My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a little concerned when Ryan had me charge up the ring before we left to meet everyone. I wasn't looking forward to having to fight to conceal any orgasms that the ring might give me.

Ryan asked me to wear one of my nice little summer dresses and I felt good as we got the bus into town. Quite a few people were there when we got there and some of the guys took the opportunity to grab my butt through my thin skirt as the hugged me. That doesn't bother me as I know them and they're only being friendly.

When Karen hugged me, and squeezed my butt, she whispered,

"You've got to show me that ring thing that Ryan's been going on about."

I didn't say anything but I blushed and thought,

"Thanks Ryan."


The conversation was flowing and interesting the first couple of times that the ring zapped me and I managed avoid an embarrassing orgasm, but later when Karen brought me a drink she bent over and whispered,

"Is that thing giving you hell?"

I smiled and was saved from having to respond by one of the guys who said,

"No bra again Karen? I love it when you bend over like that."

"In your dreams buster." Karen replied.

"Yeah and they're nice dreams too."

Karen was stood up by then and her loose top had settled back to covering her breasts.

"Good wanking material are they?" Karen asked.

With that Karen lifted her top above her tits then shook them from side to side. After a few seconds she let her top drop and said,

"If you like to wank thinking about these then wait until you see Tanya's newest piece of jewellery."

I blushed and thought,

"Shut the fuck up Karen."

Then I said,

"No chance mate, that's for Ran's eyes only."

"So what is it?" Another of the guys asked.

"Nothing, it's private." I said.

"Ryan, what have you been getting your girl now?"

"Oh, it's only a clit ring; do you want to see it?" Ryan asked.

I turned to Ryan and said,

"You've got to be joking; I'm not flashing my pussy in here."

"I'm not asking you to give these guys a quick flash, I'm letting them see what I've bought you; a quick flash is nowhere near long enough. Come on Tanya, slide forward on your seat and spread 'em." Ryan replied.

The tone of Ryan's voice was serious, but there was no way that I wanted to show everyone my pussy. The problem was that I know that Ryan always gets his way. My face went red and I felt a wet rush. I was going to have to do it.

"Please Ryan, not here, there're way too many people around." I pleaded.

"You'll be fine Tanya, just do it." Ryan said.

I looked around. There were about 7 of his male workmates there, all looking at me. So were Karen, Emma and a couple of girlfriends. My heart rate increased, I felt hot and my stomach felt horrible.

I gave one last pleading look to Ryan (which he ignored), then slowly slid forward and opened my legs. Emma slid sideways so that I could get my legs wide open.

Just doing that was enough to put my open pussy on display for everyone to see but I instinctively pulled the front of my skirt up passed my waist.

I heard one of the guys say,

"I can't see anything."

And another,

"Fuck, no knickers."

And another,

"Bloody hell, she's dripping."

He was right; I'd been wet ever since getting out of the shower and that damn clit ring had kept me that way. When Ryan had first told me to show my ring my pussy had gushed; I didn't want it to but I couldn't stop it.

My clit was throbbing, my pussy was gushing, my AF was quickly rising and my face was hot and bright red.

Everyone in our group, except Ryan, was staring at my pussy and the guys were shuffling around trying to get a better look.

"Hey, don't push guys," Ryan said; "someone might get hurt or worse, some drinks might get spilt. I'm sure that Tanya will let you all have closer look; form a queue and take your time."

I glared at Ryan to let him know that I wasn't happy; but what could I do? I looked round the pub and was pleased to see that no one else was looking at me. I was well hidden by the rest of our group.

One at a time, the dozen or so people came and squat between my legs. The first couple just looked; their breathe tickling my clit.

Karen was next. She bent down, had a good look then put her index finger and thumb either side of my clit and moved it from side to side.

"And it doesn't hurt?" She asked.

I shook my head sideways.

"It gives you a nice little nub to get hold of. I bet that it keeps you horny all the time. Poor Ryan, I bet that you're fucking him all the time."

If I could have blushed more I would have, but it was impossible.

Karen didn't remove her fingers; instead she moved my clit round and round.

"STOP!" I shouted; "Please don't do that Karen, you'll make me cum."

"Sorry Tanya, but what are you going to do when each of these guys does that to you."

I turned to Ryan and mouthed,

"No, please no."

But Ryan just smiled. Karen stood up and moved away. It was Pete next. He'd seen me naked before, but not like this.

"I hope that you don't mind Tanya; I thought to bring my camera tonight, I suspected that Ryan would be practicing candaulism again.

As Pete held his camera in one hand his other was pushing my clit from side to side.

"Wow girl," Pete said; "you're really loving this aren't you?"

"NO!"

"You're pussy says otherwise." Pete said.

"Enough, enough, get lost Pete." I said.

Thankfully Pete moved away. The next to squat in front of me was one of the girlfriends.

"Relax Tanya," she said; "I just want to look at it. Does it hurt?"

I shook my head sideways.

"Did it cost a lot?"

I shook my head up and down.

"Does it make you horny?"

"Just about all the time." I quietly said.

"Wow, I'll have to talk Ben into getting me one of those."

With that she stood up and was replaced by another of Ryan's male work-mates, phone camera flashing away. He too touched my clit. I didn't know how much more I could take; my breathing was getting heavier. I just hoped that I could hold out until they'd all taken their turn.

The next man started doing the same then another girlfriend. While she was looking she was asking me questions,

"Does it hurt?"

"Was it painful putting it on?"

"Does it keep me on a high?"

"Does it make sex better?"

"Do you like this? I know that I do."

All the time that she was looking and talking she was rubbing the end of her index finger round the end of my clit. All that I was capable of doing was nodding or shaking my head.

Just as the next guy bent down I started to cum.

All I could see was camera flashes; the rest was a blur as I started shaking and moaning. I could feel my pussy convulsing.

The guy stepped back and said,

"Fucking hell; she just squirted at me."

As I started to calm down I could see him showing his phone to everyone. As it came into my sight I could see some white, creamy liquid on his phone. I thought that I should apologise; until I watched him lick his phone.


Two more guys and another girl took their turn to look at my clit ring, each pushing my clit from side to side. When the next guy was pushing my clit the ring decided to zap me.

The guy backed off and said,

"Bloody hell; it's vibrating."

Then he put his finger back on my clit and smiled.

Well, that was it; I started to cum again.

When I calmed down Karen was knelt in front of me. She too was holding my clit and giving it a close inspection.

"Why do I have to cum like that just because people are looking at my pussy?" I asked Karen.

"Because you're a woman and you have a clitoris. If you weren't meant to cum you wouldn't have a clitoris. Besides, you're enjoying this Tanya."

"No I'm not."

"Your body says otherwise my horny little friend." Karen said.

With that she patted my pussy and stood up.

"I'm the last darling, you can sit up now."

I did, pulling my skirt down to cover me. I heard a couple of disappointed moans from the guys but I didn't care. I didn't even want to look them in the face.

"Drink this." Emma said, passing me a shot which I quickly downed.

I stood up, grabbed Emma's hand and pulled her up,

"Come to the ladies with me Em."


As I peed and cleaned myself up I talked with Emma.

"You're so brave Tanya, I couldn't have done that." Emma said.

"I didn't want to do it but Ryan's face told me that I had to."

"But you loved every second of it Tanya; your face had that satisfied look on it; and you came twice so you must have enjoyed it."

"Well........ Yes, it's always good when I cum but all those men looking at me; it's so embarrassing."

"That's part of the pleasure Tanya. You're brave enough to do it. I wish that I was."

"Or stupid enough." I said. I really do hope that none of the photos get onto the internet.

"Brave and beautiful." Emma said as she pulled me to her and gave me a big hug.


We organised a 'retail therapy' day before going back to the others.

Pete was carrying some drinks over and as we got near him he said,

"That was amazing Tanya. Ryan's a lucky man; I wish that my girlfriend was more like you."

That made me feel a little better but it was still a few minutes, and another shot, before I could look the guys in the face. Ryan had given me a hug before I sat down which also made me feel a little better.


About half an hour later 2 more of Ryan's mates (Dave and James) arrived and it wasn't long before they found out about my little forced show.

I saw James and Dave looking over to me and smiling and shortly afterwards James worked his way over to Ryan and I.

"I hear that my favourite nudist has been showing off again." James said; "so am I going to get a look at this juicy little doughnut then?"

"Of course mate," Ryan said, "it wouldn't be fair if you didn't. Emma, can you shuffle over again please, Tanya's going to put on another show for James and Dave."

"Nooooo." I pleaded to Ryan, but he took my drink off me then steered me onto the edge of the seat.

"Oh shit," I thought, "I hope that I don't cum again."

I opened my legs then shut them again.

"There, satisfied." I said.

"Tanya, that wasn't fair," Ryan said, "let them have a proper look like the others did."

I slowly opened my legs wide and pulled my skirt up to my waist and felt my stomach tingle and my pussy get wetter.

As James squat down I could see the camera flashes start again and thought about all those pictures being passed around, sooo embarrassing for me.

"Wow," James said, "doesn't that hurt Tanya? It looks like it's making you all swollen. Ah, you're turned on by all this, you're excited. That'd explain why you're all shiny."

"You can touch it if you like." Ryan said.

"Really," James said; "won't Tanya mind?"

"Hey, how about asking me?" I butted in; "It's my body, you should ask me."

"She won't mind, go on mate." Ryan said.

James' finger reached out and touched my clit, sending a shiver right through me and expelling more of my juices.

"Wow," James said, "she's so hot."

"She'll get hotter in a minute." Ryan said.

James stood up and was replaced by Dave. He wasted no time in taking my clit between his finger and thumb.

"That thing does look painful." Dave said, "It must hurt her."

"No," Ryan said, "It doesn't hurt her but it does turn her into a randy little slut."

As Dave stood up I wondered what Ryan was going to do. I wanted to close my legs and pull my skirt down, but before Ryan could do anything Karen butted in,

"Hey guys, has Ryan told you that he's taught Tanya a new trick? What's that word Ryan?"

"NO Ryan, please don't tell them." I pleaded

"You mean treadmill." Ryan said.

I just managed to whisper,

"Oh fuck!"

Before I felt my body start to shake. My legs were still wide apart and I could just about make out all the faces watching me and see the camera flashes.

Just as I started to come down from my high I heard Pete say,

"Hang on a minute, Karen are saying that every time Ryan says the word treadmill, Tanya has an orgasm?"

I had another one and could just about make out Karen saying,

"That's right Pete, it's not just if Ryan says treadmill, it's if anyone says it and she hears it. Try it; oh, you just did, and I did too, look at her, she's in a different world." Karen continued. "James, you say it."

James did. I'd just started to come down when he did and I immediately went back up there, shaking and moaning and jerking about. My feet rose off the ground and my legs went straight out. I was in real danger of sliding off that seat.

I could vaguely make out everyone looking at me but there was nothing that I could do, I was way too far out of control.


About 4 or 5 minutes later I got to a state where I could talk again and managed to say,

"Please guys; don't say that word again; I don't know if I can take any more."

As I was saying that I realised that my legs were still wide open. I quickly closed them and pulled my skirt down.

Some of the group had been too busy watching me and missed what Karen had said. Word spread and so did people saying THAT word.

No sooner than I'd pulled my skirt down than I heard,

"Treadmill" again.

I started again, my legs involuntarily drifting apart. I was knackered. When I was able I managed to ask everyone not to say THAT word, and thankfully they took pity on me; but I was still knackered.

Thankfully, normal conversation started again and the group seemed to loose interest in my clit ring and orgasms.

Ryan came and sat next to me and gave me a big kiss and a hug.

"Some of the guys are thinking of going to a club later, do you fancy going?" Ryan asked.

"Do you mind if we skips it," I asked, "I'm knackered, and anyway, if I'd known I'd have worn something more 'clubby'; and besides, I need you inside me. All the attention that you got your mates to give my pussy has made me so randy."

"Don't try to deny it TT, you loved every second of it." Ryan replied. "Do you want some more? All I've got to do is say that word, or invite the guys to have another look at your dinky doughnut."

The ring zapped me and I shuddered as I fought to not have another orgasm. I have no idea how many I'd had since we arrived at the pub and I didn't want another one; not until Ryan was inside me.

Ryan squeezed my bare thigh and said,

"Been zapped?"

I nodded.

"Don't fight it TT; let it happen, No one will mind."

"I do; I'm knackered; can we go home please?"

"No, not yet," Ryan said, "I need to talk to James about something and I thought that you said that you wanted to arrange a girly day with Emma."

"I've already done that; next Saturday you'll be home alone."

"I suppose it will be a chance for me to watch all the videos of you cumming that the guys have sent me." Ryan said.

"And then you'll get the guys to delete them please."

"Of course dear."

But I knew that he wouldn't. I just hoped that none of them would make it to the internet.


About 20 minutes later everyone decided to move on, to a club. Ryan said that I was too tired, to which there were a couple of,

"I'm not surprised" type of comments and we parted from the rest of the group.

On the way to the bus stop Ryan pulled me into an alley and lifted me up so that I could put my legs round his waist. We fucked until I had what seemed like my hundredth orgasm of the night.

There was another night shortly after the above event where Ryan phoned me when I was on the bus going home. He was in a pub with James and Pete and he asked me to join them. They'd left work early and gone to a pub to play pool.

When I got there the pub was a bit of a dingy dump but Ryan told me that the beer was good. The pool tables were in alcoves that sort of separated them from the rest of the pub. I'd taken a while to find them because they were hidden away in one corner.

All 3 were a little 'happy' when I arrived.

James got me a drink and I joined in the game. After a while I realised that both James and Pete were always standing behind me when I took a shot. When I could I whispered to Ryan that they were trying to look up my skirt. Ryan's response shocked and embarrassed me; he said,

"You can't blame them, you have got a cute little butt, why don't you take your skirt off and let them have a proper look? It isn't as if they haven't seen it before."

"Ryan! I can't do that. It's not right and I'd get all embarrassed; and besides we're in a pub, other people will see me."

"Maybe, but Pete and James want to see your bare butt."

With that Ryan put his beer down and started to kiss me. As he did I felt his hand on my waist and the skirt fastened being undone. Before I knew it my skirt was round my feet and I was bottomless.

It was pointless arguing with Ryan; he always gets his way so I looked round to make sure that no one else could see us then stepped out of my skirt. James' and Pete's faces were a picture; amazement and lust all in one.

"Come on," Ryan said, "whose go is it?"

James stepped forward, looking at me as he missed his shot.

Hardly surprising, Ryan and I won that game.


As soon as it was over Ryan lifted me up and sat me on the edge of the pool table.

"How about a different game boys?" Ryan said, "It's called hit the ring. Tanya's going to sit on the table with her legs open and you have to hit the ball from the other end of the table and hit her little doughnut. The first one to get 3 hits wins. Come on Tanya, get to the end of the table and spread 'em."

"What!" I protested. "No I won't, and give me my skirt back."

Again, it was pointless arguing as Ryan half lifted me from the side of the table to the end and sat me with my legs open and pussy spread. I could feel the air tickling my wet open pussy. If James and Pete hadn't been there it would have been quite nice.

"Are you sure about this?" James asked Ryan as he placed the white ball in the semi-circle.

"Yeah, sure," Ryan said, "remember to look at what you're aiming at."

Bloody hell, my boyfriend was telling one of his mates to stare at my spread pussy. I felt my face get warm and my pussy even warmer.

I looked at James. His eyes were glued on my pussy but his cue hand was shaking.

"Okay," Ryan said, "maybe this wasn't a good idea. I can see that you both look a bit worried by this. Tell you what, how about we change the game a bit. Tanya, please shuffle down the table to the middle then do the splits."

"I can't" I said, "I need a flat surface to slide my feet out."

"Hmmm;" Ryan said, "How about you spread your legs as far as you can then we'll hold them and lower you down."

"No, Ryan, I don't want to." I said, but I was already shuffling down and spreading my legs."

"Pete, James, grab a leg each while I hold her hands." Ryan said.

I felt 3 pairs of hands holding me and lowering me so that I ended up doing the splits across the pool table. As Pete and James released me the sides of the table hurt my legs a bit. My pussy was hovering a couple of inches above the centre of the table.

"I can't hold this Ryan it hurts my legs too much." I pleaded.

"Okay TT lower yourself down and we'll think of something else." Ryan said.

"How about we go home, please!" I replied.

"Not yet my love..... Have you ever put your feet right up and behind your head?"

"What! ....... err yes, years ago, why?"

"Have a go now, please."

"I'm in a pub Ryan; anyone could come round the corner and see me, and James and Pete are here."

"Don't worry about them, and the chances of anyone coming over here are quite remote. Besides, if they did they wouldn't complain."

"But I would. I don't want any Tom, Dick or Harry seeing me like that. It's bad enough with these 2 seeing me."

"They don't mind, do you guys."

"No."

"No."

"Right then, lift those gorgeous legs."