My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By that time I was sat in the middle of the table with my legs together; and for some stupid reason I lay back and lifted my legs. I got them right back to the sides of my face.

"I can't get them any further." I said.

"Here, let me help you." Ryan said as he went round to my head and pressed down on my ankles. I could feel my big toes touching the table.

I looked at Pete and James. All 4 eyes were glued to my pussy; my wet pussy; the one that was throbbing and threatening to have an orgasm. I was really glad that the battery in the clit ring was flat.

"How are you dong TT?" Ryan asked.

"Okay I guess, it hurts a bit, but I'm okay. Can we go home now please?" I asked.

"Soon my love; there's just one more thing that I'd like you to try. If I hold your legs a bit wider apart, can you try and get your arms in between your legs and hold your legs under your armpits?"

By then I was wondering if I could actually do it and not thinking about what I was showing. I spread my legs and Ryan helped me. Then I lifted my arms and put them over the back of my legs.

"Bend and push down on your legs with your arms." Pete said.

My back hurt a bit but I managed it. My legs were under my armpits. I felt pleased with myself. That was until I saw that I had a little audience. Pete and James had been joined by 2 men and all 4 were staring at my pussy. I suddenly felt quite embarrassed and horny. I could feel my pussy get wetter and wetter.

"OMG, no," I thought, "please don't cum now."

The more I tried to resist, the closer I got to cumming. I tried to release my legs so that I could sit up and hide my pussy, but I was stuck. I needed Ryan to release me. I looked to where Ryan was, but he had moved. I looked round and saw the phones and the flashes.

"No, no, please no."

But it was too late. I felt myself lose control. My body couldn't jerk, but my pussy could; and it was; and I could actually see that spasms and contractions. I'd only ever seen my pussy do that using a mirror.

James and Pete were just as guilty as the other men there, their phones were flashing as well. I just hoped that they'd keep those photos to themselves.


As Ryan was releasing me I had a couple of after-shocks and my body jerked.

"Wow!" was all James could say, but Pete was a little less dumbfounded,

"Thank you Tanya, you really do know how to keep a man and his friends happy. I just wish that my girlfriend was half as open and relaxed about her body as you are. Ryan, you are one hell of a lucky guy."

Ryan smiled and lifted me off the table. I wanted to tell Pete that I'd hated every second of it but I didn't. I just knew that Ryan would over-ride me and say that I loved every minute of it. In a way I had, but oh the embarrassment. Nothing can make me want all that.

The strangers had disappeared and James and Pete decided that they'd have to go. I had to ask Ryan for my skirt back and he wouldn't let me have it until just before we left.

There was another notable occasion where the clit ring has caused me embarrassment. I was in a meeting at work one afternoon and the ring had been giving me hell all day. I was running through a few figures with the client and the damn ring decided to zap me. That final zap was enough to take me over the top and off I went.

Ask any girl if she can talk about a business matter while she's having an orgasm and I'll bet that less that 1 percent will say that they can do it without people noticing.

Well, I felt my face flush and my pussy start to throb; then it hit me. How I managed to keep my mouth shut I will never know. However, I didn't manage to keep a straight face. My eyes shut and I could feel my face muscles moving all over the place.

Fortunately the client had just picked up his cup of tea and wasn't really looking at me. By the time he'd had a drink, put his cup down and looked at me, the worst (best) was over and I just looked flushed. He asked me if I was okay to continue. Fortunately I was by then.

Straight after that meeting I vowed that if the ring was charged and I was due to go into a meeting, I'd go to the ladies room and bring myself off just before the meeting.


On a positive note, the clit ring has made cycling more pleasurable as well. My more exposed clit really feels good pressing on the saddle and when it zaps me with that dildo going in and out of me I'm amazed that I don't fall off the bike.


It's probably a good job that the battery charge only lasts for about 24 hours because any longer and I would never get anything done at work.

Smear test
-------------
Women in England don't normally get offered a Smear Test until they're 25, but the medical people in our area were doing some sort of trial and I got a letter inviting me to go and have one. When I read the letter my first reaction was 'no way'; I didn't want the embarrassment and humiliation of some doctor or nurse poking things inside me unless it was absolutely necessary. I told Ryan that I was going to ignore the letter but he was adamant that I was going to go and have the test. He told me that it was important that I knew that I was healthy and not at risk.

I wasn't happy but after a while I started to accept what Ryan said and resigned myself to having to endure the embarrassment and humiliation.


The evening before my appointment we had been fooling around and Ryan had got me to charge up the clit ring and we'd gone out and Ryan had enjoyed watching me trying to conceal cumming in the pub.

The next morning Ryan reminded me about my appointment. The clit ring was still randomly zapping me and I'd woken up a couple of times when my body had succumbed to the vibrations and I'd orgasmed. Each time I'd looked at Ryan as he slept and thought,

"It's okay for you mate, you don't have to put up with this."

One time I'd thought about searching the internet for some sort of cock ring that could randomly make Ryan cum, but I'd gone back to sleep instead.

When Ryan reminded me about my appointment I told him that I couldn't go because I'd be on a sexual high all day and the last thing that I wanted was to cum while some doctor or nurse was sticking something inside me.

Ryan was insistent; I was going.


My appointment at the doctor's was straight after work. As soon as I got there I went straight to the toilet and cleaned myself up. That damn clit ring had been zapping me all day. I'd had some embarrassing moments and had wet thighs all day.

When I was called in I saw that the test was going to be done by a male doctor who looked to be not much older than me. After the usual greetings the doctor asked me to confirm my date of birth.

"Here we go again." I thought.

I told him then asked if he wanted to see my passport (because of how young I look I usually carry my passport in my bag).

"No, no, that won't be necessary." The doctor replied. "I see that you only registered with the practice about a year ago and that this is the first time that you've visited us. That being the case, have you got the time for a full check-up? We like to make sure that we know about any problems that all our patients have."

"Err yes I guess." I said, fearing that it was going to be soo embarrassing.

The doctor went on to ask me loads of questions and I nearly forgot about me having to hitch my skirt up and let him poke something inside me. About half way through the questions the clit ring zapped me. My face must have screwed up a bit because the doctor went silent for a few seconds then asked me if I was okay.

"Yes, I'm fine, just a bit of indigestion." I lied.

When the questions finished I heard the words I was dreading,

"Okay Tanya, we'll move on to the physical part now. Normally I'd ask one of our nurses to be present but they're all out on home visits. Would it be okay to continue without one here?"

"Fantastic." I thought; a reason to escape and avoid the embarrassment.

"Yeah, sure, let's get on with it." I stupidly said.

What's wrong with me? Why do I let say these things?

"Okay Tanya, would you undress and climb on to the examination couch?"

My face went bright red and I started shaking a bit. I'd only expected to have to lift my skirt, not strip naked. My hands had trouble undoing the buttons on my top. As it came off I remembered that I was wearing all my nipple and clit hood jewellery. I got more embarrassed and I wished that Ryan hadn't got me to put them in when I got out of the shower that morning. A sudden thought crossed my mind,

"Had Ryan known about this? Was that why he'd got me to charge the ring and wear all my clit and nip jewellery?"

I made a mental note to ask him later.

When I was naked I climbed on, covered my breasts with one arm and kept my legs squeezed together. I looked down at the stirrups knowing that I was about to get soo humiliated.

"Okay Tanya, none of this is going to hurt, just try to relax."

"Easy for you to say." I thought.

The doctor started with my head, feeling around presumably for any anomalies, and asking me to move it in various directions.

"Good, good." He kept saying as he progressed to my shoulders them my arms.

Nothing was said as he asked me to lift my arm off my tiny breasts. He put this stethoscope on my chest. It was cold and I flinched a bit.

"Sorry, I should have warmed it up." The doctor said then asked me to take deep breaths. He was looking straight down at my tiny breasts and rock hard nipples.

"Do you have any discomfort or other problems with these?" He asked as he lifted one of the chains and gently tugged my nipples in different directions.

"Only if someone pulls them too hard."

The doctor smiled a little and said,

"Well I guess that that's to be expected."

He then prodded and squeezed my tiny tits, presumably feeling for anything that shouldn't be there.

"I know that it is very embarrassing for a woman your age to have such small breasts; if you like I could refer you to a specialist with a view to getting some implants." The doctor suddenly said.

I thought for a moment, probably the surprise of him making such a statement, then said,

"No, no, it's not a problem for me. Besides, it's amazing what you can get away with looking like a 12 year-old."

Why did I say that? He must think that I'm some sort of hooligan kid or something worse.


Then it was my abdomen. The doctor poked and prodded as I blushed knowing that he was looking down at my naked lower abdomen.

"Can you sit up please Tanya? I need to checkout your back."

I sat up, bent forward and turned away from him, relieved that I was no longer exposed, and hoping that he'd forget about examining my privates any closer.

"Very good Tanya, no sign of any problems so far. Can you lie down on your back again please?"

I did so, disappointed that I'd have more to endure; my hands moving back to cover my privates.

"Okay Tanya, I'm going to lift each leg in turn and bend your joints. Please try and relax."

I released the tension in my leg muscles but still cupped my pussy as he lifted first one then the other leg and moved my joints.

"Very good Tanya, can you lift your legs and put them on the stirrups please; we now need to do the internal examination."

I felt my face get even redder as I slowly lifted and spread my legs and felt my lips open. It was time to expose my pussy and jewellery.

The doctor went and stood between my legs.

"That's interesting," The doctor said, "I've never seen one of those before; what's it for? Is it just jewellery or does it have another purpose. I'm guessing that it will stimulate you; does it?"

"Yes!" I quietly and shyly said.

I felt his latex gloved fingers take hold of my clit ring and move it in all directions.

"It doesn't appear to be causing any restrictions on circulation so I can't see any reason to advise you to remove it."


Yes it happened. As he was moving the ring from side to side the vibrator kicked in and I started cumming.

"Woah there!" The doctor said as he almost jumped back and watched as I spasmed and moaned.

As I calmed down the doctor said,

"Is that some sort of miniature vibrator?"

My embarrassment was horrible as I nodded my head.

"So how does it get charged? I can't see any sort of connector."

I told him.

"Isn't technology wonderful?"

"It has its bad points." I said as I realised that I was not as totally embarrassed as I had been.

"You mean like having an orgasm on a doctor's examination table?"

I nodded as the doctor added,

"No need for embarrassment, it happens all the time. It's just your body reacting to the circumstances."

I suppose that made me feel a little better, but I still wanted to jump down and run like hell.

"Okay Tanya, your jewellery doesn't appear to be causing any problems so let's move on to the internal examination."

I felt the doctor's fingers probing inside me as I lay there looking at the ceiling trying, and failing to relax. I was so pleased when the doctor said that it was all over.

"You can get dressed now Tanya." The doctor said as he walked away, "everything appears to be in good order."

I didn't need to be told twice but as I was putting my skirt on the doctor said,

"Oh, I nearly forgot the smear test; can you get back on the table please?"

My heart dropped with my skirt and I climbed back onto the table and spread my legs.

"Sorry about this; it won't take long."

Thankfully it didn't, and my skirt was soon sliding up my legs. I looked over to the doctor expecting to see him typing away, but he wasn't, he was looking at me getting dressed. He smiled then said,

"I see that you've opted for the healthy option. If there were more women like you this place wouldn't be anywhere as busy as it is."

I didn't say anything as I finished and sat down.

"Okay Tanya, everything appears to be in good working order and we've got the sample that we need. You can go home now and I hope that I won't see you back in here for a long time."

I got up, thanked him and left. On the bus home I got wet as I recalled cumming as the doctor watched; but I did have to say that he'd been very professional about it all.


Ryan fingered me then fucked me as I told him all about my experience.

Art College Model
----------------------
Ryan came home from work one evening and while I was getting our evening meal ready he suddenly asked if I could still do the splits. I was a little surprised but said that I could. He immediately asked me to show him. So I did, right there in the kitchen. It wasn't quite as easy as it was 5 years ago, but I got down okay and felt my naked pussy touching the floor.

"Good, good," Ryan said, "I've booked you another evening at the Art College nude modelling."

That statement prompted a bit of an argument because I thought that now that I'd got a full-time job I was done with all that. I argued that we were doing okay money-wise now and that I didn't really have the time. I also added that I didn't want to have to go through all the embarrassment and humiliation again.

Ryan was having nothing of it. He kept on saying that I'd enjoyed the previous sessions (which I denied) and that I really liked exposing myself to all those 'artists'; which of course I adamantly denied, because I didn't.

Anyway, as usual, Ryan got his way and I resigned myself to more embarrassment.

The evening finally came and I got the bus straight there from work. As I sat on the bus my clit ring reminded me that it was still charged. Shit, I didn't want those 'artists' seeing me get aroused or having an orgasm; but it was too late; I was on my way there. I silently cursed Ryan for getting me to charge the ring the previous night.


I was met by Dan, the Art School teacher, who was full of thanks for me volunteering to help him out again. I really did have to stop myself from saying that I hadn't volunteered and that I didn't want to do it; but I knew that Ryan would be so pissed-off if I didn't do it.

"Tanya, I don't know if Ryan told you, but tonight's theme is 'Female Genitalia'; is that going to be a problem for you."

"Of course it is; I don't want all these strangers staring at my pussy." I thought; then I opened my mouth.

"No, of course not Dan; anything to help." I replied.

What was wrong with me? Why was I saying stupid things like that?

"As you can see, I've put a table at the side of the room. When you're ready would you like to come over and we'll get started."

I looked round and saw lots of people, mainly men of all ages, but I saw 3 women, 1 was a girl about my age. There was a screen for me to change (strip) behind but what was the point? They were all going to see me naked in a couple of minutes.

I didn't see anyone looking at me as I got undressed and walked over to the table where Dan was waiting for me.

"We've only got 3 poses for you this time; all involve your legs being as far apart as you can get them. Ryan tells me that you can easily do the splits so none of them should be painful. If you get up on the table I'll talk you into the first pose."

I looked around for a step or a chair to use to get up but there was nothing.

"Here, let me help you." Dan said.

With that his hands went to my waist and lifted me up.

"Wow, you don't weigh much." Dan said.

I smiled a bit then got up onto my feet on the table. I looked round and saw that everyone was now looking at me. I felt my face flush and my pussy get a little wet. Two men and the young girl smiled at me when we made eye contact.

"Stop it!" I thought as I remembered that it was best to try to ignore everyone around me. I suddenly realised that Dan was talking to me.

"Err sorry Dan, I was miles away." I said.

"Yes, I can see that it's probably best to let your mind wander. For your first pose I'd like you to sit on the front edge of the table, lay back then spread and lift your legs so that you can hold your ankles as far apart as you can. Can you do that for us Tanya?"

"Oh shit, here goes nothing, or should I say everything." I thought as I got into the pose. At least I'd be reasonably comfortable.

It was when I heard a couple of quiet gasps that I remembered my jewellery. I was wearing the 3 barbells and stirrups, but not the chains. Dan had seen my clit hood and nipple jewellery before but, apart from him, I hadn't seen one face that I'd seen before so the jewellery was new to just about everyone there. No one there had seen my clit ring before. I suddenly got even more embarrassed and hot in the face. I put my head back onto the table and looked up at the ceiling. I didn't want to see any faces.

As I lay there my mind drifted to previous times that I'd posed for Dan and his class. I remembered the outdoor session and smiled. I felt a wet rush and my mind came back to reality.

The silence was deafening until I heard the door open. I raised my head and saw 5 young men come in. All of them were no more than 6 feet from me and all were staring at my pussy. Dan went up to them and said something about the wrong room and I heard them leave. Bloody hell; I guessed that word would spread quickly and I half expected dozens of young men accidentally go into the 'wrong room' for a look at my pussy.

I heard the door open twice more before Dan finally came over to me and told me that I could take a 10 minute break.

In that session the clit ring had zapped me but I'd managed to hold back the orgasm that my body wanted so badly.


The second pose was more difficult. Dan wanted me to stand on one leg and hold the other leg with it pointing to the ceiling; effectively doing the splits whilst standing on one leg.

I told Dan that I didn't think that I'd be able to hold it for long.

"Hmm; I think that I might just have a solution to that problem." Dan said as he dashed out of the room. He was back within a couple of minutes and he was carrying some ropes.