My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Up on the table." Tim said when Daisy was naked.

The guys lifted her up then lay her spread eagled on the table. Daisy just lay there and didn't move as the guys backed away; all of them staring between her legs.

"Doctor," Mr Chang said, "If you would please."

The doctor stepped forward and gave Daisy a good check-up, although he did linger on her B cup tits for longer than I expected. The internal exam took a long time as well; and he made her cum twice as she lay there.

I think that all her inhibitions had disappeared when she was getting her tits examined because she never once started to close her legs.

The next thing that the doctor did surprised me a little because none of the previous doctors had probed up our butts; and Daisy looked as though she was about to cum again when his finger went in.

It didn't last long, and Daisy lay there, still spread wide, as the doctor changed his latex gloves then opened his bag. I saw Daisy's face cringe a little as the doctor produced a hypodermic needle and she closed her eyes as he injected the anaesthetic into her clit.

As it took effect, everyone watched as he got a clit ring out of a little box, and with the help of a pair of tweezers, he pulled on her clit and let the ring slide down the tweezers and onto her clit. Still pulling the tweezers with one hand, he used the other to push the ring down as far as it would go.

Releasing the tweezers, the doctor said,

"All done, you may like to try it to make sure that it works whilst she's still numb. I don't want to have to give her another injection if it doesn't work."

Mr Chang took the control out of the box and worked the buttons. Then he said,

"Tim, can you put your hand on it please; Daisy isn't responding to anything. I'm hoping that it's just the anaesthetic; I don't want her to have no feelings there for the rest of the day."

Tim put his hand on Daisy's clit while Mr Chang played with the controls again.

After a couple of seconds Tim pulled his hand away quickly and said,

"Ouch; I don't know how you girls stand that; and in such a sensitive part as well."

"We don't have a lot of choice do we Tim? But it is nice." I said.

Daisy just lay there as Tim dismissed the meeting and as the last of our colleagues, Mr Chang and Tim left, one of the Mr Shifters that I'd seen before came in and said,

"All done, the new desk is in place and everything is connected up."

As he was saying that I looked at his eyes and saw that they were staring at Daisy's still spread pussy. I let him look for a few seconds, wishing that it was me up there on the table; then I thanked him, twice. It took the second one to wake him from his trance then he turned and left.

Turning to Daisy I said,

"Well Daisy, I decided as soon as you accepted the job that I'd have to throw you in at the deep end; you're still alive and you don't look embarrassed any more, especially as your legs are still spread wide, so I guess that you are now a fully fledged member of the team. How does it feel?"

"Not quite Tanya," Grace said, "she hasn't been fucked by Tim yet."

"Oh don't worry about that Grace, I'm sure that she'll take that in her stride."

"In her pussy you mean." Grace replied.

"Yes Grace, thank you for that. I'm sure that she'll be just fine. What say you Daisy?" I said.

"Daisy!" I repeated.

"Oh yes, bring it on. Can you ask him to fuck me this afternoon please?"

"There you go ladies; she's as keen as you are to get Tim's cock inside you." I said, "Daisy, you can shut your legs now and let's get back to work. You may not have heard, but we've got a desk for you in the goldfish bowl. I'll come with you to your old desk to get your belongings."

As we walked into the main office Daisy got a few compliments and congratulations from the guys. I was expecting her to be a little shy and embarrassed but she walked in head held high and nipples rock hard.

As we collected her belongings she turned and looked at the guys and said,

"Okay guys, who's got my clothes, come on, give them to me."

As her blouse and skirt appeared one of the guys said,

"Where's your knickers Daisy, can I have them?"

"I haven't won any knickers for days now, and you didn't even notice; and didn't you notice that I wasn't wearing any when you guys stripped me?"

"We noticed your nipples Daisy but you didn't flash your knickers to us like Tanya flashed her bald pussy." Another of the guys said.

"I wasn't quick enough to get to you when Tim asked for volunteers to strip you." The guy who'd asked for her knickers said.

"Well," Daisy replied, "I guess that you're going to see a lot more of me from now on guys."

"YES WE ARE."

As we walked out and into Daisy's new office I said,

"You handled that well Daisy, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm great. I think that your 'in at the deep end' method has killed-off all my inhibitions. Thank you Tanya, you're looking at a new, liberated Daisy."

"I like liberated girls Daisy." I replied.

Just then Tim walked in with a camera in his hand.

"Daisy," he said, "I heed to take some photographs of you for your ID card."

After she'd posed for him he left, telling her that her card should be ready in a couple of days.

As Daisy started putting her things in and on her desk she suddenly said,

"Oh, no modesty board."

Looking around she then said,

"None of the desks have one, I didn't notice that before; and are those cameras screwed under the desks?"

"Yes they are, just ignore them for now, I'll explain everything later."

"Okay."

Tim and Mr Chang went out for lunch and after Mr Chang had left I went to see Tim and asked him if he could fuck Daisy before the day was out. I told him that I wanted her to become a fully fledged member before she left to go home.

"Didn't you say that she's moved in with you and Ryan?" Tim asked.

"Yes, it's only temporary until she can find a place of her own."

"So she isn't a virgin any more."

"Tim, are you suggesting that I'd let my boyfriend fuck a member of my staff? Yes, of course Ryan has fucked her; and I've tasted her as well. Satisfied? ...... You men."

"Does she taste nice Tanya, I might sample that later."

"Yes Tim, she does."

"Okay, let me get her camera, egg and her clit ring sorted out then I'll switch the egg off when I'm ready."

"So who's got her egg?" I asked.

"Oh, yes, here it is, can you get her to insert it right away. I'll sort that out first so that she'll have a bit of time to get used to it before I switch it off."

"Thanks Tim."

I left and went back to my office and told Daisy to get up on her desk.

"Spread 'em girl, I've got another present for you." I said, then gently pushed the egg into her."

I then explained how the eggs and clit rings have 2 controls, one that I gave her, and another 'master' control that Tim can control from his PC or smart phone. I also pointed to the camera and told her who could be looking up her legs (well not everyone, I left out Ryan and whoever he's given the App to). Then I explained what it means when your egg stops vibrating.

"So Tim will be fucking me this afternoon."

"Probably, are you looking forward to it?"

"Well both Grace and Emily say that he's good, so yes, I am. Oh, when do we go to the shoe shop? You 3 have some real nice shoes."

Tim did fuck her in the middle of the afternoon, and while she was in the stationery cupboard Grace said,

"I hope that we're not getting anyone else in the team, I've just gone down from getting fucked by Tim every third day to every fourth day."

"Bloody hell Grace, if you're that desperate come home with me and I'll ask Ryan to fuck you."

"Maybe you just need to get yourself some new toys or one of those sybian things or another type of fucking machine." Emily added.

"Tanya, please can you ask Mr Chang if the Nuwa Corporation make any fucking machines, and if they do can do we get a staff discount on them?" Grace asked.

Daisy came back from the stationery cupboard with a big smile on her face and she said,

"I wish that I'd said that I wanted to start my new job just as soon as you offered it to me Tanya."

Daisy sat at her desk and shortly after that she squealed a little as her egg burst into life.

At the end of the day Daisy put her clothes into her bag and said,

"I guess that I won't be needing to bring these to work any more."

"Yes," I replied, "you've got to stick to the Nuwa Corporation dress code from now on."

"What dress code?" Daisy asked.

"Birthday suits only whilst at work."

"Oh that one; I guess that I'll be saving on the clothes buying then."

"And the shoe buying."

"Do I have to get my nipples and clit hood pierced Tanya?"

"No you don't have to, it's entirely up to you Daisy."

"Maybe later, I'm still getting used to working and being at your house in my birthday suit. I don't want to start covering even tiny bits of it yet."

Ryan's formal works Christmas dinner

-------------------------------------------------------

Yes, Christmas was coming and we were going to his works Christmas bash. It was a very formal one with a few of Ryan's bosses there from their head office. Ryan was up for a potential promotion and he really wanted to impress all of his bosses. I offered to go naked and to fuck all of them, but Ryan said not. What he said was that he wanted me to dress to impress, have some deliberate, accidental wardrobe malfunctions, and to tell them that I was Ryan's one and only lover. He wanted me to give them the impression that I was 'off-limits' to them, but at the same time tease them with flashes of forbidden flesh.

That left me with the challenge of finding a dress that was, and wasn't, very revealing.

We spent most of one day going round the shops looking for the right dress and enjoying a bit of flashing fun as we did so. I finally found the dress that I was looking for on the internet.

A couple of days later I got home to find a package had come through the letterbox. Not believing that a package that small could contain a dress I slowly opened it. When I saw something black I thought,

"The idiots have sent me a pair of black stockings by mistake."

As I unfolded the material I realised that maybe it was a dress. The fabric was so thin that you could almost see through it even before I put it on, and it was like a long scarf; so thin. Puling it sideways I saw that it was stretchy and decided that 'yes, it really was a dress.'

I decided to wait until Ryan got home to try it on and went to the kitchen to help Daisy start the meal.

When Ryan saw the dress on the table he said,

"Wow TT this is going to be interesting; is that really a dress?"

After we'd cleaned-up Ryan held up the dress waiting for me to try it on.

"You'd better take out all your jewellery first TT; we don't want anything for it to snag on."

After we'd eaten I did remove all my jewellery, but, of course, not my clit ring. It would take some anaesthetic or a lot of pain to remove that.

I gently spread the garment at the waist, stepped into it and slowly pulled it up my legs. As I was doing so, it became obvious that there were 2 thickness' of material there; the top was thinner and consists of 2 very deep triangles going up from the waist. I twisted the dress round so that the triangles were at the front. I then pulled the triangle up over my breasts and Ryan fastened the strings behind my neck. The triangles of the backless top covered my small tits and would have left a lot of cleavage -- if I'd had a cleavage.

Looking in the mirror I saw the material hugging my erect nipples, even showing some of the little bumps on my areolas; and I could easily see the shape of my tits and the different colours of my nipples, areolas and tits.

"That's going to knock them dead." Ryan said.

"Yes, perfect for the look that I want."

Looking down to the skirt part I was a little disappointed that it wasn't quite as see-though as the top, but it was extremely thin. If I shut my eyes the whole dress was so light that I felt that I had nothing on.

I twisted the waist part round so that it was properly in line with the top and the waist to ankle split was just where I wanted it to be, half way between my pussy and the front of my right leg.

Just standing there, my pussy was covered, but as soon as I moved my left leg forwards the gap opened up and anyone to my right would be able to see my bald pubes; just the look that I was after.

Sitting down, both sides of the dress fell away leaving my legs naked, right up to my waist. I stood up, held the front of the dress in place and sat down again. The dress didn't fall as far apart, but more than enough for me to realise that I'd need to hold my purse in front of my pussy if I didn't want to flash whoever was in front, and to my right, all night.

As I stood admiring myself in front of the mirror Ryan said,

"I'm always amazed just how a girl can go from being total naked to looking a million dollars just by putting on 2 shoes and a flimsy dress. That dress puts a whole new meaning on 'that little black dress' phrase TT."

The big night came and we walked out to the taxi. I wasn't paying too much attention to the dress until I saw the taxi drivers face. Looking down I saw that the dress was wide open right up to my waist.

"Hmm, I'll have to watch that." I thought.

For the rest of the walk to, and later, from the taxi, I held the left side of the skirt part with my right hand.

The dinner was at a big hotel, in a room reserved for Ryan's company, and as we walked in I saw quite a few people looking over to me. We mingled with the other couples, with Ryan steering me to meet all of his bosses one by one.

I really felt quite naked walking around that room and whenever I got introduced to a couple I looked at their eyes to see just what part of me they were looking at. Most of the men weren't looking above my neck. I could have pulled all sorts of faces at them and they wouldn't have had a clue.

Of course, my nipples had been rock hard ever since we opened our front door, and with all those men staring at my body they were tingling as well.

Just before we were all going to sit down for the meal I went to the ladies room to dry my pussy and on the way back Ryan's top boss stopped me and said that I was brave to go there in a totally see-through dress without any underwear.

I managed to blush and say,

"No it's not, I checked myself in the mirror at home and I couldn't see through it."

"Maybe you didn't have the lights on at home?" the man replied.

"Now that you mention it, my bedroom certainly isn't as bright as it is in here. It's not see-through is it?"

"Actually, it is. I can see everything."

"OMG, I've got to find Ryan, I've got to go home and change."

"No you don't my dear, you look absolutely divine; and I'm sure that no one here will complain."

"But everyone will be able to see me."

"Don't worry my dear; everyone has already seen your assets and no one has said anything have they? And if they do, you just come and tell me and I'll shut them up."

"Well, that's very kind of you sir, but I should really go and change, it's so embarrassing."

"Nonsense my dear, you are staying here and that's the end of it."

"Well, if you're sure?"

"I am; now go and find that man of yours and come and sit at my table. I want you to tell me what you do with all your time."

I quickly found Ryan and as we walked over to the dining tables told Ryan what had happened.

"Excellent," Ryan replied as we looked for the man and his wife. "Old Mr Moore has a reputation for the young women."

As we walked up to the table Mr Moore steered me to the chair to his right with Ryan and Mrs Moore opposite us. Another of Ryan's bosses, Mr Wilson, sat on my right with his wife opposite.

As I sat down I didn't attempt to hold the dress to cover my legs and I was soon bare up to my waist. I put my handbag on my lap but as soon as Mr Moore saw it he said,

"Put your bag on the floor my dear; it will be safe there and it won't get in the way."

I did as I was told, wondering what my bag would get in the way of.

I didn't have to wait long to find out. Even before the first course was served I felt Mr Moore's right hand on my left thigh.

"Naught, naughty Mr Moore, I'm a good girl." I whispered to him as I lifted his hand off my thigh.

Two minutes later, just as I was being served, the hand was back. As the waiter moved away I whispered,

"I'm a good girl Mr Moore."

But I didn't lift his hand off my thigh.

"I certainly hope so my dear." Mr Moore whispered back.

I opened my serviette and covered his hand.

As we ate, drank and talked, and that hand kept returning to my thigh, getting higher and higher each time it came back. By the time we were well into the main course, Mr Moore's right little finger had touched my pussy. When it first made contact with my clit ring, Mr Moore's hand froze for a couple of seconds and he turned and looked at me. He smiled at me and without even thinking about it, I spread my legs enough for him to gain better access.

On my other side, it took until I had finished my main course for Mr Wilson's left hand to find my thigh. He too froze for a second when he first touched my clit ring.

I don't know if there was some sort of telepathy between Mr Moore and Mr Wilson, or they'd pre-planned their assault on my body, or they'd had lots of practice doing it to other young women; but, without even looking, one hand came up to the table as the other came down to my pussy. The net result was that my pussy had a hand pressing and rubbing it all the way through the meal.

I did have one orgasm, but fortunately I managed to have it without making a noise or shaking all over. Ryan noticed though, and he gave me that knowing grin of his.

During the meal I was asked about my job. I told them what I did, and that I'd been on 2 trips to China to learn more about the Nuwa Corporation and the culture there. I also told them that I had to wear a uniform at work, but I didn't tell them what that uniform consisted of; nor did I tell them about the medical check-ups or the punishments if we fail to meet our targets.

When I mentioned the Nuwa Corporation, Mr Moore looked at me and smiled, but he didn't say anything. I wondered if he knew anything about the Nuwa Corporation.

By the time that the meal was over, I'd stopped thinking about my dress. I still felt naked but I was used to that. The wine also stopped me thinking about my dress when I got up to dance with Ryan.

As we danced close, Ryan said,

"It's nice dancing with a naked girl."

I had to look down to check that I was still wearing the dress because I couldn't feel it.

"You do know that Mr Moore wants to fuck me don't you Ryan?" I asked.

"Yes, he's made that quite clear, but are you happy with that TT?"

"If it will help you get that promotion I am."

"If you're happy to fuck him them I'm happy to let you. I just hope that he's not expecting me to fuck his wife, she's fat and ugly."

"I'm sure that you'll find a way of avoiding that lover boy." I replied.

A couple of minutes later Mr Moore came over and asked to dance with me. Ryan stepped aside then disappeared, probably thinking of finding a way of avoiding Mrs Moore.

Mr Moore was quick to put his hands on me and they soon started wandering. I didn't stop him and his hands were soon grabbing my butt.

"So you work on the Nuwa Corporation contract do you? I've heard about that company, they have some unusual ways of encouraging their female employees don't they? "

"Well, if you mean that they pay well, then yes they do."