My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course."

"Yes please." I heard one of the other guys say.

I sat down, finished my drink and waited for the inevitable.

All the young men sat down and word quickly spread that I was about to cum.

I fought it for as long as I could, but when it arrived it hit me like a train. My right hand automatically went to my clit and I started rubbing it. I screamed so loud that I thought the bouncers would come over. There must be quite a lot of girls screaming in that pub because no one even looked over (so Ryan told me later). Well no one except the young men who were waiting for it to happen.

As I was cumming I heard a few comments from the guys watching me: -

"Fuck, that's hot."

"Fuck, she's squirting."

"Look at those pussy muscles working."

"I want to put my cock was inside that."

"What I could do with that?"

I also saw a few camera flashes.

When I came down from my high I looked round and saw all the guys looking down at me and Ryan grinning from ear to ear. I looked down to the floor between my legs and saw a few blobs of white creamy liquid.

"Shit!" I thought; I really did squirt. I looked back to Ryan and said,

"That's your fault for leaving the vibe switched on for so long; can you switch it off please? I need a rest."

Ryan took pity on me and put his hand in his pocket and I soon felt nothing in my pussy other than that lovely warm after-glow. I realised that my legs were still wide open but I didn't care, I left them like that as I looked round the faces of the guys looking down at me -- well my pussy. Most had that lustful expression. For the first time in ages I felt really pleased that I could have that effect on men.

I stayed exposed like that for ages as the men started talking amongst themselves. I only sat up and closed my legs when another drink appeared on the table next to me.

After a while Ryan got up and told everyone that we were going to get something to eat and that we'd no doubt see them later.

We went to the shop, bought a snack and went back to the tent to make some coffee.

After eating I told Ryan that I needed a shower. His reply was to tell me to just wrap a towel round me and go like that; so I did, even though the towel only just covered my butt.

Back at the tent I asked Ryan what he wanted me to wear for the evening out. He chose my tight, white, ultra short lycra skirt and a top that is totally see through. My arousal factor had reduced quite a bit by then so I was glad that it was starting to get dark. He also told me to wear my nipple and clit chains.

When we left the tent to go back to the circuit for the evening I'd only walked about 20 yards when I realised that the skirt had ridden up revealing my butt cheeks and pussy. I pulled it down and made a mental note that I should keep checking.

Climbing up onto the tractor and trailer would have been quite embarrassing if Ryan hadn't been following me up the steps, and the man sat opposite me would have had a great view if there had been more light.

We had a great time that evening. The entertainment that had been laid on was brilliant. My skirt did ride up but in amongst the crowds no one around seemed to notice and I just started ignoring it. Even on the tractor and trailer back it was too dark and everyone was happy and busy talking and no one seemed to notice that I was virtually bottomless.

When we got back to the tent the group of young men were all sat outside their tents drinking from bottles of beer. When I first saw them I pulled my skirt down to cover my pussy but the guys had already seen me and one of them asked me not to cover my pussy. Ryan's reaction was to turn to me and pull my skirt right up to my waist. That got a few cheers from the guys.

One of the guys invited us to have a drink with them and Ryan quickly accepted. We walked into the middle of them and someone gave us both a bottle. All the guys were sat on the ground but one of them got up and went and got a chair for me. It was one of those aluminium folding chairs with about 2 inch strips of aluminium on the back and seat parts. As he opened it I saw that the middle strip on the seat part was missing.

"Don't worry about that," the man said, "it's quite safe."

He put the chair near the outside of the circle of men and I sat down on the chair. I gasped a bit as my skin came in to contact with the cold metal. As least my pussy wasn't on display.

Thankfully, the talk wasn't all about F1 and I even managed to join in the conversation at times. The pile of empty beer bottles got bigger and bigger.

One of the guys asked me if my chains hurt. That got the conversation turned to talking about me. It wasn't long before Ryan 'volunteered' me to show them what my chains looked like close up. I had to stand up, take my skirt and top off and go up to each of them and let them have a close look. Of course they wanted to get a close look at where and how the chain attached to my clit hood. I even had to explain that the piercing wasn't through my clit, just the hood. Some of the men gout out their phones and took close-ups of my chains.

I have to admit that after I'd stood in front of the first about 4 guys I was starting to get aroused, and wet; and when one of the guys reached out and gently pulled the chain between my legs I let out a moan.

"Hey," one of the guys said, "she likes that, do it again."

He did, and I moaned again.

"My turn!" The guy next to the man holding my chain said.

I had to go and stand in front of each of the guys with my legs open and let them inspect my piercings and pull on my chains. Fortunately they didn't hurt me, but they sure did get me aroused; and I really wanted to go to our tent with Ryan and get him to fuck me hard.

Eventually, the last guy had inspected me and I was able to sit down again but the guy who was sat on the grass next to me reached under the chair and I felt my clit hood chain being pulled again. My pussy was over the gap where the missing strip of aluminium should have been, and my chain was dangling down.

Everyone appeared to ignore what the guy was doing to me so he got braver and started using his fingers on me. I just sat there trying not to draw attention to me. I did look to Ryan at one point and saw that he was watching what was happening. He smiled and winked at me. I guessed that he was happy for that young man to finger me.

It wasn't long before I wanted to cum; that man was quite talented. I tried hard not to cum but in the end I just couldn't help it. I let out a big, loud,

"Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh," and let it happen.

Everyone turned and looked at the naked me with 2 or 3 fingers stuck in my pussy through the bottom of the chair.

"You dirty bastard Mike." I heard one man say.

"It's my turn." I heard another say as I saw him stand up and move behind me.

Then I felt a man's hands slide down my front to my nipples. I looked over to Ryan and he had his usual grin on his face. After the hands pulled and rolled my nipples between finger and thumb for a few seconds, the hands disappeared (both men) and then my pussy was enveloped in a warm mouth. The man behind me had got down on his back and slid back so that he could eat my pussy while I just sat there.

I gripped the arms of the chair as his teeth toyed with my clit and his tongue licked and poked my hole.

It only took a couple of minutes for me to be back up there almost screaming as I orgasmed again. While I was up there I felt hands on my tits again. I was in heaven. The only thing that could have made it better was if it had been Ryan's mouth and hands.

I started to come down then I went back up there as another pair of hands stroked my belly. My head was turned to my right and I felt a cock press on my lips. I eagerly opened my mouth and started sucking. The mouth and cock pounded 2 of my holes as I started to cum again.

While I was up there I felt the cock in my mouth tense and my throat was filled as the man shot his load deep into me. As the dick softened, it pulled out and I felt something dripping on my chest. Thinking that maybe he has started to piss on me I opened my eyes and realised that it had started raining. Then there was a flash of lightening. Five seconds later the heavens opened up and I was suddenly soaked from head to foot.

Everyone was getting up and running to their tents. It took me a few seconds to realise that maybe I should move too, but as soon as I was on my feet I thought,

"Sod it; I'm already literally soaked to the skin so why bother?"

I turned to face our tent and saw Ryan holding the door open for me.

"Get naked and get out here;" I said, "I need to be fucked right now, and right here."

Ryan didn't need to be told twice, and within seconds he was naked and stood in front of me; both of us dripping wet.

Ryan bent forward and kissed me long and hard as I felt his hard dick against my stomach. Seconds later we were rolling around on the grass fucking in the rapidly getting muddy field.

It was dark but every few seconds a bolt of lightning would light up the whole field. One time I saw a couple of the young men's tents had their door open and faces watching us fuck as near to nature as we could be.

I was on top, riding Ryan's dick when we both came. I just sat there with rain running down my muddy hair and body until he got soft.

"I guess that we should go and get cleaned-up." I said.

Thirty seconds later we were running down the field, still naked, and carrying a plastic bag with some soap and shampoo in it. We went straight into the gents toilet block and into one of the showers. No one else was there and we had a long hot shower, soaping each other and having another fuck.

We ran back to our tent and dried ourselves before climbing into our double sleeping bag and going to sleep with Ryan spooning me and his dick resting against my pussy.

Amazingly, we got to sleep quickly, but we both woke up a few times during the night as the rain pounded the tent and the thunder and lightning kept going on and on. At one point Ryan's dick got hard and slipped into me and I went back to sleep like that.

When I woke up Ryan's dick was pounding in and out of my pussy. I sighed and let it happen, enjoying every second. I didn't cum but Ryan certainly did, filling me up.

The rain had stopped and it was light. I sleepily got out of the sleeping bag and opened the tent door. I stood there, still naked, and looked around. There were puddles everywhere and the odd tent flattened by the storm.

"Like some coffee Tanya?" I heard a male voice say.

I looked round and saw one of our neighbours holding a steaming mug. I suddenly remembered that I was naked and my hands went to my little tits and pussy.

"A bit late for modesty isn't it?" the man said.

Realising that he was right I dropped my left hand and put my right hand out to receive the coffee mug.

"Thank you," I said, "That was one hell of a storm. Did you manage to keep dry?"

"More than you two did; that was quite a show you put on last night."

I suddenly went all embarrassed and whispered,

"Yeah, it was."

As I was saying that I felt my pussy get wet. The memories of the last night were getting me aroused; and that was before Ryan was going to show my body off to the hundred plus thousand people that were going to be around later that day.

More of the young men emerged from their tents to get some coffee, and so did a young couple on the other side of our tent. I was looking at them and they were looking at me when I remembered that I was naked so I backed into our tent and gave Ryan what was left of the coffee.

I put some shoes on and wrapped a towel round me and told Ryan that I was going for a shower. As I walked down the field I saw quite a few water-logged tents and muddy puddles, but people looked and sounded happy. It had stopped raining and the sun was emerging from behind the clouds.

Back at the tent, Ryan took the towel off me and disappeared to have a shower himself. I busied myself tidying the tent and deciding what to wear. I knew that Ryan would want me to look sexy; and probably have the vibe inside me so I changed the batteries ready. I heard a noise, looked up and realised that the tent door was wide open. A couple of the guys were stood watching me. I smiled and said,

"It's going to be a good day today."

"It already is." One of them replied.

Instead of putting the vibe inside my pussy I put it in to my bag and went back to deciding what to wear. I still hadn't decided when Ryan returned. He went into the case and got out a floaty, thin cotton micro skirt that is slightly see through, and a short tank top that is so thin that you can see the colour of my jewellery.

"Shall I wear my jewellery?" I asked.

"Just the barbells and stirrups please lover." Ryan replied.

In a way I'd wanted to wear my chains as well but I was sure that Ryan would have a reason for me not to wear them.

As we headed to the circuit we were joined by some of the young men. We passed some of the stalls and tents of some of the vendors selling just about anything that anyone would want. One gazebo/tent was advertising Massages. Ryan jokingly asked me if I fancied a massage. I had a quick flashback of the hotel in London and thought of how nice it would be if the same man was there.

A woman not much older than me had heard Ryan asking me and started on her sales pitch. As soon as Ryan heard 'full body' massage I could see that he was hooked. The woman led me into her gazebo and we were followed by Ryan.

"Can we come and watch?" I heard one of the young men say.

I was about to say 'no' but Ryan beat me to it.

"I think that it's best if you wait out here."

I looked at Ryan and mouthed,

"Thank you."

Then I looked at the masseuse.

"Okay then," the woman said; "Take your clothes off and climb onto the table."

I looked round and saw an empty little table in one corner and went over to it and got naked. As I walked over to the massage table I looked round and saw Ryan with a grin on his face and a bulge in his trousers.

"Lay on your stomach with the pillow under your hips," the masseuse said.

Pillow! It was a good foot diameter tube of solid sponge and it hardly changed shape as my weight went on it. I was left with my butt up in the air.

The massage started quite normally except for 2 things. The masseuse put a blindfold and ear muffs on me. She said that it would help me relax because there was so much noise around. She was right and I slowly started to relax. When the masseuse moved to my legs I felt myself spreading them for her. As her hands moved up to my thighs I felt myself getting aroused. When she started on my butt my AF got higher and my pussy got wet.

I hadn't expected what happened next. She teased round my pussy a bit then started some serious pussy work. She brought me sooo close to cumming 5 or 6 times before slapping me on my butt and telling me to turn over.

I was disappointed but did as I was told. Because I was blindfolded she guided me and I was pleased that the 'pillow' was gone.

The massage started again at my head and when she moved to my legs I again automatically opened them. As she moved up I hoped that she'd work on my pussy again; and this time finish me off.

She got so close to my pussy, teasing all around it when I realised that there were more than 2 hands working on my body. She couldn't have 2 hands on my pussy when both my tits were getting massaged. I assumed that Ryan had joined her and I relaxed and went back to enjoying the pleasure that they were giving me.

Those 4 hands really got me excited. It felt like they were everywhere but I was enjoying it so much that I didn't care how they were doing it.

After a while I started cumming; and cumming; and cumming. My whole body was shaking and jerking about. What's more those hands kept working on me for what seemed like forever.

Eventually they stopped and I kept jerking and convulsing for a while then slowly came down from my high. When I was just about back to normal the masseuse look my blindfold and ear muffs off then gave me a big towel.

I looked over to Ryan and he looked as contented as I felt.

I got down from the table and Ryan helped me rub the sweat and what was left of the massage oil off me before passing me my skirt and top.

A very happy and contented Tanya left that gazebo.

As we walked away I said to Ryan,

"That was totally amazing; can I have another massage tomorrow?"

Ryan replied,

"I don't see why not."

I then got a little confused because the young man on the other side of me said,

"Oh yes please."

I thought for a second then dismissed his statement thinking that I must have misheard him.

We all walked on and eventually found a place where we could all sit and watch the action. The guys said that Ryan and I should sit above them on the hill so that we'd get the best possible view. After about 30 minutes of looking at the guys below us I realised why they'd said that, but I didn't care, I was still on a high from the massage.

When we went to get some lunch everywhere was so busy that we had to sit on a curb to eat our food. Ryan told me afterwards that he'd spotted quite a few people walking by that had looked down at us; and up my skirt. I hadn't thought about it at the time but I was sat with my knees bent and slightly apart so that I could use them as a sort of little table to put my plate of food on. I just told Ryan that I hoped that they'd enjoyed the view.

I suppose we had a great day, in spite of the bit of rain; everyone was happy and as Ryan said, the atmosphere was amazing. On the way back to the young men after lunch Ryan had asked me to put the vibe in when I went to the toilet and I know that I was happy all afternoon; Ryan and the remote control saw to that.

That evening Ryan and I went out for something to eat and a wander around on our own. We had a great time even if I did accidentally flash a few people. The 'fun' started when we got back to our tent. We'd had a few to drink and were quite 'happy' and the young men were again sat around outside their tent drinking. They invited us to join them again and one of them even got that chair out for me again.

The conversation got round to me and the chair the previous night and someone asked if they could continue from where the rain stopped them the previous night. I was still on a high as Ryan had been teasing me with the vibe all night and I suddenly hoped that Ryan would say 'yes'.

Ryan was half drunk as well and he didn't hesitate to say 'okay then' and within seconds 2 of the guys were pulling me to my feet and taking my clothes off.

A couple of seconds later 3 of them were next to me, one laying on his back under the chair, licking and chewing my clit; one stood behind me playing with my tiny tits; while the third was stood by my side getting his cock out ready to stick it in my mouth as soon as I opened it.

I have to say that the next 30 minutes or so were quite amazing. I was sat on that chair so I couldn't be pussy fucked by a cock but my pussy, and tits, got plenty of attention and my mouth was stuffed full most of the time.

At one point a fourth young man joined us on the other side of the chair and he picked up my hand and put it on his hard cock. Instinctively, I started wanking him.

All the time Ryan was sat in front of me watching the action.

Not content with watching all those young men use my body, when they were done Ryan came over to me and lowered the beer bottle that he'd been drinking from. He told me to get off the chair, lie on the ground, lift my feet as high as I could, and support my hips with my hands. I instinctively spread my legs wide as the beer bottle went to my pussy. There was no resistance as the bottle started to disappear inside me, but I did gasp a little as the cold beer flowed out into me.