My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looks like she still doesn't need any lube, so let's get started."

I heard Donna say then I felt the dildo push into my hole.

I was flat on my back, relatively comfortable and getting slowly fucked. I was in heaven. Well, for a few minutes; the machine sped up and my arousal factor started rising quite quickly. I felt myself getting hotter and hotter as I started to cum.

Just as I started to come down I felt something touch my clit. The dildo was still going in and out and this 'thing' was vibrating on my clit. I opened my eyes and saw this rather hunky looking man holding a 'magic wand' thing against my clit.

Within seconds I was back up there; cumming and cumming and shaking and jerking about as much I as could within the restraints.

I have no idea how many times I came, or how long it took but by the time the man stopped and the machine was switched off, I was knackered, and covered in sweat.

When I was able, I looked round and saw Ryan looking down on me. He had a big grin on his face and a big bulge in the front of his trousers.

The next machine (?) was different. Donna led me to another padded board where my arms were tied down. There were some bars about 3 feet above my head that I wondered about, but not for long. Two men lifted my ankles so high up that all my weight was on my shoulders. Then my legs were spread so wide that they were just about parallel to the floor and my ankles were tied to the bars. I felt more exposed than ever.

Then I heard a noise like Ryan's electric drill. For a second I panicked then I saw a man holding a big electric drill with a dildo on the end. As he pressed the power button the dildo spun round and jumped back and forwards.

I panicked a bit more as the spinning dildo touched my pussy. I really did hope that the man could control the thing. I screamed a bit as the dildo entered me but I soon relaxed as it became obvious that the man knew what he was doing.

After about a minute the man withdrew the dildo and rested the tip at the entrance to my butt hole.

"No, no!" I shouted as my butt hole automatically opened and the slowly spinning dildo entered my butt.

Within seconds I'd decided that it wasn't going to hurt me, in fact it felt good; so good that I quickly realised that an orgasm was building.

Just as I was about to cum the noise got louder and another man came close to my butt and another drill attached dildo entered my pussy. Both dildos spun round and thumped in and out of my 2 holes as the orgasms came and came. At the beginning I felt one of the men slapping my butt, but after a while I don't know if they stopped or I stopped feeling it.

Just as I thought that I couldn't take any more and tried to remember what the safe word was, everything stopped. The next thing that I remember was Donna squatting above my head and splashing water on my face. I opened my eyes and looked up and saw up Donna's skirt to her bald pussy, and right up her front to her face.

"Come on Tanya, wake-up; it's not time to go to sleep yet." Donna said.

The 2 drill dildos were still spinning and thumping in to my holes, but very slowly. I moaned a couple of times, Donna got up and the 2 drill dildos sped up.

I started to cum again and again and again; then nothing.

When I woke-up I was flat on my back, free from the restraints and someone was stroking my head. The first thing that I saw was Ryan smiling down at me.

"Hey!" Ryan softly said, "How are you feeling?"

I thought for a couple of seconds, mentally checking each part of my body then replied,

"Good; fucking good."

Ryan bent forward and kissed my lips.

"Have a rest for a while before starting the next session." I heard Donna say.

I closed my eyes and wondered if I could take any more.

After who knows how long, Ryan came over to me and pulled me up into a sitting position and gave me a bottle of water.

"Only one more." Ryan said.

"I don't know if I can take it." I said, "I'm knackered and my pussy's sore."

"Lie back and rest," I heard Donna say, "and I'll get someone to take care of your pussy."

I wondered what she meant by that as I took one more swig of the water, lay back on the board, closed my eyes and opened my legs. Nothing happened for a while then I felt something cold being rubbed on my pussy. The slight pain started to disappear and get replaced with an ache; that familiar wanting ache.

"That's nice Ryan." I said.

"I thought that you might like that."

I heard Ryan reply, but his voice was coming from behind my head. I opened my eyes and saw that it was another man that was rubbing my pussy. After a split second of panic I relaxed, realising that Ryan obviously knew what was going on.

About 10 minutes later I was feeling better and I got to my feet; eager and curious to find out what the next machine was.

Donna had seen me get up and came over and asked me if I was okay. Then she took me over to another part of the room. Again checking that I was okay she told me that I might find this machine a little shocking but quite nice.

Wondering what she was talking about I did as Donna told me and was a little surprised when we stopped walking in an empty part of the room.

"Lie down with your head near my feet." Donna said.

Feeling a little puzzled, I did as told and then looked up. Apart from seen up Donna's skirt to her bald pussy again; I could see 2 ropes being lowered from the ceiling and a long metal pole coming down in between them. On the end of the metal pole was a rubber dildo with what looked like a metal bell-end on it.

Two men appeared and each clipped the end of the ropes to my ankle cuffs then I felt my legs being raised up. Up and up they went, getting wider and wider apart. Within seconds I was hanging upside down with my dangling hands not quite able to touch the floor and my legs stretched far apart.

Then I heard a motor and shortly afterwards the metal bell-end touched my pussy. It felt a little cold for a second then my pussy opened up and accepted the dildo.

Whoever was controlling it knew just the right depth to make me feel good. I hung there, blood starting to pound round my head and the feeling of a full pussy, for quite a few seconds before I heard Donna say,

"Are you okay Tanya? Are you ready for it to start?"

I opened my eyes and saw Donna's bare legs and lots of trouser-clad men's legs, some of them with uncomfortable looking bulges. I nearly giggled to myself thinking how uncomfortable they looked.

Then it slowly started; the dildo went up and down, in and out of me, and then something inside the dildo went round and round. It got faster and faster until I was getting a steady pounding. It felt good and my arousal factor started climbing.

I was just starting to cum when I felt this almighty shock inside my pussy. I screamed and came hard. The bastard (whoever he was) had given me a quick electric shock through the metal bell-end. My body was jerking about as much as it could with me hanging by my ankles.

My eyes had shut as my AF got higher but I was suddenly feeling something touching my mouth. I opened my eyes and saw a man holding the base of his hard cock with the tip threatening to push against my lips. Instinctively, I opened my mouth and started sucking as the cock started fucking my mouth.

As one orgasm rolled into a second then a third, then a fourth; I got fucked at both ends. The man shot his load into my mouth then was replaced by another man; then another. I had to close my eyes as their cum leaked out of my mouth and ran down to my eyes. A couple of times I had to blow out through my nose to stop that from filling up.

I lost count of the number of times I came, got shocked, and the number of men who came in my mouth. I must have passed-out at some point because the next I knew was that I was collapsing in a heap on the floor in slow motion. Ryan was pulling my arms to straighten me out and lay me flat on my back. I looked up to Ryan; and Donna's bald pussy again, and felt Ryan wiping the cum away from my eyes. I felt well and truly fucked.

"That was brilliant Tanya; that video is going to be very popular." I heard Donna say.

"Relax TT," Ryan said, "My girl's done good and I'm proud of her."

Adding to all my emotions I felt good that I had pleased Ryan.

I lay there for ages as men took off the wrist and ankle cuffs leaving me totally naked with just Ryan looking down at me and wiping my face. I must have looked a right mess; my body was covered in sweat and my hair felt like it was matted with cum and sweat.

When I was able, I started to get up, helped by Ryan. I was sore and ached all over. I held onto Ryan as I looked round. Donna was talking to the men as they started to leave. Soon it was just Donna, Ryan, and a still naked me.

I looked round for my clothes and saw them on a chair. Ryan saw me looking and went and got them. As I unfolded the skirt I remembered just how short it was and that Ryan had asked me to wear it that morning. Deciding that I didn't care, I got dressed.

Donna came over to us and thanked us for a great session. She looked directly at me and said,

"I can see that you enjoyed it Tanya; go back to the hotel and get some rest; and don't worry about how many people you flash your bits to on the way."

Ryan thanked Donna and we left and got a taxi back to the hotel. I took Donna at her word and didn't care about the stares that the nearly bottomless me got as we slowly walked into the hotel.

Back in our room Ryan stripped me and put me in a hot bath. I lay there for ages before Ryan 'rescued' me just as I was nodding off. He lifted me out and put me on the bed where I immediately fell asleep as he padded me dry.

When I woke-up a waiter was delivering some room service. I was still naked and laying on top of the bed but I just couldn't be bothered to cover-up. Through very sleepy and slightly open eyes I watched him look at me as he sorted out our food. Just as he was about to leave Ryan shook my foot to wake me up. I opened my eyes and smiled at the man who turned and walked out.

"Got 2 tips did he?" I asked.

Ryan smiled and nodded.

The sleep and food made me feel better, but I was still sore. I apologised to Ryan for not wanting him to fuck me. He was very good about it and told me that he was one of the men whom I'd given a blowjob to earlier. I smiled and said that I didn't know.

After a shower I was feeling a lot better and asked Ryan if we could go and do some shopping. Ryan got out a short dress for me and helped me put it on, saying that he'd do anything for me for being so good. I smiled, got a little wet rush, and felt good and loved.

We bought a couple of skirts and then Ryan got me to look at some long dresses. When I asked him why he wanted me to get a long dress he said that he had somewhere nice to take me later.

I should have guessed; the dress that we finally bought is a backless, lacy mesh number with a split right up the front of my left leg, right to my hip. I just love that dress even though anyone close up can see through the lacy mesh to my tiny tits and pussy, and when I walk the front opens up and my pussy feels the fresh air. Ryan tells me that my pussy isn't displayed but I'm not so sure. The other thing is that when I look at my back in a mirror I can see that top of my butt crack. I felt a million dollars in that dress as we walked into the theatre, and when we stood drinking in the bar during that interval.

The restaurant afterwards was great as well and we got really good service. I guess that it helped that it was bright in there and the waiter would have been able to see my tiny tits and left leg, right up to my waist.

I was still a bit sore when we got back to the hotel and when I told Ryan he said that he'd happily settle for a blowjob -- which I eagerly gave.

The next morning, after a good fuck, we went for a nice romantic walk in Hyde Park before getting the train home. Ryan again got me to sit with my legs open on the train and I've no idea how many people saw my pussy. The train was crowded with people standing at the ends of each carriage. One young man always seemed to be looking towards us.

Looking for a holiday

-------------------------

Both Ryan and I are yearning for another holiday. Ryan wants one where I can be naked most of the time and I have to admit that I've really enjoyed getting an all-over tan on our previous holidays. There are a couple of things that we have to take into consideration this holiday in that Tom and Jenny want to come with us. Jenny says that she wants to be naked all the time as well but her tits are bigger than mine so it will be more difficult for her to pretend to be a little girl.

The other complication is that those twins from the gym have begged us to take them with us. That's my fault for telling then about our previous holidays; but Ryan rather likes the idea. I guess that he just wants to perv on their young bodies. That doesn't bother me because I know that he's mine.

I mentioned their uncle's mobile home at the beach but neither Ryan nor Tom seemed that keen. Tom reminded Ryan that they've got a very distant aunt and uncle that live on a farm in the mountains in Spain, or was it Portugal, neither of them could remember which; but I don't know about that. I rather fancy a beach holiday. Ryan said that I wanted to put on some more displays for the young people there. I blushed and denied it.

Tickling Stick

----------------

One day when we were about to drive somewhere Ryan told me that I was going to drive. Just before we left he went into the garage and came back with a bamboo cane, a soft paintbrush and some electrical tape. As I was driving he taped the paintbrush about ¾ of the way along the cane at 90 degrees. When he was happy with it he put the cane over my thighs with the paintbrush between my legs. He then moved the cane about until the end of the paintbrush was touching my clit. Then he rotated the cane a bit so that the paintbrush was tickling my clit. It was so difficult trying to concentrate on driving that I (regretfully) had to ask him to stop.

That cane and paintbrush now live in the car and Ryan takes great pleasure in distracting me at times.