My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at him with surprise and shock. What the hell was he planning?

Dan looked up at the ceiling then moved the table a bit. I looked up then thought,

"Oh no, he's going to suspend me from the hooks in the ceiling that I hadn't noticed before."

I hadn't got it quite right. Dan got me to get back on the table and lift one foot as high as I could. Satisfied that he'd got the height of my ankle he told me to bring my leg down and wait for a minute. Dan then tied a rope to the hook on the ceiling above me and put a loop in the rope where my ankle would be.

I had to really stretch to get my ankle in that loop. I told Dan that I was uncomfortable and found it difficult to keep my body upright. Dan's answer to that was to tie my upper wrist to the hook as well. Okay, that was better, but I was really stuck there. I started having visions of me being like that for hours; even after all the people there had gone home; and being found by the caretaker the next morning.

When I realised that I was being silly my mind wandered to my exposed pussy. I could feel my juices trickling down my leg.

The clit ring zapped me and my AF rose.

"No, not now." I told myself; but the more I fought it the higher my AF went.

Shortly after that I started cumming. I could feel my pussy clenching and trying to suck in a penis that wasn't there. I hoped that I wouldn't squirt.

What must those 'artists' be seeing? I think that I managed to stifle the moans and screams but I'm not 100% sure, my mind wasn't totally there.

Finally I heard the words,

"Thank you Tanya, I'll release you now."

I was so happy to get that leg down.

"Well Tanya, that was an entertaining pose, I wonder if you'll entertain us as much with the next one?" Dan said.

My face went red(der), was he referring to me cumming and the spasms that my pussy had, my stifled moans, or did I squirt? I preferred not to think about it.


After the break where I wandered around to get the blood back into my leg, Dan said,

"Tanya, would you mind posing with a dildo sticking out of your vagina?" Dan asked.

My eyes opened wide. Had Dan really said what I thought that he'd said?

"Sorry, I was miles away; what did you say?"

"Would you mind posing with a dildo sticking out of your vagina?" Dan again asked.

I was shocked and, I have to admit, pleased. My pussy ached for something inside it, but a dildo, and in front of all these strangers. No way; there was no way that I could humiliate myself like that.

"Yes, of course Dan, but I haven't got one with me."

What the hell was I saying?

"That's okay, I'm sure that we can find something somewhere. I'll just go and look." Dan replied.


Dan came back into the room carrying a baseball bat and my eyes glared at him. Was he really expecting me to put that monster into my pussy – in front of all those strangers?

The look on Dan's face told me that he was serious. What the hell had I let myself in for? No, how could I get out of this?

"Okay Dan," I said, "How would you like me?"

I'd done it again. Why can't my mouth say what my brain's thinking?

"Well, we need a pose that will give the best view for everyone, so how about you getting on your back then putting your legs and lower body up in the air. You can then support your body with your arms and spread your legs wide?"

"But how will I be able to put the bat in?"

"Oh, err............. I could do that for you." Dan said.

"WHAT!" I said in a rather surprised tone, "You mean you want me to let you fuck me with that monster? OMG!"

"Sorry Tanya, is that asking too much?"

"Of course it is; there's only 1 man that fucks me and it sure as hell isn't you," my brain thought. Then my mouth opened,

"Okay Dan that would work."

I climbed back onto the table and lay on my back. As I lifted my legs and lower torso I thought,

"WTF am I doing? Why am I doing this? I don't need to do this. Stop being so stupid Tanya."

I opened my legs as wide as I could and said,

"Okay Dan, go for it."

I jerked a bit as the cold bat came into contact with my hot pussy. The cold started to go away and I felt my pussy open as Dan put a little pressure on the bat.

Oh, it felt good, but why oh why was I letting this man put that monster in my pussy? What was I thinking?

Deeper and deeper that bat went until I gasped in pain.

"Stop!" I said, "I can't take any more."

"That's okay Tanya," Dan replied, "it's gone in a lot further than I thought it would. I'm going to let go now, please try and keep it pointing straight up."


My weight was on the top half of my back, my legs were spread wide, my arms were supporting my hips, and I had this monster baseball bat sticking out of my pussy. It was heavy and I had to squeeze to grip it and hold it upright. I was glad that I was doing those kegel exercises.

As I started to get used to it (a little), my mind started to think about what those 'artists' could see. I hate to admit it, but I started to get turned-on. The more I tried not to, the more my AF rose. That damn bat was making me feel good.

After a few minutes the inevitable happened and I started to cum. I felt my pussy muscles contract then relax; the bat was waving backwards and forwards.

"OMG, stop it Tanya," I thought, but I couldn't. Through my stifled moans and convulsions I saw the bat wave back and forwards then fall out. My pussy had ejected it. Then, horror of horrors, I saw myself squirt; little blobs of my juices were shooting up in the air, only a few inches, then falling back down onto my thighs and stomach.

I had no control over my body as I kept cumming and cumming. It didn't help that the clit ring chose that moment to zap me.

After what seemed like forever I started to get control back. My whole pussy area was covered with my juices and my whole body was wet with sweat.

Then I heard Dan say,

"Excellent show Tanya, just what I was hoping for. Ryan was right you do put on a wonderful show when you orgasm in the right situation. I'm sure that all these budding artists will have some wonderful interpretations of your display. As soon as you're able we'll go round the room and have a look."

I suddenly remembered that I was still on my back with my pussy pointing to the ceiling and my legs spread wide. I quickly closed my legs and lay flat on the table. As soon as I was able I got off the table and onto my feet. At least standing up people couldn't see how wet and swollen my pussy was.

"Is that it Dan?" I asked.

"Yes, thank you so much Tanya, you've provided excellent subject matter for the students."

Before Dan could say anything else I was walking over to my clothes and into my skirt. When I turned round Dan was stood there with an envelope in his hand. He thanked me again and I stupidly said,

"You're welcome, any time."

I almost ran out of there and to the bus stop.


As soon as I opened our front door I was stripping and shouting for Ryan. I needed his cock.

Learning to Drive
--------------------
On a less orgasmic front, I'm taking lessons and they're going well. With a bit of luck I'll soon be able to drive my own car. My instructor is an elderly man. When we first met he looked me up and down and then said something about adjusting the seat. My first impression of him was that he was a dirty old man but after our first lesson I decided that he's really a proper gentleman and I've not once caught him looking at my bare legs even though my skirts usually ride up leaving me showing most of my bare thighs.

Fortunately, I haven't gone for a lesson when my clit ring has been charged so I haven't had to cope with an orgasm whilst driving. I don't know how I'd cope with that.