn't want it that way, not then. I gently moved my hand to indicate it was time to move to the next glorious step and she pulled off of me with a pout.

I guided her to lie down with her legs hanging off the edge of the bed. I knelt in front of her and rested my palms upon her knees and slowly stroked them up, dragging my nails ahead of them, reaching her black underwear. Jo anticipated my next move incorrectly by lifting her bottom off of the bed. I placed my fingers above the waistband over her legs and traced around the periphery. Then I felt down along the outside of the lacy, partially see-through panties to just below her labia. I joined my fingers in the middle and paused.

Jo started to raise her head and at the same moment I felt up along the outside middle of her panties, pressing slightly as I went. She moaned. I repeated my tracing once more and elicited another, stronger moan.

This time my fingers went along the waistband to the outside of her legs and hooked inside. I started pulling down and her pelvis shot up, demanding to be free of the garment. I slowly and agonizingly complied with the unspoken command, slowing more when I reached her feet. After they were free I pulled them up to my face and sniffed them deeply before her smoldering eyes, then tossed them over my shoulder with a smile.

Jo started reaching for me. She had enough and wanted to skip ahead but I was not ready. This was our first time, after all. I wanted to try it all. I moved in to find the source of the wonderful smell I had just barely experienced as she reached for my head and tried to pull me up.

I decided to skip the teasing and zeroed in on target, hoping to get her to forget her absolute desire for just a moment. I lapped, kissed, and sucked on her button trying to turn on her light. I also put two fingers into her, one from each hand. One went up to G, the other went down to "oh Fuuuuck!"

She was no longer pulling at my head, instead holding it in place as she sang her song in G and F###. I kept her song going as long as I could, until she started pulling at my head once more. I looked up at her to see a passion in her eyes I hadn't seen before, so I lifted my head and removed my fingers.

She scooted back onto the bed away from the edge. I crawled onto it between her legs and she reached out to grab her favorite part of me, just as I put one finger into each of our mouths. She closed her eyes and sucked my finger as I sucked on the other one, tasting her. Then she licked every trace of herself from my face, sharing it with me when she was done.

A short moment later I was being enveloped in an incredibly wet and warm passageway and pushing forward to explore its depths. When I reached bottom I stopped. Jo and I looked into each others' eyes and I said one thing: "I love you!"

She is an incredible woman. Those three words were the spark to another scream of passion! I took my cue and added physical stimulation to her orgasm of the mind. I kept her high on the plateau for as long as her body seemed able. During one of her throes or at the end of one large one, I added my own groan to her beautiful song and spilled forth into her. I came more than I ever had in my life and was actually starting to leak out of her tight embrace.

We just lay there breathing hard and enjoying the closeness. After a moment, Jo blearily opened her eyes and I repeated myself. "I love you." A large aftershock shot through her at that moment and she reached around me to hold me as tightly as she could.

"I love you too," she said out of breath. She tried to kiss me but air was in short supply so I rolled off of her with a loud sucking noise. We laughed a little as she rolled to my side.

"Lift your leg," I politely commanded.

"Why?"

"Please?"

She did, looking at me funny. I would spring the surprise later. Jo then had her dessert and moved down to lick the icing from me to finish cleaning the both of us off. She tiredly crawled back up to me and we held each other.

"That was a good 'first time'," I said.

"It really was!" Jo said smiling dreamily. "What made you..."

She paused and I finished the thought. "I realized that everything I've done lately I'd only do for someone I truly love. My feelings were strong enough, but when it hit me I knew it was right."

"How long did you know?"

"The moment I said it." Jo smiled and we kissed. "How did you cum just by me saying it?" I asked.

"The most erotic organ in the body is the mind, baby. Your words were like pure sex at the right moment!"

"How many times did you cum?"

"I have no idea. Twice? Continuously? I'd never felt that before!" she said stroking my face.

"It was nice playing virgins with you; that was a perfect touch," I said

She just pressed into me and moaned an "mmm-hmmm."

I waited a moment and then decided to spring the surprise. "Honey, I have something to confess."

"What's that? You're not married, are you?"

"Um, sorry. I..." I paused for dramatic effect, "am not." Jo swiped down my nose and smiled. "I don't know if you noticed some new items around the room?" I asked pointing toward the small HD cameras.

She looked around where I was pointing and didn't quite catch on. Then she saw one of them. "You didn't!?"

"I did. I hit the button to record when we entered the room." She was awash with conflicting emotions and didn't respond. "I figured our own porno stash on a computer that'll never be on the Net would be something you'd enjoy. I'm really happy it captured our 'first time'."

The conflict in her mind ended and she smiled. "You kinky devil!" She paused and looked into my eyes. "I can't wait to see it!" She started to kiss me, stroking the fires and me again. "I wish I had the energy."

"And I wish I hadn't drained the tank."

"That was quite a lot of cum! My belly is full! I guess once in a while a little abstinence is a lot of fun!"

"Some other time under different circumstances." Why did I say that? Jo looked away and remembered. A short time later she smiled a little. "What?"

"I know we just buried my Daddy, but I realized something." I looked at her quizzically. "Dad kept telling me to live my life and be happy." She looked up at me. "And you made me VERY happy! Thank you for helping me to fulfill his wish." She kissed me. "Even if it was today." We kissed for a bit and then she rested her head on my chest, tracing invisible lines.

After a few minutes she said, "You don't think Daddy would be mad, do you?"

"From what I know of him, I don't think so. Plus I think after he found out that we've gone a step further together he'd be thrilled."

"Why do you say that?"

"He really wanted to know you'd have someone to love. The day he asked me to do his eulogy, the first thing he asked was if I'd fallen for you yet."

She smiled and looked down. "What if it doesn't work out between us? I don't want to hurt his memory," she said sadly.

"If that happens then you'll find someone else to be happy with. Or you'll be happy to be alone. Your dad wanted your happiness, wherever you find it."

"Well, I find it right here," she said hugging me. "I'll work hard to keep it."

"I will too."

"I love you," we both said in unison. Our eyes instantly locked and we both smiled. Then we kissed passionately, trying to rekindle things perhaps a little too soon. Perhaps. Jo was diligent and tender.

She looked down and back up at me. "I can't believe you're ready again."

"I can't believe the things you do to me."

She climbed on top while we tenderly kissed, slowly rocked, and quietly popped one more time together. Sleep washed over us in a loving embrace.