My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan gently pushed the bottle until all but the bottom couple of inches were inside me. Then he pulled it out.

"Give me my beer back." Ryan said so I squeezed and the beer shot out of me, up into the air.

The young men enjoyed that sight and one of them asked if he could have a go.

I must have had about 8 bottles of beer emptied into my pussy before squirting them out. Most of the men fucked me with their bottles as they emptied them into me and I got very close to cumming. I also got covered in beer and when the 'games' finished Ryan told me to streak to the showers. Fortunately it was quite late by then and I made it there without seeing anyone. When I came out Ryan was waiting for me with a towel.

Back in our tent, Ryan gave me a good fucking and we went to sleep with him still inside me.

Race day started with a coffee provided by one of the young men just as soon as I opened our tent door. When we got back from the showers the young men had already left for the circuit so it looked like I was going to have Ryan all to myself for the day.

Ryan got me to wear one of my slightly see through dresses that day. It's quite light and floaty and as I wasn't at all aroused when I put it on I knew that I'd have to be careful not to expose myself; especially as there was a slight breeze.

There were even more people at the circuit when we got there and it took ages for us to find a place to get a good view of the action. As usual, Ryan wanted to be on a hill and he picked a spot just above another group of men.

As soon as we'd settled Ryan asked me to go to the toilet and put my vibe in and buy something for breakfast for the both of us on the way back.

As soon as we'd finished eating Ryan switched the vibe on and it didn't take long for me to stop being careful about how I was sitting.

It rained a bit during the race but I didn't care; unexpectedly I was enjoying the race and I jumped to my feet and cheered as Lewis Hamilton won the race.

As we walked away from the track we soon realised that it would take forever to get back to the campsite so we wandered around looking at everything that was going on. The vibe was purring away inside me and I was happy.

As we were walking around Ryan kept telling me to stop and spread my feet for a minute or so, or to get an imaginary stone out of my shoe. After about the third time I realised what he was doing. If he spotted anyone staring at my body through my slightly see through dress he'd get me to stop and spread my legs so that they could get a better look. If they were behind me they got an even better sight as I bent over. When I realised I thumped Ryan and told him that he was naughty, but the next time that he told me to do it I still did it. The vibe was keeping me simmering and I liked the idea of people seeing my pussy.

We spent a few hours walking around enjoying everything that that had been put on for the people, and adding to it ourselves. It was quite amazing. The vibe was keeping me on a high and I didn't care who was staring at me through my slightly see through dress; and whenever we sat down anywhere I made sure that my hot, wet pussy was on display for anyone who wanted to look. Of course, Ryan pointed out any opportunities that I hadn't seen. He just loves it when strangers see my pussy.

It was getting dark when we got back to the campsite and we were both disappointed to find that the young men had already left. We went back to the pub and Ryan spent the next hour or so trying to think of more ways to expose me. The best that he came up with was for me to sit on the front edge of my chair and flash anyone who cared to look under the table.

We did have a good fuck in the tent that night; and again in the morning before we packed-up to go home.

Baby Courgettes

-------------------

One afternoon Ryan phoned me at work and asked me to join him and a few of his work colleagues at a pub near their workplace. I'd agreed before I remembered about the digital photo frame that he has on his desk at work. I was a bit nervous as I walked in but, thankfully, no one mentioned the photo frame.

After about an hour another of Ryan's colleagues joined us, apparently he'd had to go and do a bit of shopping for a meal that he was preparing later that evening.

I'd had a few drinks before the conversation got round to me and of course the photo frame. I went bright red as they talked about what they'd seen.

It got worse when someone asked if the story about the golf balls was true. If I hadn't been on a bit of a sexual high and not had 3 or 4 drinks by then I would probably have died of shame. As it was, I said,

"Yes, that's true; it's shame that we haven't got any here."

As I was saying that I really did hope that no one produced any. They didn't but the man who'd arrived late bent over and pulled a bag of baby courgettes out of his shopping bag.

"Fuck no!" I thought as my face went all red because I just knew what Ryan was going to say.

He did and I had to sit on the front edge of my seat and lay back while each of his colleagues took it in turn to see how many they could push up my hole. Of course the number depended upon their size but the most that anyone got in was 4; and they wouldn't stay in, much to the delight of my little audience.

I had to sit on Ryan's lap on the bus on the way how. Not because it as crowded, but because I needed to have the real thing inside me as quick as possible.

Internet site

---------------

One of Ryan's colleagues decided that he was going to set-up a web site for women to anonymously get their tits and butts on the internet. He said that he'd call it something like tops-n-bottoms. As you can guess, I haven't looked at it yet.

When Ryan first asked me to pose for some photos for the site I assumed that Ryan would be taking them and that they'd just be photos of my chest and butt when I was standing up. I quickly decided that because my face wouldn't be shown then I'd do it.

I got it wrong on the both counts. Firstly it was his colleague that came round to take the photos, and secondly I had to pose, with and without my jewellery and with and without things in my pussy and butt as I bent over with my legs spread wide.

Jake (Ryan's colleague) arrived unexpectedly one Sunday morning; well unexpectedly to me. Both Jenny and I were naked in the kitchen when Ryan answered the door and it didn't take long for Jenny to ask to have her photos taken as well.

Fortunately the weather was reasonable as Jake wanted to take the photos in the back garden.

The session started with photos of our chests. Even though both our nipples were rock hard as soon as Jake arrived, both of us tweaked and rolled our nipples just before each set of photos. After that Jake asked to take extra photos of mine; at each stage of my jewellery bits going in. Ryan wanted to put them in and as soon as he started on one tit he asked Jake to put them in on the other tit. I have to admit that it felt good having 2 men manipulating my little tits.

When it came to the bottoms photos, they were all from the back; but only the first ones were of us stood up (a few with legs closed then a lot more with our legs spread wide. After the stood up ones Jake asked us to bend 90 degrees at our waists then he took loads more.

As soon as we were bent at the waist I realised that my pussy was all swollen and very wet (Jenny's was as well). I was glad that my face wasn't in any of the shots.

Jake took about 30 photos of each of our butts / pussies, all from slightly different angles. My pussy was getting wetter and wetter. After straight butt / pussy shots Jake asked Ryan if he'd got anything that we could put inside our pussy and butt holes.

Ryan went off and quickly came back with all my dildos and some carrots that we were due to have for lunch that day. I was expecting for Jenny and me to have to put then in our holes ourselves but Ryan asked Jake to do it to both of us.

Jenny went first and as soon as both her holes were full she put her right hand back and started fucking herself with the dildo. Jake backed-off and I could hear the camera clicking over and over. It was still clicking as she orgasmed, nearly falling over as she did.

Then it was my turn. By that time I was REALLY sexed up and I really went for it. As Jake inserted the dildo I fucked them as he held them. I heard the camera clicking again and turned to see that Ryan was pointing the camera at my butt. For some reason that made me rock back and forward even faster.

It didn't take long for me to start cumming; especially as Jake's hands were going faster and faster. I had to spread my arms to stop myself from collapsing onto the grass.

As I came down from my high Jake pulled the dildos out and asked if we could do it again, but with my jewellery in.

I had to lay on my back for Jake (under Ryan's instructions) to get the little bar through my clit hood. As he fumbled around he made me cum again and he had to stop until I'd stopped shaking.

Once in, I had to endure (?!?) standing on all fours, knees straight and spread wide, all over again whilst Jake pumped my holes again. Again I could hear the camera clicking so I assumed that Ryan was operating it.

This time when I orgasmed I did fall over when my knees just couldn't stay straight any longer.

As I came back to my senses I looked up and saw the 3 of them staring down at me.

Jenny and I went for a shower while Ryan and Jake loaded a copy of the photos onto Ryan laptop. When we went downstairs Jake had left and I got embarrassed as Ryan put the photos into a slide-show and copied them to one of the digital photo frames.

Porno Film

-------------

Ryan really excelled himself this time. I didn't know whether to hit him, walk out on him or hug and kiss him. It was straight after we got home one Thursday evening when he told me what he'd 'volunteered' me for. I was REALLY mad at him when he first told me; but he got to work on me (in more ways than one), and in the end I was looking forward to it (probably because he'd got me all worked-up and sexually frustrated).

Ryan had seen an advert online for girls with small tits to be filmed getting fucked by machines. He said that he'd immediately thought that I was perfect for the job and had emailed my details, along with a couple of my naked photographs.

A couple of days later he'd got a reply inviting us to go to London for a weekend where we'd be put up in a big hotel. Of course Ryan had accepted it and only told me about it on the Thursday evening (I'd wondered why he'd told Tom and Jenny that we couldn't go clubbing with them on the Saturday).

Anyway, we met at the train station straight after work on the Friday and were soon on our way. After we'd settled in our seats I told Ryan that I was very apprehensive and even scared a bit. Obviously I'd seen some fucking machines on the internet, and some of them definitely looked dangerous, but I was worried that I might get hurt. Ryan assured me that he'd be close by all the time and that he'd stop things if I looked to be in trouble. To ease my apprehension he told me to slide forward in my seat and he got one of my vibes out of his pocket and eased in inside me. Within minutes I was quite relaxed and happy to sit there with my legs open and to enjoy the pleasure that the vibe was giving me.

I should add that the train wasn't very busy and Ryan even took some photos of me flashing my pussy and tits to him. There was only one moment when a middle-aged man appeared in front on me. He had a good, expressionless, look at my pussy before walking on.

The hotel was quite nice and shortly after we'd checked-in Ryan got a phone call from the woman who'd emailed him. I was surprised that it was a woman but when she arrived she turned-out to be quite nice; and her body was quite nice -- if you like slim, big busted blondes wearing not a lot.

The woman (Donna) took us to a pub for a drink to brief us on what she was expecting. As we were talking she told me that she was glad that I was a girl who didn't mind not wearing underwear. I was a little puzzled for a second. The no bra bit was obvious but I hadn't thought that I had flashed her; accidentally or not. I asked how she knew and she told me that it was obvious to her; I was wearing a dress with a short skirt, sat with my knees touching and I wasn't holding my bag, or my hands on my lap. She said that it was obvious to her that I wanted people to look up my skirt.

"The jewellery adds to your desire to be seen as well." Donna added.

"Wow!" I said. I confirmed what I wasn't wearing then told her that I hadn't realised about the rest.

"Probably doing it subconsciously;" she said, "do you go all exhibitionistic when you get aroused or drunk?"

I blushed and Ryan confirmed that I do.

Donna started telling us what was going to happen when we got to the studio and I realised that I was getting all excited and nervous. All seemed okay but I asked Donna if I could have a safe word that would stop everything. Donna was really nice and said that she was going to insist on it.

About half way through telling me all about it Donna said,

"See, I told you, you've spread your knees so that people can get a better look up your skirt. You're a born exhibitionist."

I felt my face flush as I looked down at my legs and saw that Dona was right, my knees had a gap of nearly a foot between them; and I lying back on the seat. I quickly closed my knees and looked at Ryan.

"You do that a lot TT." Ryan said.

I started to wonder if I actually was an exhibitionist but Donna started telling us about a couple of the machines that she wanted me to use and my train of thought got back to what was going to happen to me.

We were in the pub for about an hour, Donna doing most of the talking about what she wanted to achieve at the studio the next day. All the time I could feel myself getting more aroused. A couple of times I looked down at my legs and had to close my knees; I guess that Ryan was right about me spreading my knees subconsciously.

Anyway, just before Donna left she told me that it didn't matter what I wore the next day as I wouldn't be wearing it for long. She added that I could wear my barbells and stirrups but she asked me not to wear the chains. She said that they might get in the way. I blushed a bit, trying to think of a time when she'd been able to see up my skirt to my pussy. Then a thought crossed my mind; had Ryan sent her a photograph to her of me naked and wearing all my jewellery?

Donna left, telling us that a taxi would collect us at 09:00 in the morning. We had another drink then decided to walk back to the hotel where Ryan got me to take my dress off in the lift. My arousal factor wasn't that high at that point and I was embarrassed as I ran down the corridor to our room.

Ryan opened the curtains in our room and we fucked hard before going to sleep. I doubted that anyone was looking into our room from the buildings across the street as all the windows were dark; but you never know.

Ryan got me to wear a VERY short skirt on the Saturday. He said that after the 'session' I was sure to be wanting to flash everyone. That may well have been true but first thing in the morning flashing people was the last thing on my mind and going for breakfast and waiting to get picked-up was rather embarrassing; I counted 3 men with grins on their faces as they looked at me.

The taxi took us to what looked like an office block but when we got out of the lift we saw the studio sign and went into a big room that was full of what we assumed to be bondage equipment -- and a load of cameras and lights.

Donna came over to use, said hello then told me to get naked. She said that she didn't want any restrictive clothing marks on me.

I looked around again and saw 4 men, all fiddling with lights, cameras and some strange looking machines. I didn't know whether to get excited, embarrassed or worried. I didn't have any choice, I got all 3 as I started to take my top and skirt off. I realised that I was quite embarrassed; it was mid-morning and a while since Ryan and I had fucked so I wasn't very aroused. I noticed some of the men looking over towards me and that didn't help.

"Relax TT," Ryan said; "you'll soon forget the fact that you're naked."

I knew that he was right so I tried to do what he said.

Donna took us over to where a sofa was and told me to sit in the middle. I did and looked round. Several of the men were checking equipment and looking at me.

"Right Tanya," Donna said; "Sit on the front edge and lean back. One of the crew will bring you 2 clear plastic domes and put one on each of your breasts; make sure that the bottom of each of them comes into contact with the skin on your ribs."

I watched as the man approached me. As he got close I felt my nipples get even harder, my pussy get a little wet and my face get even redder. I was still quite embarrassed.

Each of the domes had a sort of nipple on the end and a thin plastic pipe going to a 'T' then to a little black box. I didn't need to do anything as the man made sure that the base of them fitted snuggly on my chest.

As the man backed away, another man approached carrying what I assumed was to be a fucking machine. It was a big steel box with a steel bar coming out of one end. On the end of that bar was a big, floppy dildo. The man manoeuvred the box and dildo so that the end of the dildo just touched my pussy.

"This is the first machine Tanya; I thought that we'd start off with a basic machine. Just relax and let it happen. The walls in here are sound-proofed and the offices next door are empty on a weekend so you can make as much noise as you like. Oh yes, you need a safe word; how about 'mango', say it."

I did.

"Right, the next time that you say that word everything will be switched off immediately and we'll pack-up for the day; okay? Oh, one more thing, please try to look into one of the cameras occasionally, it makes it a bit more personal for the viewers."

I nodded.

"By the looks of it you don't need any lube so we'll get started."

The next thing that I knew was that a motor started and I felt my little tits aching and feel like never before. I looked at my chest and saw that they were twice as big as normal. It was then that I realised that the air round them was being sucked out of the domes.

Then I felt the dildo push at the entrance to my hole. I gasped a little and felt my hole open and accept the dildo.

After the initial shock I relaxed and started to enjoy the dildo fucking me. I wanted to rub my nipples but couldn't get to them.

The dildo started going in and out of me faster and I started really enjoying it. As my arousal factor got higher and higher I realised that I was going to cum soon. My moans got louder and louder and I started getting quite vocal.

Donna must have realised that I was close to cumming because I just about heard her say,

"Vibrate her."

The dildo started jerking about as it went in and out and within seconds I was loudly cumming.

The dildo kept fucking me and I came again. Then it stopped.

As I started to come down from my high I opened my eyes and saw Ryan, Donna and about a dozen men, all looking down at me. If I hadn't been aroused I would have been very embarrassed; especially as one of the men was holding a big camera close to my face.

As my breathing slowed Donna said,

"Excellent Tanya, I can see that you are going to have a very pleasurable next couple of hours. Let me know when you're ready and we'll move on to the next machine."

The next machine was similar but Donna got me to lie spread-eagled on my back on this big padded board. Round the edges were what looked like scaffold pipes. Four men came up to me and put padded wrist and ankle cuffs on me and tied them to the scaffold bars. Then a big metal box with a wheel on one side, and a metal bar with another dildo on the end, was put between my spread legs. They adjusted the position so that the tip of the dildo just touched my pussy. I gasped a little because I was still a bit sensitive from the first machine.